The Education Forum

In Lee Harvey Oswald's Room

Von Pein's claims do not incorporate all of the evidence and testimony. Not by a long shot.

Oswald himself signed this phony card with the name "Alek J. Hidell":

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0354b.htm

And Oswald himself wrote the name "A.J. Hidell" on this order form:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/CE790.jpg

And Oswald himself wrote the name "A. Hidell" on this money order:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0352a.htm

And Oswald himself wrote the name "A. Hidell" on this order form and envelope:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0364b.htm

In light of the above five documents, there can be no doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald utilized the alias A.J. Hidell in 1963, regardless of what the infamous Sylvia Meagher had to say in her book.

In Accessories After the Fact Sylvia Meagher devotes an entire chapter to Hidell and Oswald's alleged use of that name.

Meagher's treatment of the subject is comprehensive and anyone reading it would know that Lee Farley's statements are

closer to the truth than those of David Von Pein.

Von Pein's claims do not incorporate all of the evidence and testimony. Not by a long shot.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how his dyslexia sorted itself out when writing and signing these?

Yeah. Jack Ruby (the guy who obviously faked Oswald's handwriting on every document connected to the JFK murder case) should have deliberately misspelled some words, just to make the forgeries look more "dyslexic friendly". That silly Mr. Rubenstein. What the hell was he thinking when framing Patsy Oswald?

You've solved the case, Lee! Congrats!

Very witty, as usual.

Thank you, Mister David Von Pein, for your very good work. In this thread, as in others, you show intelligence and critical-thinking skills, when your "opponents" have nothing of substance to say, when they are not downright silly or wrong.

I have always been a big fan of yours.

/F.C./

Isn't it funny how his dyslexia sorted itself out when writing and signing these?

Yeah. Jack Ruby (the guy who obviously faked Oswald's handwriting on every document connected to the JFK murder case) should have deliberately misspelled some words, just to make the forgeries look more "dyslexic friendly". That silly Mr. Rubenstein. What the hell was he thinking when framing Patsy Oswald?

You think dyslexia only affect spelling, Dave? What kind of cretin are you? Learn about dyslexia and come back for a grown-up discussion.

Stay cool, Lee. You're killing him on the evidence.

You think dyslexia only affect spelling, Dave?

LOL. This is a screamer. Farley posts something about dyslexia as it relates ONLY to something Oswald wrote down on a piece of paper (i.e., his writing/spelling)....but I guess I'm supposed to attach the OTHER meanings of dyslexia to Oswald's WRITTEN WORDS.

Was I supposed to be able to magically HEAR Oswald talking to himself in a dyslexic fashion by way of studying his written words on a piece of paper, Lee?

Edited by David Von Pein

Oswald had problems mixing lower case and capital letters.

Farley thinks mixing lower and upper case letters is a form of dyslexia (even when Oswald spells the word correctly--like "DALLAS, TeXAS").

But I don't think that's really any form of dyslexia--because, as mentioned, Oswald spelled it correctly, without transposing letters around. I'd call it an Oswald quirk. Not dyslexia. Heck, I do the very same thing lots of times when I print something.

DYSLEXIA -- (Merriam-Webster): "A variable often familial learning disability involving difficulties in acquiring and processing language that is typically manifested by a lack of proficiency in reading, spelling, and writing."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dyslexia

Edited by David Von Pein

BTW,

Oswald's quirk of mixing lower-case and upper-case letters only occurred when LHO was PRINTING something. It didn't happen when he was writing in cursive style, such as the example [below] that Lee Farley was using previously when he was talking about Oswald's dyslexic tendencies.

Except for the word "box" here (and the "A" in "A. Hidell"), everything Oswald wrote on the money order to Klein's was written in cursive. So, naturally, we're not likely to see the combination of lower-case and upper-case letters here, and we don't:

WH_Vol17_0352a.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

Dyslexia Footnote----

I'll admit--I'm no "dyslexia" expert. And maybe I "jumped the gun" too, Lee. My apologies. Perhaps the mixing of lower-case and upper-case letters is, indeed, a form of dyslexia (even when the person is spelling the words totally correctly, as in Oswald's many "DALLAS, TeXAS" writings).

Another thought on this point though:

I really think that this particular "shortcut" of a lower-case "e" instead of an upper-case "E" is actually more akin to laziness than anything else. I said in a previous post that I, myself, tend to take such shortcuts with lower-case letters when I'm printing out words.

And, come to think about it a little more, I think it's invariably the letter E that I most often take that shortcut with. It's much easier (and faster) to print a lower-case E than it is to take the time to print an upper-case E, with the upper-case version requiring four separate strokes of the pen/pencil, vs. just one single curly stroke with a lower-case "e".

Perhaps Oswald felt the need to take this oft-used "E" shortcut too. Could be just plain laziness. Or wanting to write stuff out as fast as possible.

My $0.02.

Edited by David Von Pein

Very witty, as usual.

Thank you, Mister David Von Pein, for your very good work. In this thread, as in others, you show intelligence and critical-thinking skills, when your "opponents" have nothing of substance to say, when they are not downright silly or wrong.

/F.C./

Your posts aren't worth the electricity it takes to post them online. Fight global warming Frank, stop "thinking" for God's sake.

And my dog's barking makes more sense than all you can say in this forum !

Poor man !

/F.C./

Hey Francois Coli, did you name your dog Nungesser or the Maginot Line?

Which failure did you choose for the name?

Francois and you and Lamson might buy it, but who else?

The answer is easy : anybody with a sane mind.

Indeed, reasonable people have long figured out the Kennedy assassination, which, as Vincent Bugliosi said, is very simple at its core.

But nuts such as Farley, Hagerman or Laverick (to name a few) will continue until they die to split hairs, and then split the split hairs, chasing shadows, and not realizing they are out on a wild goose chase.

They invent their own reality, because they want to be noticed, that's all.

They waste their entire lives.

All they can do is resort to sarcasm, in the hope it will help them duck the serious issues.

But they are wrong. Completely wrong.

And you are too !

/F.C./

Very witty, as usual.

/F.C./

Your posts aren't worth the electricity it takes to post them online. Fight global warming Frank, stop "thinking" for God's sake.

Poor man !

/F.C./

Well go and talk to your dog then, dullard.

/L.F./

I was expecting such a reaction on your part.

Indeed, as I learned a few years ago, people are rarely grateful for a demonstration of their credulity.

Well, I don't blame you. It must be really hard to try to defend ludicrous conspiracy theories against all evidence, and being held up to ridicule (and deservedly so) by reasonable people every time you turn your computer on...

/F.C./.

I was expecting such a reaction on your part.

Indeed, as I learned a few years ago, people are rarely grateful for a demonstration of their credulity.

Well, I don't blame you. It must be really hard to try to defend ludicrous conspiracy theories against all evidence, and being held up to ridicule (and deservedly so) by reasonable people every time you turn your computer on...

/F.C./.

Weak

/D.H./.