others is available on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/pamina58

Pamela McElwain-Brown

The 2004 documentary about SS-100-X, including information about Vaughn

Ferguson of the Ford Motor Co. and an interview with me as well as a few

Pamela McElwain-Brown

Thanks Pamela. Those members who were persuaded by the no-shot- from -the- front

argument advanced by Ashton Gray would do well to acquaint themselves with the information

you have documented.

Dawn

Pamela McElwain-Brown

Thanks Pamela. Those members who were persuaded by the no-shot- from -the- front

argument advanced by Ashton Gray would do well to acquaint themselves with the information

you have documented.

Dawn

Dawn, Does Ashton Gray actually say there's no-shot-from-the-front, or does he say there's no bullet wound in the throat?

I don't think he address at all the issues of a frontal bullet hole in the limo window or a head shot from the front, but maybe I didn't read all of that thread or missed something.

And thanks to PMB for link to those videos.

I especially like the one on JFK speech on Secret Societies, which deserves its own thread.

I'm glad PMB is here as she can help us address the issues surrounding Crime Scene #1 - SS100X, about which she is a foremost authority.

BK

Pamela McElwain-Brown

No Doug Weldon research interview concerning SS-100-X ?

Dawn, Does Ashton Gray actually say there's no-shot-from-the-front, or does he say there's no bullet wound in the throat?

I don't think he address at all the issues of a frontal bullet hole in the limo window or a head shot from the front, but maybe I didn't read all of that thread or missed something.

And thanks to PMB for link to those videos.

I especially like the one on JFK speech on Secret Societies, which deserves its own thread.

I'm glad PMB is here as she can help us address the issues surrounding Crime Scene #1 - SS100X, about which she is a foremost authority.

BK

BK:

He said both, but since he is no longer here I would be the last person to speak for him.

Dawn

There wasn't time to include a discussion of other Ford Motor Company employees who tried to appropriate Vaughn Ferguson's experiences. Vaughn came to Dearborn and played golf with a number of people, sharing with them his four days with the limousine. In addition, Ferguson kept the bloody leather from the back seat. Recently, someone who had stolen some artifacts from the Ferguson family, under the guise of having them appraised, attempted to sell some online.

• 2 weeks later...

There wasn't time to include a discussion of other Ford Motor Company employees who tried to appropriate Vaughn Ferguson's experiences. Vaughn came to Dearborn and played golf with a number of people, sharing with them his four days with the limousine. In addition, Ferguson kept the bloody leather from the back seat. Recently, someone who had stolen some artifacts from the Ferguson family, under the guise of having them appraised, attempted to sell some online.

Pamela,

Is your web site on SS100x still up?

Also, can you check the times on movements of SS100x listed in the thread on the FBI Crime Scene Investigation thread?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Bill,

Our limo website is now at www.in-broad-daylight.com

I'll look at that thread.