The Education Forum

Black Dog Man { BDM }

her testimony trumps Duncan's speculation, I'd reckon.

So her testimony trumps what Sitzman said?

It trumps what we see in Nix?

It trumps what we see in Muchmore?

It trumps what we see in Darnell?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her testimony trumps Duncan's speculation, I'd reckon.

So her testimony trumps what Sitzman said?

Yes, because the Willis 5 photo shows a single individual; Sitzman was busy with Zapruder;

Sitzman's statement was to Tink Thompson, Rosemary spoke to HSCA investigators.

Since Rosemary's account is corroborated by the photo evidence, I'd say

her account trumps Sitzman, who wasn't paying attention to that area,

while Rosemary was running west in BDM's direction as the motorcade headed

down Elm St.

It trumps what we see in Nix?

It trumps what we see in Muchmore?

It trumps what we see in Darnell?

All of those corroborate Rosemary's account. We only see BDM in Betzner 3 and Willis 5;

Rosemary described this person as someone who happened to "disappear the next instant,"

and we can peg that instant as Z214-217 when she made her rapid headsnap in that direction.

And the "distinct straight-line feature," Dean? Did the woman with a baby

also bring her broom?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Whats that have to do with anything?

Louis Witt spoke to the HSCA and lied his ass off

Are you saying that Sitzman lied to Tink but would have told the truth to the HSCA?

Whats that have to do with anything?

Dean,

There are no legal consequences lying to an author.

There are legal consequences lying to government investigators.

All things being equal, speaking in general, testimony taken under threat of perjury

charges trumps testimony given informally.

Louis Witt spoke to the HSCA and lied his ass off

I must respectfully disagree, my friend.

Rosemary Willis corroborates Witt.

Louis Witt to the HSCA:

I think I went sort of maybe halfway up the grassy area (on the north side of Elm Street),

somewhere in that vicinity. I am pretty sure I sat down....(When the motorcade approached)

I think I got up and started fiddling with that umbrella trying to get it open, and at the

same time I was walking forward, walking toward the street....Whereas other people I understand

saw the President shot and his movements; I did not see this because of this thing (the umbrella)

in front of me....My view of the car during that length of time was blocked by the umbrella's being open.

From "The Presence of a Possible Gunman on the Grassy Knoll," HSCA:

Rosemary Willis...noticed two persons who looked "conspicuous." One was a man near

the curb holding an umbrella, who appeared to be more concerned with opening and closing

the umbrella than dropping to the ground like everyone else at the time of the shots. The

other was a person who was standing just behind the concrete wall down by the triple

underpass. That person appeared to "disappear the next instant."

The accounts match, no?

Everyone wants to hang Witt because he got his umbrella up in time to see JFK but this

assumes that Witt would immediately locate JFK and the limo and that is an

unfortunate assumption, imo.

Just because Witt got the umbrella up in time to see JFK doesn't guarantee

Witt visually picked JFK up instantaneously.

Are you saying that Sitzman lied to Tink but would have told the truth to the HSCA?

Sitzman was busy at Z190 with Zapruder, and given the fact she was not immediately watching the

area behind the concrete wall it's safe to say she may have got it wrong.

I've read somewhere where Sitzman made some claim about a cop behind the wall, but I don't

have a cite for it and can't vouch for it.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I must respectfully disagree, my friend.

I feel the same way Cliff

No need to keep going because unlike Craig I respect your opinions and theories even if I disagree with some of them

which has gone largely ignored

It has not been ignored by me! lol

I have seen your study Duncan and to me your study seems to be spot on

Just for clarity. What was the date of the suggestion that it was a woman and baby on Lancer?

Ok, thank you, Duncan. It's first. I'll defend the notion though. The reasons given against it being a woman and baby are not sufficient imo. Tomorrow tho if it continues as a subject.

(What an election we had in OZ today. Can't remember remember the last time it was so muddled. '75 perhaps. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Hi Duncan,

Good work and very possible. But, although I can offer no better explanation I'm still not convinced. For one thing where would the shadow come from? The whole image is in darkness which would make even a man there without a baby in his arms suspect.

I'm not saying you are wrong just that I can't see it. But then I have no better theory.

jim

Just for clarity. What was the date of the suggestion that it was a woman and baby on Lancer?

Lancer Thread

The theory that Running Man/Underwood Man and Underwood Woman (Woman Holding Baby) were Marilyn Sitzman's young black couple falls apart based on Josiah Thompson's interview of Sitzman and Emmett Hudson's Warren Commission testimony.

24 year old Sitzman referred to the couple variously as kids, a boy and girl, between 18 and 21. In other words, coming from someone so young herself who should know, this couple was really very young and certainly younger than her.

Neither Running Man nor Underwood Man visually fit this description. These were men who were obviously older than that. Emmett Hudson confirmed this about Running Man when he testified to the Commission that he was in his late twenties.

These two men had nothing to do with Sitzman's "kids" who were behind the retaining wall just before the assassination.

• 2 weeks later...

possible contender for black dog man.

Where was this man during the assassination.

Murray scan showing a man seen sitting on the wall.

i beleive he can also be seen in the Allen " hammer man" photo

Also is it just my imagination, or does the wall seem quite a bit higher than we are used to seeing.

LastScan37%7E0.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger