The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Jack doesn't understand the science behind contrail formation nor does he attempt to educate himself about them, so he dismisses it because it would disagree with his own notions.

That sounds familiar... Jack, what's photogrammetry?

So the conditions were not conducive to persistent contrail formation. I'd be willing to bet there were no cirrus clouds either.

And are you also recording the humidity levels at high altitudes, wind speeds and general data to see if there is a correlation between the weather when you see the contrails and when you don't?

And are you also recording the humidity levels at high altitudes, wind speeds and general data to see if there is a correlation between the weather when you see the contrails and when you don't?

Of course he isn't. Just like he also isn't running any kind of tests to determine if there are ANY chemicals in the trails or if they are just persistent contrails. He probably thinks if they persist at all then they must be those big bad "chemtrails", right Jack?

Temperature and humidity content always vary with altitude. Differences in contrail persistence would be expected.

Jack, how do you know that the lower trails are "chemtrails" given the FACT that contrails can and do persist given the right conditions?

For various reasons I had to remain indoors all day till near sunset, so I cannot

give my daily chemtrail report. But for devoted followers, I submit these nice

right angle criscross chemtrails. I will be out tomorrow and will have my camera

with me. I will photograph any that I see.

Jack

For various reasons I had to remain indoors all day till near sunset, so I cannot

give my daily chemtrail report. But for devoted followers, I submit these nice

right angle criscross chemtrails. I will be out tomorrow and will have my camera

with me. I will photograph any that I see.

Jack

Same question I've asked you multiple times in multiple threads that you've inored multiple times

Jack, how do you know that the trails are "chemtrails" given the FACT that contrails can and do persist given the right conditions?

I don't really expect that you'll answer (I doubt you can), I just want to point out that you've multiple times ignored direct questions and as a result seem willfully ignorant of the science behind contrail formation.

Today was BIG for chemtrails in Fort Worth. I counted 21 while driving to lunch. I was going to

take photos after lunch, but it clouded up in the afternoon and is now raining.

Jack

Go figure, the conditions an area has before a front moves through (before it rains) are usually the same conditions that make it conducive to the formation of persistent contrails. But that's just more of that pesky inconvenient science.

Jack, how do you know that the trails are "chemtrails" given the FACT that contrails can and do persist given the right conditions?