The Education Forum

Tina Towner Film

The Allan photo and Towner film frame composited, creates the animation.

I have put a straight red line on the wall and labeled the three wall sitters.

These same three wall sitters appear in Croft.

If they are sitting on the wall (three in a row) in Croft, why don't they align with the wall angle in Towner?

The orientation of these three wall sitters to the photographer, seems like a close match in Towner and Croft.

chris

If the sun is from the southwest, what causes the big shadow/mask job within the limo?

Why does the wall stop in Towner (runs into the shadow/mask area), and not extend as it does in the Allan photo?

The three Croft wall sitter's appear incorrectly oriented in the Towner frame.

chris

Chris.

It has been said more than once that the 3-spectators are SITTING on the wall.

In Bronson we see most of the wall, and i don't see anyone even close to the wall.

I see where they are now, right at the end of the wall near the Curved concrete footpath area.

In the Allen photo they would be hidden behind the Cops head.

10834.jpg

10845.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin's quote:

"It has been said more than once that the 3-spectators are SITTING on the wall."

If I am Croft and I insert myself into the Towner photo at my camera position, I photograph people in front of the wall,

a person behind the wall and then our 3 wall sitters behind them. (Depicted in photograph).

In fact, draw a straight line from the person in front of the wall, to the one directly behind it, to the wall sitter's.

chris

The background of this clip shows the camera was zooming in on the president.

Don

Don,

I don't believe she was zooming as her left hand is into her face, not on the front end of the camera. (Movie)

Even in her interview in "Murder in Dealy Plaza" she just describes tracking the limo as is depicted in Dorman's film.

I understand the Dorman clip is short and Towner is filming further east up Elm in it, but I would find it hard to believe she started zooming at any time.

I'm also wondering how someone's hand can be as tall as their neck and hat combined. Besides the wrist appearing to disconnect from the hand. (animation)

chris