The Education Forum

Vocational English

Cigdem Göle

I hope the English teachers of the Education Forum will read this.

I need materials for a Vocational English programme (especially reading texts) for Pre-Intermediate,

Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels.

The subjects are Law, Political Science and Engineering.

I've been doing a google search for weeks with no luck.

If anyone knows a website where I can find worksheets and related materials,

please post the link here or contact me at eksi@ankara.edu.tr

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond - I haven't checked this forum for a couple of weeks.

If you go to my portal page:

http://www.humsam.hik.se/distans/index.htm

and then click on Active Course Sites, you'll find a link to the Toolbox, where I've created links to one or two pages on some of my existing courses which could be of interest to you.

I've done a fair bit of English for Technical Purposes, and I've got a great deal of background material on my hard disks. If you'd like some of it, just mail me and I'll send you some of it!

My mail address is david.richardson@hik.se

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond - I haven't checked this forum for a couple of weeks.

If you go to my portal page:

http://www.humsam.hik.se/distans/index.htm

and then click on Active Course Sites, you'll find a link to the Toolbox, where I've created links to one or two pages on some of my existing courses which could be of interest to you.

I've done a fair bit of English for Technical Purposes, and I've got a great deal of background material on my hard disks. If you'd like some of it, just mail me and I'll send you some of it!

My mail address is david.richardson@hik.se

Thank you for your reply. I've looked at the link and the material there seems

to be quite useful. I especially liked Vocabulary and Talking Exercises sections.