The Education Forum

Is Barbara Olson Back?

Is Barbara Olson still alive? She was supposed to have perished on the first plane to hit the WTC. The photo below is Lady Booth Olson, Ted Olson's (former Solicitor General under Bush) 5th Wife.

People have been making comparisons of the 2 of the 2 women. Lady (a name her mother liked, not royalty) is Conservative and a Constitutional lawyer.

The woman in the photo has eyes like I've never seen before. They're definitely witchy. It looks like part of her eyelids' excess has been removed. The part under the brow looks like it's been pulled tight over her eyelids. Her front teeth have been capped, but I can see deep amalgam fillings in her back teeth. There isn't a line on her face. She has a tan and dresses very suggestively. She might as well be wearing nothing.

The other photos are Barbara Olson, Ted Olson's 4th wife. Look particularly at the one upper right and compare the 2 women. It seems to some that the former passengers are coming back alive.

Kathy C]

post-5645-063801200 1292989620_thumb.jpg

post-5645-099674100 1292989640_thumb.jpg

If you believe it's true, you should demand some type of DNA testing. You should make moves to charge her (and presumably her husband) with fraud or deceptive dealing or whatever it is called (there were payouts to the victims' families).

Who is actually making these claims? Wouldn't this be the "evidence" that truthers are seeking? I'm a betting man and I'll bet that the originator of the claims won't do diddly about it.

Why do I see no resemblance between the two women?

Plastic surgery has sure come a long way! Or perhaps there was a head transplant?

I don't recall any photos of Olson's cleavage, so I can't comment on that.

If you believe it's true, you should demand some type of DNA testing. You should make moves to charge her (and presumably her husband) with fraud or deceptive dealing or whatever it is called (there were payouts to the victims' families).

Who is actually making these claims? Wouldn't this be the "evidence" that truthers are seeking? I'm a betting man and I'll bet that the originator of the claims won't do diddly about it.

I found this on the Let's Roll Forum. The Admin doesn't buy it, but it's interesting. :blink:

Kathy C

Lady is obviously much younger than Barabara would be if she were still alive.

Len, Did you ever take a look at Elizabeth Taylor the past couple of decades? She may be a thousand years old, but you couldn't tell by her face! When I said she had plastic surgery, it included a face-lift.

There is something wrong with her eyes. And if she needed a history, I'm sure the FBI has furnished her with one.

Merry Xmas,

Kathy C