Karl Kinaski

William King Harvey aka Oliver Hardy

24 posts in this topic

D. Talbot writes in his new book THE DEVILS CHESSBOARD, that W. K. Harvey took a flight from Rome (where he was stationed) to Dallas, in November 1963 and said in an interview with DEMOCRACY NOW, that the CIA is reluctant to disclose W. K. Harveys flight-plans down to the present day... hm...

Karl,

Now that really is interesting.

If true, I wonder if he met with Dave Phillips or David Morales.

As I mentioned a long time ago on another thread, I think I've spotted Morales watching Oswald as the latter was leafleting in New Orleans, and I may have spotted the same guy (wearing the same grey suit) standing in the crowd in front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination...

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

at yet another attempt at peace, Thomas, may I say that I enjoyed the title of this thread as much as I've enjoyed most any other parts of the forum.

and then the physical resemblance: brings to mind imagery not suitable for public display.

damn that's funny. now i'll go and read the thread and find some meat amongst the gristle.

If he was Oliver Hardy, who was Stanley Laurel? Lee Harvey Oswald?

I'm not sure why a big deal isn't being made of this, if even remotely true lol...this is potentially huge. I'm truly interested in WKH at the moment but, due to his profession, its difficult to find more data about him, even photos.

There is a video interview ( on You Tube ) of Bill Harvey's wife years after he passed away.

She is asked about the Kennedy's ( JFK and his wife Jackie) and in response says bluntly and with disdain ... " they were scum."

They were scum.

Hmmm...what a hateful and almost vengeful ( they got what was coming to them) statement. 

Dear God, couldn't this woman in her older and reflective years mellow just a little and perhaps give one ounce of sympathy to a young mother seeing her husband's brains blown out 5 inches from her own face?

This hatred of the Kennedys by Ms. Harvey, and surely her husband when he was alive, was obviously so deep that it makes it very easy to contemplate Harvey having something do do with JFK's demise at some level. Heck, they probably celebrated with a fine dining meal afterwards.

And regards Dr.Crenshaw and his recollection of LBJ calling Oswald's surgery room and this creepy, intimidating, gun toting Oliver Hardy look-a-like hanging out there too ...

I think most researchers believe Crenshaw's story. The details seem orderly, he never changed his story and as mentioned earlier, the call was seconded by the hospital operator. Suggestions that the caller wasn't really LBJ seem so weak in their effort to diminishing Crenshaw and this part of his story.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Agree - really interesting, seems almost obvious.

Mrs. William Harveys effusive praising of mafioso Johnny Roselli ( who Mrs. Harvey acknowledged had done some really bad things - like what - ordering murders?  ) as a "real patriot" and at the same time disparaging the Kennedy's as "real scum" and "idiots" so clearly reveals this woman and obviously her husband's twisted sense of patriotism and the depths of their hatred of the Kennedy's.

Mrs. Harvey speaking of the Kennedy's as if she and her husband considered them as truly the bad guys and even the enemy, and at the same time praising members of the Mafia as the opposite is just so perverse it's sickening. 

Whether William Harvey had anything to do with the Kennedy murders or not, one thing is obvious;. He clearly thought their removal wasn't a bad thing.  

And when you read of David Morales's equally extreme hatred comments regarding the Kennedys ( although second hand ) you get an even stronger chilling feeling about the sheer number of these powerful and dangerous types who shared these JFK/RFK hatred feelings.

And what a real Freudian slip kicker at the end of this Mrs. William Harvey interview when she first says Roselli was recruited to kill "Kennedy" and then catching herself  says ... "or, uh... on Castro." 

Edited by Joe Bauer

I wish threads like this didn't disappear.

On 2/24/2017 at 0:47 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Mrs. William Harveys effusive praising of mafioso Johnny Roselli ( who Mrs. Harvey acknowledged had done some really bad things - like what - ordering murders?  ) as a "real patriot" and at the same time disparaging the Kennedy's as "real scum" and "idiots" so clearly reveals this woman and obviously her husband's twisted sense of patriotism and the depths of their hatred of the Kennedy's.

Mrs. Harvey speaking of the Kennedy's as if she and her husband considered them as truly the bad guys and even the enemy, and at the same time praising members of the Mafia as the opposite is just so perverse it's sickening. 

Whether William Harvey had anything to do with the Kennedy murders or not, one thing is obvious;. He clearly thought their removal wasn't a bad thing.  

And when you read of David Morales's equally extreme hatred comments regarding the Kennedys ( although second hand ) you get an even stronger chilling feeling about the sheer number of these powerful and dangerous types who shared these JFK/RFK hatred feelings.

And what a real Freudian slip kicker at the end of this Mrs. William Harvey interview when she first says Roselli was recruited to kill "Kennedy" and then catching herself  says ... "or, uh... on Castro." 

I was watching a documentary the other day, and the first bit of dialog was the only thing that stuck. It was a very biased piece made by ex-cia people, and one of them says, in a very nonchalant way, "The one thing that everyone has in common, on both sides of every war, is that they all think they are the good guys."

That, for some weird reason, really hit home to me. I guess I never thought of it that way. That is why I believe Harvey, Morales, and crew are the ones that did the deed(s). They thought they were just. Very few people wish to be the bad guy, but some people go so far for what they believe that they cross into delusion, and from there you fall at 9.8 meters per second per second into the abyss.