The Education Forum

Lyndon Johnson was the ultimate psychopath

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Lyndon Johnson was definitely a serial killer. But because he had control of the justice system in Texas, he escaped being executed mulitiple times over. His hit man Malcolm Wallace was used to murder anyone who might speak to the authorities about Johnson's corruption. Johnson murdered over and over again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it were true that Mac Wallace's fingerprint was found on the sixth floor - which it's not - how would that be proof that LBJ was involved?

Just why do you not believe it is Wallace's fingerprint?

And let's play just suppose which would possibly make the issue a moot point. Why, just supposing it was Wallace's fingerprints in the so called "snipers nest," would that not link Johnson to the murder?

Edited by Peter McGuire

Robert, I pointed out to you on another message site, that serial killer does not apply to Lyndon Johnson. The definition is easy to find. He may have had psychiatric problems, or be regarded medically as a sociopath personality type, but not a "Serial Killer". You once said you were willing to learn from others, so do so here.

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert, I pointed out to you on another message site, that serial killer does not apply to Lyndon Johnson. The definition is easy to find. He may have had psychiatric problems, or be regarded medically as a sociopath personality type, but not a "Serial Killer". You once said you were willing to learn from others, so do so here.

Steve, we can agree to disagree. I am convinced based on the evidence that Lyndon Johnson was a classic serial killer. And that is a very important thing to understand about him. By the time Lyndon Johnson got to John Kennedy, he was well seasoned in the art of murdering people ... or rather having other people murder for his benefit. Same thing.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/serial-killer/

Serial killer is a term describing a type of killer who kills a number of people over a long period of time. They ar generally male and motivated by a variety of psychological urges, primarily power. The United States Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a serial killing as: "[involving] the killing of several victims in three or more separate events." They are distinguished from spree killers in that they have rest periods between killings.

Serial killers have been shown to have certain traits early on that may be warning signs, including:

■Firestarting, invariably just for the thrill of destroying things

■Cruelty to Animals. Most children can be cruel to animals, such as pulling the legs off of spiders, but future serial killers often kill larger animals, like dogs and cats, and frequently for their solitary enjoyment rather than to impress peers

■Bedwetting beyond the age when children normally grow out of such behavior

And btw the way, as a juvenile Lyndon Johnson used to blow up dynamite in the town square, once with a stray dog attached to the bomb. He once cruelly worked a mule until it died of exhaustion.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Steve, we can agree to disagree. I am convinced based on the evidence that Lyndon Johnson was a classic serial killer. And that is a very important thing to understand about him. By the time Lyndon Johnson got to John Kennedy, he was well seasoned in the art of murdering people ... or rather having other people murder for his benefit. Same thing.

http://definitions.u.../serial-killer/

Serial killer is a term describing a type of killer who kills a number of people over a long period of time. They ar generally male and motivated by a variety of psychological urges, primarily power. The United States Bureau of Justice Statistics defines a serial killing as: "[involving] the killing of several victims in three or more separate events." They are distinguished from spree killers in that they have rest periods between killings.

Serial killers have been shown to have certain traits early on that may be warning signs, including:

■Cruelty to Animals. Most children can be cruel to animals, such as pulling the legs off of spiders, but future serial killers often kill larger animals, like dogs and cats, and frequently for their solitary enjoyment rather than to impress peers

And btw the way, as a juvenile Lyndon Johnson used to blow up dynamite in the town square, once with a stray dog attached to the bomb. He once worked a cruelly mule until it died of exhaustion.

I think serial killer applies, if it is defined as someone who has killed before and killed again, and again, like Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gracy, though their motives are different.

In reviewing the FBI's Serial Killer unit approach to intestigating serial killers, I thought that it could be equally applied to political assassinations as well, as those professional killers and assassins usually are repeat offenders, especially if they get away with it once, or twice.

And, oh, yea, if Oswald really did kill JFK and wound Connally and kill Tippit, then technically, he not only was a political assassin but a Spree Killer, with multiple crime scenes.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Guest Robert Morrow

http://definitions.u.../serial-killer/

And btw the way, as a juvenile Lyndon Johnson used to blow up dynamite in the town square, once with a stray dog attached to the bomb. He once worked a cruelly mule until it died of exhaustion.

I think serial killer applies, if it is defined as someone who has killed before and killed again, and again, like Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gracy, though their motives are different.

In reviewing the FBI's Serial Killer unit approach to intestigating serial killers, I thought that it could be equally applied to political assassinations as well, as those professional killers and assassins usually are repeat offenders, especially if they get away with it once, or twice.

And, oh, yea, if Oswald really did kill JFK and wound Connally and kill Tippit, then technically, he not only was a political assassin but a Spree Killer, with multiple crime scenes.

BK

Texas Governor Allan Shivers accused Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Johnson, to his FACE, of having a man killed in prison to cover up the 1948 LBJ ballot fraud. Madeleine Brown, LBJ's #1 and most beloved mistressed, accused him (later) of having her nanny Dale Turner disappeared forever, probably killed by Mac Wallace. Then there is the Henry Marshall slaying in June, 1961 that Billie Sol Estes swore under oath in court that he, Lyndon Johnson, Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace conspired to murder.

And let's not forget LBJ's role in the JFK assassination. Looks like a classic serial killer to me!

Dean, the facts are that prior to the use of the a-bomb the Japanesse were putting out peace feelers and they would shortly be facing an unwinnable war with the cccp already having thoroughly defeated the go northists in '39. There would have been no need for the US to invade Japan.

The rest of this exchange will spiral out of control. I base my opinions from a belief that anarcho-syndicalism is workable.

A Leader group with an armed guard to prop them up will do just that, follow orders. This is the format of nations throughout the world, the leaders issue orders and the armed guard obeys. Kennedy should be included, though I think there's a measure of redemption there to take into account.

To take it further: I'm totally against the death penalty. Any judicial person instrumental in state sanctioned murder should be included.

So it is a matter of personal conviction and when we don't share that outlook any discussion on this will necessarily be inconclusive. I understand your position. It is a generally accepted one. I doubt I can make any dent in it. This is the world we live in. I would like it to be different. I'd like to see all nations to be neutral with a purely defensive stance. Aggressive, offensive, war could very well peter out as an option.

This strays into political philosophy, and I doubt we can convince each other of the others flawed viewpoint. I don't think you're a jingoist and I know I'm an idealist.

I think you'll find that a serial killer is regarded as someone whom actually performs the crime. That's the difference with Johnson.

Even Charles Manson cannot legally be classified as a serial killer. We'll have to disagree.

Perfect!

This is what I have been trying to get through to Robert

Now he is calling LBJ a Classic Serial Killer!

All I can do is sit here and shake my head

Guest Robert Morrow

I think you'll find that a serial killer is regarded as someone whom actually performs the crime. That's the difference with Johnson.

Even Charles Manson cannot legally be classified as a serial killer. We'll have to disagree.

Perfect!

And what I am trying to get through to you guys is Lyndon Johnson was MURDERING people down in Texas as a course of business in order to cover up his voluminous crimes. You don't have to physically and personally kill some one to be a serial killer. If you hire your on-staff Hit Man Malcolm Wallace to regularly crack people on the head, and carbon monoxide them to death, thus committing homocide while attempting to fake suicide, you are as much a "serial killer" as Malcolm Wallace is. Our "debate" is a semantics game of people arguing past each other. Lyndon Johnson was a psychopathic murderer and serial killer any way you slice it.

There are 4 LBJ crime events that really stand out before Johnson got around to murdering John Kennedy:

1) Malcolm Wallace murdered Doug Kinser in the fall of 1951 here in Austin. I have been to the death scene in the pro shop at the pitch golf course that is still there today. There you can see an iron waste basket, the original from 1951 that is still there, with a bullet indentation from the Doug Kinser murder still there a whopping 59 years later. Lyndon Johnson's lawyer Doug Cofer represented Malcolm Wallace in the trial in early 1952 and Wallace was CONVICTED of first degree murder. And the sentence that he got was 5 YEARS PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL ... That is worth repeating, Lyndon Johnson pulled political strings, threatened the jury, leaned on the judge and prosecutor and Wallace convicted of first degree murder GOT 5 YEARS PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL! That shows you the kind of dark power Lyndon Johnson wielded in Texas in his heyday.

2) Lyndon Johnson had his goons murder Sam Smithwick in jail, when Smithwick was going to start talking about the voter fraud that got Lyndon Johnson elected in 1948 to the Senate. Texas Gov. Allan Shivers in 1956 accused the sitting Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Johnson of murdering Smithwick; Shivers accused LBJ of this to his face. [Dallek, Lone Star Rising, p. 347]

3) The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson made his mistress' black nanny Dale Turner disappear FOREVER, probably murdered by Malcolm Wallace, after Dale had seen LBJ and Madeleine enter a hotel room in San Antonio. This occurred when Johnson was Vice President, sometime in 1961 or 1962; probably at the historic Manger Hotel which is located right next to the Alamo. This is really stunning: having Madeleine's nanny who has been with the family for 10 years, probably murdered and for sure "disappeared forever." The nanny in many Southern families is like a family member; Lyndon Johnson would have her killed and not thought twice about it. http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/1314-presidents.html

Madeleine says:

"Dale Turner, our mate... came up missing and I've never found her since," says Madeleine of the woman who was basically the nanny to her two children and had been with Steven since he was born. She says LBJ spotted Dalel observing the two of them together at a hotel in San Antonio and it upset him. "He covered his tracks very well," says Madeleine. "He didn't want anyone to know about our relationship, so after Dale saw him he told me that I would have to tell her goodbye. I said 'I can't do that, she's been with us ten years!' And he said, 'I said you'll have to tell her goodbye.' After we were returned to Dallas she called me at work and told me that she had some very important business, and I said, 'That's fine Dale, go take care of it, just take the boys to my mother's, [who] we lived close to.' I said, 'Take all the time you want.' She lived in with us and that was very convenient... Dale never did return. We had the "color law" in Texas in those years. If you did report a [missing] black, they could care less. It's very sad and tragic, but it did happen... Through the years I have tried to find her or find out what happened." She heard 'Mack Wallace' took care of her implying LBJ's orders caused the murder of the woman who had been the nanny of the President's son."

4) Then there is the murder of Agricultural Dept. bureacrat Henry Marshall in June, 1961. This was an obvious LBJ murder to cover up the Billie Sol Estes scandal and Johnson's key ties to it. Billie Sol Estes has testified in court that he, LBJ, Cliff Carter and Malcolm Wallace planned the murder. So Lyndon Johnson was putting out hits as Vice President: killing bureacrats who might expose him, murdering the nanny, etc. For Lyndon Johnson to get his knife blade wet on John Kennedy, it would be just another day's work.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5988

There is a book that I do recommend reading on what a psychopath Lyndon Johnson was and his key role in the JFK Assassination. It is LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination by Phillip Nelson (2010). http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

Edited by Robert Morrow

Perfect!

And what I am trying to get through to you guys is Lyndon Johnson was MURDERING people down in Texas as a course of business in order to cover up his voluminous crimes. You don't have to physically and personally kill some one to be a serial killer. If you hire your on-staff Hit Man Malcolm Wallace to regularly crack people on the head, and carbon monoxide them to death, thus committing homocide while attempting to fake suicide, you are as much a "serial killer" as Malcolm Wallace is. Our "debate" is a semantics game of people arguing past each other. Lyndon Johnson was a psychopathic murderer and serial killer any way you slice it.

There are 4 LBJ crime events that really stand out before Johnson got around to murdering John Kennedy:

1) Malcolm Wallace murdered Doug Kinser in the fall of 1951 here in Austin. I have been to the death scene in the pro shop at the pitch golf course that is still there today. There you can see an iron waste basket, the original from 1951 that is still there, with a bullet indentation from the Doug Kinser murder still there a whopping 59 years later. Lyndon Johnson's lawyer Doug Cofer represented Malcolm Wallace in the trial in early 1952 and Wallace was CONVICTED of first degree murder. And the sentence that he got was 5 YEARS PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL ... That is worth repeating, Lyndon Johnson pulled political strings, threatened the jury, leaned on the judge and prosecutor and Wallace convicted of first degree murder GOT 5 YEARS PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL! That shows you the kind of dark power Lyndon Johnson wielded in Texas in his heyday.

2) Lyndon Johnson had his goons murder Sam Smithwick in jail, when Smithwick was going to start talking about the voter fraud that got Lyndon Johnson elected in 1948 to the Senate. Texas Gov. Allan Shivers in 1956 accused the sitting Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Johnson of murdering Smithwick; Shivers accused LBJ of this to his face. [Dallek, Lone Star Rising, p. 347]

3) The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson made his mistress' black nanny Dale Turner disappear FOREVER, probably murdered by Malcolm Wallace, after Dale had seen LBJ and Madeleine enter a hotel room in San Antonio. This occurred when Johnson was Vice President, sometime in 1961 or 1962; probably at the historic Manger Hotel which is located right next to the Alamo. This is really stunning: having Madeleine's nanny who has been with the family for 10 years, probably murdered and for sure "disappeared forever." The nanny in many Southern families is like a family member; Lyndon Johnson would have her killed and not thought twice about it. http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/1314-presidents.html

Madeleine says:

"Dale Turner, our mate... came up missing and I've never found her since," says Madeleine of the woman who was basically the nanny to her two children and had been with Steven since he was born. She says LBJ spotted Dalel observing the two of them together at a hotel in San Antonio and it upset him. "He covered his tracks very well," says Madeleine. "He didn't want anyone to know about our relationship, so after Dale saw him he told me that I would have to tell her goodbye. I said 'I can't do that, she's been with us ten years!' And he said, 'I said you'll have to tell her goodbye.' After we were returned to Dallas she called me at work and told me that she had some very important business, and I said, 'That's fine Dale, go take care of it, just take the boys to my mother's, [who] we lived close to.' I said, 'Take all the time you want.' She lived in with us and that was very convenient... Dale never did return. We had the "color law" in Texas in those years. If you did report a [missing] black, they could care less. It's very sad and tragic, but it did happen... Through the years I have tried to find her or find out what happened." She heard 'Mack Wallace' took care of her implying LBJ's orders caused the murder of the woman who had been the nanny of the President's son."

4) Then there is the murder of Agricultural Dept. bureacrat Henry Marshall in June, 1961. This was an obvious LBJ murder to cover up the Billie Sol Estes scandal and Johnson's key ties to it. Billie Sol Estes has testified in court that he, LBJ, Cliff Carter and Malcolm Wallace planned the murder. So Lyndon Johnson was putting out hits as Vice President: killing bureacrats who might expose him, murdering the nanny, etc. For Lyndon Johnson to get his knife blade wet on John Kennedy, it would be just another day's work.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5988

There is a book that I do recommend reading on what a psychopath Lyndon Johnson was and his key role in the JFK Assassination. It is LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination by Phillip Nelson (2010). http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

This is a complete fantasy.

Perfect!

3) The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson made his mistress' black nanny Dale Turner disappear FOREVER, probably murdered by Malcolm Wallace, after Dale had seen LBJ and Madeleine enter a hotel room in San Antonio. This occurred when Johnson was Vice President, sometime in 1961 or 1962; probably at the historic Manger Hotel which is located right next to the Alamo. This is really stunning: having Madeleine's nanny who has been with the family for 10 years, probably murdered and for sure "disappeared forever." The nanny in many Southern families is like a family member; Lyndon Johnson would have her killed and not thought twice about it. http://www.21stcentu...presidents.html

Madeleine says:

http://educationforu...?showtopic=5988

This is a complete fantasy.

NO THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FANTASY, MANY WISH IT WAS. AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN TMWKK THERE WAS A WALLACE TRIAL, WITH THE OUTCOME AS RELATED ABOVE, PLUS OTHER INFORMATION REPORTED ON BY THOSE INVOLVED AT THE TIME, ..IT IS STILL UP ON THE WEB FOR ANYONE NEEDING A REFRESHER COURSE, A CRIMINAL TRIAL IS FAR FROM FANTASY.THE U.S CRIMINAL COURTS TRIAL RECORDS ARE STILL THERE.....

AS ARE BILLIE ESTES...

FOR SOME FURTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OF HELP....THE HISTORY CHANNELS ''THE KENNEDY'S AN AMERICAN FAMILY'' CD SET,IN ONE VIDEO THAT IS TITLED RFK HIS LIFE AND LEGACY ,WHICH IS NOT ON UTUBE, THAT I COULD FIND,THOUGH THERE IS A 40TH ANNIVERSARY SAME TITLE ...THE VIDEO IT IS NOT THE HISTORY CHANNELS, ..........BUT IT IS AVAILABLE SEPARATELY AT http://www.amazon.co...GACY+&x=25&y=24 FOR AS LITTLE USED AS 2.98...WITHIN THE RFK CD THERE IS AN RFK AND LBJ EPISODE,TITLED CHASING DEMONS ABOUT LBJ. , FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD THE DOCUMENTATION BY THOSE WHO REPEAT THEIR INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO LBJS PARANOIA, UNSETTLING BEHAVIOUR AND THE CONCERN OF MANY OF HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATES AND ASISSTANTS INCLUDI NG HIS LONG TIME SECRETARY IS VERY ENLIGHTENING, AND IS NOT DONE WITH MALICE,IMO.. BUT RELATING HOW THINGS WERE, THERE IS ALSO INFORMATION SOME NEGATIVE ON RFK FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SEE A TIT FOR TAT,,AND WILL NOT ADMIT THAT LBJ WAS HAVING VERY STRESSFUL EPISODES OF MENTAL TROUBLES, SOME LIKE TIP O'NEAL CALL IT PERHAPS WHAT IT WAS MANIC DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, MEN LIKE BURKETT VAN KIRK,WHO WAS AN INVESTIGATOR, REPORTS ON DON REYNOLDS, AND THE DOCUMENTATION, RECEIPTS . EVIDENCE SEEN, AND SO ON REPORTED BY KIRK,INVOLVING LBJ, THE EPISODE WITHIN THE RFK CD IS CALLED ''LBJ CHASING DEMONS''...RICHARD GOODWIN, AND, OTHERS INFORMATION IS ALSO INCLUDED....LINK TO THE http://shop.history....ail.php?p=71430 FOR THE COMPLETE SET .I NOTICE THE PRICE HAS DROPPED WHICH IS A WELCOME SURPRISE..THERE IS ALSO EVAN THOMPSONS BOOK ON RFK THAT RELATES SUCH INFO WITHIN THERE IS NOT PERHAPS AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR WITHIN THIS THREAD ANY SMOKING GUNS PROOF, FOR EITHER ROBERT'S NOR TERRI'S THEORYS PERHAPS SOME DAY SUCH WILL BE FOUND AND AVAILABLE TO FINALLY END ALL THE DISCOURSE THAT GOES ON WITHIN THE ASSASSINATION RESEARCHERS SCENARIOS, BUT FOR NOW ALL WE HAVE IS WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO US RE VIDEO BOOKS, ARTICLES ETC...SO TO EACH THEIR OWN, YOUR ENTITLED, AND TRY TO KEEP IN MIND WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENEMIES MANYS A TIME, WE REALLY DO NOT NEED LNRS TO GET OUR BACKS UP, WE DO THAT SO VERY WELL ON OUR OWN AT TIMES, AS EACH BELIEVES THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND THEY FEEL THEY REALLY MUST BE, SO TAKE THIS INFORMATION FOR WHATEVER IT'S WORTH, WETHER IT HELPS OR ONE CHOOSES TO DISMISS IT, LIKE SO MUCH IS SO QUICKLY, THIS FOR NOW IS JUST MY 2 CENTS, THANKS AND TAKE CARE ALL...PLEASE ONE AND ALL EXCUSE THE CAPS THAT TIME OF NIGHT, TXS......B

Edited by Bernice Moore

YOUR WELCOME GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN AT THOSE PRICES...WHAT I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN WAS SO MANY OF THOSE WHO WERE HIS COLEAGUES, FELLOW DEMOCRATS, THOSE THAT HAD KNOWN HIM FOR MANY YEARS SUCH AS HIS SECRETARY, WHOM I HAD NEVER READ A DEROGATIVE WORD ABOUT HIM FROM, ANYWHERE, NONE WERE UNKIND, IN FACT I FIND A THOUGHTFUL CONCERNED PROCESS AMONGST THEIR WORDS, EVEN TIP O'NEAL SEEMED SIMILAR, AS THEY HAD WATCHED THIS MAN, COME TO THE POINT WHERE HE THOUGHT ALL WERE AFTER HIM, OR JUST ABOUT ALL, HE BECAME ABSOLUTELY PARANOID ABOUT RFK AND OR HIS FOLLOWERS THAT THEY WERE TO BLAME FOR ANTHING AND EVERTHING, HE WAS VERY WORRIED THAT BOBBY WOULD GO AFTER THE V.PS SEAT, THEN VERY CONCERNED OVER HIM RUNNING FOR PRES IT NEVER SEEMED TO STOP,IT REMINDED ME SOMEWHAT OF WHAT NIXON WENT THROUGH AS HIS PRESIDENCY TUMBLED, I THINK THE WORDS OF THOSE AROUND ANYONE,, CLOSE ASSOCIATES CARRIES MUCH WEIGHT AT TIMES, AS THEY ARE NOT HESITATING TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT PROBLEMS THAT EXISTED BUT ADMITTING THERE WERE, AS NO ONE IS OR EVER SHALL BE PERFECT, I THINK IMO, HE FINALLY REALISED THE PRESIDENCY THAT HE HAD SO LONG STRIVED FOR WAS NOT, ALL he thought it was to be,in the end, there is and was a very high price paid by each for such....

excuse duh typing thanks take care..b

Edited by Bernice Moore