The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

No chemtrails yesterday. So far today, ONLY ONE lonely chemtrail above scattered clouds.

Jack

How do you know it wasn't a CONTRAIL since they look and act the same?

No chemtrails yesterday. So far today, ONLY ONE lonely chemtrail above scattered clouds.

Jack

Don't feed the xxxxx!

I do not bite on his bait. I do not even read it. It always says the same. He is only doing what

he has to do.

Jack

Don't feed the xxxxx!

I do not bite on his bait. I do not even read it. It always says the same. He is only doing what

he has to do.

Now that sounds like another unfounded accusation of paid posting. As I have mentioned before, I am NOT paid to post here. I am NOT compensated in any way for my posting. My posts reflect my views and opinions. Are you going to withdraw your accusation or should I report it?

I post what I do because of my own RESEARCH into contrails and the MYTH of "chemtrails".

I have found NOTHING to convince me that "chemtrails" are anything but contrails. If you think you can prove otherwise then go ahead and do so. In the meantime, your continued silence to my and others valid questions makes you appear childish.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack

Don't feed the xxxxx!

he has to do.

Now that sounds like another unfounded accusation of paid posting. As I have mentioned before, I am NOT paid to post here. I am NOT compensated in any way for my posting. My posts reflect my views and opinions. Are you going to withdraw your accusation or should I report it?

I post what I do because of my own RESEARCH into contrails and the MYTH of "chemtrails".

I have found NOTHING to convince me that "chemtrails" are anything but contrails. If you think you can prove otherwise then go ahead and do so. In the meantime, your continued silence to my and others valid questions makes you appear childish.

What accusation? You have a compulsion to repeat the same message over and over....so you do what you have to do.

Jack

Don't feed the xxxxx!

he has to do.

What accusation? You have a compulsion to repeat the same message over and over....so you do what you have to do.

Not a compulsion at all. Just repeating basic questions because you apparently miss them. In case you didn't realize it, this place is a DISCUSSION forum. You seem to be afraid of actual discussion. If you would ever like to discuss the subject, perhaps I wouldn't repeat the basic questions you seem afraid to answer. If you'd like to just post things where others can just admire what you wrote and not offer any coments of their own maybe you should get a blog.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack has been shown how to go about gathering evidence in this matter, but instead he simply makes a subjective visual assessment which fails to provide any real data. I don't see how you will change his mind, Matthew - Jack just has to do what he has to do. He is compelled and has little choice in the matter.

My new facebook page.. Facebook | Lisa Long

Chemtrails Beyond Speculation | Truth Angels News

------

Facebook | Mass Action Demand: Chemtrails

SKIES OF BLUE

HELP US PROTECT THE PURITY OF OUR AIR: Let's start taking photos of our skies while preparing to send our letters out on June 24th (the letter is at the bottom of this event description). We will make this a more wonderful world.

On June 24th hundreds (and with your help thousands) of us will be emailing our national leaders asking them for a reason why we are being subjected to chemtrails constantly. WE WILL ALSO INCLUDE IN OUR LETTERS PHOTOS OF CHEMTRAILS OVER OUR CITIES AS EVIDENCE. Please join us. We have a right to know what they are spraying on us and why. We will also demand to know why this phenomena is happening worldwide all at once, and at an intensifying pace. June 24th is the day before the G20 summit in Toronto, Canada. Chemtrails should be on their agenda.

PROCESS:

-Please take photos of the chemtrails over your city

-You may add your chemtrail photo as your Facebook Profile photo

-Please view the chemtrail photos in this event page

-Our emails/letters will address the leaders politely

-Our emails/letters should all be original (in our own words)

-Our emails/letters should be sent on the same day in all cities

-Our questions should be clear and short

-Our tone should be positive

-We should give them a same deadline for a response (I suggest July 1st)

-Those of us who do get official responses should share the responses here

-The responses from different countries will be compared here

-Please wait till we collect as many official responses as we can before you consider formulating your response to the government.

sylvain.henry (@gmail)

FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEMTRAILS

-FIND OUR WHICH COUNTRIES AND CITIES ARE BEING SPRAYED

-FIND OUT WHAT THE OFFICIAL REASONS ARE

-FIND OUT THE TAXPAYER COSTS

-FIND OUT WHY THE GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING THIS QUIET

-FIND OUT WHY THE OPPOSITION IS KEEPING THIS QUIET

-FIND OUT WHY THE MEDIA IS KEEPING THIS QUIET

-FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE SPARYING US WITH AND SINCE WHEN

-SEE PHOTOS OF CHEMTRAILS IN OTHER AREAS

-DOCUMENT AND RESEARCH SIGHTING DATES, TIMES, FREQUENCIES

SPIRITUAL AWARDS FOR MASS ACTION DEMAND

Since I cannot afford to purchase material rewards for the participants of this cause, I will offer praise and recognition for all who do participate (if they allow) and special recognition will be given to those who:

1. Get the first response from their country's leader

2. Get the most questions answered from their leader

3. Get a personal invitation to meet their leader to discuss this

4. Get a commitment to stop chemtrail spraying

5. Get mentioned in the media for their letter (radio, TV, newspaper)

6. Get more people to email this letter

RIGHT HERE ON JULY 1ST, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118578374849759

30 of us will be emailing the letter below on June 1st, so that we can test the waters before the worldwide email campaign of June 24th. We are looking for volunteers to translate this letter into other languages. French translation being worked on by Hula.

PS If you are for our cause, feel free to paste this letter below on your websites or blogs and even email it to your friends.

*******Third Draft of Template Letter*********

Write your name and email address here

Date: June 1st, 2010

RE: Getting your official response about our chemtrails questions by July 1st

Name of person addressed

Prime Minister (or President) of .................

Dear Sir (or Madam)

Many of the citizens of your nation, myself included, are gravely concerned about what are commonly called "chemtrails". Chemtrails, as we are sure you are aware, are dense, chemical filled trails left for miles behind unidentifiable high flying aircraft, which do not disperse as normal "contrails" and unlike the contrail are not vaporous and transparent, but in contrast, are increasingly dense and voluminous. We are concerned that chemicals are being sprayed into our atmosphere either for "Stratospheric Geo-Engineering" or for some other purpose without our informed consent.

Citizens across the nations are becoming increasingly aware about this phenomenon and request that, persuant to our bill of Rights, you answer the following questions on or before July 1st, 2010.

1. Is your government aware of this "chemtrail" phenomenon?

2. Who are you employing to execute these acts and from which airports are they operating from?

3. What is their purpose?

4. What is their composition?

5. Do you consider it to be legal to spray toxins over the population in your care, if you do not consider this to be legal, why are you not stopping it?

6. Are your citizens funding this through taxation?

7. When do you intend to make a public statement or explanation concerning chemical/toxic spraying on your nation?

8. Do you consider your government to be responsible for the care of those who become sick ingesting, inhaling or absorbing such chemicals? If not, why not?

8. If you deny that you employ the people who execute this, why are you allowing such events in your country's airspace? By allowing this you are complicit.

9. Do we, the people and citizens of this nation, need or want a government who does not care for the optimal needs and health of its people?

We require that you respond to this inquiry with satisfactory answers to these questions, prior to 1st July 2010, so that your response will be considered by members of our groups who will be meeting at the beginning of July 2010 (meeting at live and online events) to join with other groups internationally with the same concerns.

At this point we are merely taking and sharing photos and videos of chemtrails in different cities and are encouraging friends and contacts (from business and academia) to collect rainwater samples.

We believe you will help us see nothing but blue skies from now on.

Kind Regards

Signature

SKIES OF BLUE

Interesting but it assumes that something is actually being sprayed. Since "chemtrails" look the same as persistent contrails and no one has bothered to collect a sample directly from a trail, they don't have proof of ANY spraying.

No persistent contrails over Panama City today. Then again, there are rarely ANY contrails overhead here as the vast majority of commercial aircraft are routed around this area due to the multiple military training airspaces near here. What an amazing coincidence that where there is no commercial traffic there are also no "chemtrails". :rolleyes: You'd think if "chemtrails" were real they'd want to spray this area too.