The Education Forum

Inside the ARRB Vol 4

Thank you, Bernice!

James Richards did some follow-up research on the Israel brothers, Clarence and Elbert.

Both had played in the Negro Baseball League; it was Elbert was was the orderly at Bethesda.

This account, while obviously deficient as evidence, makes as much sense as anything else

concerning the head wounds, imo.

Thanks Cliff i did not have that information...well let's go to the next shall we.. :ph34r: the bullet that is said by DOUG to have been removed behind the right ear here is a document fwiw...i believe it refers to two bullets .... :blink: b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that document B.

That is dated Nov. 22, so it is very early in the investigation, and they have already nailed Oswald to the wall, and were beginning to talk to TSBD employees about Oswald's whereabouts.

What's interesting is the FBI, upon orders, asked every employee about Oswald, they specifically LIMITED their question to whether they saw Oswald at the time of the assassination, to which everyone replyed that they had not seen him at that time.

However, they never bothered to ask or verify that Oswald was seen ten or fifteen minutes prior to the assassination on the first floor by more than one person, so he could not have been the person seen by witnesses on the street on the sixth floor at that time.

Also, they say they are flying the evidence - rifle, shells, etc. to FBI in Washington, via (the Stratetic Air Command) at Carswell AFB.

I wonder if that's also how they got the Zapruder film to DC, via SAC, and since SAC also flew the CORONA satellite photos to "Hawkeye Works" at Rochester, I wonder if they also did that detail, if in fact it can be proven that the Z-film was there?

Now we're still trying to answer these questions and wondering.

BK

• 7 years later...

Do we know Sibert and O'Neil left the autopsy at about 11:00 PM when the body was officially supposed to go to the Gawlers funeral guys? The article HOW FIVE INVESTIGATIONS INTO JFK’S MEDICAL/AUTOPSY EVIDENCE GOT IT WRONG claims they left at 1:00 AM.

Edited by Micah Mileto

If I may ask anyone a question about the theory that the first phone call to Dr. Perry was made at 11:00-11:45, or before midnight, what about these "handwritten notes of a phone call between Dr. Humes and Dr. Perry" dated 11/23/1963? Also, can anybody read that doctors' handwriting and give a full translation?

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=586

• 4 years later...
On 1/26/2010 at 3:39 PM, Walt Rollins said:

David, all I can say at this point is that your work is truly one of the most important if not the most important pieces of research ever conducted on the JFK assassination. When I first read Best Evidence back in the early 80's I wondered in a paranoid way who knew I was actually reading it. It was definitely a life changing moment for me. The closest I have come to that feeling since is from John Armstrong's book "Harvey and Lee" which is the Rosetta Stone for understanding Oswald as your work is for understanding the medical evidence and alterations. I am looking forward to reading your views on Horne's work. It might seem like I am ass kissing here but I have always wanted the chance to thank you for your work and I noticed you have been active here for a few weeks and figured this was my best chance. After all, others here have been doing nothing but busting your balls (pardon my French). Keep it up, Walt.

Hi Walt: Thanks much!  I appreciated your description of being spooked  when you first read Best Evidence.  Believe me, I had the same experience when researching and writing it.  I received hundreds of letters from readers  after B.E. was first published (Jan. 1981) and a number of readers also related the same experience.  As you will see, the Rosetta Stone for Oswald will be in Final Charade.   DSL (5/2/22 - 5:10 AM PST)

On 5/19/2017 at 12:53 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Do we know Sibert and O'Neil left the autopsy at about 11:00 PM when the body was officially supposed to go to the Gawlers funeral guys? The article HOW FIVE INVESTIGATIONS INTO JFK’S MEDICAL/AUTOPSY EVIDENCE GOT IT WRONG claims they left at 1:00 AM.

MM: Check the S & O report.  I believe the time is stated in there.  (I thought it was 12 midnight). DSL

1 hour ago, David Lifton said:

MM: Check the S & O report.  I believe the time is stated in there.  (I thought it was 12 midnight). DSL

They didn't, but I later extensively covered the issue with the timing of Sibert and O'Neill on these online posts: https://www.rareddit.com/r/JFKsubmissions/comments/drvgdc/discussing_jfks_torso_wounds_part_221/

In some weeks there is also due to be version of "discussing jfk's torso wounds" including a pdf version.

Edited by Micah Mileto

On 1/26/2010 at 5:20 PM, Josiah Thompson said:
David Lifton said:

Well put, David. I wonder if anyone has counted the various casualties of this case... those people who got in and could never get out. It's always seemed to me that the saner course was to be constantly reminded that one is writing contemporary history and that the usual canons of historiography apply. But it is very easy to lose one's bearings and end up adrift in a mass of documents, photos, ideas, theories, arguments, etc.

Would you agree?

Tink

5/02/22 Tink I have no idea why I did not reply sooner. My apologies!  DSL

On 12/27/2009 at 4:41 PM, William Kelly said:

By now, those who gave the cynical and deceitful orders to carry out the medical coverup are all deceased, and many of the midlevel participants have died or are close to death.

These few lines from Doug Horne's book is were every book on the assassination pisses me off.........did anyone bother to ask the question of these mid-level participants "who ordered you to do so" and then proceed 1 step further up the chain of command and ask the next question "who told you to instruct so and so to act that way"?

With just 2 more questions by 1960's and 70's, 80's and 90's investigators/reporters/authors and committee panellists we would have found out  who had ruled over the assassination. 

A.J