The Education Forum

Motorcycle Officers "Martin & Chaney"

Robin Unger

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first frame the red brake light appears (because it's blocked from view in the other frames) is frame 39 - The head-shot is also frame 39. The brake light is also in frames 40, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46.

OK Lee, now I am on my home computer and I THINK I can see a bit better. I now do see the bright light in frame 42 that you have been referring to, just left of Clint Hill's shoulder. Looking back at the earlier frames, however I see the same bright light gradually growing, and I must say that it looks to me like SUNLIGHT reflecting off the tail fin.

At this point, I don't think it is the brake light. But my prescription glasses are broken and I am relying on $20 magnifiers.

Of course, based on the abrupt slowdown measured on the ZFILM, Greer hit the brakes MUCH FURTHER BACK than the the frames we are looking at in Muchmore.

It's amazing to me that so many think Greer's slowing down is so suspicious

Driving a powerful automatic vehicle consists of

1/ steering

2/ braking

& 3/ accelerating

In Greer's situation steering was not really an issue, so his choices were braking and accelerating.

If you had been driving the President, Pat, which would you have hit, the brakes or the accelerator?

And given the overall evidence of a well-organized plot to kill JFK, why does Greer's behavior look innocent to you?

I submit that any well organized plot to shoot JFK in an open car would REQUIRE the complicity of the driver.

We also know that Greer LAUGHED about it, after his LYING testimony to the Warren Commission.

[He already had the BLOOD MONEY in the banK?]

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Okay, let me try again.

The first frame the red brake light appears (because it's blocked from view in the other frames) is frame 39 - The head-shot is also frame 39. The brake light is also in frames 40, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46. It is absent from frame 43 (don't know whether Greer may have taken his foot off it) and has gone off in frames 6o and 61 where it should appear if the brake was on.

Looking at the Zapruder film Greer doesn't start accelerating forward until a good quarter to one half second after the head-shot (and I believe I'm being quite conservative with this guesstimate).

Lee

Sorry, i have to disagree Lee.

Please take a look at the opening sequence of the Muchmore film, when the limousine turned from Main into Houston.

Notice how clear and bright the two alternately red front lights turning on and off.

David, yes i attached the wrong frame accidently. Never underestimate the human factor. Lol

Sorry for not understanding your joke, Lee.

best to you

Martin

Brakelight on, OR sunlight illuminating the red lense ?

Hard to say. I think Lee may be on to something: If the plan required the driver to slow down the limo without too much attention to the slowdown, it would make sense to RIG THE BRAKE LIGHTS ahead of time.

Of course that would also require a plan to get the limo out of Dallas ASAP before those pesky FBI guys became suspicious of Greer.

Recall David Lifton's Best Evidence: Some FBI agents suspected Greer from the get-go.

PS Robin: Let me also join the chorus of those who praise you for your great work on the films and photos.

Hard to say. I think Lee may be on to something: If the plan required the driver to slow down the limo without too much attention to the slowdown, it would make sense to RIG THE BRAKE LIGHTS ahead of time.

Of course that would also require a plan to get the limo out of Dallas ASAP before those pesky FBI guys became suspicious of Greer.

Recall David Lifton's Best Evidence: Some FBI agents suspected Greer from the get-go.

PS Robin: Let me also join the chorus of those who praise you for your great work on the films and photos.

Hi J.Raymond

Thanks for the comments.

Large Muchmore Scan.

Picture_57.jpg

Thanks Robin. :)

Ok, in this frame it looks like something.

Is it a Groden scan Robin?

It is of great quality and over exposured.

I can't barely see Jackies pink clothes. Almost white.

So everythings looks brighter in this frame.

I assume thats the only frame in this quality Robin?

What i can do is to over exposure the related Muchmore frames (from my previous link) and do a smooth stable animated Gif out of it.

We should see then if there was turning the light on and off.

Just in case you may interested....which frames shall i use?

I'am open to everything and if i'am wrong then so be it.

Martin