The Education Forum

A Broad Outline of The Issues

Tim Gratz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread on John B. Hurt (will probably go under Oswald's interrogation or Oswald's time in jail):

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8571

I think I will also place Pat's fine work on the paraffin tests under Oswald's time in detention:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11516

Edited by Tim Gratz

For answers to your OSWALD QUESTIONS, see Harvey&Lee by John Armstrong.

Jack

Jack, you got to it before I did. I would ask:

Were there 2 men sharing the identity of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Was Harvey (as I believe) a Russian born spy?

Lee knew Harvey existed; he helped set him up. But did Harvey know of Lee's existence? I've never read anything about Harvey knowing Lee or not.

What happened to Lee Oswald? Who is Donald O. Norton?

How close to the assassination was Chicago gangster Paul Dorfman? Did he instruct Jack Ruby to kill Oswald? Was Dorfman keeping a low profile in Palm Springs during the entire 4 days of the Kennedy Assassination?

Kathy

John Armstrong's book relates that HARVEY lived at the Paine house with Marina

2 days a week and LEE lived there 5 days a week with Marina. This is believed

to be the reason for Marina's famed quote: "I HAD TWO HUSBANDS".

It is safe to assume that both Lee and Harvey were aware of the arrangement.

Jack

For answers to your OSWALD QUESTIONS, see Harvey&Lee by John Armstrong.

Jack

Jack, you got to it before I did. I would ask:

Were there 2 men sharing the identity of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Was Harvey (as I believe) a Russian born spy?

Lee knew Harvey existed; he helped set him up. But did Harvey know of Lee's existence? I've never read anything about Harvey knowing Lee or not.

What happened to Lee Oswald? Who is Donald O. Norton?

How close to the assassination was Chicago gangster Paul Dorfman? Did he instruct Jack Ruby to kill Oswald? Was Dorfman keeping a low profile in Palm Springs during the entire 4 days of the Kennedy Assassination?

Kathy

John Armstrong's book relates that HARVEY lived at the Paine house with Marina

2 days a week and LEE lived there 5 days a week with Marina. This is believed

to be the reason for Marina's famed quote: "I HAD TWO HUSBANDS".

It is safe to assume that both Lee and Harvey were aware of the arrangement.

Jack

Jack

Would not the entire neighborhood have known that a Lee or Harvey was always at the Paine Household? This would absolutely require that Wes Frazier and sister were an integral part of the conspiracy. Also were this true, this type of co habitation / wife sharing would have been seriously frowned upon by a 1963 Texas residential neighborhood !

Charles Black

Hello Tim

Either I am misinterpreting you or vice versa ! I was inferring the near impossibility of one of two different Oswalds being at the Paine household every day. They could not have been "clones"------the neighbors would have realized a difference.

This is one of the many aspects of the book "Harvey and Lee" which long ago forced me to "set it aside".

Charles Black

Charles:

I did misinterpret you, and your point is a good one.

Armstrong's theory is certainly intiguing but I agree with you that in the final analysis it fails.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't Wes Frazier about the only one who said (Harvey) carried curtain rods to work on the day Kennedy was killed, i.e., Harvey had a rifle in the long brown bag?

I think this would support knowledge of the living arrangements in Paine's house. I don't know how I missed this in reading Harvey and Lee -- that Lee lived there 5 days a week and Harvey was there 2 days (I presume weekends).

If Marina looked underneath Oswald's eyelid, this would imply that Lee and Harvey had different eye colors.

Also, John Armstrong found school documents and residences for Harvey Oswald growing up. I think this young man went to Russia and a Russian man came back in his place. Imo three voice recordings support this: A tape of Oswald "teaching" English to a Russian friend in 1960 on the Internet. And it's Oswald who's learning English. He has this odd British accent that, imo, denotes that someone British had taught him a lot of English. Three years later you can hear the same voice on 2 radio shows, also on the internet, but now Oswald's English is very good. So I believe Harvey, whom Ruby shot, was really Alik (please forgive my spelling) Hidell. The wallet that Lee dropped when he killed Tippit had the ID of this Alik Hidell. Was Lee trying to expose Harvey as being a Russian spy who killed the President and Officer Tippit and shot at Gen. Walker? :o

Did Harvey know Lee was in the TSBD, shooting from the 6th floor? Did Harvey know that Lee was in the Texas Theater, at the same time as he? Lee was in the balcony and Harvey was downstairs.

I posted the links before. I'll look them up.

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Hello Tim

Either I am misinterpreting you or vice versa ! I was inferring the near impossibility of one of two different Oswalds being at the Paine household every day. They could not have been "clones"------the neighbors would have realized a difference.

This is one of the many aspects of the book "Harvey and Lee" which long ago forced me to "set it aside".

Charles Black

Kathleen doesn't seem to be confused.

B K