The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Like all the "evidence" you've posted before and every other "chemtrail" video I've ever seen, the video on that site makes a lot of claims and allegations and provides absolutely zero in the way of proof. As usual, the only things ever tested have been collected on the ground! This proves NOTHING about something supposedly being sprayed at 30,000+ feet in the air. And of course, they are asking for money. Is this typical of your standard of research?

Anything sprayed from aircraft should be visible immediately after being sprayed. It would look to be connected to the jet. It would also become less visible as it spreads out. What people say are "chemtrails" though do the opposite. They are often not visible until as much as a plane's length behind the jet and grow thicker and more dense as they spread. The only phenomenon know to do that is the condensation of aircraft exhaust. "Chemtrail" supporters avoid this fact and love to spread the falsehood that contrails always dissipate and can never persist.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

I've asked this a couple of times in the past: Jack, did you contact your local ATC centre to find out what aircraft where there at the time, where they were heading, altitude, etc? Did you speak to your local weather service about the conditions at the altitudes / locations for identified aircraft?

From your previous non-responses to these questions, I have to assume you haven't.

Wouldn't it be a good place to start, getting all the facts together and not just relying on images and your interpretation of things not in your field of expertise?

Evan, do you think the Icelandic Volcanic eruption could have anything to do with it? We had some somewhat out of the ordinary sunsets here a couple of days a week or so ago.

John,

Probably not. The airspace over Jack's location is some of the busiest in the world... or at least very busy. I believe it is largely confirmation bias, and the failure to gather any data which may potentially go against Jack's conclusions.

John,

Probably not. The airspace over Jack's location is some of the busiest in the world... or at least very busy. I believe it is largely confirmation bias, and the failure to gather any data which may potentially go against Jack's conclusions.

The aircraft over my house DID NOT STOP FLYING FOR NEARLY A YEAR. In fact, flights from the US 2nd busiest airport, DFW,

fly over my house on the same schedule about every five minutes every day. The chemplanes fly at a much higher

altitude and fly chriscross patterns.

Jack

John,

The aircraft over my house DID NOT STOP FLYING FOR NEARLY A YEAR. In fact, flights from the US 2nd busiest airport, DFW,

fly over my house on the same schedule about every five minutes every day. The chemplanes fly at a much higher

altitude and fly chriscross patterns.

Jack

Flights to and from DFW would not be expected to leave contrails, persistent or not, as they are still too close to the ground. The "chemplanes", or rather the aircraft that Jack assumes are releasing chemicals but has no proof of, would of course be aircraft traveling from and to other cities that happen to be passing over the area without stopping. Higher altitude and crossing patterns would both be completely expected for enroute aircraft at cruising altitudes.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

post-2326-1274917360_thumb.jpg

Dallas airspace - intersection of about 8 or so different flight routes, all high level (above 18,000 feet).

Shows what Burton knows!

1. That is not DALLAS airspace.

2. It is Fort Worth airspace.

3. It is centered on Meacham Field, the city's municipal airport.

4. Meacham Field has no scheduled major airline carriers...only private, industrial and charter.

5. The lines seem not to represent different flight routes, but distances between Meacham and other

airports, mostly smaller cities.

Now don't tell me that airlines plan routes to fly over Meacham Field as a hub!

You gotta do better than this to fool folks.

Jack

post-2326-1274917360_thumb.jpg

Dallas airspace - intersection of about 8 or so different flight routes, all high level (above 18,000 feet).

Shows what Burton knows!

1. That is not DALLAS airspace.

2. It is Fort Worth airspace.

3. It is centered on Meacham Field, the city's municipal airport.

4. Meacham Field has no scheduled major airline carriers...only private, industrial and charter.

5. The lines seem not to represent different flight routes, but distances between Meacham and other

airports, mostly smaller cities.

Now don't tell me that airlines plan routes to fly over Meacham Field as a hub!

You gotta do better than this to fool folks.

Jack

It DOES show Dallas airspace (as well as others). The green symbols denote airports. The black symbols show navigational beacons. It is not centered on Meacham Field. It IS centered on the black symbol in the center which is the symbol for a VORTAC and is left or west of the green symbol labeled Dallas Fort Worth Intl (DFW). Meacham is represented with the green symbol southwest of that symbol. The black lines with labels starting with J denote high altitude jet routes. What's the problem Jack? You seriously think DFW is the center of the universe and nobody can fly over without stopping? :clapping

Lots of chemtrails yesterday...NONE TODAY.

Jack

And your point is? Do you think the conditions 30,000+ feet up are static?