The Education Forum

Save your effort, Mr. Peters...

When Mr. Simkin asked me to join this forum,

I agreed, but with these conditions:

1. I would not respond to challenges nor personal attacks.

2. I would not respond to "unknown" persons.

3. I would not engage in "debates".

4. My research stands on its own. I do not care whether anyone

(including "Mr. Peters") accepts or rejects it. I will not defend nor

promote it.

5. I do not have time to educate everyone on all aspects

of the case.

6. I agreed to answer simple questions asked by members.

"Mr. Peters" refuses to reveal his identity, his occupation, his

JFK research credentials, his address, or any personal data.

He posts all hours of the day and night from the GMT time

zone, so we are led to believe he resides in GB, but that

is not necessarily true, since he could be posting from Langley

Virginia. ;)

Unfortunately, this forum has no rules of conduct. Too bad.

I will no longer read ANY of his postings nor reply to ANY of

them. He has made himself a non-entity by his actions.

Jack White is not the issue here. Learning the truth about the

JFK coup is. In a phone conversation once, the late Col.

L.Fetcher Prouty once told me, "You are the researcher which

the CIA fears most. They will try their best to discredit you

because your photo research is easily understood by the

average person, and that is a threat to them."

Bye bye, Mr. Peters, WHOEVER you may be.

Jack White :)

When Mr. Simkin asked me to join this forum,

I agreed, but with these conditions:

1. I would not respond to challenges nor personal attacks.

2. I would not respond to "unknown" persons.

3. I would not engage in "debates".

4. My research stands on its own. I do not care whether anyone

(including "Mr. Peters") accepts or rejects it. I will not defend nor

promote it.

5. I do not have time to educate everyone on all aspects

of the case.

6. I agreed to answer simple questions asked by members.

Mr. White - Here is what Mr. John Simkin asked of me ...

"Larry,

It is clear from your postings that you know a great deal about the research. It is not necessary to have done your own individual research (although it seems to me that you have). I think this system will work better. The students will ask the questions and both Jack and you can answer the questions. Then the students can see which answer makes the most sense."

"Mr. Peters" refuses to reveal his identity, his occupation, his

JFK research credentials, his address, or any personal data.

He posts all hours of the day and night from the GMT time

zone, so we are led to believe he resides in GB, but that

is not necessarily true, since he could be posting from Langley

Virginia. ;)

Mr. White - I am growing tired of your childlike tantrum throwing. If I was agreeing with your studies, you would care less about who I am or if I reside in Europe or not. If you alteration believers spent more time on addressing the evidence and less time whining about things that are irrelevant to your claims being made about photo and film alteration, then possibly people would have a chance to learn something based on which presentation of the evidence is the more detailed and makes the most sense. The fact is that you are seeing your mistakes being brought out into the open and you don't like it. If you felt that I was in error, then you would sit back and be enjoying my making a fool of myself. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what you did when you made some cracks about my analyzing abilities over your Bond Vs. Skaggs post, but you soon found out that it was you who was in error. John Simkin had the right idea as to how this site could best serve the students he is trying to reach, but his approach will not work if people like yourself just sit back and require that only the simple questions be asked. The JFK assassination was not a simple matter that has a simple answer. If you want to take your ball and go home, then fine ... just quit making up excuses for doing it. For the record: I am middle aged - have spent 25 years studying the JFK assassination - I live in the state of Washington - I like long walks, hiking, fishing and contemporary music - I like animals - I don't smoke - I snore when I sleep - my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is blue. Now does that information make the details of my postings seem more or less accurate to anyone?

Unfortunately, this forum has no rules of conduct. Too bad.

Mr. White - You have sat silent as I have had post after post thrown at me that were just ramblings that had not one thing to do with the JFK murder case and you didn't mind that type of conduct then. As a matter of fact, you even participated in it a couple of times. One might want to know where was your concern about the rules then?

I will no longer read ANY of his postings nor reply to ANY of

them. He has made himself a non-entity by his actions.

I take by it your saying "by his actions" - that means my offering detailed explanations showing how a film or photo alteration claim was in error instead of keeping things simple.

Jack White is not the issue here. Learning the truth about the

JFK coup is.

I certainly agree with the above statement even if hearing you saying it rings rather hollow after the remarks you made above in your opening post. Telling people that the most important thing is learning the truth about JFK's murder doesn't mean as much if your replies are not focused on the evidence being presented, but rather more your concerns over my wake/sleep cycle or at what time of the day I'm able to share evidence with this forum. The way I see it .. If I have misrepresented the evidence, then I expect someone to bring it to my attention because as you stated - trying to learn the truth about the JFK assassination should be the real issue here.

Edited by Larry Peters