The Education Forum

Tom,

Now that you've reluctantly credited me with actually understanding your confusing standpoint on the assassination, I'll try one more time to ask you a question.

If the Warren Commission claimed Oswald fired all the shots, with the Carcano, from the sixth floor window, why would they cover up or distort anything about when each shot was fired? Why would they care, since according to your theory, it would change nothing about the basic facts? Furthermore, why would they then go to the trouble of altering film of the assassination, just to hide evidence that the final shot was fired at a later time? If I'm missing something else you think they covered up, please let me know what that was.

I know I'm a glutton for punishment, but just for the record....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! Multiple times on this forum.

Bang------------------------------------------------------Bang-------------------Bang

Z204/206-----------------------------------------------Z312/313--------------Z349/350

Tom, the Z-film reveals blood in Connally's armpit around Z-340, well before you think he was hit. In your theory, was this added to the film by the government?

Tom,

Now that you've reluctantly credited me with actually understanding your confusing standpoint on the assassination, I'll try one more time to ask you a question.

If the Warren Commission claimed Oswald fired all the shots, with the Carcano, from the sixth floor window, why would they cover up or distort anything about when each shot was fired? Why would they care, since according to your theory, it would change nothing about the basic facts? Furthermore, why would they then go to the trouble of altering film of the assassination, just to hide evidence that the final shot was fired at a later time? If I'm missing something else you think they covered up, please let me know what that was.

delete wrong post

Edited by David G. Healy

Tom,

delete wrong post....

Bang------------------------------------------------------Bang-------------------Bang

Z204/206-----------------------------------------------Z312/313--------------Z349/350

Tom, the Z-film reveals blood in Connally's armpit around Z-340, well before you think he was hit. In your theory, was this added to the film by the government?

if the Z-film was altered, you, I nor Tom Purvis has any idea what that particular frame number represents in the actual in-camera Z-film (if in fact it was Zapruder who shot it, for some, that's for another day). Anyone ever get a straight answer as to when the Z-film frames were numbered by the FBI super sleuth Shaneyfelt? And can prove it!

Edited by David G. Healy

"Tom, the Z-film reveals blood in Connally's armpit around Z-340, well before you think he was hit. In your theory, was this added to the film by the government"

Pat:

Not keeping up with the great technical advances of the age, I was completely unaware that DNA work had progressed to the point that one could determine blood through the evaluation of silver halide/and/or silver bromide and silver chloride as found within the film emulsion of some questionable copy of of the Zapruder film.

Was the grain size of the emulsion which made such advancements possible, or perhaps merely new improvments to the developing process?

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Still attempting to get someone else to fall for that "reverse image" photography, I see.

if the Z-film was altered, you, I nor Tom Purvis has any idea what that particular frame number represents in the actual in-camera Z-film (if in fact it was Zapruder who shot it, for some, that's for another day). Anyone ever get a straight answer as to when the Z-film frames were numbered by the FBI super sleuth Shaneyfelt? And can prove it!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?

Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.

Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was----

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Almost let the cat out there Specter!

Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?

Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.

Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was----

first time I've seen or heard anything about Connally seeing a film while he was still in the hospital. What film, the Zapruder film?

first time I've seen or heard anything about Connally seeing a film while he was still in the hospital. What film, the Zapruder film?

As I stated!

Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?

Governor CONNALLY. We took--you are talking about the number of the slides?

Mr. SPECTER. Yes.

Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don't remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.

Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?

Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.

Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

Mr. SPECTER. That is all.

============================================

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes; on April 21, films were again viewed by representatives of the Commission and the FBI, and at that time Drs. Gregory and Shaw, from Parkland Hospital in Dallas, were available, Drs. Light and Olivier, and a Dr. Dolce, and Governor and Mrs. Connally were present.

And at all of the viewings, they were again reviewed frame by frame, studied by the doctors to tie it in with their findings, studied by the Parkland doctors, and studied by the Connallys, to try to tie in where the shots occurred along the film.

==========================================

Appears to be a whole lot of "studying" before the WC went off on their re-enactment.

P.S. April 21, 1964 is when the WC showed JBC as well as the Parkland Dr.'s the film.

Kind of a "re-run" for JBC.

If the slides were numbered 1 + , then given that the frames were numbered in relation to the slides -133 onwards for the limo sequence, then the sleight of words here is that Connally thinks he is being asked about the slides, and numbers slide 130 as the start of the range where he was shot. iow, it's slide 130 but z-frame 263 he is talking about?