The Education Forum

Aliens are monitoring our nukes

Ron Ecker

This must be a joke thread,? Right? Don't you think aliens capable of this would have better things to do? What sort of engines would you suggest they are using?

One thing they seem to be trying to do, with some success, is to make the UFOs a national security issue, with tie ins to the Nuke sites, and with serious, military officers as witnesses.

It is a good strategy that could work, at least get them the Congressional hearings they want.

Duane being placed on moderation is proof of Burton's bias toward anyone WHO OPPOSES THE DECEIT

OF THE APOLLO PROGRAM. Burton brought his bias against Duane here from the "Unexplained Mysteries" website,

where they had clashed before. Burton joined this forum to oppose studies by Jack White being posted

here. He worked to gain power as moderator, and immediately found ways to put me, Daman, and

Lemkin on moderation for our Apollo views. Burton is abusing his power and should be removed as

moderator for his bias.

I believe these shenanigans are a result of the "debate" which has put Burton in the position of having

to answer questions he has no answer for.

Jack

So its wrong to challenge your risable "studies"? But you are right about him getting Duane, Peter and your disaplined, he told me privately he uses mind controll to get you guys to act like A-holes just so he can put you on moderation, don your tinfoil hat before posting.

One thing they seem to be trying to do, with some success, is to make the UFOs a national security issue, with tie ins to the Nuke sites, and with serious, military officers as witnesses.

It is a good strategy that could work, at least get them the Congressional hearings they want.

Yea, if your not on topic, take it outside or somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Turned out to be lost balloons for a birthday party.

Ron,

Almost correct. Balloons but for a visit by Madrid officials.

http://blogs.discove...lloons-as-ufos/

Well, the link suggests there were two different events. The article I read (I think in the NY Daily News) said that it was balloons intended for a birthday party for a schoolteacher, and it included a photo of the teacher and her pupils.

Or maybe it's all a cover-up and they can't get their story straight?

Two different balloon events on the same day over the same city result in UFO reports. Maybe so, but I hate coincidences.