The Education Forum

What? No Obama birth certificate threads?

The Obama birther "movement" , peddled by far right talk show hosts and incompetent reporters, is gaining traction even against overwhelming facts.

But the upside is that it has given us gems, like Orly Tatiz, the birther movement's legal representative.

Behold:

Orly Taitz MSNBC interview

Edited by Scott Deitche

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Obama birther "movement" , peddled by far right talk show hosts and incompetent reporters, is gaining traction even against overwhelming facts.

But the upside is that it has given us gems, like Orly Tatiz, the birther movement's legal representative.

Behold:

Yea, where are the Birthers?

Have you seen Obama's Kenyan birth certificate?

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

I think it was made by the same guys who did the Zipper Docs and the fake Bush docs.

I get emails every day that not only Bash Obama, but are clearly designed to sturr up hatred and evoke outrage - and response.

So why is a surprise that the threats against the life of the Pres are up 400%?

And then there's the fact that his mother is an American and it doesn't matter where he was born?

maybe he's an Alien

Behold:

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

I think it was made by the same guys who did the Zipper Docs and the fake Bush docs.

I get emails every day that not only Bash Obama, but are clearly designed to sturr up hatred and evoke outrage - and response.

And then there's the fact that his mother is an American and it doesn't matter where he was born?

Do you ever wonder why Obama has been so protective of the vault copy of his certificate of live birth? A few bucks and some postage could clear this all up in a second.

And how about his other records, hidden from the public? Any of that give you pause?

Behold:

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

Do you ever wonder why Obama has been so protective of the vault copy of his certificate of live birth? A few bucks and some postage could clear this all up in a second.

And how about his other records, hidden from the public? Any of that give you pause?

Pause for what?

To consider that he wasn't born in USA?

That because we must take the word of the Hawaiian authorities that there exists a document that attests to the fact he was born in Hawaii, he will not disclose other records?

What could this record possibly say that would require it to be kept secret?

What is disturbing is these "Birthers," led by a guy who was not born in the USA, are showing up at Town Hall meetings called to discuss the Health care reforms, and are yelling and screaming and drowning out those who want to discuss a more important issue.

Why would somebody go to the trouble of trying to forge a fake Kenyan birth certificate for Obama when even if he was born in Kenya to an American mother he would still be an American citizen?

What is disturbing is that the "Birthers," like the "Truthers" who claim airplanes didn't crash into the Pentagon or bring down the WTC, distract from other, legitimate, more important issues that aren't even being discussed.

BK

Behold:

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

Pause for what?

Have you seen his unaltered and original certificate of live birth?

That because we must take the word of the Hawaiian authorities that there exists a document that attests to the fact he was born in Hawaii, he will not disclose other records?

And that is good enough for Bill Kelly? I find that hard to swallow given your track record.

I have no clue, other than is for sure is bening kept secret, as are the rest of Obama's records. Is that good enough for Bill Kelly?

What is disturbing is these "Birthers," led by a guy who was not born in the USA, are showing up at Town Hall meetings called to discuss the Health care reforms, and are yelling and screaming and drowning out those who want to discuss a more important issue.

Is it 'Birthers" showing up at the town halls or is it just average American citizens pissed off at the way things are going? You falling for DNC talking points?

Was it birthers or left wing members of SEIU working for the Obama agenda who beat up the old guy in St Louis or went nuts in Tampa last night? Did they want a full and open discussion of an importrant issue?

Maybe they were just following the lead of our dear leader who said just last night:

“I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess,”

Wow, that will foster full and open debate about an important issue!

Why would somebody go to the trouble of trying to forge a fake Kenyan birth certificate for Obama when even if he was born in Kenya to an American mother he would still be an American citizen?

Did the laws in effect at the time of his birth grant Obama US citizenship given his mothers age and his fathers citizenship?

What is disturbing is that the "Birthers," like the "Truthers" who claim airplanes didn't crash into the Pentagon or bring down the WTC, distract from other, legitimate, more important issues that aren't even being discussed.

Which brings us back to the beginning.....a few phone calls and a few bucks and Obama's life history could be an open book. Why is it hidden? Does that not give Bill Kelly pause?

BK

Edited by Craig Lamson

Behold:

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

Pause for what?

And that is good enough for Bill Kelly? I find that hard to swallow given your track record.

I have no clue, other than is for sure is bening kept secret, as are the rest of Obama's records. Is that good enough for Bill Kelly?

Is it 'Birthers" showing up at the town halls or is it just average American citizens pissed off at the way things are going? You falling for DNC talking points?

Was it birthers or left wing members of SEIU working for the Obama agenda who beat up the old guy in St Louis or went nuts in Tampa last night? Did they want a full and open discussion of an importrant issue?

Maybe they were just following the lead of our dear leader who said just last night:

“I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess,”

Did the laws in effect at the time of his birth grant Obama US citizenship given his mothers age and his fathers citizenship?

Which brings us back to the beginning.....a few phone calls and a few bucks and Obama's life history could be an open book. Why is it hidden? Does that not give Bill Kelly pause?

BK

Obama's life is an open book. Someday we'll see the birth certificate, and we'll see the waterboarding interrogation photos, and how will that change things?

I still want to see Bush's Air National Guard records? How come you're not interested in that?

I didn't vote for Obama, but he didn't invade anyplace yet, and he's conducting himself like a rational, pragmatic , Harvard educated, constitutional scholar and a good father. That's more than the last few Presidents we've had.

BK

AN EXAMPLE OF THE ANTI-OBAMA HATE MAIL I GET, WITH MY THOUGHTS. BK

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any

of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ, THERE'S A DOZEN BOOKS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM AND TWO HE'S WRITTEN HIMSELF THAT DETAILS HIS FAMILY HISTORY, WHICH NO ONE HAS CONTESTED.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy

League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible

signs of support.

YEA, HOW DOES A BLACK MAN GET AN IVY LEAGUE EDUCATION? THAT'S A DIFFICULT THING TO DO, THOUGH TALKING TO HIM TO HIS FACE ABOUT HIS 'UPSCALE LIFESTYLE' IS PROOF THAT YOU NEVER READ HIS BOOKS OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIS EARLY LIFE.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth

growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT LIKE THE FRAT JOCK WARRIOR BUSH AND HE HASN'T INVADED A COUNTRY YET.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

AND THOSE WHO HAVE RUN COMPANIES AND MET PAYROLLS HAVE FAILED.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't

understand it at its core.

LIKE GEORGE BUSH, WHO HAD MILITARY EXPERIENCE, UNDERSTOOD ITS CORE AND INVADED IRAQ.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others

OBAMA HAS MORE HUMILITY AND CLASS THAN BOTH BUSHS AND THE WRITER OF THIS LETTER, BLAMING OBAMA WHO HASN'T BEEN IN HIS JOB FOR SIX MONTHS AND HASN'T BLAMED BUSH FOR ANYTHING, THOUGH HE IS REALLY TO BLAME.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself

with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly

denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

AS ONE OF THOSE RADICAL EXTREMEST, THE HATE IS NOT AGAINST AMERICA, ITS IDIOTS AND REACTIONARIES AND WARMONGERS LIKE YOU WHO ARE THE HATERS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAR, THE ECONOMY AND ALMOST TOOK AMERICA TO THE BRINK OF FAILURE.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America '

crowd and deliver this message abroad.

I GUESS YOU CAN BLAME, NOT AMERICA, BUT THE CONSERVATIVE REACTIONARIES WHO LED AMERICA TO WAR AND ECONOMIC RUIN, AND OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE TO DELIVER THAT MESSAGE ABROAD, THEY ALREADY KNOW IT.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style

country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

WELL THE PRIVATE SECTOR GOT ALONG JUST DANDY WITH NO GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT UNTIL IT ALMOST ALL FELL APART. NOW THAT WAS SCARY.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a

government controlled one.

THE HEALTH CARE INSURANCE INDUSTRY PROFITS ROSE TREMENDOUSLY THE PAST SIX YEARS - FROM SINGLE TO DOUBLE DIGIT PROFITS, YET THE SYSTEM IS FAILING OUR HEALTH, BUT NOT THE PROFITS OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing

on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

ONLY THE OIL INDUSTRY MADE MORE PROFITS THAN THE HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that

lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the

world.

OBAMA IS A CAPITALIST. THIS IS THE SAME FALSE RAG THEY GAVE JFK. TELL THE 40% OF THE PEOPLE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE ABOUT THE HIGHTEST STANDARD OF LIVING IN THE WORLD.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against

certain banks and corporations.

BANKS AND CORPORATIONS WHO HAVE EXTORTED PROFITS FROM THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT FOR THE PAST FIFTY YEARS?

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging

you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION SAID NO NEW TAXES, BUT WAS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE SPENDER WE EVER HAD. WHY NOT PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS, EVEN IF OBAMA WON'T?

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider

opposing points of view from intelligent people.

NOW THAT'S AN ASSANINE THING TO SAY ABOUT THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO ACTUALLY READS HIS OWN MAIL.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent

and omniscient.

YOU SHOULDN'T USE WORDS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do

FOX NEWS, TALK SHOW RADIO, NETWORK NEWS GAVE BUSH THE FREE PASS WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs,

Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of

view.

OBAMA CORRECTLY DESCRIBED THESE 'NEWS' PEOPLE LIKE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION - THEATRICS - WHO HE DOESN'T WANT TO SILENCE, JUST IGNORES, AS EVERYONE SHOULD.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

CONTROL WHAT? HE'S JUST GETTING A HANDLE ON THE WHEELS OF GOVERNMENT, AND IF HE ISN'T ASSASSINATED, HE'S GOING TO GET EVEN MORE CONTROL AND STEER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, AWAY FROM CONSERVATIVE, REACTIONARY FASCISM.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably

not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

YEA, LOU, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED, LIKE ALL IDIOTS WHO DON'T READ OR KNOW ANY BETTER, BUT I'M SURE THERE'S PEOPLE MORE POWERFUL AND EVEN MORE SCARED THAN YOU WHO WILL TRY TO PREVENT THAT, EVEN IF IT TAKES EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL MEASURES.

Lou Pritchett

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.

AS THEY SHOULDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE A NOTE FROM SOMEONE WITH A SIXTH GRADE INTELLIGENCE.

Big surprise.

Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep

it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do

nothing. It's happening right now

OBAMA IS NOT EVIL - HE IS RESPONSE TO THE EVIL WE'VE SEEN THE PAST FEW DECADES, AND PASSING THIS JUNK ON IS NOT GOOD MEN DOING SOMETHING, IT'S REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDIST AND PSYCH OPERATORS INFLAMING THE PASSIONS OF IDIOTS WHO DON'T READ.

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an

acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated

speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as

the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America

does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as

"partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales

and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of

36 years, made corporate history.

BARAK OBAMA IS A FORMER US SENATOR FROM THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, A GRADUATE OF HARVARD, A SCHOLAR IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO EMBELLISH HIS RESUME, LIKE THE LIVING LEGEND, ACCLAIMED, DYNAMIC, HIGHEST RATED, SUCCESSFUL, FOREMOST AND AUDACIOUS ASSHOLE, LOU PRITCHETT.

Behold:

Maybe he's a Pleadean?

Pause for what?

BK

Obama's life is an open book. Someday we'll see the birth certificate, and we'll see the waterboarding interrogation photos, and how will that change things?

I still want to see Bush's Air National Guard records? How come you're not interested in that?

I didn't vote for Obama, but he didn't invade anyplace yet, and he's conducting himself like a rational, pragmatic , Harvard educated, constitutional scholar and a good father. That's more than the last few Presidents we've had.

BK

If his life is such an open book where are all of his records? Oh yea, they are secret!

You want more of GWB and yet you have no problem with Obama's secrets?

Simply amazing, but I'll file this away for future reference.

Dear President Obama:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ, THERE'S A DOZEN BOOKS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM AND TWO HE'S WRITTEN HIMSELF THAT DETAILS HIS FAMILY HISTORY, WHICH NO ONE HAS CONTESTED.

signs of support.

YEA, HOW DOES A BLACK MAN GET AN IVY LEAGUE EDUCATION? THAT'S A DIFFICULT THING TO DO, THOUGH TALKING TO HIM TO HIS FACE ABOUT HIS 'UPSCALE LIFESTYLE' IS PROOF THAT YOU NEVER READ HIS BOOKS OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIS EARLY LIFE.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT LIKE THE FRAT JOCK WARRIOR BUSH AND HE HASN'T INVADED A COUNTRY YET.

LIKE GEORGE BUSH, WHO HAD MILITARY EXPERIENCE, UNDERSTOOD ITS CORE AND INVADED IRAQ.

OBAMA HAS MORE HUMILITY AND CLASS THAN BOTH BUSHS AND THE WRITER OF THIS LETTER, BLAMING OBAMA WHO HASN'T BEEN IN HIS JOB FOR SIX MONTHS AND HASN'T BLAMED BUSH FOR ANYTHING, THOUGH HE IS REALLY TO BLAME.

AS ONE OF THOSE RADICAL EXTREMEST, THE HATE IS NOT AGAINST AMERICA, ITS IDIOTS AND REACTIONARIES AND WARMONGERS LIKE YOU WHO ARE THE HATERS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAR, THE ECONOMY AND ALMOST TOOK AMERICA TO THE BRINK OF FAILURE.

I GUESS YOU CAN BLAME, NOT AMERICA, BUT THE CONSERVATIVE REACTIONARIES WHO LED AMERICA TO WAR AND ECONOMIC RUIN, AND OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE TO DELIVER THAT MESSAGE ABROAD, THEY ALREADY KNOW IT.

WELL THE PRIVATE SECTOR GOT ALONG JUST DANDY WITH NO GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT UNTIL IT ALMOST ALL FELL APART. NOW THAT WAS SCARY.

THE HEALTH CARE INSURANCE INDUSTRY PROFITS ROSE TREMENDOUSLY THE PAST SIX YEARS - FROM SINGLE TO DOUBLE DIGIT PROFITS, YET THE SYSTEM IS FAILING OUR HEALTH, BUT NOT THE PROFITS OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.

world.

OBAMA IS A CAPITALIST. THIS IS THE SAME FALSE RAG THEY GAVE JFK. TELL THE 40% OF THE PEOPLE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE ABOUT THE HIGHTEST STANDARD OF LIVING IN THE WORLD.

BANKS AND CORPORATIONS WHO HAVE EXTORTED PROFITS FROM THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT FOR THE PAST FIFTY YEARS?

THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION SAID NO NEW TAXES, BUT WAS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE SPENDER WE EVER HAD. WHY NOT PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS, EVEN IF OBAMA WON'T?

NOW THAT'S AN ASSANINE THING TO SAY ABOUT THE ONLY PRESIDENT WHO ACTUALLY READS HIS OWN MAIL.

and omniscient.

FOX NEWS, TALK SHOW RADIO, NETWORK NEWS GAVE BUSH THE FREE PASS WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED.

view.

OBAMA CORRECTLY DESCRIBED THESE 'NEWS' PEOPLE LIKE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION - THEATRICS - WHO HE DOESN'T WANT TO SILENCE, JUST IGNORES, AS EVERYONE SHOULD.

CONTROL WHAT? HE'S JUST GETTING A HANDLE ON THE WHEELS OF GOVERNMENT, AND IF HE ISN'T ASSASSINATED, HE'S GOING TO GET EVEN MORE CONTROL AND STEER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, AWAY FROM CONSERVATIVE, REACTIONARY FASCISM.

YEA, LOU, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED, LIKE ALL IDIOTS WHO DON'T READ OR KNOW ANY BETTER, BUT I'M SURE THERE'S PEOPLE MORE POWERFUL AND EVEN MORE SCARED THAN YOU WHO WILL TRY TO PREVENT THAT, EVEN IF IT TAKES EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL MEASURES.

Lou Pritchett

AS THEY SHOULDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE A NOTE FROM SOMEONE WITH A SIXTH GRADE INTELLIGENCE.

Big surprise.

OBAMA IS NOT EVIL - HE IS RESPONSE TO THE EVIL WE'VE SEEN THE PAST FEW DECADES, AND PASSING THIS JUNK ON IS NOT GOOD MEN DOING SOMETHING, IT'S REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDIST AND PSYCH OPERATORS INFLAMING THE PASSIONS OF IDIOTS WHO DON'T READ.

BARAK OBAMA IS A FORMER US SENATOR FROM THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, A GRADUATE OF HARVARD, A SCHOLAR IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WHO DOESN'T HAVE TO EMBELLISH HIS RESUME, LIKE THE LIVING LEGEND, ACCLAIMED, DYNAMIC, HIGHEST RATED, SUCCESSFUL, FOREMOST AND AUDACIOUS ASSHOLE, LOU PRITCHETT.

Thats one great big pile of hate you just spewed there Bill.

There is a tremendous amount of anger building in the population towards Obama and his adminstration. It seems to be centered around his healthcare rationing policies.

It is quite strange that Obama came in to office facing the worst economic/ financial crisis in over 70 years, along with record levels of unemployment. You have industries like the auto sector collapsing and entire states around the country are bankrupt. Obama instead of dealing with the economic and financial crisis as he promised he would do chooses instead to invest his Presidency in "cutting healthcare" to the poor and elderly. You have to question what is really going on here.

Here's a report that was posted on LaRouchepac website. It appears they had quite a brawl in Michigan.

MUST READ - CAMPAIGN NEWS

Dingell Town Hall in Romulus, Michigan: Real Politics Have

Reawakened!

Aug. 7 (LPAC)--Lyndon LaRouche's political forecast of the coming

lynch mobs against Obama's economic policies, was demonstrated

anew last night in Romulus, Michigan. Democratic Congressman John

Dingell attempted to have a small town meeting (using a room fit

for 150-200 people), but close to 1,000 turned out. They had to

break the meeting up into two parts, letting each group in for an

hour.

Three LaRouche PAC organizers were there at the start

(reinforcements were later on the way), barely able to pass out

literature as fast as it was being requested. Many of the people

agreed with the LaRouche PAC's proposals, and were familiar with

LaRouche, or knew of him. One LPAC organizer was holding a huge

"Obamustache" poster with the caption "I've changed," drawing the

attention of all, with a clear majority very supportive. On

several occasions, the crowd defended LaRouche PAC's presence.

The police tried to tell the organizers to go outside, but as

soon as people realized what was happening, they shouted at the

policeman that the LaRouche PAC had a right to be there. The

policeman nervously inquired if the organizers would be calm,

which the organizers affirmed, adding, however, that if they were

forced to leave, things would quickly stop being calm (referring

to the audience).

Just as the organizers were about to enter the meeting room,

a security person came up and said they had cut into the line

(which was true), and that they needed to go to the back of the

line (thereby guaranteeing that they would not make it inside).

He was quickly denounced by the people nearby in the line, who

said that the organizers were with them, and that they should be

let in.

When everyone was settling down, one LaRouche PAC organizer

held up the large (approximately 4'x4') poster of Obama with a

Hitler moustache, and the whole room burst into cheers and

applause, with many participants taking pictures.

The tone of the event was set when a Baby Boomer man

approached the front of the room, pushing his son, who was in a

wheelchair. He demanded to speak, saying that Obama's health-care

bill would be a death sentence for his son, who has cerebral

palsy. Dingell said there was an amendment in the bill that would

help cover the chronically ill, but neither the man or the

audience believed him. The man and his son were escorted out by

security.

Nearly every time Dingell tried to speak, the crowd was in

an uproar. Many pointed questions were being yelled out by the

audience, such as "How are you going to make things cheaper

without cutting care? Will people be denied care near the end of

their lives?" In many cases, the constituents had done their

homework, bringing highlighted copies of the bill with them, and

referring to specific sections in their remarks. People knew that

end-of-life care = euthanasia, and it came across both in the

questions voiced at the mic (by the moderator), and in what

people were shouting out.

Some people seemed to almost come to blows both inside and

outside the event, though most activity/discussion was grounded

in reason.

When the LaRouche PAC reinforcements arrived, they set up a

book table, and before one could blink, it was surrounded by

people. Individual organizers were briefing 3-4 people at a time,

with many signing up, as the LaRouche PAC was the only one

presenting a solution. Fights were erupting all around, as people

argued over whether or not to support the bill. The organizers

got out at least 20 bundles of literature, with several people

asking for extras for their friends and family. By the end of the

event, some people were carrying around nearly a bundle to take

home with them.

A few details from the table: One lady with the Tea Partiers

gave us the contact info for the local head of their group, and

took extra literature to get out at their next meeting. Another

organizer for the Campaign for Liberty said that we were already

in touch with her, and that we have addressed their meetings

before. She was excited to see the LaRouche PAC there, and took

extra literature to distribute. Though a few officers in uniform

took literature, one organizer spotted a policeman who left in

uniform, came back in plain clothes, and snatched some literature

off the booktable before quickly walking away.

Photos and videos are available on LaroucheNet. (Tiffany

DET)

Edited by Terry Mauro

Dear President Obama:

signs of support.

world.

and omniscient.

view.

Lou Pritchett

Big surprise.

Thats one great big pile of hate you just spewed there Bill.

I guess its hard to respond to hate without picking up on it, and some people do deserve being hated, but for the right reasons. I hate spammers and people like Pritchett and their pals who send this email juke out to hundreds of thousands of people, who either could learn who Obama is and how he was educated and what his policies are, rather than be scared and TRYING to instill that same fear in others by encouraging it to be passed on and on.

Bush was certainly a lot scarrier and evil than Obama. Evil is the new buzz word. The ex-Governor of Alaska, whatsher name? says Obama's health plan is "evil." She doesn't know what evil is.

You would think a guy as smart as Lou Pritchett would not be scared if he educated himself and got answers to each point he raised, rather than remain ignorant and try to pass his ignorance on to others.

BK

Dave Emery on Urban Legends and Obama's Birth Certificate:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackoba...certificate.htm

It began with the June 2008 release of a scan of Obama's state-issued Certification of Live Birth to quell rumors suggesting that his religious affiliation and country of origin might be other than what he claimed. Partisan scuttlebutt speculated that Obama's middle name was really "Mohammed," for example — which would lend support to rumblings that he had grown up a Muslim — and that he was actually born in Kenya, not the United States — which of course would mean he's not a natural-born citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency.

The document refuted both of those claims, yet somehow only managed to ignite further controversy.

First, it was labeled a forgery. Anonymous "experts" claimed they were able to detect anomalies in the scanned image that proved it couldn't possibly be authentic.

When that failed to fly, the document was assailed for being a "short-form" computer print-out as opposed to an original, hospital-issued birth record. A cry went up for the release of Obama's "real" birth certificate, which conspiracy theorists said was being "suppressed" by the state of Hawaii because of the potentially explosive information it could contain.

Six months into his presidency and fully a year after the Certification of Live Birth was first posted online, a small but increasingly vocal minority was still demanding to know why President Obama "refused" to show his birth certificate.

The proper response, of course, is that he had already done so. The document released in 2008 is a valid Hawaii birth certificate, vetted by multiple sources, proving that Barack Hussein Obama was born on U.S. soil on August 4, 1961.

Let's examine the allegations to the contrary.

CLAIM: The scanned Certification of Live Birth released by Obama is a forgery.

EXAMPLE: Personal message from a reader dated Dec. 10, 2008:

I am part of a citizen action group against LIES, BIAS and DISCRIMINATION in the media reporting, We will be taking part in lawsuits against biased media or those who fail to report the truth and evidence on matters involving the FACT that Obama is NOT eligible for office based on the FACTS that he FORGED his birth record and was NOT born the the United States!

STATUS: FALSE. "It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," said Hawaii Department of Health spokesperson Janice Okubo when queried by the St. Petersburg Times' PolitiFact.com website in June 2008. The actual physical document was scrutinized a month later by researchers at FactCheck.org (see hi-res images), who determined it had been duly signed, sealed, and certified by the state registrar, and "meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship."

CLAIM: As distinguished from a "long-form" Certificate of Live Birth, the "short-form" Certification of Live Birth issued by Hawaii and released by the Obama campaign isn't a "real" or "valid" birth certificate.

EXAMPLE: Personal message from a reader dated Oct. 28, 2008:

[T]he Obama campaign did finally present a document which they claimed validated his eligibility (per the Constitution of the Unted States, Article II, Section I) as a "Natural born citizen" to have his name on the ballot in contention for the office of the President of the United States of America. However, contrary to what the few media outlets who are giving this outrageous claim any attention at all have concurred, what the Obama campaign supplied was not, in fact, a "birth certificate". What they supplied was actually a "Certificate of Live Birth." There is a major difference between a "birth certificate" and a "Certificate of Live Birth." Aside from the level of detail differentiating the documents (hospital of record, doctor, height, weight, etc) - in the state of Hawaii, one authenticates natural born citizenship, and the other doesn't.

STATUS: FALSE. According to a June 6, 2009 article in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, the computer-generated Certification of Live Birth is the only kind of birth record currently issued by the state (original birth records are now stored electronically), so the distinction between "long-form" and "short-form" is moot. When a Hawaiian citizen requests a certified copy of his or her birth certificate from the state, a Certification of Live Birth is what they get. It contains "all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate," says Health Department spokesperson Janice Okubo.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/08/03...certificate.htm

CLAIM: Since Hawaii law allows residents to obtain birth certificates for children born outside the state, the released document still doesn't prove that Obama couldn't have been born in, say, Kenya.

EXAMPLE: Forwarded email received Dec. 2, 2008:

Right Side News on Sunday so graciously pointed out that "Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the childs birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence. The parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth. This is not proof of where the child was born. It only proves that the parents claimed Hawaii as their main place of residence for the prior year."

STATUS: FALSE. The Certification of Live Birth explicitly states that he was born in Honolulu; if he had been born elsewhere, the document would say so.

Janice Okubo explains: "If you were born in Bali, for example, you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate."

Moreover, the Hawaii Department of Health has verified and publicly confirmed that the original birth records on file do, in fact, specify that Obama was born in Hawaii:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," wrote the head of the Health Department in a statement released July 27, 2009.

Unless one is willing to accuse Dr. Fukino and other state officials of lying, that puts the matter to rest.

Oh, and one more thing. Given all of the above, birth announcements printed in both the Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin in August 1961 eliminate all doubt as to where Barack Obama was really born (hint: neither of those papers is published in Kenya).

Update: 'Birther' Wackiness Continues with Release of Obama's 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'

'Birther' Wackiness Continues with Release of Obama's 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'

One of the myriad alternative-reality scenarios promulgated by "birthers" — the folks who maintain that Barack Obama's presidency is illegitmate because, supposedly, he has never released a valid birth certificate or proven he's a natural-born citizen — is that he was actually born in Kenya.

The first and only "evidence" proffered to support that theory surfaced just yesterday in the form of a document allegedly proving that Obama was, in fact, born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya in 1961.

Albeit hailed by conspiracy theorists as the "smoking gun" in the war on Obama's claim to legitimacy, it only took about a nanosecond for reality-based debunkers to prove the "Kenyan birth certificate" a fake, however. Among the tell-tale signs is an entry stating that the document was issued by the Republic of Kenya on February 17, 1964 — 10 months before the Dominion of Kenya became a republic (for further analysis see Below the Beltway and Washington Independent).

The debacle shines a light on two fatal flaws of the birther movement: one, their blatantly inconsistent and prejudicial standards of evidence — i.e., they're perfectly willing to accept (and circulate) unsourced photographs of an unvetted document as "proof" of foreign birth, while dismissing out of hand a state-issued, state-validated U.S. birth certificate; and two, what the foregoing reveals about their true motives — i.e, despite their protestations, they have no interest whatsoever in truth, accuracy, or "protecting" the U.S. Constitution, but are bent, rather, on delegitimizing Obama's presidency at any cost and by any means possible.

Read more:

• Birthers Proven Right: Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Found

• Is This Really the Smoking Gun of Obama's Kenyan Birth?

• Birthers Release Forged Kenyan Birth Certificate for Obama

• The Latest Birther Fantasy: Obama's (Fake) Kenyan Birth Certificate

Obama's Fake Kenyan birthcertificate from Australia?:

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=95000

By DAVID WEIGEL 8/3/09 7:34 PM

[update: Credit where it's due—my source tipped me off to this in the Politijab web forums, which have become a good site for "birther" debunking.]

One of my friends in the small community of Obama “birther”-debunkers passes on quite the discovery: a 1964 “certified copy of registration of birth” from Australia, easily available on Bomford.net, a genealogy site. There are striking similarities between this document and the one Orly Taitz is passing off as a “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama.

- The design is identical, down to the seal at the top and the classifications (”Christian name,” etc) used for identifying the baby.

- The “registrar” on the Bomford document is G.F. Lavender. On the Taitz document, it’s E.F. Lavender.

- The “district registrar” on the Bomford document is J.H. Miller. On the Taitz document, it’s M.H. Miller.

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=95000

More Urban Legends about Obama:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/lr/barack_obama/544633/1/

I guess its hard to respond to hate without picking up on it, and some people do deserve being hated, but for the right reasons. I hate spammers and people like Pritchett and their pals who send this email juke out to hundreds of thousands of people, who either could learn who Obama is and how he was educated and what his policies are, rather than be scared and TRYING to instill that same fear in others by encouraging it to be passed on and on.

Bush was certainly a lot scarrier and evil than Obama. Evil is the new buzz word. The ex-Governor of Alaska, whatsher name? says Obama's health plan is "evil." She doesn't know what evil is.

You would think a guy as smart as Lou Pritchett would not be scared if he educated himself and got answers to each point he raised, rather than remain ignorant and try to pass his ignorance on to others.

BK

The problem is it appears the only hate CAME from Biill Kelly.

You appear to hate freedom of speach.

You CANT really learn who Obama is because his records are SECRET.

Pritchett raises legimate questions. Thats not hateful in the least.

Edited by Craig Lamson