The Education Forum

FORUM AWARDS, RESULTS, WEXTRY, WEXTRY!

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

After much deliberation I have great pleasure in announcing the following results.

1, BEST CONSPIRACY POSTER, A tie between those two giants of C/T, LARRY HANCOCK, AND ROBERT CHARLES DUNNE. (Special mention Bill Kelly)

2, BEST OVERALL POSTER, A Landslide, John "Boss man" Simkin.

3, BEST NEWBIE, another tie, with three votes each I give you, Accoglio Claudio, and Dave Guyatt.

4, MOST ANNOYING MEMBER, Mr litigation, Tim Gratz, unfortunatly Tim can't be here to recieve his award in person etc, etc, etc...

5, FUNNIEST TOPIC, The commedy legend that was "My Brother never went to Egypt" thanks Bro...

6, FUNNIEST MEMBER, A song, a dance, an analysis of DCMs hand movements, Mr Ron Ekker.

6, BEST TOPIC, OPPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, (Be afraid, be very afraid.)

7, AWARD FOR STAMINA, Another landslide, Tim "I really think Castro did it" Gratz.

8, BEST ARGUEMENT, Anything Apollo, special mention to personel feuds, Scull/Miller, RCD/ Drago, Daman White/Lamson Colby Burton Greer etc etc.

9, THE SPOOK AWARD, self nominated, John Simkin.

10, MOST PARANOID, A TIE!!!! Peter Lemkin/ Jack White...Whats that in the bushes??

11, BEST HAT, ME, me me me me me, I win, Steve Turner, old Stevie, the Steverino, the Stevester, Oh, and somebody called Ashton or something.

12, PHOTO EXPERT, James "the Aussie" Richards, special mention, Lee Foreman, Craig Lamson.

13, MOST INFORMATIVE, Three way split RCD, John S, Bill Kelly.

14 BEST MOD, Antti, by some distance. HE WILL NOW LOCK THIS THREAD!!.

15, FORUM SAGE, John "never knowingly underspoken" Dolva.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, you have five minutes to leave the building before I loose the hounds..

Wot no prizes? I think the best hat at least deserves one. Maybe you and Mr Ashton could share it?

It also cunningly doubles up as a "mind-transference" device, should you ever be needy of such a contraption.

brandon_flowers_dual_afdb.jpg

Guest Stephen Turner
Wot no prizes? I think the best hat at least deserves one. Maybe you and Mr Ashton could share it?

It also cunningly doubles up as a "mind-transference" device, should you ever be needy of such a contraption.

brandon_flowers_dual_afdb.jpg

Thats me on the right, with jeanette Twanky.

The prize is the warm glow of satisfaction that comes with the regard of one's peers, that and a postal order for ten shillings.(that will mean NOTHING to American members)

After much deliberation I have great pleasure in announcing the following results.

1, BEST CONSPIRACY POSTER, A tie between those two giants of C/T, LARRY HANCOCK, AND ROBERT CHARLES DUNNE. (Special mention Bill Kelly)

2, BEST OVERALL POSTER, A Landslide, John "Boss man" Simkin.

3, BEST NEWBIE, another tie, with three votes each I give you, Accoglio Claudio, and Dave Guyatt.

4, MOST ANNOYING MEMBER, Mr litigation, Tim Gratz, unfortunatly Tim can't be here to recieve his award in person etc, etc, etc...

5, FUNNIEST TOPIC, The commedy legend that was "My Brother never went to Egypt" thanks Bro...

6, FUNNIEST MEMBER, A song, a dance, an analysis of DCMs hand movements, Mr Ron Ekker.

6, BEST TOPIC, OPPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, (Be afraid, be very afraid.)

7, AWARD FOR STAMINA, Another landslide, Tim "I really think Castro did it" Gratz.

8, BEST ARGUEMENT, Anything Apollo, special mention to personel feuds, Scull/Miller, RCD/ Drago, Daman White/Lamson Colby Burton Greer etc etc.

9, THE SPOOK AWARD, self nominated, John Simkin.

10, MOST PARANOID, A TIE!!!! Peter Lemkin/ Jack White...Whats that in the bushes??

11, BEST HAT, ME, me me me me me, I win, Steve Turner, old Stevie, the Steverino, the Stevester, Oh, and somebody called Ashton or something.

12, PHOTO EXPERT, James "the Aussie" Richards, special mention, Lee Foreman, Craig Lamson.

13, MOST INFORMATIVE, Three way split RCD, John S, Bill Kelly.

14 BEST MOD, Antti, by some distance. HE WILL NOW LOCK THIS THREAD!!.

15, FORUM SAGE, John "never knowingly underspoken" Dolva.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, you have five minutes to leave the building before I loose the hounds..

So I'm not the only one who thinks Ron is hilarious.