The Education Forum

Motorcycle Officers "Martin & Chaney"

Robin Unger

Here you go:

Nice GIF Martin

However I cant stop looking at CardiganMan lifting his leg and turning to run up the steps

I agree with Duncan that he was returning to the end of the retaining wall where his wife and child are

Mom and Baby are BlackDogMan

Sorry to get off topic

Dean

I do not recall encountering the theory that "wife and child" are BlackDogMan.

Jack

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

Nice GIF Martin

However I cant stop looking at CardiganMan lifting his leg and turning to run up the steps

I agree with Duncan that he was returning to the end of the retaining wall where his wife and child are

Mom and Baby are BlackDogMan

Sorry to get off topic

Dean

I do not recall encountering the theory that "wife and child" are BlackDogMan.

Jack

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...&hl=darnell

Thanks for the link Robin

Here is Duncans study Jack, I think Duncan is right on with his theory

c1-1.png

Edited by Dean Hagerman

Well Duncans study is done with the image in Moorman

But when you look at Willis and see how far down the retaining wall BDM is its not a stretch to say that the woman and child moved down to the very end of the wall by the time Moorman took her picture

And it has always bothered me when it is suggested in Willis that Hudson is completly covered by CardiganMan, I have looked at Willis for years and I still think Willis only shows two people on the steps not three

Could CardiganMan have ran down the steps to join Hudson right before the head shot and in between Willis and Moorman? His shape, or his and his wifes shape making the BDM image in Willis/Betzner?

Remember Hudson said there was only one other person on the steps, even though CardiganMan stood next to Hudson the other man on the steps was right in front of Hudson and he is the one who sat down

I think CardiganMan was only standing next to Hudson for a second or two before he turned around and bolted up the steps

Hudson did not notice him because he was focused on the limo

I hope that clears up where i have taken Duncans study

Edited by Dean Hagerman

Well Duncans study is done with the image in Moorman

But when you look at Willis and see how far down the retaining wall BDM is its not a stretch to say that the woman and child moved down to the very end of the wall by the time Moorman took her picture

And it has always bothered me when it is suggested in Willis that Hudson is completly covered by CardiganMan, I have looked at Willis for years and I still think Willis only shows two people on the steps not three

Could CardiganMan have ran down the steps to join Hudson right before the head shot and in between Willis and Moorman? His shape, or his and his wifes shape making the BDM image in Willis/Betzner?

Remember Hudson said there was only one other person on the steps, even though CardiganMan stood next to Hudson the other man on the steps was right in front of Hudson and he is the one who sat down

I think CardiganMan was only standing next to Hudson for a second or two before he turned around and bolted up the steps

Hudson did not notice him because he was focused on the limo

I hope that clears up where i have taken Duncans study

Dean...you have raised the key point: The Moorman Polaroid DOES NOT SHOW the woman and child NOR the BlackDogMan.

It also shows ALL THREE MEN ON THE STEPS.

IMO, that rules out any mother and child in the corner of the wall.

Jack

Dean...you have raised the key point: The Moorman Polaroid DOES NOT SHOW the woman and child NOR the BlackDogMan.

Jack

Jack I know what you are saying, however I do not believe Gordon Arnolds story

That is why I look for an alterantive for what shape is in that area of the wall and another explanation of what could be BDM

You see its hard to put it together because I have always believed your Badgeman study, but I have always had a problem with Gordon Arnolds story

Im saying your wrong about Gordon Arnold, he could be telling the truth and he could be in Moorman, I just dont believe him

To me this scenario seems to fit

Is it 100% correct? Of course not

But for now this looks to me to be the most possible scenario

Another point...the Darnell film was taken long after the shooting, so we have no

idea where those two people were during the shooting, so it is supposition to decide

that they had been sitting on the bench and the man ran down the steps and the

woman and child became blackdogman and that they smashed a pop bottle on

the sidewalk photographed by Darnell which some have decided was mistaken

for a pool of blood that was seen by the corner of the TSBD which was reported by

Mal Couch...the young black couple being assumed to be the same young black couple

reported years later by Marilyn Sitzman in an interview by Josiah Thompson, giving

some reason to speculate that the same young black couple reported by Sitzman

as having broken the coke bottle so that they could become the blackdogman as

well as cardigan man....well it all makes me dizzy.

Jack :)

Jack

Jack I know what you are saying, however I do not believe Gordon Arnolds story

That is why I look for an alterantive for what shape is in that area of the wall and another explanation of what could be BDM

You see its hard to put it together because I have always believed your Badgeman study, but I have always had a problem with Gordon Arnolds story

Im saying your wrong about Gordon Arnold, he could be telling the truth and he could be in Moorman, I just dont believe him

To me this scenario seems to fit

Is it 100% correct? Of course not

But for now this looks to me to be the most possible scenario

Dean...I did not invent the Gordon Arnold "story". Gordon Arnold did. And Gordon Arnold does not

look like blackdogman.

Thanks.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Dean...I did not invent the Gordon Arnold "story". Gordon Arnold did.

Thanks.

Jack

I know Jack, the way I wrote it came out wrong

What I meant is that you found Gordon Arnold in the Moorman Poloroid

That I can accept

I dont believe Gordon Arnold, so I started looking for an alternative

After reading Trasks POTP about Sitzman seeing the black couple on the bench and the coke bottle etc. and seeing Duncans study is when I started to put it together

well it all makes me dizzy.

Jack :)

:)

It is alot that has to come together, but I think it could be possible

Dean, when I spoke to Mike Brownlow and Robert Groden in November, I believe they told me that the black couple has been identified, and that their stories will be told in Groden's new book. Now I wish I'd taken some notes.

Dean...I did not invent the Gordon Arnold "story". Gordon Arnold did.

Thanks.

Jack

I know Jack, the way I wrote it came out wrong

What I meant is that you found Gordon Arnold in the Moorman Poloroid

That I can accept

I dont believe Gordon Arnold, so I started looking for an alternative

After reading Trasks POTP about Sitzman seeing the black couple on the bench and the coke bottle etc. and seeing Duncans study is when I started to put it together

Aha...Sitzman's story about a black couple...TOLD TO US BY JOSIAH THOMPSON...the bench, the smashed coke bottle

that sounded like a gun....aha.

Jack

trouble is dean anything is possible...but as i have seen it correct me jack if in error, but sitzman only mentioned the black couple after the bdgmn had been found, and at first it was 1 coke bottle that then became two, also there are many differences within her stories recall...she ran down the slope spoke to two men she thought were fbi i believe, then ran back up none of this is seen within the films, zapruder got down off the pedestal and zapruder went back to his office leaving her staNDING ALONE ON THE PEDESTAL WE DO NOT SEE THAT EITHER sorry caps... we do have one photo of her speaking with one reporter after on the sidewalk.below the pergola...and a couple of them near the tsbd standing close to beatrice hester on their way back to the office...in the tape she says two men followed her back to the office and she was very frightened, but i have never found any men immediately near or watching her at the tsbd...the tape she made some years later with her doctor a psychatrist...that i believe is still for sale..in that she relates info that does not, well fit the picture...i have done as deep a study as i could on her as far as i could go...i hit a blank wall when i contacted dallas i had been informed there were two researchers there who had done studies on her information but they were not willing apparently to share release or print what info they had found it all ended there another endeavour on a sour note amongst some that perhaps did not or do not want her possible information being released as it still has not been.so it makes one wonder ...fwiw...b

Edited by Bernice Moore