Top Posters In This Topic

Y: I 11

• 2 weeks later...

Y: H 12

• 1 month later...

Y: F 15

• 4 weeks later...

Y : I 13 Atari*

(the I is left out on photo, good photo though, good idea. thanks. :) )

*for observers, see "GO Rules" for explanation.

Edited by John Dolva

B: J 12 - i.e. the move that prevents my stone being captured, not the 'J 12' marked on the photograph.

(I have a feeling my board isn't quite up to international standards, as it doesn't have an 'I' row! I will re-label it next time I take a photo so it does.)

Y : G 10

This is a concept I percieve but can't find a proper wording or explanation of. In a sense (Which Norman's photo shows) one can take a photo with the proper sized pieces and properly proportioned 'squares', very precise formula. and then photographing the irregular regularity from the point of view of a floor seated player with the proper height board, plus for a bit of flair the right materials,) for the player then certain things start to appear which I can best describe as a kind of multidimensional hologrammatic mind event, so in a way in the end the opponent doesn't exist anymore, one is ones own opponent. There just the pure joy of the perception and trying to see as much as possible of the fourth dimension, time, the best I have ever successfully come up with is about five levels. Except when it's so over that GO occurs early on. I still have no idea how this game is going to turn out. Probe after probe remain unsolved to me. It's a great experience.

(edit:typo)

ps I have a feeling that in some way a 'wildfire' will break out somewhere about five moves from now, it could be decicive either way, or contained.

Edited by John Dolva

• 2 weeks later...

Y : H 16

• 3 weeks later...

Y : G - 15