The Education Forum

Complaints thread - Political Conspiracies

Evan Burton

...However, if his posts are not abusive they will be made visible...

I think this is worth repeating. Being on moderation does NOT mean your posts will never appear; it means they are reviewed (by admins and moderators) and if they conform to Forum rules they are allowed through.

Craig Lamson, I think it is time to ask you to stop your constant lobbying to the moderators to try to get people put on moderation. You are, by far, the biggest whiner to the moderators, often sending three or more messages per day. It apparently is your version of advertising - just keep repeating it enough times and they will be convinced and 'buy' your 'product'. Speaking only for myself it is only a waste of time - your sending them and my erasing them. As I said before, if they contain anything of substance, since you have disabled my ability to PM or send email to you you might see parts of it copied and pasted, with my reply or reaction. In any case, I'm going to start keeping count of the big abusers of the moderator report and keep the ongoing tally posted. Have a nice day. Today Craig sent three reports - one against me and two against anyone who would fight Tink. Always Craig's remedy is moderation. By the way who put Craig on moderation and then took him off? I think the moderators need to discuss this privately!

Count away Lemkin, I'll write as I see fit. I wonder how many requests you have made in the last few years here asking for moderation or removal of member you disagree with? Pot>Kettle

And you can do as you see fit. BTW, I really don't like threats, that might warrant a report.

• 2 weeks later...

So answer the question Lemkin....if you can.

BTW, thanks for willfully bypassing my posts that needed review...such a high quality moderator.

Metaphysics at its most convoluted state......

Craig, compared to the endless offensive foul-mouthed agressive remarks you make at so many others this is as nothing if true, and less than nothing if only part true or only his opinion. Strange on your photo you seem like an adult, but you don't act as one. IMO. Do you not have a mirror in your home - or in your mind?...I guess not....

YOU are the one regularly on moderation squealing like a stuck pig to get others on moderation. Think about it.

Peter Lemkin,

You have been sent this communication from Craig Lamson via the "Report this post to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------

Topic: Doug Horne interviewed by Jim Fetzer on "The Real Deal"

Link to post: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=179398

Report:

Fetzer sexz to me:

"You are a complete fraud"

Is this an allowable statement?

• 1 month later...

Another inappropriate personal attack from Lemkin who should be on moderation rather than serve as a moderator.

If the FBI is so certain Ivins was a sole perp, ruling out his, or anyone elses....participation in a conspiracy, and

their case is so strong, why is the innuendo included about Ivin's "acess to a photocoying machine, and....is it me, or does the FBI include a footnote casting in doubt theye own accusation that Ivins could have time to mail the envelopes in Princeton and be back in Maryland in time for a late afternoon appointment?

Yes Tom it's just you,

"In May and June 2001, Dr. Ivins sent some RMR-1029 spores to a commercial laboratory located in the midwest. However, a careful review of access records at that institution showed that only 42 people physically accessed the lab where RMR-1029 was stored from the time the first shipment arrived on May 9, 2001, until after the second anthrax mailing had occurred. This list was quickly culled to fewer than 20 individuals who had the scientific…"

According Google Maps the drive from Ft.Detrick to Nassau St. Princeton can been done in 3:15 thus the r/t would be 6 ½,and the FBI noted this:

"The anthrax letters were mailed from a mailbox in Princeton, New Jersey – approximately three hours and 15 minutes by car from Dr. Ivins's house in Frederick, Maryland, making the round-trip approximately six hours and 30 minutes."

Obviously you didn't read the report you are trying to pick apart and did you really think it was 8 hours from Princeton to Ft.Detrick? It doesn't even take that ling from NYC to DC. I have no idea what your problem is with the footnote about the copier. In any case nitpicking footnotes in a 96 page report seems pretty desperate. But then again you have read it.

Since Colby apparently buys the FBI's story hook, line and sinker, and has officially closed the case, I guess we won't be hearing from him anymore about this.

BK

Personally, and for our Nations survival, I'd like not to hear from him on any subject anymore. He is on the wrong side of EVERY issue, IMO - on the side of the oppressor over the oppressed; on the side of propaganda over the truth; on the side of the top dog over the underdog; on the side of the officials [Oligarchy] over the People in EVERY instance. Relative of Holocaust survivors?! I wonder...or is that used is his way of keeping people at bay.....though there are right wing pro-Oligarchy Holocaust survivors and relatives of same. Israel has many - and also many who would fight them to the end. Such as me - a Jew who refuses to even visit [though my heart nearly breaks] Israel until they stop the genocide and occupation/oppression of the Palestinians, who's land the stole, as we Americans stole that of the Native Americans. Colby is pro-Empire; pro-Propaganda in the service of the Elites. Sadly. IMO.

• 3 months later...

The title of the interview with Jack White was: An Interview with Photo Analyst Jack White On JFK, Apollo and 9/11.

Jack properly posted the link both here and in the Political Conspiracies section of the Forum.

The moderator immediately froze the thread in the PC section and added a gratuitous and childish scolding of Jack for starting a thread in two places.

Jack protested by opening another thread, although he probably should have complained here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=116840

Then the same moderator starts baiting Jack on his Apollo views here in the JFK section!

Recently, Jim Fetzer started a controversial 9/11 thread in the JFK section and there was no comment by the moderator(s).

I had made a post about the decline in activity in the Political Conspiracies section which was made invisible, along with the

three threads Jack White had started.

The moderator made no mention of his actions here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=116841

There is more I would have to say about this, but I have learned that complaints about moderation are basically futile.

The gist of my post that was made invisible or deleted was this: The Political Conspiracies section of the Education Forum

is essentially dead. A glance at the first four pages of threads show little or no activity. John Simkin's last 4 topics have received

no replies. Other topics have not fared much better.

Sure there is a reason or reasons for this lack of interest by members.

The title of the interview with Jack White was: An Interview with Photo Analyst Jack White On JFK, Apollo and 9/11.

Jack properly posted the link both here and in the Political Conspiracies section of the Forum.

The moderator immediately froze the thread in the PC section and added a gratuitous and childish scolding of Jack for starting a thread in two places.

Jack protested by opening another thread, although he probably should have complained here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=116840

Then the same moderator starts baiting Jack on his Apollo views here in the JFK section!

Recently, Jim Fetzer started a controversial 9/11 thread in the JFK section and there was no comment by the moderator(s).

I had made a post about the decline in activity in the Political Conspiracies section which was made invisible, along with the

three threads Jack White had started.

The moderator made no mention of his actions here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=116841

There is more I would have to say about this, but I have learned that complaints about moderation are basically futile.

The gist of my post that was made invisible or deleted was this: The Political Conspiracies section of the Education Forum

is essentially dead. A glance at the first four pages of threads show little or no activity. John Simkin's last 4 topics have received

no replies. Other topics have not fared much better.

Sure there is a reason or reasons for this lack of interest by members.

The reason for the LACK OF INTEREST is that moderator Burton allows NO VIEWS DIFFERENT FROM HIS AND HIS COHORTS.

Jack

• 3 months later...

In a locked message above, Burton admits to removing

one of my postings.

I request that my posting be restored without any portion

which is considered a copyright violation, with a mention

of what was removed. I expect a reply why this cannot

be done. Surely the entire posting did not constitute

a copyright violation, since I originated all of the text.

Jack

In a locked message above, Burton admits to removing

one of my postings.

I request that my posting be restored without any portion

which is considered a copyright violation, with a mention

of what was removed. I expect a reply why this cannot

be done. Surely the entire posting did not constitute

a copyright violation, since I originated all of the text.

Jack

Good luck with ever seeing that post again Jack .. Especially since it exposed moderator Burton as not being quite honest about that ridiculous desert photo .. I knew the minute I read your post, exposing his dishonest game, along with the attached photo in question, that Burton would use it as an excuse to have your entire post removed/deleted/made invisible.

Like I said earlier, some things never change.

Jack,

Use the Report button on posts or use the complaints thread, do not just start a new thread.

Any further infraction will result in the new thread being deleted without warning.

I'll go through the posts made invisible, remove the image, and restore the posts.

Have you contacted the copyright holder and asked them if you can use them? They may be happy for you to do so if you acknowledge them as the source.

• 1 year later...

EMAIL TO EVAN BURTON

7/20/12

Africa Unite section

My post was copied by a moderator in the Conspiracy Section and also placed in the Africa Unite thread without informing me. Bill Kelly then posted against this post.I found it only by accident. (original post still in Conspiracy section) THIS IS AN IMMORAL ACT. EVAN WHO DID THIS ? CAN you tell me ?? Steven Gaal

<Text removed by moderator - not appropriate for complaints section>

Edited by Evan Burton