The Education Forum

Pergola in Bell

The animation is from the Marc Bell movie.

Please watch the light opening within the pergola shelter.

Somebody obscurs that opening as they walk by.

The last frame stops to show you his placement.

The photo is that last frame enlarged.

This gentleman appears a little taller than Mr.Hester, using the height of the light opening within the shelter as a measuring tool.

It's not Abe.

chris

I am bumping this thread and attaching the gif file which I believe is the gif that Chris originally had attached to this post. I wonder if his attachment was deleted when the forum created space a while back.

I believe Chris's point is that if you look inside the pergola doorway you see the movement of a figure. This figure cannot be Zapruder and it cannot be Charles Hester or Beatrice Hester or Sitzman.

zapwalk.gif

Edited by Mike Rago

• 4 years later...

From this thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/15298-mr-and-mrs-hesterwho-were-they/&page=9

Harrison E. Livingston wrote on page 194 of "The Radical Right And The Murder Of John F. Kennedy..." that "The subjects (that) Zapruder filmed in Dealey Plaza shortly before President Kennedy's fatal motorcade came along were Marilyn Sitzman and Beatrice and Charles Hester.  Charles Hester owned a company called Commercial Photography. The question is, was the Hester couple related to Robert and Pat Hester, parents of Vicky Mayne, who were part owners with Fritz and Helen Holland, of The National Film Company, a lab that Vicky Mayne told me actually developed numerous of the films and photographs, including photos of the body at Parkland which she saw and which made her throw up (Killing The Truth p. 511-512). She told me she had helped develop the Zapruder film."

It is Livingston's theory that "It is reasonable that another person was operating a camera close by Zapruder with essentially the same perspective, perhaps in the 'pill box' just behind Zapruder in the pergola."

JG

Zapruder and the photo-lab owning Hester's, milling around, Sittzman takes a hand-off from Zapruder and heads to the back of the Pedroia, Hester heads back there too.

Film of the assassination was critical to the cover-up. It's just too strange.

Sorry, I have no analysis or evidence, but the coincidences are just too interesting.

The above GIF is intriguing.

And I know in another film we do see Hester get up and head to the back. Either way, it's interesting if Hester really is a phto-lab guy and his lab developed the Z-film and parkland photos.

***edit. A related thread

Edited by Michael Clark