The Education Forum

The blond Oswald in Mexico

PT: You're ignoring the fact that the Mexican Immigration service counted LHO entering and exiting Mexico as a passenger in a car.

A few posts after this PT says he is not a real researcher.  He then says he does not have to prove the above statement, since others have.  Nice way to get yourself off the hook.

There is no American documentation for the whole "Oswald to Mexico by auto and leaves by auto".  Therefore whatever evidence of this exists has to come from Mexico.

The FBI found out that the guy who was supposed to have recorded that information, Mr. Maydon, actually did not.  Later it is discovered that the FM 8 did not have the record of transportation, but the FM 11 did.  The problem is the FM 11 is based on the FM 8.

Kind of fishy?  I'd say its a whole aquarium.

(BTW, this info is all from David Joseph's multi part essay.  Which is largely based on primary documents.)

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T

Has anyone identified Morales as the person who called the Russian embassy from the Cuban consulate? I assume someone would have seen Morales making the phone call. Please explain.

Dear George,

Since the Mexico City Cuban Consulate and the Soviet Embassy were both allegedly closed (as usual) on Saturday, September 28, and since the CIA recorded a phone call allegedly from the Cuban Consulate to the Soviet Embassy on Saturday, September 28, 1963, one is forced to conclude that not only was Oswald impersonated on that phone call, but also Sylvia Duran and the Russian dude who answered the phone in that (allegedly) closed-for-business Soviet Embassy.

Given the above, how are we to know where said phone call really originated from?

And in view of that, how could we reasonably expect that whoever impersonated Oswald in that call would have been observed while making that call?

Regarding the Tuesday, October 1 call to the Soviet Embassy (in which the impostor identified himself as "Lee Oswald ; O-S-W-A-L-D" and the name "Kostikov" popped up in the conversation), that call was not made from the Cuban Consulate, so, for all we know, it was made from a hotel telephone, or a phone booth, or from Juarez Mexico, for that matter.

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Have you read Simpich's State Secret or Newman's Oswald and the CIA yet?

Edited by Thomas Graves

8 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Thomas G

Paul T said the call by the imposter to the Russian embassy was made from the Cuban consulate.

I understand the call could have been made from anywhere, but how do we know it was made by Morales?

Dear George,

It would depend on which call to the Soviet Embassy you're talking about, wouldn't it.

Saturday, September 28 (allegedly from the Cuban Consulate), or Tuesday, October 1 (from God-know-where).

What makes you think that anyone knows for sure that the person who impersonated Oswald in those calls was David Sanchez Morales?

--  Tommy :sun

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

PT: You're ignoring the fact that the Mexican Immigration service counted LHO entering and exiting Mexico as a passenger in a car.

A few posts after this PT says he is not a real researcher.  He then says he does not have to prove the above statement, since others have.  Nice way to get yourself off the hook.

There is no American documentation for the whole "Oswald to Mexico by auto and leaves by auto".  Therefore whatever evidence of this exists has to come from Mexico.  (DJ emph)

The FBI found out that the guy who was supposed to have recorded that information, Mr. Maydon, actually did not.  Later it is discovered that the FM 8 did not have the record of transportation, but the FM 11 did.  The problem is the FM 11 is based on the FM 8.

(BTW, this info is all from David Joseph's multi part essay.  Which is largely based on primary documents.)

The key here is "AMERICAN" documentation.  There is H.O. LEE related to GREYHOUND at the border on the way to San Antonio

58d57fa22eb30_63-10-01Greyhound43599showsMrLEEarrivingonDelNorte.jpg.27c29acfdc2e441224b683148558ac1e.jpg

These are copies of the original cards typed by Mexican Immigration and given to HARVEY CASH, American Consul, Nuevo Laredo, MEXICO.

This dovetails into a problem at Customs with PUGH, JOHNSON & KLINE when CASH tells KLINE that the documents do not mention the mode of transportation, an obvious lie.  The real key is where Tijerina gets his info...  the FBI's main asset at Gobernacion... who also "changes" the FM-11

Notice too that on the way in he's Lee Harvey Oswald, yet on the way out he's back to H.O.LEE, as shown above, getting a bus ticket on Greyhound from his bus ticket from Monterrey to Laredo.  CE2537

58d57efbc6e31_63-11-23STATECablegramcontentsof3x5cardsTijerinatypedforCASHOswaldintoandoutofMexico.jpg.070dd64f43067d7e675bc961190d211f.jpg

On 3/24/2017 at 8:26 AM, James DiEugenio said:

The FM-8 he supposedly had was also a plant just as the application was...  The application shown here is for a FM-5, 6 month visa.  Not the 15 day version. And I've posted the full WCR versions which cut off the top or bottom depending on which you look at...    Also remember it was William GAUDET who gets the VISA after Mr. LEE's.  GAUDET connects Oswald to Bannister and 544 Camp.

From a previous post we see the SEPT 26 card has "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" yet looking at the FM-11 which records all the FM-8's and 5's coming in has "HARVEY OSWALD LEE" as it shows on the faked visa and hotel register...

The Sept FM-11 regarding ENTRY is split into 2 pages, this one with line 807=Oswald  

img_56976_98_300.png

and the next page showing "AUTOBUS" for the mode of transportation.  Oswald is 7 lines down from the top

img_56976_99_300.png

and finally yet another FM-11, from October although if you look closely this one appears to be the ENTRY FM-11 since there is no EXIT DATE...  It has Harvey Oswald LEE which matches the created FM-8.     https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=56976&search=FM-11#relPageId=110&tab=page 

Edited by David Josephs

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Prove that Bannister sent Oswald to MC

Paul B.,

The very strong evidence I have is the Lopez Report, which shows by documentation that LHO took to Mexico and displayed to the Cuban consul there his fake resumé mainly of newspaper clippings from New Orleans showing that LHO was an officer in the FPCC in NOLA.

Those fake FPCC antics were directed by Guy Banister out of 544 Camp Street.   This is JFK Research 101, because Jim Garrison himself demonstrated this in great detail back in 1967.

It is no accident that LHO goes from Guy Banister's Fake FPCC in New Orleans in August 1963, straight into Mexico City's Cuban consulate in September 1963, carrying the very same Fake FPCC documents that his team created at 544 Camp Street.

How can anybody miss this simple fact?   These are FACTS now.   The FPCC chapter in New Orleans was Fake.  Even J. Edgar Hoover knew that.  Also, the fake resumé that LHO took to New Orleans refers continually to that Fake FPCC chapter.   LHO went straight from New Orleans (August) to Mexico City (September) -- and the Fake FPCC is the link that combines both events.

This is why CIA-did-it CTers cannot stand the idea that LHO was in Mexico City.  Then they would have to admit the plausibility of a Radical Right plot to kill JFK, in which Guy Banister was the NOLA leader, and General Walker was the Dallas leader.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

There is no American documentation for the whole "Oswald to Mexico by auto and leaves by auto".  Therefore whatever evidence of this exists has to come from Mexico.

James,

This is my point exactly.  The American documentation -- tampered with by J. Edgar Hoover -- cannot be trusted.   Heck, they upheld Pamela Mumford.

Instead, the Mexican documentation of Oswald entering and exiting Mexico in a car, is the more reliable documentation. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

12 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T

Has anyone identified Morales as the person who called the Russian embassy from the Cuban consulate? I assume someone would have seen Morales making the phone call. Please explain.

George,

Nobody has clearly identified David Morales as the person who called the Russian embassy from the Cuban consulate.   Nobody saw it.

Then, one may well ask, how does Bill Simpich move to his speculation that David Morales was the impersonator?   I will try to explain.

1. The telephone between the Cuban consulate and the USSR Embassy in Mexico City was, as Bill Simpich said, "the single most wire-tapped phone on planet earth."

2.  This phone was tapped 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.   Somebody was always monitoring that phone.

3.  The standing CIA order was that ANY CALL that occurred over this phone -- no matter the day or hour -- must be immediately translated into English within 15 minutes, and delivered to the CIA Director Desk in Mexico City immediately

4.  That's how urgent phone calls from this telephone seemed to the CIA in Mexico City.

5.  Within 15 minutes of this impersonation, the translators in Mexico City knew that the phone call was a FAKE.

6.  They knew immediately that it was not Lee Harvey Oswald -- because they had been spying on Lee Harvey Oswald separately.

7.  For one thing, Lee Harvey Oswald spoke a fluent Russian, but the impersonator spoke in "broken Russian."  And excellent Spanish, IIRC.

8.  This was immediately disturbing to the CIA high-command in Mexico City.

9.  WHO would want to impersonate Lee Harvey Oswald?

10.  WHO knew that this telephone was being tapped by the CIA at high priority?

11.  WHO would want the CIA to hear the name of LHO linked to the name of KGB assassin, Valeriy Kostikov?  

12.  All of these questions came to the minds of what Bill Simpich called, "the tippy-top" of CIA high-command in Mexico City.

13. The decision was made quickly -- only CIA agents would know that this telephone was ultra-high priority

14.  Only CIA agents would attempt to "game the system" by this sort of impersonation.

15.  Therefore, according to Bill Simpich, the CIA started a Mole-Hunt that very hour -- to find this Mole.

16.  The very first acts they took were to make secret alterations to the CIA File on Lee Harvey Oswald.

17.  They exchanged his photographs with some big Russian dude.  They changed his middle name to Henry.   And so on.

Now -- according to Bill Simpich, this Mole-Hunt continued for several years, and he found no conclusion to it.

It was Bill Simpich who speculated that David Morales would best fit the profile for this CIA Mole.

I like his thinking.  For one thing, IMHO it totally smashes the CIA-did-it theory of the JFK assassination.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
grammar

PT: Instead, the Mexican documentation of Oswald entering and exiting Mexico in a car, is the more reliable documentation. 

I just showed above, with David, that it is not reliable.  Par for the course, you avoid that.

Which matches what you just wrote about Oswald and New Orleans and MC.

As we all know today, the anti FPCC campaign within the CIA was being run by Phillips and McCord. We also know that Phillips was very likely in Banister's office in 1961, meeting with him and Sergio Arcacha Smith and Gordon Novel about a telethon, one that Ed Butler was going to put on the air in the city. We also know that, after the Bay of Pigs went bust, it was Phillips who controlled the sterilization of the base that Ferrie taught underwater demolition at a few miles south of the city.  And we also knew through Wendell Roache of the INS, and Bob Tanenbaum of the HSCA that there was a film made of the training at a Mongoose site which showed Oswald, Banister and Phillips.  And we also know that, in 1961, the CIA ordered 45 copies of the Lamont document that Oswald was pamphleting in 1963.

After Oswald was done with his little play acting for Phillips, he then went up to Clinton/Jackson with Shaw and Ferrie, on his mysterious journey in which he thought he was doing one thing, when in fact, the agenda was something else. 

Then, after this, he meets with Phillips in Dallas, the first week of September.  In other words, after the mid August court date, there is no evidence that Oswald is working with Banister.  And there is simply no evidence that Banister 's reach ever extended anywhere near that far. The idea that Banister be able to influence events in MC and people like Anne Goodpasture and Win Scott is simply bizarre.

But further, what is the proof Oswald was in MC?  David and I have just blown up your auto transport idea.  Which evidently you did not research at all.

Thanks to that though I understand your motivation is offering it.  Whew.  PT has to be the most agenda driven poster ever on this board.

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

PT: Instead, the Mexican documentation of Oswald entering and exiting Mexico in a car, is the more reliable documentation. 

I just showed above, with David, that it is not reliable.  Par for the course, you avoid that. 

...But further, what is the proof Oswald was in MC?  David and I have just blown up your auto transport idea.  Which evidently you did not research at all.

Thanks to that though I understand your motivation is offering it.  Whew.  PT has to be the most agenda driven poster ever on this board.

Edited just no

James,

You showed no such thing.   Maybe in your dreams.

The proof that Oswald was in MC is given in the Lopez Report.   You're ignoring it, James.

Bill Simpich (State Secret, 2014) builds upon the Lopez Report.   You're ignoring that, too.

Your CIA-did-it CT is stuck in the 90's, James.   You still think Ruth Paine was a CIA agent.  

Sheesh,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

These are documents and David can produce them, since he already did..  They are in his long essay, which you refuse to read.  

Which is why he calls you delusional.  And I would call you anti factual.

24 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

These are documents and David can produce them, since he already did..  They are in his long essay, which you refuse to read.  

Which is why he calls you delusional.  And I would call you anti factual.

James,

Why would I call myself a "real reseacher" if that would pull me down to your level?

You have continued to attack Ruth Paine -- the Quaker Charity lady -- and you refuse to apologize for it.

Your so-called level of JFK "research" is unforgivable, IMHO, and I'm going to defend Ruth Paine to the bitter end.

As for the FBI records on LHO in Mexico City -- they are slanted toward the "Lone Nut" scenario, and so they refuse to tell the TRUTH.  So, attempting to rely on them is utterly bogus.  Just drop them.  Pamela Mumford was a case of "mistaken identity."

David Joseph's research tries to use all these cases of "mistaken Identity" to pursue a Mystery series of "Harvey and Lee" science fiction.   Talk about delusional!

Your idea of FACT, James, has been to say that Ruth Paine's mother-in-law had a childhood friend that later became a lover of Allen Dulles, and that is solid evidence that Ruth Paine was a CIA agent (in your Destiny Betrayed, edition 2, 2012).  That is a laughingstock of so-called FACTS.

Who's delusional?   Time will tell. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos