operations, foreknowing that no assistants can be offered to a spy

exposed by an enemy.

Oswald while alive was important to US. Intelligence re; Cuban activities

but was of more importance after his death. J.E. Hoover, and the overall

US. Intelligence apparatus along with political cooperation made it an

urgent nessesity to hang the Kennedy assassination and the title of traitor,

on the dead Oswald.

Why?. US. ongoing international policy concerns re; Soviet Russia, Cuba,

Europe and Lain America were the powerful main fearful considerations.

Oswald, in his life, then unwittingly by his death served the high cause

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

As it was. As it is.

From my own exacting past affiliations and associations in the same

organizations as Oswald, ie; FPCC, Pro.and Anti-Castro groups. And

additionally, in my case as a member of Castro's 26th Of July Move-

ment in the US. and Cuba, while also informing US. Intelligence. It

must be said any and all such participation was subject to discovery

and possible death.

Re; advising US. Intelligence, if discovered, would bring disaster, or

worse. One is always expendable for the sake of saving ongoing

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

I have exchanged information and have answered questions to the best of my ability and now I would like some help on a matter.

I am not sure if the following has been declassified as yet.... and at this late date I don't really care. It has been so long ago I don't think it really matters anymore... and too, I am past my seven years on the QC-2 type clearance. However, the information I ask does concern, to some degree, the Dallas Cubans and Dallas operations of 63. Perhaps indirectly to the JFK assassination, so I remain on topic for this forum.

I would like if Forum members would exchange information with me if they have any information in reference to an investigation known as JMARC(-K, I think) It is not and operation but in reference to an investigation of July or August of 1960. It is the first reference (1960) to a CIA plan to assassination Fidel Castro. It was the first planning and meeting held in a Motel room in Miami (The Resort Hotel, 2nd floor; Rm 201 I think.., if I remember right. It was near the University of Miami)

This was a few years before John Roselli was recruited to help in that assassination plan to kill Castro (62-63) of which the Church Committee (74) held their investigations.

Those present at this early meetings, were (on the first meeting.., there were two meetings, possible three I think)

Lado Fernandez..., brother of Cecil who lived in Dallas on Travis St. aka "The Dallas Cuban"

Ravel Brown...., CIA case officer. Washington DC Caltex Oil and Gas Exploration, employee (CIA cover; Indo-China; field coordinator aviation section; my early case officer)

Wm B Kent...., CIA case officer Miami Station

Jerry Doller (the German) CIA case officer; also known as Tony Bender,aka Frank Bender, and Robert Klien.(bender also an early case officer of mine)

John Smith.... Johnny CIA case officer also known as Larry Allen, and PICO or Poco? (gun-running 1959 FBI 104)

Lionel or Lennie (code name) cut out Faucher, Jerry friend of John Farentello. (Later friend of John Roselli)

There were two pilots at those meetings:

Wm H Pearson (Buck) CIA Miami Station code name "Eagle"

Manuel Rojas a previous Regina Cuban Air Cargo pilot; Contract pilot for the CIA; code name "Raven".

Bender was very upset because some of the pilots (about 20 or 30) had not been accounted for and were not in place and the CIA had not cleared them to fly missions. Pete Ray, Crispin and Gonzalez.., first names I can not remember, were some of those pilots which were out of place. Two of these 20 pilots had rooms at the Mc Allister Hotel and The Green Mansions, near Miami Airport. These places were known as safe houses ( theses pilots were, "on the farm"=waiting for instructions and a mission) These men were not mentioned at the meeting, but Frank Bender was very upset and wanted to know why they were not in place. (note; Rip Robertson was a few months later in the stages of planning for the upcoming BoP, he was not at these meeting)

The meeting was not about these pilots but about the plan or how to launch a team into Cuban to kill Castro.

This meeting had been compromised because one of the personal told a Spanish woman at the motel bar that Castro would be, "done away with real soon".. This woman worked security for Fidel Castro, a spy. Soon after the FBI intercepted traffic which led to this woman and it brought the CIA into the mix and the plans were cut off at that point.

Jake Easterline and Howard Hunt made reports to that effect and those reports are still classified. Hunt and Easterline attended the second meeting at the Resort and the matter was shifted to Manuel Artime of one of the organizations who the CIA was friendly with.

This is rough recap background information from my memory. I was one of the pilots they were looking for and I did attend one of these early meetings.

Any information would be appreciated. This is for one of my Chapters in my book ‘Deep Cover Shallow Graves' Chapter title 'The Raven Flys", release date October 2008

Point being: There were early attempts planned by the CIA to be made on Castro even before JFK became President and continued until he became President. The talk about assassinating Castro was started and planned by the Cubans and the Mafia as early as March of 1960. There is a full CIA report which I think has or is about to be released on this. Any help on this JMARC investigation would be appreciated. Thanks.

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Today, 10:57 PM

Edited by William Plumlee

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

I have exchanged information and have answered questions to the best of my ability and now I would like some help on a matter.

I am not sure if the following has been declassified as yet.... and at this late date I don't really care. It has been so long ago I don't think it really matters anymore... and too, I am past my seven years on the QC-2 type clearance. However, the information I ask does concern, to some degree, the Dallas Cubans and Dallas operations of 63. Perhaps indirectly to the JFK assassination, so I remain on topic for this forum.

I would like if Forum members would exchange information with me if they have any information in reference to an investigation known as JMARC(-K, I think) It is not and operation but in reference to an investigation of July or August of 1960. It is the first reference (1960) to a CIA plan to assassination Fidel Castro. It was the first planning and meeting held in a Motel room in Miami (The Resort Hotel, 2nd floor; Rm 201 I think.., if I remember right. It was near the University of Miami)

This was a few years before John Roselli was recruited to help in that assassination plan to kill Castro (62-63) of which the Church Committee (74) held their investigations.

Those present at this early meetings, were (on the first meeting.., there were two meetings, possible three I think)

Lado Fernandez..., brother of Cecil who lived in Dallas on Travis St. aka "The Dallas Cuban"

Ravel Brown...., CIA case officer. Washington DC Caltex Oil and Gas Exploration, employee (CIA cover; Indo-China; field coordinator aviation section; my early case officer)

Jerry Doller (the German) CIA case officer; also known as Tony Bender,aka Frank Bender, and Robert Klien.(bender also an early case officer of mine)

John Smith.... Johnny CIA case officer also known as Larry Allen, and PICO or Poco? (gun-running 1959 FBI 104)

Lionel or Lennie (code name) cut out Faucher, Jerry friend of John Farentello. (Later friend of John Roselli)

Manuel Rojas a previous Regina Cuban Air Cargo pilot; Contract pilot for the CIA; code name "Raven".

Bender was very upset because some of the pilots (about 20 or 30) had not been accounted for and were not in place and the CIA had not cleared them to fly missions. Pete Ray, Crispin and Gonzalez.., first names I can not remember, were some of those pilots which were out of place. Two of these 20 pilots had rooms at the Mc Allister Hotel and The Green Mansions, near Miami Airport. These places were known as safe houses ( theses pilots were, "on the farm"=waiting for instructions and a mission) These men were not mentioned at the meeting, but Frank Bender was very upset and wanted to know why they were not in place. (note; Rip Robertson was a few months later in the stages of planning for the upcoming BoP, he was not at these meeting)

The meeting was not about these pilots but about the plan or how to launch a team into Cuban to kill Castro.

This meeting had been compromised because one of the personal told a Spanish woman at the motel bar that Castro would be, "done away with real soon".. This woman worked security for Fidel Castro, a spy. Soon after the FBI intercepted traffic which led to this woman and it brought the CIA into the mix and the plans were cut off at that point.

Jake Easterline and Howard Hunt made reports to that effect and those reports are still classified. Hunt and Easterline attended the second meeting at the Resort and the matter was shifted to Manuel Artime of one of the organizations who the CIA was friendly with.

This is rough recap background information from my memory. I was one of the pilots they were looking for and I did attend one of these early meetings.

Any information would be appreciated. This is for one of my Chapters in my book ‘Deep Cover Shallow Graves' Chapter title 'The Raven Flys", release date October 2008

Point being: There were early attempts planned by the CIA to be made on Castro even before JFK became President and continued until he became President. The talk about assassinating Castro was started and planned by the Cubans and the Mafia as early as March of 1960. There is a full CIA report which I think has or is about to be released on this. Any help on this JMARC investigation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tosh, Dude

Sadly I cannot be of help re; your request above. Would like to see full CIA report

when available, re; 1960 plans to kill Castro. It was early 1963 before I got an official

hint. So in an anti-Castro speech at Fluor Corp. in Los Angeles,Ca that year, I predicted

"Castro will be gone within six months".

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Tosh, Dude

Sadly I cannot be of help re; your request above. Would like to see full CIA report

when available, re; 1960 plans to kill Castro. It was early 1963 before I got an official

hint. So in an anti-Castro speech at Fluor Corp. in Los Angeles,Ca that year, I predicted

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

Hey Old Man. I did just find something on that. I posted the links on the other Thread "Early Castro plans".

Someone at the Pentagon directed me to the information and file numbers.

In the spring of 1959 I was arrested for gunrunning in Ohio and the FBI grilled me... I had a cover story and I gave the FBI false and a very confusing story in hopes of throwing them off the sanctioned operation being conducted from Miami.

The FBI bought the story and they in turn said I was a "Crazy" or something to that effect. (documented... that I'm a nut and gave false information... I'm sure you know that drill.) ( The CIA said Thank You for that)

If you look at the link I posted you will see the names of some of my case officers at the time (1959-60) John Smith, Larry Allen and a few others. The CIA (my case officer ( 03-4-1959) told me to lay low and act dumb and fabricate a story in order to protect Sutter (?) and they would go away... I did and they did.... You can read about that deal on the MF site under William Robert Plumlee, 105 files. I was arrested in Ohio with a plane load of arms bound for Cuba, Johnny Smith was one of my case officers as well as Larry Allen, both close friends of Fravel Brown another case officer of mine who later went to S/E Asia and headed up the aviation section of which I was also associated with as a pilot. (that was a little later (61-62, I think)

Anyway I just wanted to share the background with you.

The "Security breach" of July 1960 at the University Resort Hotel meeting I was there and that is the first I heard of attempts to assassinate Castro... July 1960. three meetings... I was to be one of the pilots to take that crew into Cuba.

Seems the research community has missed this little gold nugget... sometimes I wonder if its not on purpose.

Been a long time "old Man" and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Were not "Spring Chickens" anymore. Right?

P.S. Hey Harry. Do you want to be in my book, "Deep Cover; Shallow Graves? I have a spot for you... ???. Perhaps a whole damn chapter.... or another book..... Take care... .... I have just pissed some people off... you know what I mean?

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Tosh, Dude

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

Hey Old Man. I did just find something on that. I posted the links on the other Thread "Early Castro plans".

In the spring of 1959 I was arrested for gunrunning in Ohio and the FBI grilled me... I had a cover story and I gave the FBI false and a very confusing story in hopes of throwing them off the sanctioned operation being conducted from Miami.

The FBI bought the story and they in turn said I was a "Crazy" or something to that effect. (documented... that I'm a nut and gave false information... I'm sure you know that drill.) ( The CIA said Thank You for that)

If you look at the link I posted you will see the names of some of my case officers at the time (1959-60) John Smith, Larry Allen and a few others. The CIA (my case officer ( 03-4-1959) told me to lay low and act dumb and fabricate a story in order to protect Sutter (?) and they would go away... I did and they did.... You can read about that deal on the MF site under William Robert Plumlee, 105 files. I was arrested in Ohio with a plane load of arms bound for Cuba, Johnny Smith was one of my case officers as well as Larry Allen, both close friends of Fravel Brown another case officer of mine who later went to S/E Asia and headed up the aviation section of which I was also associated with as a pilot. (that was a little later (61-62, I think)

The "Security breach" of July 1960 at the University Resort Hotel meeting I was there and that is the first I heard of attempts to assassinate Castro... July 1960. three meetings... I was to be one of the pilots to take that crew into Cuba.

Seems the research community has missed this little gold nugget... sometimes I wonder if its not on purpose.

Been a long time "old Man" and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Were not "Spring Chickens" anymore. Right?

P.S. Hey Harry. Do you want to be in my book, "Deep Cover; Shallow Graves? I have a spot for you... ???. Perhaps a whole damn chapter.... or another book..... Take care... .... I have just pissed some people off... you know what I mean?

Tosh, Dude

Thanks for the above important info. It must be confessed that until early 1960 I was

extremely favorable to the Castro Cuban Revolutionary cause. The change resulted with

Castro's execution of Revolutionary Hero, Major Wm. Morgan in Cuba, and with the

entrance and takeover of all pro-Castro operations in the US. by the Communist front,

The Fair Play For Cuba Committee, in which I had been appointed an officer.

The July 1960 date you mention would have caught me scouting around Cuba gathering

specific info. for US. Intelligence. Already under suspicion by everyone, and soon to be

arrested and under the threat of death by Cuban G-2-DGI, for several hours!

They were fooled by a fool, who was soon back in Florida. Can I be grateful your group

broke-up and did'nt show up to hit Castro in that July 1960?. YES.

The Older Guy.

H.Dean

Thanks for your kind offer, you are certainly welcome to any available info. you

may dig up concerning me for mention in your book "Deep Cover; Shallow graves"

Hey Harry and Tosh

Interesting book I'm reading thought you might like: Where the Boys are- Cuba, Cold War America and the making of a new Left by Van Gosse. Fair Play mentioned a bit. Harry: did you work/start a bogus chapter of Fair Play? Was this part of an FBI infiltration of lefty grps at time ? Sorry if you said already I may have missed it. Also who (indiv/grp) invited you to Fluor? Another book suggestion for both of you is the more obscure: A Rebel In Cuba by Neill Macaulay dec. These are a bit painful to read but may fill in some gaps in some earlier and I certainly agree with both of you-- essential, lost and neglected history. Best to both of you.

Hey Harry and Tosh

Interesting book I'm reading thought you might like: Where the Boys are- Cuba, Cold War America and the making of a new Left by Van Gosse. Fair Play mentioned a bit. Harry: did you work/start a bogus chapter of Fair Play? Was this part of an FBI infiltration of lefty grps at time ? Sorry if you said already I may have missed it. Also who (indiv/grp) invited you to Fluor? Another book suggestion for both of you is the more obscure: A Rebel In Cuba by Neill Macaulay dec. These are a bit painful to read but may fill in some gaps in some earlier and I certainly agree with both of you-- essential, lost and neglected history. Best to both of you.

Christy:

Good to hear from you. Its been awhile. Yes. Some interesting matters have surfaced these past few years, and months, as to documentation of various events of which we have referenced in our talks and talks with Sherry, back in 2000. At the time in 2000 most of the subject matter we discussed, of which I was associated with, was not available in document forum ,or could not be referenced, or would not be released; Or, it was said, ".... there were no documentations which could be found to support the information as to our request...". Well today is a different matter. Have they lied to us?..., like others we know? Why would we feel that way? Its been a long long road. But truth is at the end.

I will take into consideration the books you referenced. However, at this point in time I am not reading much about those events untill after I complete my first drafts for the publisher. (at their request.. something about contaminating my brain (what little there is left in reference to , brain)

Anyway you take care and tell Sherry Hell-O from a friend of the past.

We are now closer to proving those events and how your and Sherry's father played in those extemely sensitive operations. I am sure Harry will agree with that summation, although heaven knows I do not speak for Harry. He has his own cross to carry in reference to all that he was associated with during those difficult times.

As you know some of the subject matter has came forth as to what I alleged some years ago. AND which others, who are no longer with us, tried to discredit for whatever reasons or motives. This thread and the secret early planning of assassinations of Castro is only one of many such example and confirmation. My quotes of some years ago, if you remember, was;

"... there are many more documents than the ones which have been released....". Someday the real truth behind events which some of us know about will be released in full. I hope I am still alive when that day comes...".

That was my reply when I was asked, " Why is there is nothing in any files on you, Plumlee.., if what you are what you say is true?...". Well today read and weep. Background information of matters of which I made reference to years ago are now coming forth.

Anyway, its good to hear from you again. AND today the book is a GO and there is information therein to confirm major portions of my story and I believe that of you and Sherry's fathers.

Hey Harry and Tosh

Hi Chris

Very nice to hear from you again. No, I did not start a bogus FPCC chapter, but did aid it's

main local leaders and members in creating branch groups, at the same time advising the Chicago Bureau of all FPCC activities from the outset. My explaination, that I resented FPCC

redirection of Castro's originally stated Revolutionary aims, soon on to realize that he ordered

it to be so.

Dangerous circumstances caused me to drop out of it all (1961} and haul for Southern

California. While again cooperating with the LA. Bureau I likewise joined with activists

anti-Castro, anti-Communist individuals and groups. The invite to speak at Fluor Corp.

was from JBS John Birch Society member David Robbins, an employee at Fluor. Robbins

was a liaison between JBS leaders and my activists associates who were aiming to kill Kennedy.

I am interested in hearing about the Macaulay, Rebel In Cuba story. Is he a young American

that rolled into Havana with Castro troops 1959?

Until later........

Harry

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Thanks Harry; You right on as to the above posting. You get a Gold Star on that post. I just hope it (the star) does not end up on the wall at Langley.

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Tosh, Dude

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

Tosh, Dude

Thanks for the above important info. It must be confessed that until early 1960 I was

extremely favorable to the Castro Cuban Revolutionary cause. The change resulted with

Castro's execution of Revolutionary Hero, Major Wm. Morgan in Cuba, and with the

entrance and takeover of all pro-Castro operations in the US. by the Communist front,

The July 1960 date you mention would have caught me scouting around Cuba gathering

specific info. for US. Intelligence. Already under suspicion by everyone, and soon to be

They were fooled by a fool, who was soon back in Florida. Can I be grateful your group

The Older Guy.

H.Dean

Thanks for your kind offer, you are certainly welcome to any available info. you

Hey! Older Guy:

Do I read this right that if the operation had not beeb canceled you would have been the "Young Dead Guy?

P.S. Morgan was also a friend of mine and that of my step-father Clarence M. Morgan of Dallas.

Hey Harry and Tosh

Hi Chris

Very nice to hear from you again. No, I did not start a bogus FPCC chapter, but did aid it's

main local leaders and members in creating branch groups, at the same time advising the Chicago Bureau of all FPCC activities from the outset. My explaination, that I resented FPCC

redirection of Castro's originally stated Revolutionary aims, soon on to realize that he ordered

it to be so.

Dangerous circumstances caused me to drop out of it all (1961} and haul for Southern

California. While again cooperating with the LA. Bureau I likewise joined with activists

anti-Castro, anti-Communist individuals and groups. The invite to speak at Fluor Corp.

was from JBS John Birch Society member David Robbins, an employee at Fluor. Robbins

was a liaison between JBS leaders and my activists associates who were aiming to kill Kennedy.

I am interested in hearing about the Macaulay, Rebel In Cuba story. Is he a young American

that rolled into Havana with Castro troops 1959?

Until later........

Harry

Harry and Christy:

TTHIS IS HEAR SAY FROM A THIRD PARTY:

There were two Americans who came into Havana with Castro. One was on the tank and the other behind walking with some of the Rebels. The one behind was, or it was said, Tom Moseness who was also with the Rebels at Raul's stronghold in northen Cuba at the time of the hostages. (1957-58?) He was a Us Marine, or Navy Corpman, I think, and stationed at GetMO. I was trying to find Mosness some years ago. I got an email recently from his step daughter also asking me for information on her step father. Tom died in 2005, I think she said.

The information I received about his being with the rebels, came from a CIA source Lado Fernandez of JM/WAVE when I was researching the 'Dark Horse Bar" in West Palm Beach in 1990. And too, from another source Fravel Brown one of my early case officers. Again this was off the record and not confirmed.

Did you know of Mossness? I was under the impression that he too, also infiltrated know groups of the time.

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Tosh, Dude

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

Tosh, Dude

The Older Guy.

H.Dean

Hey! Older Guy:

Do I read this right that if the operation had not beeb canceled you would have been the "Young Dead Guy?

P.S. Morgan was also a friend of mine and that of my step-father Clarence M. Morgan of Dallas.

Tosh, Dude

Only if the the Castro kill plan took place in July 1960 while I was in Cuba being interrogated by Cuban Intelligence would I have been summarily murdered by them. Decades later, I learned

that another suspected US. spy had been shot dead in that same G2/DGI office one month

before I was faced with likely that same threatening, gun weilding Cuban militiaman.

Still fearsome just remembering!

How did the Castro-Morgan outcome strike you reaction wise?

Harry

As it was. As it is.

and possible death.

exposed by an enemy.

on the dead Oswald.

of US. policy.

H.J.Dean

Tosh, Dude

Until later.....

Signed; The Older Guy.

Tosh, Dude

The Older Guy.

H.Dean

Hey! Older Guy:

Tosh, Dude

Only if the the Castro kill plan took place in July 1960 while I was in Cuba being interrogated by Cuban Intelligence would I have been summarily murdered by them. Decades later, I learned

that another suspected US. spy had been shot dead in that same G2/DGI office one month

before I was faced with likely that same threatening, gun weilding Cuban militiaman.

Still fearsome just remembering!

How did the Castro-Morgan outcome strike you reaction wise?

Harry

It PISSED me off. From that moment on I turned on Castro and did everything in my power to try and bring him down. That is why and how I became involved in those early attempts to assassinate Castro. In those days Communist were the enemy of the United States, something we forget now days, and Morgan was no "Commie". He believed in the reveolution and he believed in Castro.... that was a shame..., and that was a mistake.

I was told he asked to go to his death with dignity as a warrior something he had earned... instead he died on his knees and his body was left in the yard for days for all to see.., Castro's example of what would happen to spies. That was what I was told. Castro was told Morgan was working for the CIA. The "PURGE" was on. Morgan was one of the first to see, "... the Wall...".

You, Harry, would have perhaps been the next. As we both know: ("By the Grace of God, there Go I ...".