The Education Forum

Having sex nearly every night in your Seventies

John Simkin

A man in his late 70s was interviewed on the television the other night. He told the interviewer that he had sex nearly every night. When the surprised young woman asked for clarification he said: "Well, I nearly have sex on Monday night, I nearly have sex on Tuesday night, I nearly have sex on Wednesday night, I nearly...

A man in his late 70s was interviewed on the television the other night. He told the interviewer that he had sex nearly every night. When the surprised young woman asked for clarification he said: "Well, I nearly have sex on Monday night, I nearly have sex on Tuesday night, I nearly have sex on Wednesday night, I nearly...

The same guy was quoted as saying that now it takes him all night to do what he used to do all night! What could he have been referring to anyway?

Reminds me of another favorite story of mine. Matilda and Henry both lived in the same retirement home. One Sunday Henry and Matilda were sitting on the couch

enjoying each other's company when Henry asked her if she wouldn't mind giving him a little kiss and she obliged him. One thing led to another and they soon retired

to Matilda's bungalow. After the proceedings had concluded, Henry asked Matilda if she was impressed with the prowess of a man his age. She replied yes, of course.

Well how old do you think I am then, he asked. Hmmm... 78 years, 8 months, 2 weeks and 4 days she replied after thinking for a while. Why, that is exactly right

he said, how did you know that? Henry.... she said: "We do this EVERY Sunday night!"