The Education Forum

Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Over at Amazon.com, there is a rude, annoying, disrespectful poster S.V. Anderson spreading a lot of lies, misinformation and disinformation about the JFK assassination. His disinfo style is the same as Vincent Bugliosi's - that is, forget the facts, just call people "kooks," "nuts," "loons," "idiots," etc.

I have caught this guy making up fake profiles and actually carrying on conversations with himself on the Amazon boards, in crude attempts to propagandize. He has admitted that his real name is not S.V. Anderson and he claims to be historian and teacher. It is obvious that this joker is NOT a historian or teacher.

I encourage you guys to engage with this joker over there and help to educate the other readers at Amazon. Just look up "S.V. Anderson" at Amazon and check out his "non-reviews" of JFK assassination books and his inane commentary on the discussion boards - he posts the same things over and over again, looks like a Vincent Bugliosi check list to me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A17B33MH8HGT8V (S.V. Anderson's profile)

Discussion board at Amazon for JFK assassination:

http://www.amazon.com/tag/jfk%20assassination/forum/ref=cm_cd_ttp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdThread=Tx2A0FG3MMM7X1Q&displayType=tagsDetail

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over at Amazon.com, there is a rude, annoying, disrespectful poster S.V. Anderson spreading a lot of lies, misinformation and disinformation about the JFK assassination. His disinfo style is the same as Vincent Bugliosi's - that is, forget the facts, just call people "kooks," "nuts," "loons," "idiots," etc.

I have caught this guy making up fake profiles and actually carrying on conversations with himself on the Amazon boards, in crude attempts to propagandize. He has admitted that his real name is not S.V. Anderson and he claims to be historian and teacher. It is obvious that this joker is NOT a historian or teacher.

I encourage you guys to engage with this joker over there and help to educate the other readers at Amazon. Just look up "S.V. Anderson" at Amazon and check out his "non-reviews" of JFK assassination books and his inane commentary on the discussion boards - he posts the same things over and over again, looks like a Vincent Bugliosi check list to me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A17B33MH8HGT8V (S.V. Anderson's profile)

Discussion board at Amazon for JFK assassination:

http://www.amazon.com/tag/jfk%20assassination/forum/ref=cm_cd_ttp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdThread=Tx2A0FG3MMM7X1Q&displayType=tagsDetail

Vincent Bugliosi is open about his fear of computers, so I strongly doubt he would spend any time online defending Reclaiming History, particularly under a fake name. No, I feel fairly certain Anderson is yet another one of those claiming to have been swayed by Bugliosi's "logic", while secretly being attracted to his nastiness, which gives them an excuse to be rude and insulting to those with different viewpoints than themselves.

It's like those claiming to be attracted to Rush Limbaugh for his "honesty" or "integrity." The man's nastiness pushes a button with them, and allows them to be the nasty little pigs they've always wanted to be. It's quite empowering. Literally. The "Tea Party" movement in the U.S. perhaps still on the rise is made of men of this stripe.

Now, that said, I've had a few run-ins with Anderson, and have found him no better or worse than some of those on aaj or over on the IMDB Forum.

How did you find out he was faking his identity?

Guest Robert Morrow

I caught S.V. Anderson posting fake reviews of books he has never read such as Harry Yardum's excellent The Grassy Knoll Witnesses. He says that he got it used at a yard sale for one cent, when in reality the book was just out and the minimum price was $40. The he (S.V. Anderson) makes up multiple personalities on the board and carries on conversations with himself, a la some one in a strait jacket in the funny farm. He is so insecure, I am sure he would make up a whole stadium of imaginery friends to converse with and "support" his contentions.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R5RFQE0ZC4CCF/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?ie=UTF8&cdPage=3&asin=1438945612&store=books#wasThisHelpful

Here is my response to this joker:

Well, Mr. S.V. Anderson - the "unrestrained propagandist" and Mr. T. Folsom (his special little friend sitting on his shoulder), I may be detached from YOUR reality (thank God!) but at least I don't go posting on Amazon with fake profiles and make up imaginery little friends to "support" my positions like YOU do or you should I say like y'all do - however many Multiple Personalities you have. I did not know that padded cells in mental asylums had internet access so the patients - "lone nuts" shall we say - could post all their multiple and entertaining personalities on Amazon.

Here are the 2 posts (one from S.V. Anderson and an IDENTICAL one from your little friend T. Folsom) that you (y'all) put in my mailbox Morrow321@aol.com :

S. V. Anderson says:

Robert,

Clearly you are detached from reality. You left the real world of evidence, history, and logic some time ago. I was glad to read that another scholar (T. Folsem) agrees with my assessment of your sanity. I don't think ANY educated scholar will EVER take your anti-Johnson rants seriously. You don't have ANY credibility. You come across as some guy standing on an upturned peach crate standing on a street corner yelling at passersby.

From an historical viewpoint I teach my students each semester that Lyndon Johnson was perhaps the best and most accomplished president in between FDR and Ronald Reagan. If it weren't for the Vietnam War and the time and attention it took from Johnson I would rank Johnson as one of the four most important presidents of the 20th Century. Your rants...

(the next Amazon email I got):

T. Folsom says:

Robert, Clearly you are detached from reality. You left the real world of evidence, history, and logic some time ago. I was glad to read that another scholar (T. Folsem) agrees with my assessment of your sanity. I don't think ANY educated scholar will EVER take your anti-Johnson rants seriously. You don't have ANY credibility. You come across as some guy standing on an upturned peach crate standing on a street corner yelling at passersby.

From an historical viewpoint I teach my students each semester that Lyndon Johnson was perhaps the best and most accomplished president in between FDR and Ronald Reagan. If it weren't for the Vietnam War and the time and attention it took from Johnson I would rank Johnson as one of the four most important presidents of the 20th Century. Your rants...

S.V. Anderson: it looks like you know a great deal about being "detached from reality," perhaps you have done some FIELD STUDY on this condition for decades.

Hey, I have a book for S.V. Anderson and all his imaginary little friends in his padded cell; it's called Diagnosis and Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder by Frank Putnam. It is a FABULOUS read and I can't wait to see the MULTIPLE reviews from S.V. Anderson and Team Padded Cell!

Maybe if you and your friends purchased it in volume you could get discounts: Diagnosis and Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder

Edited by Robert Morrow

I caught S.V. Anderson posting fake reviews of books he has never read such as Harry Yardum's excellent The Grassy Knoll Witnesses. He says that he got it used at a yard sale for one cent, when in reality the book was just out and the minimum price was $40. The he (S.V. Anderson) makes up multiple personalities on the board and carries on conversations with himself, a la some one in a strait jacket in the funny farm. He is so insecure, I am sure he would make up a whole stadium of imaginery friends to converse with and "support" his contentions.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R5RFQE0ZC4CCF/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?ie=UTF8&cdPage=3&asin=1438945612&store=books#wasThisHelpful

Well, Mr. S.V. Anderson - the "unrestrained propagandist" and Mr. T. Folsom (his special little friend sitting on his shoulder), I may be detached from YOUR reality (thank God!) but at least I don't go posting on Amazon with fake profiles and make up imaginery little friends to "support" my positions like YOU do or you should I say like y'all do - however many Multiple Personalities you have. I did not know that padded cells in mental asylums had internet access so the patients - "lone nuts" shall we say - could post all their multiple and entertaining personalities on Amazon.

Here are the 2 posts (one from S.V. Anderson and an IDENTICAL one from your little friend T. Folsom) that you (y'all) put in my mailbox Morrow321@aol.com :

S. V. Anderson says:

Robert,

Clearly you are detached from reality. You left the real world of evidence, history, and logic some time ago. I was glad to read that another scholar (T. Folsem) agrees with my assessment of your sanity. I don't think ANY educated scholar will EVER take your anti-Johnson rants seriously. You don't have ANY credibility. You come across as some guy standing on an upturned peach crate standing on a street corner yelling at passersby.

T. Folsom says:

Robert, Clearly you are detached from reality. You left the real world of evidence, history, and logic some time ago. I was glad to read that another scholar (T. Folsem) agrees with my assessment of your sanity. I don't think ANY educated scholar will EVER take your anti-Johnson rants seriously. You don't have ANY credibility. You come across as some guy standing on an upturned peach crate standing on a street corner yelling at passersby.

S.V. Anderson: it looks like you know a great deal about being "detached from reality," perhaps you have done some FIELD STUDY on this condition for decades.

Hey, I have a book for S.V. Anderson and all his imaginary little friends in his padded cell; it's called Diagnosis and Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder by Frank Putnam. It is a FABULOUS read and I can't wait to see the MULTIPLE reviews from S.V. Anderson and Team Padded Cell!

Maybe if you and your friends purchased it in volume you could get discounts: Diagnosis and Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder

If I'm reading you correctly, he sent you an email written under his Anderson persona--in which he praises Folsom--from an address in Folsom's name. Is that correct?

If so, that's doubly priceless. If I recall he is one of the two or three LNs to attack me for mistakenly posting under my wife's name. (Before I figured out how to change the settings, Amazon and Google automatically thought I was her, and I'd have to go back and change the user name before each post. Although I almost always caught it, there were a few exceptions...)

Like Pat said Bugliosi is not a computer guy

Yet Robert has him creating fake xxxxx accounts and going crazy over at Amazon.com

Come on Robert, you make real CTers like myself look silly

Not every LNer is an agent, and not every fake xxxxx account is Bugliosi or Posner

Guest Robert Morrow

Yet Robert has him creating fake xxxxx accounts and going crazy over at Amazon.com

Not every LNer is an agent, and not every fake xxxxx account is Bugliosi or Posner

So, Dean, let's hear your theories on the JFK assassination? Specifically, WHO do you think murdered John Kennedy and WHY do you think they killed him? If possible mention some NAMES, feel free to "speculate" and please be as specific as possible as to the likely candidates and why.

As for Bugliosi being computer phobic, they are so user friendly today, literally a moron like Bugliosi or someone's 80 year old grandma can figure out how to operate on them. So maybe Bugliosi has picked up a spare hobby posting on the internet ... or maybe not.

So, Dean, let's hear your theories on the JFK assassination? Specifically, WHO do you think murdered John Kennedy and WHY do you think they killed him? If possible mention some NAMES, feel free to "speculate" and please be as specific as possible as to the likely candidates and why.

As for Bugliosi being computer phobic, they are so user friendly today, literally a moron like Bugliosi or someone's 80 year old grandma can figure out how to operate on them. So maybe Bugliosi has picked up a spare hobby posting on the internet ... or maybe not.

Robert, Bugliosi is in his 70's, and like a lot of people of that age, including my parents, he has no interest in learning how to operate any of these newfangled "gadgets."

While the media drooled over Bugliosi's book Reclaiming History, and his over 20 year investigation of the assassination, one of the sad facts of it all is that--by Bugliosi's own admission--he spent much of the 20 years awaiting documents from the archives he'd ordered through his local library. That's right. He would read something in a book about commission document 87 page 512 or whatever, and rather than jump on the internet and download the page from the History Matters or Mary Ferrell Foundation websites, he'd SEND AWAY for the pages.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that this slowed his progress considerably, and that his rate of progress was at best 1/5 what it would be for someone familiar with the "internet."

In other words, I suspect that, if he were the least bit internet-friendly, he could have written his book in 4 years, and made a lot fewer mistakes.

P.S. We know this because Bugliosi wrote about his process in his book, and because he talked about it extensively on the speaking tour surrounding the book.

P.P.S. The book was slowed down even more by the fact Bugliosi wrote the book in long hand on a yellow tablet, and by walking around his house with a tape-recorder. This meant that for every thing he scribbled or said, his secretary had to type it out, so he could re-write it again, so she could re-type it again, etc. What a waste.

Edited by Pat Speer

Guest Robert Morrow

Vincent Bugliosi will go down as one of the top (non-elected to office) morons in American history with his mangling and ghastly incompetent take on the JFK assassination. Imagine spending 20 years writing a completely incorrect piece of garbage, not only that - having TWO ghostwriters help you - go on tour around the country making a fool out of yourself...

And being completely WRONG. And a disrespectful jerk to boot.

And to top it off, Bugliosi is given valuable face time on FOX, being interviewed in 2007 by Bill O'Reilley who by the way does know the ugly truth about the JFK assassination, but who would sell his soul to advance his career. The Bush family has a tremendous amount of influence at FOX. Latest report on this by Matt Latimer: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-22/karl-rove-why-the-right-thinks-hes-a-fraud/

HL Hunt bankrolled the assassination

Covered up by High Government/Military officals

Pulled off by trusted marksman/hunters (associates of the Hunt family, close enough to control)

You see the Oil Depletion Tax that JFK was going to ditch was worth millions to HL Hunt and his other Oil buddies.

This is where LBJ fits into the plot with the power to help with the cover up, but not directly involved with the assassination.

Clay Shaw is involved to help find the Patsy

Others like Joseph Milteer give money and support to Hunt

I could go on and on about the shot scenario and how I believe others are involved but it would take hours.

This is my opinion, if you have any questions Robert please ask, I will answer when I have time

Dean: I thought that hoary chestnut had been abandoned back in the THird Decade. I might not agree today with everthing in this review, but I stand over the claim that NO MEMBER of the Hunt family of Texas had any hand act or part in this horrible crime. If the surviving members of the Hunt family did not have better things to do, they could have great fun bankrupting their accusers with libel lawsuits.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48766&relPageId=13

You see the Oil Depletion Tax that JFK was going to ditch was worth millions to HL Hunt and his other Oil buddies.

Far easier, cheaper, and less risky just to "invest in" a couple of cash-hungry Senators whose views on the oil depletion allowance might be susceptible to reversal.

Besides which, Hunt may appear to be a giant when viewed from outside the U.S. oil industry. But looked at in context with the real GIANTS of oil, then we can see that HL Hunt was a minor player. So your theory about Hunt & taxes on big oil companies has the tail wagging the dog.

S. V. Anderson says:

Robert,

T. Folsom says:

ahh sounds like, the classic David Von Pein.... whom, I might add hangs out at AMAZON, when he and his staff aren't creating YouYube videos...

Guest Robert Morrow

Dean: I thought that hoary chestnut had been abandoned back in the THird Decade. I might not agree today with everthing in this review, but I stand over the claim that NO MEMBER of the Hunt family of Texas had any hand act or part in this horrible crime. If the surviving members of the Hunt family did not have better things to do, they could have great fun bankrupting their accusers with libel lawsuits.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48766&relPageId=13

Far easier, cheaper, and less risky just to "invest in" a couple of cash-hungry Senators whose views on the oil depletion allowance might be susceptible to reversal.

Besides which, Hunt may appear to be a giant when viewed from outside the U.S. oil industry. But looked at in context with the real GIANTS of oil, then we can see that HL Hunt was a minor player. So your theory about Hunt & taxes on big oil companies has the tail wagging the dog.

Let's see if I understand the views of Raymond Carroll correctly. Raymond believes:

1) LHO was completely innocent

2) LHO was definitely, definitely, definitely NOT an agent of US intelligence

3) That no way in the world was Gen. Edward Lansdale photographed on 11/22/63 on the sidewalk in front of Texas School Book Depository.

4) That there is no way in the world HL Hunt, one of Lyndon Johnson's biggest supporters, and confirmed Kennedy-hater, was involved in the JFK assassination.

Those are all incredibly important points. I disagree with at least 3 of them. While I do think Oswald shot NO ONE on 11/22/63, there is the possibility that as an US intelligence agent he was involved in the JFK assassination or at least knew about the plot. For points 2,3,4 - I DEFINITELY believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a US intelligence agent and 3) that the CIA's expert on coups, assassinations and propaganda Gen. Edward Lansdale was deeply involved in the execution of the JFK assassination and present for it at Dealey Plaza and 4) I think it is a slam dunk certainty that HL Hunt (and others like him) played key roles in the JFK assassination.

That is why Madeleine Duncan Brown is so important. She confirms almost all of this - that Texas Oil barons and the CIA were the key players in the JFK assassination. And those words came from the LIPS OF LYNDON JOHNSON HIMSELF to his belove mistress. And if LBJ knew that much, based on HIS history as a psychopathic serial killer, then Lyndon Johnson was one of the planners of the JFK assassination along with his Texas oil buddies ... with perhaps the CIA doing the killing. The actual killing was a professional job and that connotes CIA.

Madeleine Duncan Brown was the most beloved mistress of Lyndon Johnson for 21 years from 1948 until 1969. Madeleine is one of the truth tellers and keys to understanding the ugly reality of the JFK assassination. She had a son Steven Mark with Lyndon in 1950. Madeleine lived from 1925 to 2002 and was madly in love with Lyndon Johnson when she wrote the book Texas in the Morning 24 years after the death of LBJ. She makes some BLOCKBUSTER revelations in this book, such as:

In the night of 12/31/63 morning of January 1, 1964, just 6 weeks after the JFK assassination, Madeleine asked Lyndon Johnson:

"Lyndon, you know that a lot of people believe you had something to do with President Kennedy's assassination."

He shot up out of bed and began pacing and waving his arms screaming like a madman. I was scared!

"That's bull___, Madeleine Brown!" he yelled. "Don't tell me you believe that ____!"

"Of course not." I answered meekly, trying to cool his temper.

"It was Texas oil and those %$%& renegade intelligence bastards in Washington." [said Lyndon Johnson, the new president; Texas in the Morning, p. 189] [LBJ told this to Madeleine on 1/1/64 in the locally famous Driskill Hotel, Austin, TX in room #254. They spent New Year's Eve `64 together here (12/31/63). Room #254 was the room that LBJ used to have rendevous' with his girlfriends - today it is known as the LBJ Room, and rents for $600-1,000/night as a Presidential suite at the Driskill; located on the Mezzanine Level.]

What Lyndon Johnson did not tell Madeleine was that Texas Oil (read H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr) and the CIA (especially the Gen Ed Lansdale, Operation 40/Operation Mongoose crowd) were murdering John Kennedy with the full knowledge, approval and participation of VP Lyndon Johnson.

Other goods book to read:

1) LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination (2010) by Phillip Nelson which references Madeleine Brown several times.

2) JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters (2008) by James Douglass. These 2 books read together are potent and very informative.

I'd rather listen to LBJ speak than take the word of Madeline Brown.

Here is the LBJ interview with Walter Cronkite in 1969. Cronkite asks the former President if he is satisfied there was no conspiracy in the murder of JFK.

Later in 1973 right before his death LBJ made another provocative public statement regarding the JFK assassination. He reportedly said when asked about the JFK murder

"We were running a damn Murder Inc. in the carribean". Might the former President be refering to "Permindex"? Permindex was identified by French intelligence as being behind the assassination attempts against Charles De Gualle. Permindex was also fingered as being responsible for the murder of Italian industrialist Enrico Mattei.

Clay Shaw arrested by New Orleans DA Jim Garrison and charged with conspiracy in the JFK case was a director of Permindex.

Hi Dean

Along with Clint Murchison, Jr., who I believe was an even more active player than Hunt.

Covered up by High Government/Military officals

A readily proven historical fact.

Pulled off by trusted marksman/hunters (associates of the Hunt family, close enough to control)

Likely.

I find this motive over-stated. Clint Murchison Jr. was up to his eyeballs in Outfit organized-crime connections and I think their ultimate interest was a restoration of Havana as a center for international narcotics trafficking. This was an interest shared with their sometime-competitors/sometime-collaborators the Harriman/Bush blue-blood elite.

At that time the world heroin market was divided between the Corsican Mafia who produced it and the Sicilian-American Outfit who distributed it. The Americans wanted to replace the old Turkey-to-Marseilles "French Connection" with a Laos-to-Havana heroin pipeline, in which Texas oil interests would have a piece of the cake.

Or so I speculate.

This is where LBJ fits into the plot with the power to help with the cover up, but not directly involved with the assassination.

Agreed.

Clay Shaw is involved to help find the Patsy

I suspect Shaw was more Patsy than Perp.

Others like Joseph Milteer give money and support to Hunt

I could go on and on about the shot scenario and how I believe others are involved but it would take hours.

This is my opinion, if you have any questions Robert please ask, I will answer when I have time

Hey Dean -- 2010 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants!! :beer