The Education Forum

Complaints thread - Political Conspiracies

Evan Burton

The thread is degenerating into a tit-for-tat slugfest, seeing who can make the most cutting reply. It is meant for specific complaints: against the forum, the moderators, the admins, or me. Others are to be directed in accordance with the forum rules, but "open season" still remains active towards me.

If you want to vent your bile against me, then do so here.

If you have complaints against the Forum, mods, or admins, then make them here and they will be referred onwards or dealt with here.

If you want to start bickering amongst yourself, then your posts will be made invisible.

Understood Evan, my apologies!

Mike

I don't remember the exact title but Maggie's"Georgians denounce Saakashvili" thread seems to have disappeared. Was it made invisible or deleted? By whom? Was this intentional or inadvertent? In the former case wasn't an announcement made?

Guest Gary Loughran
I don't remember the exact title but Maggie's"Georgians denounce Saakashvili" thread seems to have disappeared. Was it made invisible or deleted? By whom? Was this intentional or inadvertent? In the former case wasn't an announcement made?

Len I've no idea what happened, it was one of the few current threads I'm interested in and was following it quite closely in work today...impressed that you finally worked out what it was all about - you can lead a horse to water :lol:

Seriously though I see no reason for it to be made invisible. In the absence of any other information to the contrary, I've made it visible.

• 7 months later...

Please go ahead and show me where this "erased" material is.

Remember, we have gone through all this before: the admins have records of what has been deleted, edited, etc. Strange though the material exists - unedited - which supports what I say, and yet everything which Jan / you (I am unsure who is saying exactly what in your post) claim is... missing?

You claim I "...wanted to alter his text or have him booted out..." and I asked you to produce evidence of such. So far we have Jan or yourself repeating the claim, but no actual proof.

As I said before, I disagreed with Jan and apologised to him. I seem to recall there was dispute between Jan (or you?) & Len over what constituted a peer-reviewed paper but that was neither here nor there as far as the Forum is concerned. I would never edit a post because I disagree with the source; I would only edit a text if it uses banned words or contains a personal attack.

So again:

Please show where I wanted / did edit text because a source was not peer-reviewed.

Please show where I asked for Jan to be removed as a member of this Forum.

Also, if I care to look at the DPF - and I'd like to know how you know I am doing so unless you or that forum has been actively spying on me - then that is my concern, and none of yours.

If the members of the DPF are so afraid of people reading what they say, then they should make the forum private.

For example there is now someone without a photo who has posted 140 times, but as they are not on your blacklist will probably [now that I've shamed you or someone else into doing it] be warned politely and not booted-out as was Maggie....and I could go on.

Should you not make all the facts known Peter? Myra started a thread, alerting me to the fact that this poster did not have an avatar. I thanked her, and sent an e-mail to the member concerned. I also reminded people that the member may have an exemption.

Now, how many times has that member posted in the Political Conspiracies section? I'm guessing ZERO, because I don't recognise their name (and I would remember it). Where does that member normally post? The JFK section, which I only rarely visit.

Should you not be complaining that Kathy failed to remind that member of the rules?

Should you not be complaining that Antti failed to remind that member of the rules?

Should you not be complaining that John failed to remind that member of the rules?

Also - and this has been stated numerous times - both Jan and Maggie will have moderation removed if they comply with Forum rules regarding avatars. This is their choice, and their choice alone.

Jan had a hissy fit and left, demanding his posts be deleted.

Magda was reminded numerous times over a period of weeks - and I have the e-mails to prove as such - but refused to change her avatar or ask John for an exemption.

Don't blame me if people display puerile and obstinate behaviour, and then cannot accept the consequences of such behaviour.

Peter,

There is the school of that that you are being set up and goaded so that there is justification for kicking you off this forum.

In any event, I can't understand why you are intent on winning a card game with a deck that is stacked against you by the dealer. It doesn't matter that you're a great card player; they're dealing from the bottom of the deck.

So why stress? Anyone who can't see the dirty dealing isn't paying attention.

Peter,

Quite seriously: are you insane?

- I am not attempting to have you removed; that's a fantasy on your part. I'm asking you not to make false accusations against me, not to slur my character. In fact, there WAS a call to have your membership canceled. It was NOT initiated by me, and I voted AGAINST your expulsion. John, Antti, Kathy and others can confirm this.

- Remind me again: which members were kicked out, and who chose to leave? I can only think of one who was "thrown out" - Duane. Everyone else chose to leave.

- My security clearance? I'm a serving Officer; of course I don't go around willy-nilly saying what it is and I certainly wouldn't tell you.

- "Highly secret USAF base"? I did an exchange to Eglin, and I told people about it. No secret at all - just your rampart paranoia showing again.

- Once again: people choose to leave. They can come back if they like; all they have to do conform with the rules like everyone else. Let's see, "removal of posters"? Charles is still here. You are still here. Myra is still here. Jack is still here. David, Jan and Magda CHOSE to leave.

- I have proved I am innocent of all these accusations!

Let's have a look at Magda. I asked her to put up an avatar in accordance with Jack White's wishes. Remember? He was the one who asked for 'full face' images, and John agreed. Now, I gave Magda plenty of chances to put up an avatar or ask for an exemption. Here are the e-mails sent to her. I can display them because they are all from me to her, and contain no personal information about her:

I have been totally open and honest in all my dealings. I have NEVER been guilty of these continued accusations, but have been the victim of repeated untruths against my character.

Why don't YOU prove what you are accusing me of? You have failed to show one shred of evidence so far.

Thanks Daniel,

Yes, it's being done by IP tracking. They own the site and therefore know which IPs are viewing it. They look up the IP, and can easily tell which is me as I have never hidden where I live or what I do.

I agree - it's deliciously ironic that the people who complain that the government is spying on them are the ones who are guilty of spying.

Of course, if I want to hide my IP then it would be very easy to use some type of proxy, like Hotspot Shield. So any of the IPs there could be me - or it could be you - or it might be someone from my army of evil minions. All part of my plan for world domination, dontcha know.

Peter,

There is the school of that that you are being set up and goaded so that there is justification for kicking you off this forum.

In any event, I can't understand why you are intent on winning a card game with a deck that is stacked against you by the dealer. It doesn't matter that you're a great card player; they're dealing from the bottom of the deck.

So why stress? Anyone who can't see the dirty dealing isn't paying attention.

Myra, I agree, I'm being set-up to be kicked-off and that has been a feature for many years now...but I am still here. The deck is fixed, but I'm calling some on it. I don't believe in giving up the fight for truth, transparency and decentcy...and will never. I'll go down swinging and hope not to 'go down'. Never know, I might just get one of the provacateurs removed from this Forum - for violating their own rules - or just 'hitting below the belt'

BS – No member of this forum is allowed as much leeway in leveling personal attacks against other members as Peter is. Despite calling at least four other members Nazis and among other vicious personal attacks he was never even put on probation or even IIRC threatened with it.

Len Colby certainly made a point [amazingly/suspiciously] quickly after the youtube piece on me [disclosing my city location] of posting same - IMO to get around the two times he posted it [to cause me grief and potential harm, IMO] and they had been removed. Now he could do so with glee and not brake and Forum rules.....how convenient.

Back when I lived in NYC I briefly shared an apt. with a guy from Chicago. He was a bit paranoid and leveled weird accusations against me claiming for instance that I'd used his toothbrush [i had my own] and acne pads [i didn't have acne]. One day he told me and the other roommate that people from his hometown might be looking for him and if anybody asked us if we knew where David Rose {last name changed} lived to deny knowing him. To which I replied "But Dave, your phone number and address are in the phone book and your name is on the intercom, do you really think someone would come here all the way from Chicago to find you and rather than get your address from the phone book would randomly ask people in the neighborhood where you live?"

Your complaint about me "divulging" the city where you live is reminiscent of that. If you didn't what that information getting out you shouldn't have consented to being filmed for a documentary to posted on Youtube, though you appear as you admitted to have had a beer or two I doubt you were plastered enough not to be able to figure that out. If she posted that without your permission your complaint is with her not me.

Yes I mentioned were you live before, but IIRC I only did so once but since you seem to have consented to revealing that info (in the video) I didn't think it would be a problem. You don't seem to have made much of a secret of it even here. In October 2008 [before I posted the video] you wrote "I had the high honor of being present when Winton first returned to [name of city redacted] some years ago."

Even off the forum it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to figure out you used your dog's name as a webhandle/nickname and that Peter Lemkin aka [dog's name redacted] has lived in the same town since at least 1998 and as late as January 2007 posted stuff like the following on message boards "I was notified on New Years Eve that my job here in [name of city redacted] had vanished" or this from April 2005 "I am an American historical researcher living in [name of city redacted]" and a few months later you made a posting on David Irving's site and included an e-mail address from the country whose capital you live in and there are scientific papers online by scientists from your city with annotations like "The authors thank Mr. Peter Lemkin for revision of English" from as late as Aug 2008 and an American university offers (offered) a few online classes taught by you at their "[name of city redacted] campus" in Fall '08, Winter 09 and Spring 09.

So your claim that your whereabouts were some closely guarded secret and that my posting the link to the video here made it easier for people wishing to do you harm to find you is complete BS, just like just about all your claims here are BS. Just as any of the imaginary people wanting to do my loony roommate any harm would (if they really existed) have looked in the phonebook before traveling from Chicago to NYC any of the imaginary people wishing to do you harm willing to travel overseas to "get" you would (if they really existed) do a Google search. You leave more cyber bread clues as to your location than a hootanay of Hantzel and Gretels it's not like it would take the combined resources of the NSA/CIA/FBI/Mossad/MI5/MI6/MIBH to figure out where you are.

The answer to Evan's question to you seems to be yes.

Edited by Len Colby

• 2 weeks later...
A verbatim PM sent to me by permanently [!] moderated Duane by our immoderate moderator-superior. He didn't post it himself knowing full well Burton would get him kicked off and warned me about posting it in a later follow-up PM. If we can't speak the truth and our minds here, there is no reason to be here anyway. There are alternatives.

Peter,

I haven't read anything on this forum in a very long time or bothered to log in .. but the one time I decided to read some of the threads here, including the complaints thread, I saw where Evan Burton has recently lied about me being "thrown off" this forum, instead of choosing to leave.. Here is his quote;

"Remind me again: which members were kicked out, and who chose to leave? I can only think of one who was "thrown out" - Duane. Everyone else chose to leave."

It's true that he's responsible for my being placed on moderation but nobody ever threw me off of this forum .. I left on my own accord because I don't like the insulting mind games that take place here ... If I had been "thrown off", as Evan puts it, then I wouldn't be able to log in here and send you this PM .. It's hard to believe that this type of dishonest person is allowed to be a moderator of any forum, much less one that is suppossed to be for learning.

Duane

Peter,

Are you an idiot, or are you doing this for some reason unknown to the rest of us?

Your post:

...Duane was just kicked off the forum for things he may not have done...

So YOU say he was "kicked off" - are you a "xxxx" Peter, as Duane calls me? What you said seems to be in contrast with what Duane said and in agreement .

with what I said. EDITED TO ADD: Okay, I'm wrong about him being no longer a member here, but it is hardly a lie. As I said above - if Duane is correct and I'm a xxxx, does that make you one too? You used similar wording to me.

And also, a reminder:

Andy Walker was able to trace the posting back to Duane.

How about an apology for all the false accusations you have made, Peter?

Edited by Evan Burton

AS to the links in my post on the 911 actor and MI man which some are clamoring about as only bad links. I do not know what the problem is/was. I know I spent 15 minutes, or more, endlessly repasting the links and everytime they would not work on the post I had on this Forum and everytime they worked on the other post on the other Forum. I didn't subscribe a motive or means for the blockage - only that they were blocked. It could be a computer software 'thing' - of which this forum has more than it should. Now, when I often hit button for complete edit I get the bitvertiser page and there is no way to complete the edit. That is probably software the advertiser has to capture more people or a mistake in their software. There is also the annoying as hell huge shaking bitvertizer adds in the local language that must be scrolled away. So who's paranoid and who's trying to be annoying?

BULL***, Peter - you said:

The links are being blocked specifically from this site. If you go the similar thead on the Deep Politics Forum [even Len was there the last two days] the links work and they are exactly the SAME. I have repeatedly tried to re-do them here. As I said they are being blocked from this site.

Three people told you REPEATEDLY what they problem was. You maintain your accusations, and lack the moral fibre to even admit you stuffed up.

Your paranoia is running rampant, Peter.

Edited by Evan Burton
Edited offensive word.

If we can't speak the truth and our minds here, there is no reason to be here anyway. There are alternatives.

Then can I say exactly what i think, Peter, without being restricted by Forum rules, without being restricted by being a moderator? Surely you believe in free speech?