The Education Forum

Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza

Robert,

George Michael was indeed extremely interested in Dr. Schacht and the First Unitarian Church in Providence, RI. I helped him get together with the good doctor's son, who proved to be a courteous and helpful source.

I can attest to George Michael's interest. In 2001 when I organized for John Bevalacqua to contact the son, I posted the results of John's discussion with him, along with most of my research pertaining to Hjalmar and Robert. I was soon contacted by George Michael and asked to cease looking into those areas as he himself was on the verge of uncovering a familial relationship between the two men. Obviously that didn't pan out, and was probably the sole disappointment I had with the book - though only because of the expectation built. It was in all respects, an outstanding work.

John btw, was also taken by the charm of Mr Schacht - in fact, I'm tempted to suggest, taken in by his charm .. but then, I was not there and any such suggestion may be unfair on both....

In fact I was unable to take the time to go digging for any birth certificates either due to previous commitments. I think that if their was any familial relationship, George Michael Evica would have discovered it. He was only 65 miles away in Hartford. There are over 2,000 Schacht's in one 411 directory I queried in the U.S. alone. I do think that you are being unfair to both of us given the fact that we both were involved with our careers, our families and our research simultaneously. Reminds me of a professor from Berkeley who insisted that I must be a made Mafia member in order to ignore the Mafia evidence in the JFK case, since I live in the same State where some purported "Mob lawyers" reside with the same last name. Only problem is that their name is spelled with the letter "c" included as you wrote in your posting and our family has no letter "c" in the name. In fact, I am directly related to Klaus Schenck von Stauffenberg due to my Austro-Hungarian relatives and a link to the Uxkull branch I belive it was. Does that make me a Nazi? And if that is true, then why am I one of the few persons avidly pursuing the Nazi and neo-Nazi pro-Fascist links into the JFK hit? Makes no sense at all, does it? I have gone down a few dead-end leads as I am sure you have. Just accept the fact that we are all human and we all make mistakes and get over it. And apparently neither Robert Schacht or myself were born in Rhode Island either which throws all "guilt by dint of geographic and namesake association" arguments out the window. I would have expected more detailed analysis and discovery and forethought certainly from a Berkeley professor as well as from you. This professor actually still avoids and ignores me because he is so convinced that his brilliant analysis was right on the money and that I must indeed be some type of a mafia mobster. What a sad joke on him and what a sad commentary on his research skills and on his analytical abilities!

Suggestion:

Spend a few bucks a buy the records of the Robert Schacht just below who would be 105 years old today if still alive.

There are at least a dozen pay-per-view sites where you can find out information about this guy.

From USSearch.com

Searching BASIC databases for "ROBERT SCHACHT"

People Search Results People found: 3 that match ROBERT SCHACHT in RI.

Robert M Schacht

Robert Sachacht

Robert M Sachacht

Robert M Schact

Age 75

Warwick , RI

Greene , RI

Providence , RI

Coventry , RI

Duxbury , MA

Arthur H Schacht

View Details 2Robert M Schacht

Providence , RI

Arthur H Schacht

Robert M Schacht

View Details 3Robert Schacht

Age 105

Providence , RI

View Details

Hey, I got a free 24-hour account on USSearch.com and did a Google Search and Hjalmar did not have any kids named Robert. They both had

Danish names because his wife was a Countess with Danish heritage. That was easy to solve. What is the big deal about this whole thing? Rev.

Robert H. Schacht of the Providence Unitarian Church who would be about 105 years old today if he was still alive, according to USSearch.com was

not the son of Hjalmar H. G. Schacht. End of argument. Just Google Hjalmar Schacht children on Google Books and you can find their names.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert,

George Michael was indeed extremely interested in Dr. Schacht and the First Unitarian Church in Providence, RI. I helped him get together with the good doctor's son, who proved to be a courteous and helpful source.

I can attest to George Michael's interest. In 2001 when I organized for John Bevalacqua to contact the son, I posted the results of John's discussion with him, along with most of my research pertaining to Hjalmar and Robert. I was soon contacted by George Michael and asked to cease looking into those areas as he himself was on the verge of uncovering a familial relationship between the two men. Obviously that didn't pan out, and was probably the sole disappointment I had with the book - though only because of the expectation built. It was in all respects, an outstanding work.

John btw, was also taken by the charm of Mr Schacht - in fact, I'm tempted to suggest, taken in by his charm .. but then, I was not there and any such suggestion may be unfair on both....

In fact I was unable to take the time to go digging for any birth certificates either due to previous commitments. I think that if their was any familial relationship, George Michael Evica would have discovered it. He was only 65 miles away in Hartford. There are over 2,000 Schacht's in one 411 directory I queried in the U.S. alone. I do think that you are being unfair to both of us given the fact that we both were involved with our careers, our families and our research simultaneously. Reminds me of a professor from Berkeley who insisted that I must be a made Mafia member in order to ignore the Mafia evidence in the JFK case, since I live in the same State where some purported "Mob lawyers" reside with the same last name. Only problem is that their name is spelled with the letter "c" included as you wrote in your posting and our family has no letter "c" in the name. In fact, I am directly related to Klaus Schenck von Stauffenberg due to my Austro-Hungarian relatives and a link to the Uxkull branch I belive it was. Does that make me a Nazi? And if that is true, then why am I one of the few persons avidly pursuing the Nazi and neo-Nazi pro-Fascist links into the JFK hit? Makes no sense at all, does it? I have gone down a few dead-end leads as I am sure you have. Just accept the fact that we are all human and we all make mistakes and get over it. And apparently neither Robert Schacht or myself were born in Rhode Island either which throws all "guilt by dint of geographic and namesake association" arguments out the window. I would have expected more detailed analysis and discovery and forethought certainly from a Berkeley professor as well as from you. This professor actually still avoids and ignores me because he is so convinced that his brilliant analysis was right on the money and that I must indeed be some type of a mafia mobster. What a sad joke on him and what a sad commentary on his research skills and on his analytical abilities!

Suggestion:

Spend a few bucks a buy the records of the Robert Schacht just below who would be 105 years old today if still alive.

There are at least a dozen pay-per-view sites where you can find out information about this guy.

From USSearch.com

Searching BASIC databases for "ROBERT SCHACHT"

People Search Results People found: 3 that match ROBERT SCHACHT in RI.

Robert M Schacht

Robert Sachacht

Robert M Sachacht

Robert M Schact

Age 75

Warwick , RI

Greene , RI

Providence , RI

Coventry , RI

Duxbury , MA

Arthur H Schacht

View Details 2Robert M Schacht

Providence , RI

Arthur H Schacht

Robert M Schacht

View Details 3Robert Schacht

Age 105

Providence , RI

View Details

Thanks John, nice to hear from you. There are a few things, I wanted to add to this thread. First, although it is not groundbreaking news, it does interface with the topic at hand, and that is the Defense Intelligence Agency. Yesterday, I discovered a book I was not familiar with particulars are as follows.

At the Creation, 1961-1965: Origination Documents of the Defense Intelligence Agency

By Deane J Allen, Brian Shellum, History Office, United States, Defense Intelligence Agency

Published by DIA History Office, 2002

This year [2002] the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) celebrates the 40th anniversary of its establishment. Defense intelligence is America's first line of defense. We are very proud of our accomplishments as the nation's premier producer of foreign military intelligence. We are equally proud of our many contributions as a combat support agency and our support to the warfighter in the Department of Defense. From the Berlin Crisis of 1961 and the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 - to the Gulf War in 1991 - to the global war on terrorism in 2001, DIA has excelled as the provider of timely and accurate intelligence to the decisionmaker and the warfighter. Good intelligence, delivered at the right time and place, can mean more than the difference between victory and defeat. It can also mean life or death for members of our Armed Forces who fight our wars on land, sea, in the air, and now in space. The future will present many complex intelligence challenges, and DIA is well poised to meet them. This volume contains the basic documents that established and defined the Agency at its creation. The 104 specially selected documents tell our early story from 1961 to 1965 and provide the reasons for the Agency's organization. DIA recognizes that it must organize and publicize formerly classified documents in accordance with Executive Order 12958. As DIA enters its fourth decade of preeminence in Defense intelligence support, we have an obligation to DIA employees, the public, and historians to unveil the previously classified materials on the origins and accomplishments of this Agency. We have done so in the form of this introductory volume. In the near future, we will publish additional volumes covering the years from 1965 to the present.

There is a DIA timeline at the back of the book, which starts at July 11, 1941 and ends at December 9, 1965.

Although it incorporates other information, it is not all strictly DIA related. I don't see any mention of Field Operations Intelligence,ie Richard Nagell....

More later....To:John Bevilaqua, I don't remember which thread it was on but I copied your list of all the 1950's era persons, I am very interested in that for various reasons. Have you ever read about the death of Sir Harry Oakes?

I always am reading, and when I have time, I never do, lol...I have been reading about Serge Rubinstein and the Bahamas, some overtones of Meyer Lansky there......Obviously, pre-JFK stuff...and last but not least, Jim Angleton's relationship with Ezra Pound. Pound's insanity seems to have a little more to it than meets the eye.....Angleton was ostensibly interested in Pound's "writings."

Sorry to get off the beaten path of the thread.

The Homer of the JFK case -- a/k/a Gerry Patrick Hemming -- told me that the gunman in the TSBD was a "Nazi Rat Line sniper" whose target was JBC, at whom he fired "on full automatic."

Why the governor? Hemming in heavy German accent: "'Because he didn't bid high enough.'"

Which was supposed to mean what?

It's too bad that Hemming had an aversion to speaking plain English whenever sharing inside info. (An exception: when he told Weberman that E. Howard Hunt went down the TSBD elevator shaft by rope. Sturgis, too, as I recall, I'm not sure, though how can I forget such vital information.)

Hemming told Twyman, in what Twyman describes as an emotional moment, that "the Patriots did it." Was he referring to the eventual Super Bowl champs, or whom?

Hey, the most significant thing happening at the moment - 6:30 PM EST is the certifiable fact that the Underdog Philadelphia Eagles are in the process of soundly kicking the arse of the Dallas Cowboys, and if all the planets line up right, including the improbable Oakland victory over Tampa Bay and the Chicago loses (too bad Obama), the Eagles make the playoffs.

It's in God's hands now.

BK

Eagles 44 - Dallas 6

Yes, the Patriots did it. And if Gerry Hemming indeed said that, he becomes at least the 3rd person in the know

to reach that very conclusion:

(1) Joseph Milteer - "The Patriots are in the clear on this thing. (The JFK hit.) It will be blamed on a Communist."

(2) Dick Russell's informant: "Even the Patriot's can not take the law into their own hands." After implicating

Willoughby (Tscheppe-Weidenbach) with the full knowledge and approval of The Man Who Could Do No Wrong

in American History (Douglas MacArthur). This guy even suggested: "Was there a Manchurian Candidate?"

These are both paraphrased from memory, but the intent is obvious.

Noel Twyman can verify that I insisted to him to keep pressing Hemming on Robert J. Morris and his role in the

JFK conundrum (as if Twyman had some inside info implicating Morris beyond the shadow of a doubt.) Twyman

did it and almost got Hemming to come clean on Morris, but Hemming wanted a night to think about it. The

next morning Hemming declined. Robert J. Morris and Gerry Hemming and I all lived at one time in the same

Grapeland Heights neighborhood in Miami within 5-6 city blocks.

I do think that you are being unfair to both of us given the fact that we both were involved with our careers, our families and our research simultaneously.

John,

I was being conciliatory in admitting possible unfairness. Don't get grumpy, or I'll dig out out an old email where you admitted you may well have been a tad blinded by the charming lawyer.

Hey, I got a free 24-hour account on USSearch.com and did a Google Search and Hjalmar did not have any kids named Robert. They both had Danish names because his wife was a Countess with Danish heritage. That was easy to solve. What is the big deal about this whole thing? Rev. Robert H. Schacht of the Providence Unitarian Church who would be about 105 years old today if he was still alive, according to USSearch.com was not the son of Hjalmar H. G. Schacht. End of argument. Just Google Hjalmar Schacht children on Google Books and you can find their names.

Congratulations. You disproved something no one ever claimed.

Let me go through the facts.

Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht was given that name in honor of Greeley who was much admired by Hjalmar's father while living in the US.

Greeley was a member of the Universalist Church.

A relative (cousin, if I recall) named Dana Greeley was a member of the Unitarian Church.

Robert Schacht was a member of the Unitarian Church.

The Unitarians and Universalists united with the Help of both Dana and Robert.

Dana and Robert were both closely associated with the Albert Schweitzer College.

From the above, I make the tentative conclusion that the Greeley family and the Schacht family were friends - and that this friendship carried over to the next generation in Dana and Robert. In saying this, Robert's denial to you of any familial link to Hjalmar needs to be considered - as should the possibility that any link may not mean anything anyway, beyond plain general human interest.

However... because Percival Brundage (another Unitarian who may have mingled with the Paine's at Folk Dance festivals, since, as with the Paine's, he was a folk dance junkie) was also closely associated with college, and would soon be helping the CIA in its covert ops against Cuba, I gotta think it may just mean something, afterall....

Edited by Greg Parker

Thanks John, nice to hear from you. There are a few things, I wanted to add to this thread. First, although it is not groundbreaking news, it does interface with the topic at hand, and that is the Defense Intelligence Agency. Yesterday, I discovered a book I was not familiar with particulars are as follows.

At the Creation, 1961-1965: Origination Documents of the Defense Intelligence Agency

By Deane J Allen, Brian Shellum, History Office, United States, Defense Intelligence Agency

This year [2002] the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) celebrates the 40th anniversary of its establishment. Defense intelligence is America's first line of defense. We are very proud of our accomplishments as the nation's premier producer of foreign military intelligence. We are equally proud of our many contributions as a combat support agency and our support to the warfighter in the Department of Defense. From the Berlin Crisis of 1961 and the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 - to the Gulf War in 1991 - to the global war on terrorism in 2001, DIA has excelled as the provider of timely and accurate intelligence to the decisionmaker and the warfighter. Good intelligence, delivered at the right time and place, can mean more than the difference between victory and defeat. It can also mean life or death for members of our Armed Forces who fight our wars on land, sea, in the air, and now in space. The future will present many complex intelligence challenges, and DIA is well poised to meet them. This volume contains the basic documents that established and defined the Agency at its creation. The 104 specially selected documents tell our early story from 1961 to 1965 and provide the reasons for the Agency's organization. DIA recognizes that it must organize and publicize formerly classified documents in accordance with Executive Order 12958. As DIA enters its fourth decade of preeminence in Defense intelligence support, we have an obligation to DIA employees, the public, and historians to unveil the previously classified materials on the origins and accomplishments of this Agency. We have done so in the form of this introductory volume. In the near future, we will publish additional volumes covering the years from 1965 to the present.

There is a DIA timeline at the back of the book, which starts at July 11, 1941 and ends at December 9, 1965.

Although it incorporates other information, it is not all strictly DIA related. I don't see any mention of Field Operations Intelligence,ie Richard Nagell....

More later....To:John Bevilaqua, I don't remember which thread it was on but I copied your list of all the 1950's era persons, I am very interested in that for various reasons. Have you ever read about the death of Sir Harry Oakes?

I always am reading, and when I have time, I never do, lol...I have been reading about Serge Rubinstein and the Bahamas, some overtones of Meyer Lansky there......Obviously, pre-JFK stuff...and last but not least, Jim Angleton's relationship with Ezra Pound. Pound's insanity seems to have a little more to it than meets the eye.....Angleton was ostensibly interested in Pound's "writings."

Don't know very much, if anything, about Ezra Pound and his ties to Jim Angleton, but what I do know about both James Jesus

and Hugh B. Angleton, though based mostly on Richard Condon's writings and some hints dropped by Tom Mangold is quite earth-shattering, I would think:

(1) Hugh Angleton, Wm Buckley, Sr., George Draper and a young Charles Willoughby essentially launched the concept of Yankee Imperialism and a joint MIC sponsored revenge and retribution campaign when they all rode with General John J. Pershing as cavalry officers, chasing down Pancho Villa in New Mexico after Hugh Angleton lost Pantapec Oil to a Mexican appropriation in the recent past. Gen. Smedley Butler documented his unwitting participation in subsequent financial interests protection campaigns when he stated: "War is a Racket!" United Fruit, Phelps, Dodge, Kennecott Copper, DuPont, Dole Fruit and dozens of other corporations used this approach over the next 100 years or so.

(2) Hugh Angleton was described by Tom Mangold as "...very friendly with Mussolini and his interests and several other Italian Fascists." Angleton ran the NCR franchise in Italy for years including before and after the war.

(3) Richard Condon used the name "Ole Banstoffsen - Washington" as a PERFECT anagram (letter for letter) for:

"H. B. Angleton Waffen SS NOTSI" (Just suspend disbelief for a while)

...joining Major Racey Jordan (author of the John Birch book: "Major Jordan's Diaries"), as the 2nd or 3rd person

in ManCand who was linked to the Waffen SS using anagrams. Since Dr. Revilo P. Oliver was an Army cryptologist

this was the method chosen by Condon to hide more than a few subtle tips in the novel.

(4) Condon also named "Hugh Bone" which stands for "Hugh B One" (of them). When I first read this, I had no

idea who "Hugh" really was in fact until years later. When it turned out to be Hugh Angleton, I found the

previous anagram. I plan on scanning ManCand and doing more computer assisted searches like this.

(5) Brig Gen Bonner Fellers, it is now generally accepted (thanks to yours truly) while stationed in Cairo, Egypt

used to forward Monty's tank movements to the Angletons in Rome while Jim and Hugh were stationed there

with the OSS. They were passed on to Rommel in Northern Africa making him look like some sort of prescient

genius when in fact Fellers was a spy with a German background. Fellers is "Fighting Frank Bollinger" who headed

"Ten Million Americans Mobilizing for Tommorow" and Bonner Fellers in real life headed: "Ten Million Americans Mobilizing for

Justice" (for Senator McCarthy). Anyone who thinks that Condon was not fingering "Bonner Fellers" here is hopelessly

conflicted and borderline incompetent.

...More lateron this

As for the DIA, apparently Gordon Novel ran to Columbus, Ohio just before he was indicted by Jim Garrison and went

to work for someone at DISC which was a DIA operation. Rockwell was headquartered there. The date he warned

about in his letter to Mr. Weiss was 3/ /1967 and 3/22/1967 was the exact date that Rockwell announced the takeover of Draper Company and North American Aviation in the NY Times as paybacks for funding the JFK hit. Novel was threatening to

bust out the takeover deals, worth about $250,000,000 in total unless someone rescued him from Garrison.

To me, these conclusions should be readily obvious to all, but for some reason using Condon to underpin the entire

thesis is seen as somehow fabricated or less reliable. But Condon knew what Condon knew, I just do not know who

his contacts were. But if you understood McCarthyism and MacArthurism and had a few friends trailing Revilo Oliver

or Robert Morris or Gerald L K Smith around to their meetings, or even Joseph Milteer, anyone could have figured this out.

I am just flabbergasted that more researchers have not been able to recreate this evidentiary trail. Oh well.

This year [2002] the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) celebrates the 40th anniversary of its establishment. Defense intelligence is America's first line of defense. We are very proud of our accomplishments as the nation's premier producer of foreign military intelligence. We are equally proud of our many contributions as a combat support agency and our support to the warfighter in the Department of Defense. From the Berlin Crisis of 1961 and the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 - to the Gulf War in 1991 - to the global war on terrorism in 2001, DIA has excelled as the provider of timely and accurate intelligence to the decisionmaker and the warfighter. Good intelligence, delivered at the right time and place, can mean more than the difference between victory and defeat. It can also mean life or death for members of our Armed Forces who fight our wars on land, sea, in the air, and now in space. The future will present many complex intelligence challenges, and DIA is well poised to meet them. This volume contains the basic documents that established and defined the Agency at its creation. The 104 especially selected documents tell our early story from 1961 to 1965 and provide the reasons for the Agency's organization. DIA recognizes that it must organize and publicize formerly classified documents in accordance with Executive Order 12958. As DIA enters its fourth decade of preeminence in Defense intelligence support, we have an obligation to DIA employees, the public, and historians to unveil the previously classified materials on the origins and accomplishments of this Agency. We have done so in the form of this introductory volume. In the near future, we will publish additional volumes covering the years from 1965 to the present.

Don't know very much, if anything, about Ezra Pound and his ties to Jim Angleton, but what I do know about both James Jesus

and Hugh B. Angleton, though based mostly on Richard Condon's writings and some hints dropped by Tom Mangold is quite earth-shattering, I would think:

(1) Hugh Angleton, Wm Buckley, Sr., George Draper and a young Charles Willoughby essentially launched the concept of Yankee Imperialism and a joint MIC sponsored revenge and retribution campaign when they all rode with General John J. Pershing as cavalry officers, chasing down Pancho Villa in New Mexico after Hugh Angleton lost Pantapec Oil to a Mexican appropriation in the recent past. Gen. Smedley Butler documented his unwitting participation in subsequent financial interests protection campaigns when he stated: "War is a Racket!" United Fruit, Phelps, Dodge, Kennecott Copper, DuPont, Dole Fruit and dozens of other corporations used this approach over the next 100 years or so.

(2) Hugh Angleton was described by Tom Mangold as "...very friendly with Mussolini and his interests and several other Italian Fascists." Angleton ran the NCR franchise in Italy for years including before and after the war.

(3) Richard Condon used the name "Ole Banstoffsen - Washington" as a PERFECT anagram (letter for letter) for:

...joining Major Racey Jordan (author of the John Birch book: "Major Jordan's Diaries"), as the 2nd or 3rd person

in ManCand who was linked to the Waffen SS using anagrams. Since Dr. Revilo P. Oliver was an Army cryptologist

this was the method chosen by Condon to hide more than a few subtle tips in the novel.

(4) Condon also named "Hugh Bone" which stands for "Hugh B One" (of them). When I first read this, I had no

idea who "Hugh" really was in fact until years later. When it turned out to be Hugh Angleton, I found the

previous anagram. I plan on scanning ManCand and doing more computer assisted searches like this.

(5) Brig Gen Bonner Fellers, it is now generally accepted (thanks to yours truly) while stationed in Cairo, Egypt

used to forward Monty's tank movements to the Angletons in Rome while Jim and Hugh were stationed there

with the OSS. They were passed on to Rommel in Northern Africa making him look like some sort of prescient

genius when in fact Fellers was a spy with a German background. Fellers is "Fighting Frank Bollinger" who headed

"Ten Million Americans Mobilizing for Tommorow" and Bonner Fellers in real life headed: "Ten Million Americans Mobilizing for

Justice" (for Senator McCarthy). Anyone who thinks that Condon was not fingering "Bonner Fellers" here is hopelessly

...More lateron this

As for the DIA, apparently Gordon Novel ran to Columbus, Ohio just before he was indicted by Jim Garrison and went

to work for someone at DISC which was a DIA operation. Rockwell was headquartered there. The date he warned

about in his letter to Mr. Weiss was 3/ /1967 and 3/22/1967 was the exact date that Rockwell announced the takeover of Draper Company and North American Aviation in the NY Times as paybacks for funding the JFK hit. Novel was threatening to

bust out the takeover deals, worth about $250,000,000 in total unless someone rescued him from Garrison.

To me, these conclusions should be readily obvious to all, but for some reason using Condon to underpin the entire

thesis is seen as somehow fabricated or less reliable. But Condon knew what Condon knew, I just do not know who

his contacts were. But if you understood McCarthyism and MacArthurism and had a few friends trailing Revilo Oliver

or Robert Morris or Gerald L K Smith around to their meetings, or even Joseph Milteer, anyone could have figured this out.

I am just flabbergasted that more researchers have not been able to recreate this evidentiary trail. Oh well.

I tend to agree with John on this aspect of the assassination, insofar as individuals like Willoughby were very much in the picture of 1963, even to a degree in the print media. It took me a reading of Charles Higham's Trading With The Enemy to even begin to realize the importance of this aspect of research.

Why?

Because, it was not till then that I realized that the umbrella organizations under the WACL, were very much ideological counterparts to the White Russian/Solidarist, whatever you want to call them "community" in Dallas, for me it was like seeing the events of Dallas previously with blinders.

If anyone thinks I do not know what I am talking about take a copy of Scott Anderson's Inside The League and Charles Higham's Trading With The Enemy and read them back to back, and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Consider that there are a myriad of "groups" in that time period that American's didn't even know existed let alone were able to integrate them into the equation.

Which in total, led to my perception, that either there were possibly different assassination plots that were part of the equation in Dallas, that have caused such a morass of confusion about sifting through the details of what happened that day. I know that George Michael Evica, at one time was a strong believer in the "fake assassination" plot gone awry theory.

For the life of me, I cannot see how he believed that, for in my mind if such a thing were in effect, that would have the potential to unravel the whole conspiracy, because then there would have had to have been individuals in the Kennedy circle that would have known, and if that were the case, presumably that would have immediately emerged publicly, the idea being that insiders talking about specific people appears to have been "the great fear," [of being killed], whereas saying that "I had heard there might be some attempt to stage a simulated attack" does not seem, in retrospect to have been cause to worry about being killed. Is it illogical to see it in the manner I am describing?

But, at the same time if Evica thought that, I have to defer to him.

Maybe Charles Drago can enlighten me.

On a unrelated note, recently I saw some reference to the 1967 IG Report as missing, or, portions of that Report missing.

In light of that, even if I was mistaken according to MFF the entire unsanitized report is on mary ferrell's site.

Link Below...

Reel 48, Folder ZZ - 1967 IG REPORT (UNSANITIZED).

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=55405

Edited by Robert Howard

Take some of this with a severe grain of salt since the author is Eustace Mullins, a right-wing extremist and Eugenicist favored by the Extreme Right in the USA... And it was published by The Ezra Pound Institute as well.

THE WORLD ORDER A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism

by Eustace Mullins

Published by : Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization P.O. Box 1105 Staunton, VA 24401

Books by Eustace Mullins MULLINS ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE CONSPIRACY DER BANKIER VERSCHWORUNG DER JEKYLL ISLAND THIS DIFFICULT INDIVIDUAL EZRA POUND

First Edition Library of Congress Catalog Card No. 84-082357 Copyright 1985 Eustace Mullins

Dedicated to the memory of Haroldson Lafayette Hunt

Anyone who wants to review this document has to go to the original source. It was only posted

in responese to another person's request about Ezra Pound and James Angleton. I knew this

guy was controversial. Why they didicated this to H. L. Hunt is beyond me except for the

fact that Hunt may have financed the publications.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

• 14. General LeMay then questioned the advisability of utilizing a communication technique to install a radio capability which would permit break-in on Castro broadcasts. He stated that an Air Force officer named McElroy was available to talk to Mr. FitzGerald on the matter, and Mr. FitzGerald accepted this offer.

Maj. Gen. Ivan Wilson McElroy, USAF

http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=6387

Ivan Wilson McElroy was born in 1913 in Austin, Texas.

General McElroy received his formal schooling in the Austin public schools, graduating from Austin High School in February 1929. From 1929 through 1933 he studied aeronautical engineering as a student at the University of Texas. During this period he served as a member of Infantry and Cavalry units of the Texas National Guard.

Entering the U.S. Military Academy in July 1933, he was, in June 1937, commissioned a second lieutenant in the field artillery. He entered the Air Corps Flying School and subsequently graduated at Kelly Field, Texas, in October 1938. Transferred to the Air Corps, he was assigned to the 20th Pursuit Group at Barksdale Field, La.

In May of 1941 he was assigned as the group operations officer of the 51st Pursuit Group and accompanied this group to the China-Burma-India Theater of Operations in January 1942. In 1943 and 1944, while operating out of jungle strips in Assam, he commanded the "Burma Banshees" or the 80th Fighter Group, which harassed Japanese activity along the fabled Burma Road and throughout North Burma. It was this group that, on March 27, 1944, intercepted a Japanese raid of 15 bombers and 25 fighters, shot down all 25 fighters and 14 of the 15 attacking bombers without loss of a single airplane or pilot. In the fall of 1944, he returned to the United States.

During the succeeding few years, he commanded fighter bases at Hillsgrove, R.I.; Suffolk Air Base, Long Island, and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C.

In 1946, he was assigned as senior instructor for the 63rd Air National Guard Wing at Ellington Air Force Base, Texas, and served in this capacity until he entered the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., in August 1948. Upon graduation, he was assigned as chief, Air Force Plans Branch, War Plans Division, Deputy Chief of Staff Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force. In August of 1952, he entered the National War College, Washington, D.C. On graduation in 1953, he again went overseas and served initially as assistant chief of staff for plans and operations with the Third Air Force in England. In 1955, he was assigned as commander of the 81st Fighter Bomber Wing at Bentwaters, England. During his tenure as commander, his wing won the special weapons delivery competition at the Air Force Fighter Weapons Meet at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev.

On return to the United States, he commanded the 49th Tactical Air Division at Bergstrom Air Force Base, Texas, and later the 834th Tactical Air Division at England Air Force Base, La.

During June 1960 he was transferred to Headquarters 12th Air Force for duty as deputy for operations, prior to his assignment to the Recruiting Service in September 1961.

Rated a command pilot, General McElroy holds the Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal, Commendation Ribbon with oak leaf cluster, and the Presidential Unit Citation.

(Current as of November 1964)

Does anybody have anything more on McElroy and his Cuban communications project?

And John B., Please don't post any more New World Order BS.

I'd like to keep this topic specific to the document in question.

Thanks,

BK

Edited by William Kelly

I've asked John B to remove the above post from this thread because I don't think it has anything to do with the topic and nobody will bother to read the rest of the post if it remains.

If he doesn't remove it on his own I respectfully request that an administrator remove the post and use it to start a new thread for those who would like to purse what it has to say.

Thanks,

BK

This year [2002] the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) celebrates the 40th anniversary of its establishment. Defense intelligence is America's first line of defense. We are very proud of our accomplishments as the nation's premier producer of foreign military intelligence. We are equally proud of our many contributions as a combat support agency and our support to the warfighter in the Department of Defense. From the Berlin Crisis of 1961 and the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 - to the Gulf War in 1991 - to the global war on terrorism in 2001, DIA has excelled as the provider of timely and accurate intelligence to the decisionmaker and the warfighter. Good intelligence, delivered at the right time and place, can mean more than the difference between victory and defeat. It can also mean life or death for members of our Armed Forces who fight our wars on land, sea, in the air, and now in space. The future will present many complex intelligence challenges, and DIA is well poised to meet them. This volume contains the basic documents that established and defined the Agency at its creation. The 104 especially selected documents tell our early story from 1961 to 1965 and provide the reasons for the Agency's organization. DIA recognizes that it must organize and publicize formerly classified documents in accordance with Executive Order 12958. As DIA enters its fourth decade of preeminence in Defense intelligence support, we have an obligation to DIA employees, the public, and historians to unveil the previously classified materials on the origins and accomplishments of this Agency. We have done so in the form of this introductory volume. In the near future, we will publish additional volumes covering the years from 1965 to the present.

...More lateron this

I tend to agree with John on this aspect of the assassination, insofar as individuals like Willoughby were very much in the picture of 1963, even to a degree in the print media. It took me a reading of Charles Higham's Trading With The Enemy to even begin to realize the importance of this aspect of research.

Why?

Because, it was not till then that I realized that the umbrella organizations under the WACL, were very much ideological counterparts to the White Russian/Solidarist, whatever you want to call them "community" in Dallas, for me it was like seeing the events of Dallas previously with blinders.

If anyone thinks I do not know what I am talking about take a copy of Scott Anderson's Inside The League and Charles Higham's Trading With The Enemy and read them back to back, and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Consider that there are a myriad of "groups" in that time period that American's didn't even know existed let alone were able to integrate them into the equation.

Which in total, led to my perception, that either there were possibly different assassination plots that were part of the equation in Dallas, that have caused such a morass of confusion about sifting through the details of what happened that day. I know that George Michael Evica, at one time was a strong believer in the "fake assassination" plot gone awry theory.

For the life of me, I cannot see how he believed that, for in my mind if such a thing were in effect, that would have the potential to unravel the whole conspiracy, because then there would have had to have been individuals in the Kennedy circle that would have known, and if that were the case, presumably that would have immediately emerged publicly, the idea being that insiders talking about specific people appears to have been "the great fear," [of being killed], whereas saying that "I had heard there might be some attempt to stage a simulated attack" does not seem, in retrospect to have been cause to worry about being killed. Is it illogical to see it in the manner I am describing?

But, at the same time if Evica thought that, I have to defer to him.

Maybe Charles Drago can enlighten me.

On a unrelated note, recently I saw some reference to the 1967 IG Report as missing, or, portions of that Report missing.

In light of that, even if I was mistaken according to MFF the entire unsanitized report is on mary ferrell's site.

Link Below...

Reel 48, Folder ZZ - 1967 IG REPORT (UNSANITIZED).

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=55405

Robert,

Years ago, I posted the relevance of the WACL crowd to the JFK hit starting with the WACCFL confab in Mexico City run by E. Howard Hunt.

When you follow the complete chain from Valkykie, via Allen Dulles and Dr. Carleton S. Coon from the OSS you realize that Coon and Dulles

conceived and pioneered the idea (within the OSS) of using local assassins to remove world leaders inimical to the interests of the USA.

They both were part of the group supporting the Valkyrie plotters including my great uncle Claus Schenck von Stauffenberg who bears a strong familial

likeness to me. (They had to settle for Tom Cruise for the current movie due to my previous commitments. <grin>)

Coon and Amoss passed these trained killers along to the CIA and when Amoss died, Ray S. Cline of the CIA took over all the assassins and put them into both his private control and that of the CIA as well. Now here is the part a lot of people forget, Ray S. Cline was head of WACL during its's most pro-fascist, anti-Communist period in Nicaragua, Argentina, Chile, etc. His prize pupil Robert Emmett Johnson ran the plot to murder people like Benito Acquinc in the Phillipines, and Archbishop Oscar Romero (Nicaragua?) while he was saying Mass. There are 20 references to Ray S. Cline, Roberto d'Aubisson in Inside the League and even Senator Jesse Helms and my primary suspect like Wycliffe Draper, spelled incorrectly, in "Inside the League".

So in a direct lineage, Coon and Amoss created this "Murder, Inc." chain of events referred to by Lyndon B. Johnson, starting with "Operation Valkyrie", and it was inherited or taken over by Ray S. Cline who used the ManCand training Cline learned in Mukden where he headed up the OSS station during WW-II on people like Marines Robert Emmett Johnson (Tsingtao) and Lee Oswald (in Taiwan where Cline lived in the "pink palace" while Ozzie was there) in all likelihood which caused the US to unwillingly be forced to invoke the cover-up of the JFK hit for fear of exposing the sordid history of the US Gov in "Valkyrie", ManCand training and "Banana Dictator" snuff outs.

And Richard Condon had this whole direct lineage already plotted out when he wrote ManCand in 1958-59 including Hugh B. Angleton, Draper (The Tuaregs), to Ray Cline (John Yerkes Iselin becomes "John E is Rey S. Kline" as an anagam), Vonsiatsky, Robert Morris, Major Geroge Racey Jordan, Strom Thurmond, Bonner Fellers, etc. Of course Rey S. Kline is really Ray S. Cline as you can readily see. I will link you to all the Condon anagrams or you can go to Books.Google.com and do them yourself in the digital version of The Manchurian Candidate.

So whether you just trust Jon and Scott Anderson's approach in Inside the League, and Charles Higham (Trading With the Enemy and American Swastika) and/or John Roy Carlson (The Plotters and Undercover) or "Old Nazis, the New Right, Ronald Reagan and the Republican Party" (forgot author's name), you also would want to include Richard Condon, and then the lineage should be panifully obvious. All of these guys point to roughly the same set of characters spanning from Allen Dulles via Carleton S. Coon (7/20/1944) through Wickliffe Draper and Boydon Grey (1950's - 1960's), Jim Angleton, Charles Willoughby (Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach in TMWKTM), Robert Morris and then Ray S. Cline of the OSS/CIA and their "Manchurian" candidate programs started by "THE Manchurian Candidate" himself Anastase Vonsiatsky via The Pioneer Fund's MKULTRA co-operation through their protege Dr. Hans J. Eysenck, a Nazi collaborator. Cline, Angleton, Morris and Willoughby headed up "The American Security Council" together where they were able to plot at will against JFK. Did you know that outfit at all?

Sorry for rambling, but Robert, you are truly "On the Trail of the Assassins" since you also see the Higham and Anderson themes merging together with the Condon and Carlson

themes. Nice piece of work there, dude. Higham, the Andersons, and Carlson just helped me find the JFK suspects names which were embedded inside "The Manchurian Candidate" anagrams,

both the novel and the movies. When you consider that people like Gerry Hemming, Joseph Milteer and Dick Russell's informant all pointed the finger at "The Patriots" you know now what they meant.

As for me, I think this path leads to "JFK:The Final Solution" which I am completing right now. More later. Would you buy a copy if it

was an eBook priced at about $20.00 including about 300 pages of details and information and photos and cross-validating proof?

Edited by John Bevilaqua

When reading some accounts of the Cold War with names also familiar to JFK researchers, the following are some of the books that one encounters.

Richard Helm's - A Look Over My Shoulder.

William Harvey - Flawed Patriot.

Charles P Cabell - A Man of Intelligence.

Allen Dulles - Master of Spies.

This post is more in relation to a "remember these guys," type of post;

The biography of Dulles and the autobiography of Helms both go into some detail regarding Allied sources of Nazi intelligence during World War II.

Some of which was at one time extremely controversial, involving Hans Gisevius, the Kriesau Circle, Eduard Schulte and Fritz Kolbe...The adroit historian knows of the equally controversial "Bull-Pauls" material.....But one of James Srodes [Allen Dulles biographer] biggest scoops in his Dulles bio is the following:

So it is that a growing number of intelligence scholars now believe that British intelligence in Switzerland actually fed Ultra secret communiques from the German Eastern Front to Soviet Military Intelligence by using its famous Lucy Ring branch of the Rote Kapelle in Switzerland....

page 267 - Allen Dulles: Master of Spies - James Srodes - Regnery - 1999

Of equal interest, at least to myself, is Richard Helms self-described account of Allen Dulles relationship with Fritz Kolbe, who, according to Helm's provided high-quality material of importance to U.S. counterintelligence, such as the outing of the agent CICERO and material that was pretty close to the inner sanctum, if you get my meaning; it took the British roughly a year or so, before they grudgingly conceded the intelligence was dead on accurate......

After reading the material in these two books my impression was that there needs to be a 100 percent factual account of these type of relationships in the context of the Kennedy Assassination, and no disrespect intended, not Mae Brussell style, but lucid, analytical and footnoted, obviously the HSCA nor the ARRB had any interest in exploring, and/or contributing to this area of inquiry. Please consider that my perceptions regarding the Kennedy Assassination are pretty much in line with the interest of the militant Cuban groups, 26th of November, Alpha-66 the power struggle that ensued and individuals such as Harvey, Roselli, Dulles, Joannnides, Phillips etc, Richard Cain, Arthur Vallee and the upper hierarchy which some refer to as the Knights of Malta.

.....But there are areas that have not been adequately explored and the German/neo-fascist/John Birch type groups of that era all require the most dilligent efforts, if the mass-media manipulated history as it now stands, is ever successfully eviscerated.

Robert,

Yep, add the Shickshinny Knights of Malta, to the WACL, John Birch and American Security Council crowd as primary plotmasters,

because they were all involved with Ray S. Cline, Robert Emmett Johnson and the Mac Cand programmed assassins. I have

been posting this for years now. Nice Work. The Big Four from American Security Council Angleton (CIA/MKULTRA), Cline (WACL/CIA), Morris (McCarthyism and John Birch) and Willoughby (John Birch and MacArthurism) were part of these other groups and when you add in Wickliffe Draper and Anastase Vonsiatsky you have got it just about covered. Congratulations on having the foresight and the courage to take a

stand on these controversial plotters and these sometimes controversial books and authors.

What do you think of Richard Condon's work in ManCand and my work linking it to these guys above here?

John B

Would it be possible to get this tread back on track, reviewing the records of those in the US government who were utilizing aspects of the Valkyrie plot against Castro?

Did anybody find anything more on Higgins, the Colonel who wrote the memo?

Thanks, BK

• 14. General LeMay then questioned the advisability of utilizing a communication technique to install a radio capability which would permit break-in on Castro broadcasts. He stated that an Air Force officer named McElroy was available to talk to Mr. FitzGerald on the matter, and Mr. FitzGerald accepted this offer.

Maj. Gen. Ivan Wilson McElroy, USAF

http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=6387

Ivan Wilson McElroy was born in 1913 in Austin, Texas.

General McElroy received his formal schooling in the Austin public schools, graduating from Austin High School in February 1929. From 1929 through 1933 he studied aeronautical engineering as a student at the University of Texas. During this period he served as a member of Infantry and Cavalry units of the Texas National Guard.

Entering the U.S. Military Academy in July 1933, he was, in June 1937, commissioned a second lieutenant in the field artillery. He entered the Air Corps Flying School and subsequently graduated at Kelly Field, Texas, in October 1938. Transferred to the Air Corps, he was assigned to the 20th Pursuit Group at Barksdale Field, La.

In May of 1941 he was assigned as the group operations officer of the 51st Pursuit Group and accompanied this group to the China-Burma-India Theater of Operations in January 1942. In 1943 and 1944, while operating out of jungle strips in Assam, he commanded the "Burma Banshees" or the 80th Fighter Group, which harassed Japanese activity along the fabled Burma Road and throughout North Burma. It was this group that, on March 27, 1944, intercepted a Japanese raid of 15 bombers and 25 fighters, shot down all 25 fighters and 14 of the 15 attacking bombers without loss of a single airplane or pilot. In the fall of 1944, he returned to the United States.

During the succeeding few years, he commanded fighter bases at Hillsgrove, R.I.; Suffolk Air Base, Long Island, and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C.

In 1946, he was assigned as senior instructor for the 63rd Air National Guard Wing at Ellington Air Force Base, Texas, and served in this capacity until he entered the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., in August 1948. Upon graduation, he was assigned as chief, Air Force Plans Branch, War Plans Division, Deputy Chief of Staff Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force. In August of 1952, he entered the National War College, Washington, D.C. On graduation in 1953, he again went overseas and served initially as assistant chief of staff for plans and operations with the Third Air Force in England. In 1955, he was assigned as commander of the 81st Fighter Bomber Wing at Bentwaters, England. During his tenure as commander, his wing won the special weapons delivery competition at the Air Force Fighter Weapons Meet at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev.

On return to the United States, he commanded the 49th Tactical Air Division at Bergstrom Air Force Base, Texas, and later the 834th Tactical Air Division at England Air Force Base, La.

During June 1960 he was transferred to Headquarters 12th Air Force for duty as deputy for operations, prior to his assignment to the Recruiting Service in September 1961.

Rated a command pilot, General McElroy holds the Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Air Medal, Commendation Ribbon with oak leaf cluster, and the Presidential Unit Citation.

(Current as of November 1964)

Does anybody have anything more on McElroy and his Cuban communications project?

And John B., Please don't post any more New World Order BS.

I'd like to keep this topic specific to the document in question.

Thanks,

BK

• 2 weeks later...

William, have you looked at OP Foxley (UK) and how, why, and by whom it was discarded?

Apparently it was a study, of how to assassinate Hitler, by a small (one man idea, small staff, reluctant co-operation) division at logger heads with the SIS. that led to the choice of a sniper in a particular location, time and format. (that is theorised could have saved millions of lives (particularly Soviets)).

William, have you looked at OP Foxley (UK) and how, why, and by whom it was discarded?

Apparently it was a study, of how to assassinate Hitler, by a small (one man idea, small staff, reluctant co-operation) division at logger heads with the SIS. that led to the choice of a sniper in a particular location, time and format. (that is theorised could have saved millions of lives (particularly Soviets)).

Hi John,

No I haven't heard of that one, but would like to know more.

I also think Valkyrie also included a plan to recruit Hitler's astrologer and medical doctors to see if they could assist in an assassintion plot.

More to come on Valkyrie, and would like more feedback.

BK

Hi John,

No I haven't heard of that one, but would like to know more. (me too, my italics)

I also think Valkyrie also included a plan to recruit Hitler's astrologer and medical doctors to see if they could assist in an assassintion plot.

More to come on Valkyrie, and would like more feedback.

BK

The question left hanging was in the BBC dramatised documentary on OPFoxley, at the end, when this carefully prepared plan and considered workable, was strangely raided, boxed, classified, and the division disbanded. It does involve a pertinent discussion of where, how and why a sniper and the minimal team necessary for success.