The Education Forum

The blond Oswald in Mexico

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Did Azcue describe the guy who was-or-was-not there (in the Cuban Consulate on 9/27/63) in such a way as to point a finger at KGB officer Nikolai Leonov because he knew the CIA would have surveillance photos of him like this one?

But to what end, unless Azcue knew that Leonov was the guy who had impersonated Oswald, but didn't want to actually name him?

Tommy,

You want to guess the motivation of Eusebio Azcue -- without reference to the harsh violence of the Mexican Police with regard to Communists and Cuban consuls?

TO WHAT END, is the right question, WOULD AZCUE finger Nikolai Leonov?

You suggest that the END, the REASON, would be to correctly finger LHO's impersonator.

But NOBODY ASKED AZCUE FOR THE IDENTITY OF AN IMPERSONATOR.

Therefore, the rational motive (the END) for Azcue's deliberate description of somebody OTHER than LHO (whose photograph he surely saw in LHO's Fake FPCC resume) was TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF OF HIMSELF.

The Mexican Police were breathing down his neck.  Isn't that perfectly obvious to every reader here but yourself?

Why do you continue to skirt this issue?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/9/2017 at 5:25 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Tommy,

You want to guess the motivation of Eusebio Azcue -- without reference to the harsh violence of the Mexican Police with regard to Communists and Cuban consuls?

TO WHAT END, is the right question, WOULD AZCUE finger Nikolai Leonov?

You suggest that the END, the REASON, would be to correctly finger LHO's impersonator.

But NOBODY ASKED AZCUE FOR THE IDENTITY OF AN IMPERSONATOR.

Therefore, the rational motive (the END) for Azcue's deliberate description of somebody OTHER than LHO (whose photograph he surely saw in LHO's Fake FPCC resume) was TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF OF HIMSELF.

The Mexican Police were breathing down his neck.  Isn't that perfectly obvious to every reader here but yourself?

Why do you continue is to skirt this issue?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Relax, Trejo.

Using upper-case letters like that on a forum like this is a sure sign of desperate fanaticism.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  "Harsh violence," huh.  I much prefer "gentle violence," myself, but I must admit -- it does sound rather exciting.

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Bill Simpich has recently pointed out to me in a PM that ("Blond Oswald") Leonov was thrice a TARBRUSH target.  

Simpich believes Leonov played the same role for the KGB as Dave Phillips did for the CIA, and, rather cryptically, that "Leonov saw someone upset."

--  Tommy :sun

Interested readers should google: leonov tarbrush farrell .

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 8 months later...
On 3/22/2017 at 3:49 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Bill Simpich,

Regarding your statement that the possibility that full-faced Ernesto Lehfeld Miller physically impersonated Oswald cannot be completely ruled out, I think it's important to remember that Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue described the blond "Oswald" he met with as not only being "thin", but also having a "very thin face" https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954#relPageId=140&tab=page 

Which the Lopez / Hardway "scenario" you quoted left out.  

I think we can discern a hint of that very thin face even in the lousyily-reproduced profile and semi-profile photos LILYRIC and LIEMPTTY took of LEON (Nikolai Leonov) on October 2, 1963.

Particularly this one:

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "blond oswald"

And in the face of the historical Nikolai Leonov too, of course.  Why?  Because they were one-and-the same person.

NikolaiLeonovFidelNikitaBrezhnev.jpg

Nikita+Kruschev,+Nikolai+Leonov+y+Fidel+

Regarding Eusebio Azcue's statement that a blond or dark-blond, Prince-Of-Wales-suit-wearing, 5' 6" Oswald showed up at the Cuban Consulate on October 26 (according to the Lopez-Hardway scenario), it's interesting to note that Leonov, a KGB officer who was stationed in Mexico City at the time, was only ... 5' 7". 

FWIW:  In his HSCA testimony, Azcue said the Oswald he'd dealt with was about 30 years old.
Leonov was 30 years of age in September, 1963, whereas Lee Harvey Oswald was still 23 ...

Edited and bumped.

Edited by Thomas Graves

From the new release... https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10529-10368.pdf

This talks about LEONOV as a target of the CIA for turning....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10218-10034.pdf

and this is 165 pages related to the man and where "Leonid Ivanov" came from:

Edited by David Josephs

Ok, Mr. Trejo. So Guy Bannister sent Oswald to Mexico City...according to YOU.

When Oswald's alleged "mission" in MC failed, why didn't he REPORT BACK to Bannister? Where is the record of a meeting...or a phone call...or a letter...or a smoke signal? 

Perhaps because he didn't "work" for Bannister, even only in his own mind. No, THAT can't be it...because it would poke a hole in your theory. (Remember, it IS simply a THEORY. Sometimes it seems that you forget that part.)

Not even a "What do I do next?" call.  If YOU had been in Oswald's shoes, wouldn't YOU have wanted to talk with your boss...especially if you had FAILED your (supposed) mission?

There is no evidence Oswald ever contacted anyone in or from New Orleans again. So do you think he just said, "Oh well..."? That conclusion appears to be in direct conflict with Oswald's temperament.

Or did he contact Bannister only to be told, "Don't call us; we'll call you."??

Even that makes more sense than declaring Wes Frazier a homosexual.

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

From the new release... https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10529-10368.pdf

This talks about LEONOV as a target of the CIA for turning....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10218-10034.pdf

and this is 165 pages related to the man and where "Leonid Ivanov" came from:

5a6df6c2ce2e6_BLONDMANMISTAKENFORMYSTERYMAN-LEONIDIVANOV-CASTROINTERPRETERKGB.thumb.jpg.c15e3c74dbb6479f4f43d4d5cf9e5b8b.jpg

David,

With all due respect --

Point being?

This photo at page 6 of the new file posted by David Josephs today proves that that the 10/2/63 of "Oswald" in Mexico City is Leonov.  The number of photo IDs that I am confident of in this case I can count on one hand - this is one.image.thumb.png.f27c9ffb1a582cb5f50e4ee8edbca296.png

image.thumb.png.f27c9ffb1a582cb5f50e4ee8edbca296.png

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=147865&search=aestorage#relPageId=6&tab=page

50 minutes ago, Bill Simpich said:

This photo at page 6 of the new file posted by David Josephs today proves that that the 10/2/63 of "Oswald" in Mexico City is Leonov.  The number of photo IDs that I am confident of in this case I can count on one hand - this is one.image.thumb.png.f27c9ffb1a582cb5f50e4ee8edbca296.png

image.thumb.png.f27c9ffb1a582cb5f50e4ee8edbca296.png

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=147865&search=aestorage#relPageId=6&tab=page

This photo at page 6 of the new file posted by David Josephs today proves that that the 10/2/63 [photo?] of "Oswald" in Mexico City is Leonov.

I thought we already knew that??

Oh... is it that before now we only know that guy as Leon? If so, was it only Tommy Graves (my mentor) who thought that the guy was Leonov?

20 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I thought we already knew that??

Oh... is it that before now we only know that guy as Leon? If so, was it only Tommy Graves (my mentor) who thought that the guy was Leonov?

Sandy,

With all due respect, don't over think it, Grasshopper.

It's KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov, pretending to be Third Secretary (with diplomatic cover), or some such thing.

Now if only in the photos he's wearing a gray "Prince of Wales suit" (a regular-looking suit jacket with a distinctive check pattern), like Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue said ...

Edited by Thomas Graves

18 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

With all due respect, don't "overthink it," Grasshopper.

"Blond Oswald" was most assuredly KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov,  serving as Third Secretary (with diplomatic cover) at the Mexico City Soviet Embassy.

Now, if only in the photos it could be proved that he's wearing a gray "Prince of Wales suit" (a regular-looking suit jacket with a distinctive check pattern), like Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue said "Blond Oswald" was wearing on 9/27/63 ...

Video added and bumped.

Did KGB-boy Nikolai Leonov like wearing this classic checked pattern?

Eusebio Azcue said Blond Oswald's had blue stripes.  (Blue or pink stripes in this pattern are mentioned in the video.)

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Did KGB-boy Nikolai Leonov like wearing this pattern?

Eusebio Azcue said Blond Oswald's had blue stripes in it.  (Blue or pink stripes in this pattern are mentioned in the video.)

Apparently the Leonov-impersonating-Oswald-impostor® wore a nice jacket over a cheap shirt and tie.

LOPEZ - You told us before he had a suit on.

DURAN - That I don't remember very well. I think he was wearing a jacket but what I can remember is that he was not wearing nice clothes, expensive clothing. He was cheap, perhaps.

Or maybe he got his Prince of Wales suit at the local Goodwill.

Or maybe... just maybe, Duran was more into fashionable jackets like these:

kaftan7.jpg

The Who

Edited by Sandy Larsen

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Apparently the Leonov-impersonating-Oswald-impostor® wore a nice jacket over a cheap shirt and tie.

LOPEZ - You told us before he had a suit on.

DURAN - That I don't remember very well. I think he was wearing a jacket but what I can remember is that he was not wearing nice clothes, expensive clothing. He was cheap, perhaps.

Sandy,

With all due respect, don't get Duran's testimony mixed up with Azcue's.

The only things the former got right in describing Oswald's impersonator was that "Oswald" was short and blond.

It would be nice to know why she was so dissembling on "Oswald's" clothing, his weight, etc.

From the Mary Ferrell Foundation:

• Why did Duran refer to Oswald in her interrogations as "blonde and short," an identification subsequently omitted from accounts of the interrogation? Was she describing Oswald or an imposter? It should be noted here that Duran told the HSCA she believed that she dealt with the same man who was arrested in Dallas, though her colleague Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA he believed otherwise.  (emphasis added"
  •  
  • https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Sylvia_Durans_Interrogation.html

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

Bill - does this in any way change the State Secret narrative?

Michael,

With all due respect, does WHAT change anything?

The fact that the KGB guy who turned Raul Castro and Che onto Communism in 1955 impersonated Oswald at the Mexico City Cuban consulate on Friday, September 27, 1963?

(LOL)

Edited by Thomas Graves