The Education Forum

Mystery frames

Could anybody of this big and skilled research community match the frames below?

Thx KK

edit 6 11 2015 since the tiny pic links are dead

Edited by Karl Kinaski

APRIL FOOL!

Jack :)

No, it's no april fool hoax. The frames by themselfes are a hoax (or not?) and I wonder, that they appear in the Stone movie JFK! Note: the four Ladys, and this "agent" on the south side of elm street. What a difference to the well known Zapruder film versions. Otherwise, watch the bulge on the back of the jacket of the "dark complected man". The bulge is a detail proved true. Why so accurate here (bulge) and so inaccurate there ( five individuals opposite the umbrella man)?

BTW

Robert Groden was Stones adviser, I can't believe both man made such a "mistake".

Are this frames from the Zapruder-film-Copy, that Bill Turner provided Stone, when he did the shooting of JFK?

My question is: mystery frames: made by whom, and why?

BTW

The old lady in the silver-pinkish- dress, http://i30.tinypic.com/2uq11yv.jpg (south of elm, across the umbrella man, right upper corner of the frame))can be seen on this frame

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wgr7ue.jpg -- but at a very different position!

What about that frame? Is this a frame out of the (original)Hughes film? A hoax-frame too?

One is for sure: the old lady in the pinkish-silver dress jumps from just across the traffic sign(mystery frames) several yards westwards! (Supposed Hughes frame).

PS

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wgr7ue.jpg

On this (Hughes?) frame I can identify Moorman, Hill, Babuschka, Brehm and son, patrolman Smith running across the street, the three Newmanns, on of the "twin" ladys (sitting)...but what about the old lady in the silver-pinkish dress? And what about the suit man (agent?) with the hat watching in the direction of Smith?

Edited by Karl Kinaski

In looking at these frames, it seems to me that President Kennedy is obscured with a black shadow. You can't really see what's going on. Am I the only one who sees this? What if this is the other film and they have blacked out Kennedy?

Kathy C

Kathy...the images were one of the many takes from Oliver Stone's JFK.

Jack

In looking at these frames, it seems to me that President Kennedy is obscured with a black shadow. You can't really see what's going on. Am I the only one who sees this? What if this is the other film and they have blacked out Kennedy?

Kathy C

@ K. Collins

The face of the running "agent" on the south of elm, is obscured with a black shadow too.

@ J. Withe: G. Mack told me, that those frames are hardly from a take by Oliver Stone, despite the fact, they appear in his movie JFK. The frames remain cryptic.

Could these frames possibly be from the "other film"? It looks like it was shot to the right and higher than the Zap film. Where did these come from?

Kathy C

Kathy, I'm kinda guessing that if either Stone or Groden had possession of the "alternate" Zapruder film they just may have mentioned it by now. Wadda you think?

Edited by Denis Pointing

Kathy C

@ K. Collins

The face of the running "agent" on the south of elm, is obscured with a black shadow too.

@ J. Withe: G. Mack told me, that those frames are hardly from a take by Oliver Stone, despite the fact, they appear in his movie JFK. The frames remain cryptic.

Karl...what is the source of your mystery image? I have never seen it before.

Jack

post-667-1238950674_thumb.jpg

Could these frames possibly be from the "other film"? It looks like it was shot to the right and higher than the Zap film. Where did these come from?

Kathy C

Kathy, I'm kinda guessing that if either Stone or Groden had possession of the "alternate" Zapruder film they just may have mentioned it by now. Wadda you think?

I don't remember mentioning Oliver Stone or Robert Groden. Somebody has that film. I wish someone could come forward with it. But that person would probably be dead before they could do so. Maybe if we live long enough, we might be able to see it. CBS might have it secreted somewhere.

Kathy

Kathy C

@ K. Collins

Karl...what is the source of your mystery image? I have never seen it before.

Jack

It is a piece of film out of Stones JFK. It appears at 2h 35min 22sec. ( Length ca. 2 seconds.)And it doesn't look like a Stone "take.".

Note: at the end of that particular piece of film, a man is stepping down the stairs in front of the fence, at the top right corner of the frames...away from the spot where the shots came from...

KK

• 2 years later...