The Education Forum

Question for Jack White, what’s wrong with having “Jewish connections”?

Len Colby

How about digging into the (unconfirmed) report that Murdoch was a high CIA agent

involved in the Nugan Hand Bank scandal, and that his payoff was control of major

media, where he implements CIA asset control.

Murdoch's Jewish connections are also seldom explored. (See Google)

Jack

Jack,

I already asked you about this a few times but you failed to reply.

Len

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14556&view=findpost&p=205491

Relax, dude. Get over yourself. Your behavior is bordering on "harassment" me thinks.

Thanks, Monk. It is true that Murdoch's Jewish family connections are never mentioned.

He is always presented as Australian, never Jewish. Some biographers connect him to

the Nugan Hand Bank money laundering scandal and the CIA. These things are never

discussed and I wonder why...just as I wonder why Colby is defending him.

Jack

Whether or not he laundered money, and given the fact that his control of the print media in several countries is very negative, I still fail to understand why his religious affiliations should be in any way relevant. Why mention it?

Being Jewish is a religious affiliation?

I thought it was like being Irish.

Everybody knows Jews know how to handle money and the Irish are obnoxious.

BK

Whether or not he laundered money, and given the fact that his control of the print media in several countries is very negative, I still fail to understand why his religious affiliations should be in any way relevant. Why mention it?

BK

My Lord, this is hilarious! Hey, and what about Sammy Davis Jr.? Huh, what about THAT! :D

BK

My Lord, this is hilarious! Hey, and what about Sammy Davis Jr.? Huh, what about THAT! :D

Yea, he was a Jew who went backrupt, didn't he. Just goes to show those steriotypes don't always fit.

Relax, dude. Get over yourself. Your behavior is bordering on "harassment" me thinks.

Thanks, Monk. It is true that Murdoch's Jewish family connections are never mentioned.

He is always presented as Australian, never Jewish.

Nope he's not Jewish I challenge you to provide a citation from a reliable source that says he is. Even if it were true why would it be relevant?

Some biographers connect him to the Nugan Hand Bank money laundering scandal and the CIA. These things are never discussed and I wonder why...just as I wonder why Colby is defending him.

Do you see the inherent contradiction between the bolded and underlined parts? I'm not "defending him" I simply asked you "what's wrong with having "Jewish connections"?"

According to John S. the connection is pretty distant:

"Michael Hand moved to Australia in September, 1967. At first Hand went to work selling development lots along the Australian coast. The company, Ocean Shores Development, was run by lawyer Fred Miller, a senior executive for the shipping empire owned by Sir Peter Abeles, the longtime business partner of Rupert Murdoch."

How many times have I read this kind of statement from Colby.

"You're wrong, you're wrong, but even if you're not, you're still wrong". And always with the demand for a reliable source. A reliable source for RJ Reynolds cost upwards to $100,000.00 :lol:

Quote:

Nope he's not Jewish I challenge you to provide a citation from a reliable source that says he is. Even if it were true why would it be relevant?

Do your own research. It is easy to google.

The Nugan Hand bank scandal was engineered by the CIA.

Ted Shackley and Rupert Murdoch were in the middle of it.

Murdoch, owner of a bankrupt Australian newspaper, was suddenly "blessed" with millions of dollars and American citizenship

and directed to use the money to take over major media outlets.

Murdoch's mother was Jewish. Murdoch supports Jewish causes. This may or may not be relevant, but it is largely unreported.

You can google it all and read for yourself.

Jack

Do your own research. It is easy to google.

No, Jack YOU made the claim it's up to YOU not me to do YOUR research and back YOUR claims

Murdoch's mother was Jewish. Murdoch supports Jewish causes. This may or may not be relevant, but it is largely unreported.

You can google it all and read for yourself.

BS - I Googled "rupert murdoch" jewish and "rupert murdoch" jewish mother but the only sites saying he is Jewish or partially Jewish were openly anti-Semitic ones like Jewwatch, whitenewsnow. fpp (run by Holocaust denier David Irving), Rense (with a whole Holocaust denial section), aztlan.net (with 45 negative references to Jews just on the homepage) etc plus a few forums and blogs. I guess these are the types of sites you peruse and whose claims you unquestioningly accept.

The only source any of them cited was a supposed article a British far right newspaper called Candour, edited by A.K. Chesterton (a leader of the the British Union of Fascists. White Knights of Britain, Nordic Leauge, National Front etc).

The Nugan Hand bank scandal was engineered by the CIA.

Ted Shackley and Rupert Murdoch were in the middle of it.

Murdoch, owner of a bankrupt Australian newspaper, was suddenly "blessed" with millions of dollars and American citizenship

and directed to use the money to take over major media outlets.

The relevant pages from John Simkin's site Spartacus don't place him "in the middle of it" do you have any evidence in support of your claims?

Edited by Len Colby