The Education Forum

Prediction of the Assassination of JFK and Dr. Stephen Ward

John Simkin

Twenty-five minutes before the assassination of JFK someone phoned the Cambridge Evening News in the UK warning of “big news” and suggesting the paper called the US embassy in London. When this story emerged it was claimed the phone-call was anonymous. However, later that day a CIA officer based in London sent a telegram to their office in Washington claimed “some similar phone-calls of strangely coincidental nature previous received in this country over past year, particularly in connection with the Dr Ward’s case.”

Twenty-five minutes before the assassination of JFK someone phoned the Cambridge Evening News in the UK warning of “big news” and suggesting the paper called the US embassy in London. When this story emerged it was claimed the phone-call was anonymous. However, later that day a CIA officer based in London sent a telegram to their office in Washington claimed “some similar phone-calls of strangely coincidental nature previous received in this country over past year, particularly in connection with the Dr Ward’s case.”

John,

You have quotation marks but give no source for the quote--or am I missing something?

John,

You have quotation marks but give no source for the quote--or am I missing something?

Just found it:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...absPageId=82161

Page 43

Lee Harvey Oswald - Report on the Activities of an Imposter who Assassinated President John F. Kennedy

by Michael H.B. Eddowes

While I am intimately familiar with the detractors of Eddowes tome Khrushchev Killed Kennedy, and the belief that the book was a red herring designed to throw off attention from the Hunt family, there are, in the entitled Author, and Foreword sections of the book a couple of items, worth mentioning. There is probably no one who is repulsed as I am, at books or articles, which state the responsible party for JFK's assassination were the Soviets, or Castro. Please bear that in mind.

page vi......"In the fall of 1962, when discussing with an acquaintance certain aspects of the case of Timothy Evans, I chanced to find myself on the fringe of a Russian-inspired political sabotage group in London. Although knowing nothing of such matters, I made some tentative inquiries which, in the event, were to take me to several countries, hundred's of interviews or discussions, to extend until today and finally to indicate an association between the group and the assassination of President Kennedy......."

"Commencing in July 1959 and culminating in June 1963, three consecutive and apparently connected attempts at political sabotage were made in Canada, the United States and Britain. In each case the attempt was at first suppressed by the authorities; in each case a different and attractive young woman had been involved........in each case exposure of the sabotage appears to have been effected by the Russians. The sabotages were directed at the

character-assassination by sexual compromise of a prominent political figure in each of the three countries; in Canada, the Associate Minister of National Defence, Pierre Sevigny, in the United States, President Kennedy, and in Britain, the Secretary of War, John Profumo.........."

"The Spence Report (1966) details the Canadian sabotage (1959/60) and states that a 'Major in Russian Intelligence" was involved. There is no offical report on the United States sabotage (1960/61) and information is limited to the words of the young woman involved in the News of The World (1961) and in Saturday Tidbits (1972). In 1972, she wrote inter alia [latin - among other things] Looking back, I now realize that Jack’s susceptibility to beautiful women was precisely why I was sent to America. Naively, I believed what I had been told— that the trip, (from London) was to find me TV work as a model. I now know the truth. I was groomed specifically to compromise Kennedy on the eve of his inauguration as President. I was a pawn, and the name of the game was espionage.”

Links to a copy of the Spence Report would seem in order, but for the time being all I was able to find, was the obituary of Pierre Sevigny; the URL is below.

See

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2004/apr/05...rdianobituaries

Eddowes goes on to cite The Denning Report (1963) as detailing the British sabotage (1961/63) and, according to Eddowes states that the operator was Ivanov, who was the son-in-law of Gorkin, Chairman of the Supreme Cort in Moscow. I believe the Ivanov, in question is Yevgenni M. Ivanov who Eddowes cites as a “Clandestine (GRU) officer stationed at the Russian Embassy in London, England from 1959-1963."

see pages iii, 1,2. Khrushchev Killed Kennedy - Michael H.B. Eddowes - 1975

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons...-denning-report

Other more detailed aspects regarding the author himself, is the address under his name in the copyright section 1222 Commerce Street, Suite 2006 Dallas Texas, 75214.

And the fact that the proceeds from the sale of book are to be transferred to the Eddowes Dallas Foundation, (a charitable trust) which is being formed and will be approved by the Charity Commissioners in the United Kingdom.

Other aspects of John F. Kennedy’s involvement with controversial women, such as Ellen Rometsch can be found at the URL Below

http://spartacus-educational.blogspot.com/...er-and-jfk.html

Edited by Robert Howard

The CIA telegram says “some similar phone-calls of strangely coincidental nature previous received in this country over past year, particularly in connection with the Dr Ward’s case.” If it was the same informant, who was it?

We now know some of the people who were involved in leaking information about the Ward case. For example, the case originally became public when George Wigg raised the matter in the House of Commons. This information came from John Lewis, a former Labour MP who had lost his seat in the House of Commons. He got this information from Christine Keeler, who he met at a party. Lewis had two reasons for passing this information onto Wigg. Firstly, he was trying to please the leadership of the Labour Party as he wanted to a safe seat to enable him to get back into the House of Commons. Secondly, he hated Ward as he believed he was the cause of the break-up of his marriage.

We also know that Michael Eddowes leaked this information about Profumo and Keeler to Special Branch. Eddowes also got this information from Keeler. Eddowes was a patient of Ward’s who was trying hard to sleep with Keeler. He was also a solicitor and had been advising Keeler concerning the attack on her by John Edgecombe on 14th December, 1962.

Two days after the shooting Keeler contacted Eddowes for legal advice about the Edgecombe case. During this meeting she told Eddowes: "Stephen (Ward) asked me to ask Jack Profumo what date the Germans were to get the bomb." However, she later claimed that she knew Ward was joking when he said this. Eddowes then asked Ward about this matter. Keeler later recalled: "Stephen fed him the line he had prepared with Roger Hollis for such an eventuality: it was Eugene (Ivanov) who had asked me to find out about the bomb."

Eddowes believed Ward rather than Keeler and told Special Branch that Ivanov had been seeking this information. Eddowes claims that he did this for reasons of national security.

MI5 files suggest that the man who provided some of the information on the Ward case to George Wigg was Victor Louis, who also worked for the Cambridge Evening News. MI5 also suggest that he was getting information from the Soviet Union and may have been working for the KGB. If he was, he was never arrested and was allowed to continue working as a journalist. There is no doubt that KGB, like the CIA, leaked stories to journalists that they wished to appear in the press. Was it Louis who phoned the Cambridge Evening News predicting the JFK assassination? If so, did he get this information from the KGB? Is this why Eddowes became convinced that the KGB was behind the assassination of JFK?

Christine Keeler revealed in her 2001 autobiography that Stephen Ward told her in October 1962 that "a man like John Kennedy will not be allowed to stay in such an important position of power in the world, I assure you of that." Keeler believed this information came from Eugene Ivanov. Ward was a passionate “Liberal” and an open opponent of the Cold War. To some of his Conservative friends, Ward was seen as being pro-Soviet. However, according to Keeler, Ward had several heated arguments with Ivanov about the flaws in the communist system.

The fact that the Castro’s agents had infiltrated CIA operations against Cuba, makes it indeed possible that the KGB was aware of the conspiracy to kill JFK. Maybe one of the roles of Eugene Ivanov was to bring this to the attention of MI5. This is why the Soviets allowed Ivanov to enter the “honeytrap” that was being organized by Stephen Ward.

John,

This call seems almost in sync with the Oxnard call. I contend that the latter had occult purposes, and though this one is a straight tip-off, further coincidences lurk beneath the surface in that some sources state Ward was involved in the occult, while other sources have the founder of the Process Church - Mary Anne MacLean - playing a minor role in the Profumo Affair.

John,

This call seems almost in sync with the Oxnard call. I contend that the latter had occult purposes, and though this one is a straight tip-off, further coincidences lurk beneath the surface in that some sources state Ward was involved in the occult, while other sources have the founder of the Process Church - Mary Anne MacLean - playing a minor role in the Profumo Affair.

This might be a very unpopular area of speculation but didn't Aleister Crowley have some interaction with British intelligence? The reason that I mention that, although I know next to nothing about the Process Church, there is something I recall about Vincent Bugliosi and the Manson Family, where it was alleged that Manson was visited by members of the Process Church before the infamous murders took place, and that there was some sort of lawsuit where the section detailing this information was removed from Bugliosi's book....?

I think that there are some Forum members that start reacting to this topic, along the lines of mentioning UFO's etc,. but the point is that anyone familiar with World History and American History must take notice of, is that this area is every bit as much of a valid area of research as organized crime, or any other area in my opinion.

Look at Carroll Quigley and his exploration of the Roundtable Groups......

Edited by Robert Howard

John,

What exactly is an "occult purpose"?

It sounds political to me. Friends of the Astors, who had previously been identified with the appeasement, were not happy with Macmillan.

From a UPI wire story MARCH 22, 1963 TUCSON DAILY:

Profumo, 48, who is married to actress Valerie Hobson and has one son, today identified himself as the minister

about whom rumors had been circulating in the House of Commons. With Prime Minister Harold Macmillan at his side, Profumo read a personal statement to a jammed and hushed parliament. During yesterday's debate, opposition Laborites had demanded that the rumors be firmly denied or that Macmillan set up an immediate investigation. The minister was not named yesterday.

Labor M.P. Barbara Castle referred during the debate to Miss Keeler as "the missing call girl, the vanished witness."....

Profumo said he and his wife first met Miss Keeler at a party at the country mansion of American-born Lady Nancy Astor. He said he met her several times after that at the home of Dr. Steven Ward, a London osteopath, who, Profumo said, also was at Lady Astor's party.

John,

What exactly is an "occult purpose"?

It sounds political to me. Friends of the Astors, who had previously been identified with the appeasement, were not happy with Macmillan.

From a UPI wire story MARCH 22, 1963 TUCSON DAILY:

Profumo, 48, who is married to actress Valerie Hobson and has one son, today identified himself as the minister

about whom rumors had been circulating in the House of Commons. With Prime Minister Harold Macmillan at his side, Profumo read a personal statement to a jammed and hushed parliament. During yesterday's debate, opposition Laborites had demanded that the rumors be firmly denied or that Macmillan set up an immediate investigation. The minister was not named yesterday.

Labor M.P. Barbara Castle referred during the debate to Miss Keeler as "the missing call girl, the vanished witness."....

Profumo said he and his wife first met Miss Keeler at a party at the country mansion of American-born Lady Nancy Astor. He said he met her several times after that at the home of Dr. Steven Ward, a London osteopath, who, Profumo said, also was at Lady Astor's party.

Linda,

Politics and the occult both aim to affect and control. What's the difference?

But be that as it may, you misunderstood. I was referring only to the Oxnard phone call. I am completely at ease stating that this was an attempt at remotely affecting an outcome via ritual magic and/or radionics.

I'd refer you to my article on this, but my website was hacked and is under reconstruction.

John,

Years ago I belonged to a forum on which the following was posted:

Now, let's go back to your idea of The Process being connected to the Ward-Profumo group ... There is a POSSIBLE connection, but at a couple of degrees of separation, through the co-founder of The Process, DeGrimston's girlfriend [Maclean], who appears to have made a living selling kinky sex in the SAME circles as travelled by Christine Keeler's girls. It's not improbable that she WAS one of Keeler's girls, at least for a brief time, and COULD have met and shared "pillow talk" with the decadent aristocrats you name, who were (in some way I don't fully understand) operating under the watchful eyes of both the KGB and MI5/MI6. Her life OUTSIDE of The Process is a subject I'm not well informed about, and I doubt if it's been explored fully by others either. More the pity, because IF there IS a connection between British intelligence, Scientology, and The Process --if, for example, Process was used sometimes as a "clearing house" for subjects used in GOVERNMENT "mind control" experiments-- it would more likely be through "Mrs" DeGrimston
[i can't even recall her name without digging out my notes]
than her partner (who gets most of the credit), and if THAT connection could be well documented, it might lead to even MORE -- because it's long been my feeling, just from odd bits of suggestive circumstantial stuff, that the Keeler/Profumo scandal that brought down the British government was somehow running parallel to the POTENTIAL scandal brewing from John F. Kennedy's secret dalliances with FOREIGN call girls, including (much to J. Edgar Hoover's dismay!) one who was thought to be a KGB "sparrow," only a year or so before the President's assassination -- and that, once we factor into the foregoing the Tim Leary / Mary Pinchot Meyer relationship, with its CIA overtones, a MUCH LARGER context, linking drugs, sex, and intelligence agencies, is suggested ...

For what it is worth, if anything, Michael Eddowes, when he spent some time in

my office in the 1980s, told me that he was formerly a member of British intelligence.

Jack

I cannot think of Michael Eddowes, without thinking of the Oswald "exhumation," a train wreck if I ever saw one.

1. Valid Premise [inconsistencies in Oswald's physical records on paper pre and post Russia.

2. Fairly long amount of time taken to generate consensus that this event needs to take place.

3. The drum roll......the exhumation....no, nothing here......

End Result: Another massive disappointment for those hoping for a breakthrough, some might say the Oswald

exhumation made Geraldo Rivera's Al Capone's vault fiasco seem like a masterpiece in television history in comparison.

Insult to Injury: There were discrepancies that were not checked out to everyone's satisfaction as I understand it.

By the way.......for people interested in a for further study.....this is a interesting URL.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060907005952/...ia.edu/relmove/

Rheostat, theostat, hemostat....

Food for thought

ON FEBRUARY 24, 1975, MEMBERS OF THE royal families and leading statesmen from all over the world gathered in Nepal to attend the coronation of the country's new king. It was an elaborate and glittering affair, filmed for millions of television viewers around the globe. In accordance with Eastern custom, this particular date for the coronation had been chosen by Nepal's official astrologers.

if that sounds superstitious and naive, consider this: The signers of the U.S. Constitution were, for the most part, Europeans and students of the Rosicrucian order, which relies heavily on astrological portents. To many students of American history, the odd hour at which the Constitution was signed—2:17 A.M.—is further proof that the framers of this document were so dedicated that they simply paid no attention to the hour. According to astrologers, just the opposite is true. After months of wrangling and debate, the Constitution was at last ratified. But when to sign it? The location was a given, Philadelphia. That being the case, it was agreed that the signing would take place at precisely 2:17 A.M. That was the precise hour and minute, determined by the astrological portents, that would give the fledgling nation the greatest chance of success.

From

The Paranormal Sourcebook

Edited by Robert Howard

"The Spence Report (1966) details the Canadian sabotage (1959/60) and states that a 'Major in Russian Intelligence" was involved. There is no offical report on the United States sabotage (1960/61) and information is limited to the words of the young woman involved in the News of The World (1961) and in Saturday Tidbits (1972). In 1972, she wrote inter alia [latin - among other things] Looking back, I now realize that Jack’s susceptibility to beautiful women was precisely why I was sent to America. Naively, I believed what I had been told— that the trip, (from London) was to find me TV work as a model. I now know the truth. I was groomed specifically to compromise Kennedy on the eve of his inauguration as President. I was a pawn, and the name of the game was espionage.”

The woman mentioned in the "Spence Report" was Mandy Rice-Davies. As she explains in her autobiography, Mandy (1980): "In early 1962 I received an offer to make a television commercial in the States. The producer had come to England to find a girl with a British accent, typically British-looking." Rice-Davies does not name the producer but on another thread I have speculated it was Harry Alan Towers, the television producer who took another of Stephen Ward's girlfriends, Mariella Novotny, to New York City in December 1960. She later claimed that "Towers said he could make me into a television model for commercials in America." Instead, he arranged for her to have sex with several American politicians, including JFK. Later, Rice-Davies was to star in a film, Black Venus (1983), that was produced by Towers.

Novotny was arrested on 3rd March 1961 by the FBI and was charged with soliciting. Three days later Towers was charged with violation of the White Slave Traffic Act, alleging that he had transported Novotny from England to New York for the purpose of prostitution.

Philip Knightley explains that: "Towers was held in the Manhattan House of Detention on $10,000 bail until his hearing, set down for 7 March... On 15 March Towers's bail was reduced to $5,000 and he was released. He appeared before a grand jury on 12 April on five counts of violating the WSTA. On 25 April he came up before judge Charles M. Metzner and pleaded not guilty to all five charges." Knightley adds that the District Attorney asked that bail be increased to $25,000 because "a large number of influential and wealthy persons involved in this case would like to see the defendant out of the country." The judge refused the request and as a result by the time his trial was due to begin on 16th May 1961, Towers had fled the country.

According to a memo written by J. Edgar Hoover in June, 1963: "Maria Novotny is prostitute who operated in NYC, was... victim in white slave case involving her procurer, Alan Towers. She fled to England and has participated in orgies at Ward residence. Alan Towers was in NYC for two years prior to his arrest in above white slave case. He jumped bail and is now a bureau fugitive. He is reportedly now permanently residing behind Iron Curtain. Novotny alleges Towers was a Soviet agent and that Soviets wanted information for purposes of compromise of prominent individuals."

Despite this, Towers was able to return to the United States where he produced several movies. He was never re-arrested as a FBI "fugitive" and it appears that all charges against him were dropped. Very strange.