The Education Forum

Moderator actions - Political Conspiracies

Evan Burton

• 4 weeks later...

Four posts on this page of the Defense Historians Document 9/11 Pentagon Attack thread set to invisible. The posts belong to, and reason for are:

Jack White - Questioning the motives of a poster

Peter Lemkin - Quoting Jack's post, and also questioning the motives of a poster

Charles Drago - Trying to circumvent the rules, accusing Len of being untruthful

David G. Healy - Quoting Charles' post

David, if you are happy for me to remove Charles' quote from your post, I'll set it visible again. That was the only problem with it.

The remainder will be brought to the attention of other moderators to review my actions.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

In absence of other mods and due to complaints by forum member, Cliff Varnell's posts in JFK section had a banned word removed. All posts that quoted posts with banned words had to be edited to remove banned word.

Warned Cliff word is not be used, and failure to observe forum rule would result in moderation.

Edited by Evan Burton

• 2 weeks later...

Edited this post by John Dolva to remove e-mail addresses.

John, e-mail addresses should not be shown unless you have the person's permission or their e-mail address is a matter of public record (e.g. they have published it themselves).

• 2 weeks later...

John Bevilaqua's posts on this thread have been made invisible. He is currently under moderation for unacceptable behaviour, and he has now removed his avatar and replaced it with one that does not meet Forum standards.

two topics merged into this thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14486

The topics were regarding the same incident. Moderation action vote called for. Of the five active Moderators, there were 3 for merging, 1 against, and 1 not yet heard from. The vote was for the merging, and carried out. No posts have been deleted or demoted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...