The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

YouTube: Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesFetzerNews

Judyth Vary Baker, with whom I and others within the JFK community are in contact, lives in exile due to persecution in the US because of what she knows as a witness concerning Lee Harvey Oswald. The covert operation against Judyth is very serious and takes its toll upon her. She is now 66 years of age and has been forced to live in exile in Europe, where she resides in virtual poverty, even though she is a talented artist who has sold her paintings around the world for more than thirty years. The objective of this campaign appears to be to minimize awareness of her existence as a link to the alleged assassin.

My Blog: Judyth Vary Baken: Living in Exile

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010...-in-exile.html

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judyth Vary Baker, with whom I and showothers within the JFK community are in contact, lives in exile due to persecution in the US because of what she knows as a witness concerning Lee Harvey Oswald. The covert operation against Judyth is very serious and takes its toll upon her. She is now 66 years of age and has been forced to live in exile in Europe, where she resides in virtual poverty, even though she is a talented artist who has sold her paintings around the world for more than thirty years. The objective of this campaign appears to be to minimize awareness of her existence as a link to the alleged assassin.

I have no doubt whatsoever that she met Lee Oswald, worked with him and was his girlfriend. The fact that she had to be discredited and live in hiding works in her favor.

Not believing her is like insisting that the backyard photos are not fake, and at the same time "believing in conspiracy."

I am going to start taking a hard line on those with those sitting on the fence.

You are either with us or against us. It is that simple.

Judyth Vary Baker, with whom I and others within the JFK community are in contact, lives in exile due to persecution in the US because of what she knows as a witness concerning Lee Harvey Oswald. The covert operation against Judyth is very serious and takes its toll upon her. She is now 66 years of age and has been forced to live in exile in Europe, where she resides in virtual poverty, even though she is a talented artist who has sold her paintings around the world for more than thirty years. The objective of this campaign appears to be to minimize awareness of her existence as a link to the alleged assassin.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/ju...g-in-exile.html

Judyth Vary Baker, with whom I and showothers within the JFK community are in contact, lives in exile due to persecution in the US because of what she knows as a witness concerning Lee Harvey Oswald. The covert operation against Judyth is very serious and takes its toll upon her. She is now 66 years of age and has been forced to live in exile in Europe, where she resides in virtual poverty, even though she is a talented artist who has sold her paintings around the world for more than thirty years. The objective of this campaign appears to be to minimize awareness of her existence as a link to the alleged assassin.

I have no doubt whatsoever that she met Lee Oswald, worked with him and was his girlfriend. The fact that she had to be discredited and live in hiding works in her favor.

Not believing her is like insisting that the backyard photos are not fake, and at the same time "believing in conspiracy."

I am going to start taking a hard line on those with those sitting on the fence.

Well, Count me against you.

There is nothing that she has to say that leads to any new witnesses or records, nothing she has said that is new or dangerous to anybody, and she is not being persecuted for anything, as the calamidies that have befallen her are of her own making.

Those who really know something that is dangerous try to keep thier names off the internet, not complain that somebody must be errasing the internet records of her exploits.

Fraud or no fraud, she doesn't add anything new to what we already know, so why bother with her at all?

Somebody ought to make a dramatic soap opera of her whole life and then we wouldn't have to watch it.

If she has something new and different to place on the record, can lead us to one new witness or records we don't know about, I'd like to know who and what it is.

BK

There is nothing that she has to say that leads to any new witnesses or records, nothing she has said that is new or dangerous to anybody, and she is not being persecuted for anything, as the calamidies that have befallen her are of her own making.

Those who really know something that is dangerous try to keep thier names off the internet, not complain that somebody must be errasing the internet records of her exploits.

Fraud or no fraud, she doesn't add anything new to what we already know, so why bother with her at all?

Somebody ought to make a dramatic soap opera of her whole life and then we wouldn't have to watch it.

If she has something new and different to place on the record, can lead us to one new witness or records we don't know about, I'd like to know who and what it is.

BK

Bill: I guess from your POV, that analogy would apply to me also. Right? Its O.K. You can say it on open forum. I am thick skinned.

Count me in with Bill Kelly. After near 12 years of following her saga, being on all the forums wih her as well as reading her rediculous book.....no, I do not believe anything she claims! You just have no idea how many changes her story has made. Even that blog has numerous changes from her previous claims. I could go on and on about her fantasies, but I have already done it so many times through the years, that it is just boring to me now. The only truth that I have been able to find is that she was a good science student and that she did work at Riley Coffee, when LHO also was working there. Sympathy and pity just won't cut it, when you begin to look at her claims both realistically and logically. Plus she wants so much to exonerate LHO....then why did she keep emphasising, in her book, that he was a very good shot (I found it in there five times) and that he pretended to be a poor shot when in the Marines. She also had them both knowing ahead about the JFK Assn. Does anyone actually know anyone that has lived such a chaotic life, as sh eis claiming.....not likely!

And Tosh....I am not including you in with this af all...a separate issue and separate person!

Dixie

Count me in with Bill Kelly. After near 12 years of following her saga, being on all the forums wih her as well as reading her rediculous book.....no, I do not believe anything she claims! You just have no idea how many changes her story has made. Even that blog has numerous changes from her previous claims. I could go on and on about her fantasies, but I have already done it so many times through the years, that it is just boring to me now. The only truth that I have been able to find is that she was a good science student and that she did work at Riley Coffee, when LHO also was working there. Sympathy and pity just won't cut it, when you begin to look at her claims both realistically and logically. Plus she wants so much to exonerate LHO....then why did she keep emphasising, in her book, that he was a very good shot (I found it in there five times) and that he pretended to be a poor shot when in the Marines. She also had them both knowing ahead about the JFK Assn. Does anyone actually know anyone that has lived such a chaotic life, as sh eis claiming.....not likely!

And Tosh....I am not including you in with this af all...a separate issue and separate person!

Dixie

Dixie: I understand. There is NO problem. Sometimes we are all hog-tied and thrown into a barrel of smelly fish.

BK

Bill: I guess from your POV, that analogy would apply to me also. Right? Its O.K. You can say it on open forum. I am thick skinned.

Absolutly not.

Most of your stuff checks out and what doesn't just can't be confirmed. You're bonifide in my book.

I first heard of you regarding the Kerry Committee, when the former mayor Somers Point, NJ testified about how he had plane loads of cocane flown from South America through Panama, where he had arranged with Noreaga to refuel them without having them checked out by the dogs.

His name was John McCann, Jr., a Conservative Republican mayor who met Noreaga twice. The second time he delivered a suitcase with cash, and Noreaga showed McCann his - McCann's CIA file, which had been provided to Noreaga by his friends.

McCann's demise began when one of his planes crashed in Mexico, so McCann and his family disappeared, but he was caught returning to USA at the Canadian border. McCann took the rap for his wife, his wife took off with his lawyer, and he wrote to me from jail that he enjoyed reading my articles about him. He died of cancer in federal prision, but not before testifying before the Kerry Committee

I understood you testified before the same committee. Are those records available?

I think the transport link is one of the weakest links in any covert operation, as was the case in Iran-Contra, Watergate, with McCann and the recent Murder on the Dubai Express - see my CIAIR article.

You better be thick skinned, and testify again about Dealey Plaza, if your're called to.

Bill Kelly

Dixie

Me too. As you know, Dixie, I spent considerable time a couple years ago doing a little simple fact checking on some quite checkable elements of her story. And the endeavor decidedly did not work out in her favor. What was most egregious was that after nearly a decade of going round and round and promoting her story and making excuses for all the changes in it, it became obvious that her supporters/promoters had never done even the basic ABC fact checking on any of her claims. Which is why, I decided to do some. There is more to do, some still in process, but after wallowing in that poop for so long I have taken a good long Judyth break ... and have been waiting for her new book to come out before posting more info. Will be interesting to see, if it ever comes out, just what all has changed because of things myself and a couple others have documented.

Bests,

Barb :-)

Guest James H. Fetzer

Dixie, Should I become convinced I am wrong about Judyth, I will certainly acknowledge it. I am not infallible, but at this state of my relationship with her, I believe in her. Share anything you like with me. Lee was not a "good shot", as you observe. But she might have sincerely believed he was, if he told her that. I very much appreciate your post. Jim

Dixie

Edited by James H. Fetzer

BK

Absolutly not.

Most of your stuff checks out and what doesn't just can't be confirmed. You're bonifide in my book.

I first heard of you regarding the Kerry Committee, when the former mayor Somers Point, NJ testified about how he had plane loads of cocane flown from South America through Panama, where he had arranged with Noreaga to refuel them without having them checked out by the dogs.

His name was John McCann, Jr., a Conservative Republican mayor who met Noreaga twice. The second time he delivered a suitcase with cash, and Noreaga showed McCann his - McCann's CIA file, which had been provided to Noreaga by his friends.

McCann's demise began when one of his planes crashed in Mexico, so McCann and his family disappeared, but he was caught returning to USA at the Canadian border. McCann took the rap for his wife, his wife took off with his lawyer, and he wrote to me from jail that he enjoyed reading my articles about him. He died of cancer in federal prision, but not before testifying before the Kerry Committee

I understood you testified before the same committee. Are those records available?

I think the transport link is one of the weakest links in any covert operation, as was the case in Iran-Contra, Watergate, with McCann and the recent Murder on the Dubai Express - see my CIAIR article.

You better be thick skinned, and testify again about Dealey Plaza, if your're called to.

Bill Kelly

Thanks Bill: I did not know you knew all that. Yes I knew John Mc Cann. We both testified to the Kerry Committee. John Winer and Dick Mc Call took my deposition before going behind close doors. John and my testimony, as well as a few others, was classified. The south knoll and the details of that day in Dallas are in that "classified" testimony which is still "sealed top secret" as of today. John was one of the people who helped me get out of Panama, after our DC-3 had been shot up while trying to takeoff from a jungle strip near Panome? (Pan'Na'No'Me)

When in need, you can bet I'll be there... that is IF.., the Good Lord is willing and the Creek don't rise.... take care. Tosh

P.S. if the SS, FBI, and CIA had not destroyed the records and worked with us, then the confirmations of my exploits perhaps would be confirmed. However, I'll stick with the preponderance of what evidence (at this late date) seeps to the surface. Call on me if you need me.

Barb, of course I knew about your fact-checking discoveries, but didn't want to speak for you. Yet Judyth has a great ability to be able to change her claims to fit the discoveries. We also saw that too. But then she will deny it was ever any different. If she had written her book as a work of fiction, it might have been a good book.....although I can see why she didn't want to write it that way. She does seem quite imaginative. I did pre-order her new book from Amazon, some time ago and it has been delayed several times. It was due again this month, but no sign of it yet. I wasn't sure I was going to order it, but then I did so. I suppose after all these years of following her saga, I just want to see what is next. I have nothing at all personal against her and she is also aware that I do not believe her. But I do not wish her any harm either. She just needs to come back to the US and get some help that she desparetly needs and live as a human being, rather then have all those chotic dramatics, which I believe are also mostly self induced fantasies.

Dixie

Thanks Jim! I do realize that you have a relatively new friendship with Judyth and I have also heard she can be quite pursuasive....so I can understand that you want to believe her. And so far, you probably have no reason not to believe her. But, I have had past clients that would tell me great fantasy stories and I would feel they actually even believed what they were telling me. ..just as I feel about Judyth. There are just too many changes in her claims to even recall them all. There are many of them in her current writing on your blog. I am thinking your mind will be open more now and I feel you will admit it, if you do begin to see descrepencies...although you might not change your mind at all...and she does have some supporters. When I got her first book, I decided to just "try" to have an open mind, even though I had not believed her from the first day I ever heard about her, from an article at Salon.com. It just didn't pass the smell test to me! However, at some point as I was reading her book, It occurred to me that if any part of her claims were true (other then what we do know is true), then it would be impossible to know what parts of anything might even be possibly be true. Just too much frantasy involved.

Take Care

Dixie

Barb, of course I knew about your fact-checking discoveries, but didn't want to speak for you. Yet Judyth has a great ability to be able to change her claims to fit the discoveries. We also saw that too. But then she will deny it was ever any different. If she had written her book as a work of fiction, it might have been a good book.....although I can see why she didn't want to write it that way. She does seem quite imaginative. I did pre-order her new book from Amazon, some time ago and it has been delayed several times. It was due again this month, but no sign of it yet. I wasn't sure I was going to order it, but then I did so. I suppose after all these years of following her saga, I just want to see what is next. I have nothing at all personal against her and she is also aware that I do not believe her. But I do not wish her any harm either. She just needs to come back to the US and get some help that she desparetly needs and live as a human being, rather then have all those chotic dramatics, which I believe are also mostly self induced fantasies.

Dixie

I totally agree. She should be home being a grandma and enjoying her family. She may very well have herself convinced. I want her book to see what has changed. She is creative! I will give her that!

Bests,

Barb :-)