The Education Forum

WCR and FBI state bag not from TSBD supplies

David, your post number 8 is excellent.

Again, where did the replica bag come from? Why does it not resemble the pictures Pat has on his site?

Tom, good work also.

If you noted, Lee Farley and Tom Hume are also doing fine work on the sack sent to the Paines right prior to the assassination.

I am really beginning to think this is a key to the case.

Appreciated Jim....

btw - I believe one of the 2 cops who went up with Sawyer was Harkness with the other possibly Haygood...

Harkness was the one who drives his motorcycle back up Elm the wrong way, finda Amos who tells him about the 6th floor window (yet when he does go up with Sawyer they do NOT bother going to the 6th floor window Amos describes - wonder why?

If fact, as noted elsewhere, a number of DPD knew about the 6th floor window, upper right hand corner window.. yet they are running all over, not evacuating the building, with a potential assassin running around... whatever....

Goes behind TSBD:

Mr. HAYGOOD. At that time I talked to the colored male (negro) who was standing at the door and asked him how long he had been there, and he said he had been there some 5 minutes or so. And I asked him if anyone had came out that door, and he said that they had not. Another amazing bit of Dallas police work. Turns out that negro man was also there 20 mins later:

Mr. SORRELS - I don't believe it could have been more than 20 or 25 minutes at the very most.[/b]

Mr. STERN - Then you arrived at the Book Depository Building, and did you see any police officers outside the building?

Mr. SORRELS - Yes; there were officers. I recall seeing officers. I could not say any specific one.

Now, as I came into the back of the building, there was a colored man standing on the rear platform, a loading platform. And he was just standing there looking off into the distance. I don't think he knew what happened.

And I said to him, ""Did you see anyone run out the back?""

He said, ""No, sir.""

""Did you see anyone leave the back way?""

""No, sir.""

Mr. STERN - Did you get his name?

Mr. SORRELS - No, sir; I did not. I did not stop to do that, because I figured he was an employee of the building.

Enters TSBD from rear and is directed to Truly

[Truly] Continues up stairs [with Baker] to 5th floor gets on the EAST elevator… West elevator was not there.

Mr. BELIN. What about the west elevator? Was that on the fifth floor?

Mr. TRULY. No, sir. I am sure it wasn't, or I could not have seen the east elevator.

--- yet another elevator coming from upper floors to lower that isnot accounted for.

The replica bag, K52, was supposedly made from the paper and tape taken on Dec 1 since the "original" bag was so badly discolored from testing. Again, amazingly absurd - "this is where the bag WAS" & "this is what the bag looked like, but this is not the same paper or tape".... wow.

Have been reading the other package thread as well... simply amazing how many of the littlest details have such deep implications. Spook world where black is white, up is down.

A few thoughts:

- whoever made the bag KNEW Oswald would not have made one himself, would not have been in contact with the rifle... the bag, rifle and hulls had to be placed there - if Oswald or anyone else did not fire that gun that afternoon

- why NOT take a photo of the bag where it lay? folded over once it should have been about 21" long and 8 inches wide... if it was laid perfectly flat, as it appears to have the capability to be, that may have caused more problems than not....

- WHAT is Montgomery using inside the bag to keep it extended? whatever it is it MUST be affecting the evidence that would have been lining tyhe inside of that bag... Bag can't stay up by itself

- a 48" bag would NOT require Oswald to break down the rifle, so why would he?

DJ

There's an investigation of the bag in CD7 pages 289-300 that you might find interesting. The statement of the DPD polygraph operator RD Lewis is particularly interesting.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10408&relPageId=298

I discuss this investigation in chapter 2 at patspeer.com, which is written from the perspective of an FBI agent:

I discuss this investigation in chapter 2 at patspeer.com, which is written from the perspective of an FBI agent:

THank you Pat, much appreciated. Great thread guys.