The Education Forum

Chemtrails, not by Jack White.

Jack White

I should have mentioned that all of these July 4 bigX chemtrails were

oriented to the same compass points...one dash exactly north/south,

crossed by an east/west dash. All dashes formed right angles to each

other, no matter what part of the sky. They were all definite Xs or +s with

very short strokes that ended abruptly at each end (see photos).

Jack

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not start a thread called:

Chemtrails 123» 28

Fact or fiction? Discussion

The heading of the thread was changed by someone, presumably Burton.

I protest saying that I gave title to a thread titled

CHEMTRAILS, FACT OR FICTION? Discussion.

His changing the title MAKES IT HIS THREAD, and I request that his name

be substituted for mine. I would never have titled a thread in this manner

and it is false to say that I did. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME as having

started a thread with such a title, as it does not reflect my view, and

I am not the author of it. To say that I am is false. That it now runs

28 pages shows that the thread needed refreshing.

This makes as much sense as having only ONE THREAD to discuss the

JFK assassination. What is the problem with having MORE THAN ONE

THREAD on any particular subject?

Jack

Guest Stephen Turner
I did not start a thread called:

Chemtrails 123» 28

Fact or fiction? Discussion

The heading of the thread was changed by someone, presumably Burton.

I protest saying that I gave title to a thread titled

CHEMTRAILS, FACT OR FICTION? Discussion.

His changing the title MAKES IT HIS THREAD, and I request that his name

be substituted for mine. I would never have titled a thread in this manner

and it is false to say that I did. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME as having

started a thread with such a title, as it does not reflect my view, and

I am not the author of it. To say that I am is false. That it now runs

28 pages shows that the thread needed refreshing.

This makes as much sense as having only ONE THREAD to discuss the

JFK assassination. What is the problem with having MORE THAN ONE

THREAD on any particular subject?

Jack

Title changed.

Jack,

Do you know what air routes are above your area, and in which directions they are oriented?

Only those to/from the west, as I live about ten miles west of DFW airport, and see dozens daily.

I live about 15 miles south of Alliance airport, but its commercial traffic is not heavy.

I live about 10 miles east of Carswell JRB, but I seldom see military craft.

I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes, but none could possibly match

the chemtrails I see daily.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack,

Do you know what air routes are above your area, and in which directions they are oriented?

Only those to/from the west, as I live about ten miles west of DFW airport, and see dozens daily.

I live about 15 miles south of Alliance airport, but its commercial traffic is not heavy.

I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes, but none could possibly match

Jack

As you've been told before (and likely ignored) traffic in and out of DFW will be much lower and unlikely to leave any contrails let alone persistent ones. The same thing would apply to the other two airpots you mention both of which also likely have different approach and departure routes to avoid conflict with the higher volume of traffic of DFW (likely why you seldom see military craft).

It is very interesting that you definitively say "none could possibly match the chemtrails I see daily" when referring to overflights when in the same sentence you also admit "I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes". If you are unaware of where the routes are then how can you possibly say they can't match the trails you're seeing?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack,

Jack

As you've been told before (and likely ignored) traffic in and out of DFW will be much lower and unlikely to leave any contrails let alone persistent ones. The same thing would apply to the other two airpots you mention both of which also likely have different approach and departure routes to avoid conflict with the higher volume of traffic of DFW (likely why you seldom see military craft).

It is very interesting that you definitively say "none could possibly match the chemtrails I see daily" when referring to overflights when in the same sentence you also admit "I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes". If you are unaware of where the routes are then how can you possibly say they can't match the trails you're seeing?

As Lewis must know, WIND DIRECTION determines approach and departure routes, not airport location.

Since prevailing winds in Fort Worth are usually either from the SOUTH, or from the NORTHWEST at least

90 percent of the time.

I observe westbound DFW departures and arrivals daily. On leaving the airport, they fly visually parallel

to I-30 till they reach downtown Fort Worth at low altitude (15 miles from airport). When they reach downtown,

they start climbing and veer off to their destination...either southwest, west or northwest. I observe this dozens

of times daily when we have southerly winds. Arrivals follow the reverse of this when the winds are northerly.

In the opposite seasons, the reverse is true.

Jack

Jack,

Jack

As Lewis must know, WIND DIRECTION determines approach and departure routes, not airport location.

Since prevailing winds in Fort Worth are usually either from the SOUTH, or from the NORTHWEST at least

90 percent of the time.

I observe westbound DFW departures and arrivals daily. On leaving the airport, they fly visually parallel

to I-30 till they reach downtown Fort Worth at low altitude (15 miles from airport). When they reach downtown,

they start climbing and veer off to their destination...either southwest, west or northwest. I observe this dozens

of times daily when we have southerly winds. Arrivals follow the reverse of this when the winds are northerly.

Jack

All very interesting Jack but not related to the subject at hand. Yes, wind direction affects approach and departure (actually takeoff and landing and the approach and departure routes are then indirectly affected). Location can also affect the routes particularly with smaller airports in the vicinity of larger busier airports. But this has nothing to do with overflights over the city. Approaches and departures are generally under 10,000 feet (altitudes very unlikely for contrail formation) and within the controlled airspace of the airport while overflights will be above 18,000 feet (often well above and at altitudes which are more likely for contrail formation) and in class A airspace. When Evan Burton asked "Do you know what air routes are above your area, and in which directions they are oriented?" he was referring to flights over your city originating from other locations (likely other states) and headed to locations other than your city (again, likely other states).

So again, it is very interesting that you definitively say "none could possibly match the chemtrails I see daily" when referring to overflights when in the same sentence you also admit "I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes". If you are unaware of where the routes are then how can you possibly say they can't match the trails you're seeing?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack,

Jack

90 percent of the time.

Jack

All very interesting Jack but not related to the subject at hand. Yes, wind direction affects approach and departure (actually takeoff and landing and the approach and departure routes are then indirectly affected). Location can also affect the routes particularly with smaller airports in the vicinity of larger busier airports. But this has nothing to do with overflights over the city. Approaches and departures are generally under 10,000 feet (altitudes very unlikely for contrail formation) and within the controlled airspace of the airport while overflights will be above 18,000 feet (often well above and at altitudes which are more likely for contrail formation) and in class A airspace. When Evan Burton asked "Do you know what air routes are above your area, and in which directions they are oriented?" he was referring to flights over your city originating from other locations (likely other states) and headed to locations other than your city (again, likely other states).

So again, it is very interesting that you definitively say "none could possibly match the chemtrails I see daily" when referring to overflights when in the same sentence you also admit "I am unaware of any overflights from other intercity routes". If you are unaware of where the routes are then how can you possibly say they can't match the trails you're seeing?

Burton claims to know every scheduled air route which overflies Fort Worth Texas during daylight

hours. I cannot address his claims unless he posts all the flights, their altitude and direction for

every hour of every day. When he does, I will then consider addressing his absurd question of whether

any of those flights coincide with observed chemtrails. The burden of proof is on him to show that

such overflights occur.

Jack

Burton claims to know every scheduled air route which overflies Fort Worth Texas during daylight hours. I cannot address his claims unless he posts all the flights, their altitude and direction for every hour of every day.

That is completely untrue, a deliberate distortion of what I have said. I asked you if you knew what air routes where over your location.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=149061

I hereby state publicly I will pay AUS$500 to Jack if he can prove to the Forum owner's (John or Andy) satisfaction that I have ever made the claim to "...know every scheduled air route which overflies Fort Worth Texas during daylight hours...".

This is another personal attack on me. Jack has made a litany of false accusations against me, most commonly that I have banned people or deleted posts. I'd advise everyone to check his claims with an independent source before accepting them as accurate.