The Education Forum

! 1966 World Cup Conspiracy exclusive !

History would have you believe that on July 30, 1966, Englad beat West Germany 4-2 after extra time to win the World Cup. I have been analysing the evidence for this so-called historic event and believe there are serious inconsistencies in the record which lead me to the only possible conclusion: not only did England did NOT win the World Cup, but there wasn't even a World Cup in that year.

The evidence, o dear and most gentle of readers, speaks for itself.

Faked photographic record

Jules Rimet trophy stolen - found by dog called Pickles

Destruction of evidence

Copies of documentation proving complicity within the FA

And much, much more.

In forthcoming posts, we'll look at the evidence together, and come to the inevitable and shocking conclusion that it was all a complete sham.

ENGLAND DID NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP IN 1966!!!!

The "Theft" of the Jules Rimet Trophy

1999-20050604143930.jpg

Just a few weeks before the World Cup, 1966, the Jules Rimet Trophy was allegedly stolen from a guarded STAMP exhibition.

From the BBC News archives:-

"1966: Football's World Cup stolen

The football World Cup has been stolen while on exhibition at Central Hall in Westminster, London.

The £30,000 solid gold Jules Rimet trophy disappeared while a church service was taking place in another part of the building.

Thieves removed the cup from the "Sport with Stamps" display at the Stampex exhibition, but stamps worth £3m were left behind.

At least two guards were in the hall at the time of the theft. Alsa-Guard, the security firm at the exhibition, was not available for comment."

This story has more holes than a Lithuanian prostitute's fishnets. It screams "false flag operation". Let's examine the evidence.

1. The Jules Rimet trophy, made out of solid gold and then worth £30,000, was stolen from an exhibition from Central Hall in Westminster, London - right from under the noses two security guards who were being paid to guard it!

2. While the trophy was stolen, thieves inexplicably decided to leave behind a stamp collection worth £3,000,000. Simple maths means that the stamps were worth 100x more than the trophy. Why take the instantly recognisable trophy worth just 1% that of a stamp collection that would have been far easier to break up and sell on? What would you do?

Look at this picture. It shows two people with $1,000,000, and very happy they look too. Imagine having THREE TIMES that amount. Now imagine that in a real currency, Pounds Sterling, rather than US dollars. Now imagine what that is worth in today's terms. Would you be happy stealing a poxy £30,000 trophy that you'd have to go to the trouble of melting down when you could have a cool £3,000,000 instead, in handy, manageable stamps? No, neither would I.

dexter_birdie_1million.jpg

3. Though the FA had allegedly received demands for money for the safe return of the trophy, it was found a week later by a dog called Pickles, hidden under a bush in Beulah Hill, South London. Does anyone of sound mind really believe that an enterprising thief would risk being spotted or arrested by two security guards when stealing the trophy, make demands for cash to the FA for a week, then simply leave £30,000 of solid gold underneath a bush for some hapless dog to sniff out? This story beggars belief, and quite frankly I'm not buying it. Neither should you, gentle reader.

This story smells worse than a lift full of Plutarkian lawyers, stuck between floors on a holiday weekend.

Here's what actually happened. The FA faked the theft of the trophy in order to raise interest in a competition that had failed to capture the imagination of the English public (ticket sales were negligible prior to the theft). They also wanted to instill a sense of national indignation and pride in the trophy. This would engender feelings of ownership among England fans. They would consider the trophy theirs before they even kicked a ball in anger. It was all part of pre-conditioning to make the gullible English think they already owned the trophy.

What does the innocent little dog Pickles think of this whole sordid affair? TOTALLY BORED!!! If he really had found the Jules Rimet Trophy, he would have been very excited, engaged in ostentatious displays of tail-wagging, perhaps licked the odd passer-by while hoping for a well-earned doggy treat. Even the damned HOUND is whistleblowing!!!

Pickles_L.jpg

http://www.thefa.com/England/SeniorTeam/Ne...and_Pickles.htm

Incidentally, the Jules Rimet trophy WAS stolen in 1983, from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation. Are we really to believe that Brazilians are better trophy thieves than the English?

Oh, there's more. What do we get when we anagrammize "Jules Rimet Trophy"?

"Their Polymer Just". Which equates to "Their plastic truth". How very apt!

Or try this one for size.

"Ripe Motherly Juts". I don't know what that means, but I think it's important.

Guest David Guyatt

I watched that football match live on the old wooden box TV (very smart for it's day) and I agree with you.

There was no football match at all.

As soon as it finished I went to Hastings with some mates for the weekend (God knows why though), and we all remember not seeing the same match. In fact we talked about it all the way there and then got pissed in the evening because there was no splendid victory over the Hun.

I have since reflected that the FA laid the pattern for NASA to fake a moon landing using almost precisely the same mixture of poor black and white moving pictures and still photographs (mocked up in a studio in Ealing Broadway, they say) and bolstered with ridiculous and unreliable reports from witnesses (like me, for example).

One day though, man will play football on the moon against Germany. And Blighty will win!

I bet the score will be 4 - 2, too.

Guest Stephen Turner

I never belived Eusabio actually existed, four goals against the Koreans in a quater final, after being three down? pull the other one.

Whats wrong with this picture?

I can see many things wrong with your image Stephen, but I want to concentrate on a different image for the time being.

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE

Our dedicated team of football connoisseurs (well, me and my mate Bob from the pub), stayed up well past our bedtime examining the photographic record. Aided by nought but my Grandad's old Sherlock Holmes' style magnifying glass, a keen and discerning eye, and several pots of strong, black coffee, we were able to determine beyond any doubt that the photographic record of the 1966 World Cup, was indeed fabricated.

Check some of these bad boys out.

This photo was supposedly taken when Geoff Hurst scored England's controversial 3rd goal. It is riddled with anomalies!!! So many that I've had to analyse 2

different photos from a similar angle just to be able to highlight a small number of the inconsistencies in this photo. Clearly, this is a deliberate act of

whistle-blowing by someone in the English FA's propaganda department.

hurst-goal-1.jpg

Look at this! Would you really have thought that the golden boy of English football, Bobby Charlton, would really have a wooden leg and run like a girl?

bobby.jpg

ENGLAND DID NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP IN 1966!!!!

How myself and the rest of Jock Tamsons bairns wish that statement was true.

We might not have had to listen to this strange looking 'sasenach' fitba' commentator going on about it again and again and again...........................and again and again......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPziZ_I5-U

Its a pity the explosion is not the real thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David Guyatt

Call me crazy, but I still thin there is an alien angle to what happened back in 1966.

alien_crop_messages2.jpg

Btw Dave, key England squad members Martin Peters and Sir Bobby Charlton were KGB sleepers... they actaully were Martonovich Petrovich Vich O'Vich, born in Ireland of Russian parents, and Bobovich Charltonovich Comb-Over-O'vich, his half haircut twin who was born in Russia of Irish parents.

Moscow won the 1966 world cup.

Sad but true...

Guest Stephen Turner

This is taken at the end of the highly contraversial Argentina england "Game" Ramsey has obviously been addded to the Picture, as I have it on good evidence that he was taking elocution lessons at the time.

It is so obviously a film studio somewhere on Bodmin moor. Because where are the stars? The sky is totally devoid of stars! Even their ham-fisted attempt at making Bobby Moore appear to defy gravity is so transparent. There is another photo taken from the opposite side at exactly the same moment by a Ms Mary Moorman and you can see the studio props the team are all looking at!

Guest Stephen Turner

Here is a picture of George Best, taken at Manchester airport in april 1966, two months before the WC finals kicked off. You may ask yourself what is the significance of the Mexican headgear, and what is the Irish Best trying to say about the upcoming finals, I know I have.

Guest David Guyatt
Here is a picture of George Best, taken at Manchester airport in april 1966, two months before the WC finals kicked off. You may ask yourself what is the significance of the Mexican headgear, and what is the Irish Best trying to say about the upcoming finals, I know I have.

Obviously, he kept his bottle of perpetual Absolut vodka stashed under said headgear....

Your brother would know all about the mystical qualities of Absolut because of his astral travels in ancient Egypt where the brand drink was first invented 3,500 years ago in the reign of Cheops the Lisper (son of the legendary drinker God, Amon Tilado):

39944Vb10_w.jpg

Edited by David Guyatt

Obviously, he kept his bottle of perpetual Absolut vodka stashed under said headgear....

Your brother would know all about the mystical qualities of Absolut because of his astral travels in ancient Egypt where the brand drink was first invented 3,500 years ago in the reign of Cheops the Lisper (son of the legendary drinker God, Amon Tilado):

39944Vb10_w.jpg

I'm glad you guys are finally coming to your senses on this one.

Much more evidence to follow. Let's continue with...

The Russian Linesman

Tofik Bakhramov is the Russian linesman who is supposed to have given England's controversial 3rd goal. (Fancy, having a Russian linesman in the final of the World Cup in 1966, just 21 years after England and Russia conspired to defeat Germany in the Second World War! ROFLMHAO!!!) So what does the mysterious Tofik have to say about the World Cup? Taken from his Wiki article:-

"duels...full of unforeseen turns and even real miracles. And who does not want to be a magician if even for just 90 minutes?"

This is a clear case of whistle-blowing – he admitting to being a magician, i.e. it was all a big illusion!

HES NOT EVEN RUSSIAN!!!! He’s from Azerbaijan! Why did the authorities say he was Russian? Further evidence of whistle-blowing.

The Azerbaijan national stadium is named the Tofik Bakhramov Stadium in his honour. When England were drawn in the same group as Azerbaijan in qualifying for the 2006 World Cup, a ceremony was held prior to the meeting at the Tofik Bakhramov Stadium to honour his memory, with attendees including Geoff Hurst, and FIFA president Sepp Blatter. A statue of him was also unveiled at the ceremony. NEED I SAY MORE!!!

bakramov.jpg

Well, yes actually, I need say more. Anagrams. Why are anagrams important? They offer very reliable whistle-blowing clues. With anagrams, you can almost feel the hand of truth reaching out from behind the curtain of history, providing you're open-minded enough to want to know the truth, rather than the state-sponsored LIES we've been spoon-fed all these years.

An anagram of TOFIK BAKHRAMOV is....

"A FOB OHM VAT KIRK"

Now,

A = A

FOB = Fresh Off the Boat = Foreign(er)

OHM = Resistance Unit

VAT = Taxes

KIRK = Captain (off Star Trek which began broadcasting in... 1966!)

Putting it all together, you get

"A FOB OHM VAT KIRK" = "A foreign resistance unit taxes the captain!!!!!"

Tofik Bakhramov = A foreign resistance unit taxes the captain!!!

Which is exactly what he did to the German captain in the 1966 World Cup - allegedly. The odds of this happening by chance are astronomical. It could not happen by chance. One word, people. WHISTLEBLOWING.

Guest Stephen Turner
Which is exactly what he did to the German captain in the 1966 World Cup - allegedly. The odds of this happening by chance are astronomical. It could not happen by chance. One word, people. WHISTLEBLOWING.

:lol: Keep the evidence coming oh wise one. We are on to something here.