The Education Forum

Moderator actions - Political Conspiracies

Evan Burton

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Unapproved a post by Peter McKenna on the "Demystifying 9-11" thread, as his subsequent post had exactly the same content as the first and more. Post will be deleted after 7 days (or when I get around to it) if there are no objections.

• 2 months later...

Edited posts where Duane insinuates Craig is working for NASA.

Warning given to Duane that unless he has positive proof of such, any further accusation will result in his immediate moderation.

• 1 month later...

Post by Duane made invisible due to attack on member (personal circumstances unrelated to topic, calling member unacceptable name).

Both members given formal warnings that absolutely no unacceptable behaviour will be tolerated, and that the slightest infraction will result in moderation.

Duane has been placed on moderation.

After being warned here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17749&view=findpost&p=236414

He continued to make personal attacks:

This explains why.

Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

So your hateful, predatory behavior online is just an act?

then you're more clueless than I imagined.

• 5 months later...
Guest Tom Scully

I moved nine posts from the thread titled, Show Me The Money in JFK Debate

to the thread here in the Political Conspiracies forum titled,

ANOTHER TEXAS EXONERATION because J. Raymond Carroll was well into the process of obliterating the "Show Me the Money" thread, a discussion which had nothing to do with the postings that Mr. Carroll had inserted into that thread and the posted responses his intrusions had attracted there.

Mr. Carroll's thread, ANOTHER TEXAS EXONERATION is already rendered incoherent by the posts of Mr. Carroll himself, and it seemed a pity for two thread to suffer the same fate.

Mr. Carroll is warned through this communication to stop disrupting the Education Forum by posting off topic and insulting other members and moderators. Mr. Carroll is giving an impression that he is intent on disrupting the Education Forum by antagonizing other members and moderators. Further steps will be taken to moderate Mr. Carroll if he does not moderate himself.

• 1 month later...

Topic regarding "Vampires, witches and zombies" title edited to remove member name. Jim Fetzer may be a speaker there, and Len Colby can express his astonishment at the speakers and topics being presented there, but I think putting Jim's name in the title is unnecessary. Len's post speaks for itself.

• 2 months later...

Complaint thread started by Steven Gaal moved from "Forum Developments and Communications" into the complaints thread of Political Conspiracies.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...