The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

Thought this thread might be worth considering in light of Edward Haslam's "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

WIM, Is this part of JEB's story accurate?

Does she say she met LHO in a La. Post Office while using the alias Alexander Rorke?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life in light of how Judyth claims to have met LHO at a post office while retreiving mail under the code name "Alex Rorke."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ferrell.pdf

Alexander Rorke and some Cubans claimed to have bombed an oil refinery in Cuba in the spring of 1963, and bragged about it, making them targets of the JFK administration's efforts to clamp down on terrorist raids against Cuba from USA. At least stoping non-sponsored raids.

When the government threatened to confiscate his plane, Rorke said he took a boat with another Cuban out to sea and met a PBY flying boat that flew in from Venezuela, left their skift in the water while they went to bomb an oil refinery with three home made bombs, one of which he heard explode. Then returned to their boat and returned to Florida in the boat.

Rorke was subpoened to testify before Eastland's Senate Internal Security Subcommittee about it that summer. Rorke said his anti-Castro Cuban efforts were supported by Somoza of Nicaragua.

Rorke's Beachcraft airplane was impounded by the Coast Guard at Meridian, Connecticut, and he contacted Sen. Dodd about getting it released. Rorke's father had been a prosecurtor of radicals and communists in New York City in the 20s (and maybe 30s); his uncle owned the Stork Club - and was an early OSS-CIA guy Sherman Billingsly.

On September 24th - 1963, not an insignificnat date in the assassination chronology - Rorke and his pilot, named Sullivan, took off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. for Central America. They landed in Yukatan, Florida, refueld and took off for Nicaragua, never to be seen again.

While I loath to quote Judyth Evry Baker, I choked on the following, which Mary Ferrell wrote:

"One of the first things Judyth did when entering my home was to look at a set of the 26 volumes in shelves adjacent to my front door. Judyth said, 'Oh, is that what they look like? I've seen pictures of them but I've never actually seen them before. I've never read anything. I just know everything that happened because I knew Lee.'"

"She seated herself on the floor close to my feet and started telling all about her wonderful love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald. She told how she met him in April of 1963 in a New Orleans or Metairie, Louisiana, post office, while standing at the General Delivery window. She said she and her soon-to-be husband, Robert Baker, had chosen to write to earch other through General Delivery using code names. One of the names used was Alexander Rorke. Judyth said it had been planned that Alexander Rorke would pick up Lee Oswald in a plane in some part of the Yucatan, Mexico. She was so startled that she dropped a rolled-up newspaper that was under her arm and Lee Oswald stopped and retrieved it. When he handed it to her, she thanked him in Russian."

"I asked her why she would use the Russian language to a man she didn't kjnow standing in a line at the post office in Louisiana. She claimed that Dr. Oschner and his colleagues had insisted that she study Russian and become fluent in the language. She never gave a coherent answer about whey she was instructed to learn Russian. She did ramble off several portions of sentences that did not make sense...."

"....When talking about Alexander Rorke, she said she was to meet Lee and Rorke in Cancun, Mexico, following the assassination. She had a book that she claimed David Ferrie had given to her to use as her pass into Elgin Air Force Base in Florida where she was to be put aboard a plane and flown to Mexico to meet with Lee. 'Elgin Air Force Base' was stamped on the spine of the book."

If we recognize JVB's story as bogus, and originating, as she acknowledges, from the Oschner Clinic Camp, then there must be a reason for the entire scenario, however weird it appears.

Without reading the book or seeing the DVD, this early version of JVB's story of how she met Oswald - shortly after he got to New Orleans in April - she puts it on April 26, 1963, at the new post office, where she was picking up mail from her husband using the "code name" of "Alex Rorke."

Is there more to Rorke than meets the eye?

BK

Judyth's book, Me and Lee, has been out for a year now, and very little has appeared to refute anything she has written. It is well documented and selling especially well in Canada. In fact the Canadian media have been fascinated by her story, though unsurprisingly, her story has not been treated receptively by the so-called news media in the United States.

Here are some examples of the type of coverage she received there during the last week in Toronto:

http://www.ctv.ca/CT...nada-am-111018/

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes to clear his name www.ctv.caLee Harvey Oswald was arrested for the 1963 assassination of then-U.S. president John F Kennedy, but just two days later he was shot dead. Now, the woman who claims to have been Oswald's mistress says she has proof he didn't do it.

http://zoomerradio.c...mS5rNE.facebook

The Conspiracy Show Podcast – October 16th, 2011

SUNDAY OCTOBER 16th, 2011

OSWALD'S GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS OUT

Richard welcomes Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend, Judyth Vary Baker. Baker was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer, but strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald.

In her memoir, Me & Lee – How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald, Judyth offers extensive documentation of how she came to be involved with cancer research at such a young age, the personalities who recruited her to move to New Orleans in 1963, how she was hired there – along with Lee Oswald – by Reily Coffee Co. and fired the same afternoon Lee was arrested for disturbing the peace on Canal Street, and how she became a participant in the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro.

Judyth shows the evidence and relates – from her first-hand experience – all she knows about the Kennedy assassination, her love affair with Lee Oswald over the summer of '63, her conversations with him as late as two days before JFK's death, his role as a deep-cover intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually trying to prevent, and how he was silenced by his old friend Jack Ruby.

"If you want to stay alive, it's time to go into the catacombs. Promise me you will keep your mouth shut!" Judyth Vary Baker was only twenty years old when she heard those alarming words. It was the strained voice of David Ferrie.

The date was November 23, 1963, the day after President Kennedy had been fatally shot in Dallas. Her co-worker, friend and lover, Lee Oswald, had been declared the "lone-nut" assassin. Judyth knew this wasn't true, but what could she do? She was now living in Florida with her new husband, Robert Baker III, having left New Orleans in September of 1963 when Lee moved to Dallas after their summer-long affair.

Then came November 24th. Lee was shot — live on television — right before her eyes. Devastated, depressed and scared, Judyth was told to lay low, to be a "vanilla girl," to trade her silence for her life. She knew things, secret things. Judyth made a decision. She dropped her childhood dreams of finding a cure for cancer along with her first love: science. Choosing survival, she soon buried herself in her family (raising five kids), her work and art. She resolved that, one day, she would tell her story. She would speak the truth so Lee's children, whom he adored, would know what their father really did and what he really stood for.

As a high school student, Judyth had independently discovered a method of accelerating cancer growth in lab mice, and came to the attention of top-echelon doctors and medical researchers, including renowned surgeon Dr. Alton Ochsner, a past president of the ACS and founder of the world-famous Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.

After her sophomore year of college in Florida, Judyth landed a summer job in New Orleans with prominent cancer researcher Dr. Mary Sherman, a physician working with Dr. Ochsner. Within days of her arrival, a man named Lee Oswald just happened to be standing in line behind her at the post office. This seemingly chance encounter began a relationship which drew her through the looking glass into a maelstrom, changing her life forever.

She soon found that, instead of working to find a cure for cancer, she was actually helping to create a super-cancer virus for the purpose of killing Fidel Castro. But there was an even more sinister side. Over the next few months Judyth met several infamous figures surrounding Oswald: the fanatical ex-FBI right-wing racist Guy Banister, Mafia Godfather Carlos Marcello, club-owner Jack Ruby, and many others. She also became a friend and workmate of the brilliant but bizarre David Ferrie.

Unlike any other book about the events of that fateful year, Judyth Vary Baker's "Me & Lee" is a deeply personal memoir relating the author's firsthand experience in New Orleans as lover and confidante of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes to clear his name

CTV.ca - Constance Droganes - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer. Those dreams fell by the wayside in 1963 after Baker met Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald was accused of shooting US President John F. Kennedy on November 22, ...

One Response to "Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes memoir will clear his name"

Quill & Quire (blog) - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ So far today (Oct 18) The Toronto Star has allowed 26 comments on the story of Lee's lover, but not mine. Here is mine: "Can we please concentrate on something else? On pp 250ff of her book, Judyth Baker explains exactly how she created fast-acting ...

Lee Harvey Oswald's mistress speaks out

News1130 - Mike Lloyd - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ TORONTO, ON. (NEWS1130) - Today would have been the 72nd birthday of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man blamed for the assassination of US President John F Kennedy, and the woman who claims to be his mistress is making a rare public appearance in Toronto. ...

Former girlfriend of Oswald speaks out; claims he did not assassinate JFK

680 News - Judyth Vary Baker - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Almost 50 years later, the former girlfriend of Lee Harvey Oswald is coming to his defense, saying the accused assassin of John F. Kennedy was actually trying to save the former US president's life, and not kill him. Judyth Vary Baker has written a ...

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover tries to clear his name

Toronto Star - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker claims to have been the mistress of Lee Harvey Oswald and says she wants to clear his name. Judyth Vary Baker is eating sweet potato fries at a Toronto hotel, detailing the ways she believes she has risked her life to tell the truth ...

Ex-lover says Lee Harvey Oswald was framed

Toronto Sun - Ian Robertson - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Instead, he was a spy trying to abort the murder and was framed by conspirators with government and police agencies, the Mafia, and big business, Judyth Vary Baker told reporters and a few unwavering fans at the Women's Bookstore Tuesday. ...

Oswald spied on group to save JFK, alleged lover says

Globe and Mail - sonia verma - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ In the spring of 1963, Judyth Vary Baker worked with Lee Harvey Oswald at Reily Coffee Company in New Orleans, starting their jobs on the exact same day. Ms. Baker says it was also the start of something much larger: a steamy summer-long love affair ...

Yet another JFK assassination conspiracy

Toronto Sun - Peter Worthington - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ That might seem a stretch to some, but Judyth Vary Baker, now pushing 70 years old, was in Toronto yesterday to push her book and attend what would have been Oswald's 72nd birthday party, held appropriately at the Conspiracy Culture Shop on Queen St. ...

680 News - Judyth Vary Baker - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker has written a book, called Me & Lee, which outlines how she said her former lover was set up and killed before he could defend himself. Baker said Oswald was trying to prevent the assassination in Dallas, Tex., and had twice before ...

Request for Coverage: Lee Harvey Oswald's Lover Makes Rare Media Appearance To ...

DigitalJournal.com (press release) - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ ... who documented Judyth Vary Baker's involvement in New Orleans-based medical research teams which were linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and covert activities Birthday Party for Lee Harvey Oswald: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 7 pm EDT, Toronto BACKGROUND: Judyth ...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought this thread might be worth considering in light of Edward Haslam's "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

WIM, Is this part of JEB's story accurate?

Does she say she met LHO in a La. Post Office while using the alias Alexander Rorke?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life in light of how Judyth claims to have met LHO at a post office while retreiving mail under the code name "Alex Rorke."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ferrell.pdf

Alexander Rorke and some Cubans claimed to have bombed an oil refinery in Cuba in the spring of 1963, and bragged about it, making them targets of the JFK administration's efforts to clamp down on terrorist raids against Cuba from USA. At least stoping non-sponsored raids.

When the government threatened to confiscate his plane, Rorke said he took a boat with another Cuban out to sea and met a PBY flying boat that flew in from Venezuela, left their skift in the water while they went to bomb an oil refinery with three home made bombs, one of which he heard explode. Then returned to their boat and returned to Florida in the boat.

Rorke was subpoened to testify before Eastland's Senate Internal Security Subcommittee about it that summer. Rorke said his anti-Castro Cuban efforts were supported by Somoza of Nicaragua.

Rorke's Beachcraft airplane was impounded by the Coast Guard at Meridian, Connecticut, and he contacted Sen. Dodd about getting it released. Rorke's father had been a prosecurtor of radicals and communists in New York City in the 20s (and maybe 30s); his uncle owned the Stork Club - and was an early OSS-CIA guy Sherman Billingsly.

On September 24th - 1963, not an insignificnat date in the assassination chronology - Rorke and his pilot, named Sullivan, took off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. for Central America. They landed in Yukatan, Florida, refueld and took off for Nicaragua, never to be seen again.

While I loath to quote Judyth Evry Baker, I choked on the following, which Mary Ferrell wrote:

"One of the first things Judyth did when entering my home was to look at a set of the 26 volumes in shelves adjacent to my front door. Judyth said, 'Oh, is that what they look like? I've seen pictures of them but I've never actually seen them before. I've never read anything. I just know everything that happened because I knew Lee.'"

"She seated herself on the floor close to my feet and started telling all about her wonderful love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald. She told how she met him in April of 1963 in a New Orleans or Metairie, Louisiana, post office, while standing at the General Delivery window. She said she and her soon-to-be husband, Robert Baker, had chosen to write to earch other through General Delivery using code names. One of the names used was Alexander Rorke. Judyth said it had been planned that Alexander Rorke would pick up Lee Oswald in a plane in some part of the Yucatan, Mexico. She was so startled that she dropped a rolled-up newspaper that was under her arm and Lee Oswald stopped and retrieved it. When he handed it to her, she thanked him in Russian."

"I asked her why she would use the Russian language to a man she didn't kjnow standing in a line at the post office in Louisiana. She claimed that Dr. Oschner and his colleagues had insisted that she study Russian and become fluent in the language. She never gave a coherent answer about whey she was instructed to learn Russian. She did ramble off several portions of sentences that did not make sense...."

"....When talking about Alexander Rorke, she said she was to meet Lee and Rorke in Cancun, Mexico, following the assassination. She had a book that she claimed David Ferrie had given to her to use as her pass into Elgin Air Force Base in Florida where she was to be put aboard a plane and flown to Mexico to meet with Lee. 'Elgin Air Force Base' was stamped on the spine of the book."

If we recognize JVB's story as bogus, and originating, as she acknowledges, from the Oschner Clinic Camp, then there must be a reason for the entire scenario, however weird it appears.

Without reading the book or seeing the DVD, this early version of JVB's story of how she met Oswald - shortly after he got to New Orleans in April - she puts it on April 26, 1963, at the new post office, where she was picking up mail from her husband using the "code name" of "Alex Rorke."

Is there more to Rorke than meets the eye?

BK

Judyth's book, Me and Lee, has been out for a year now, and very little has appeared to refute anything she has written. It is well documented and selling especially well in Canada. In fact the Canadian media have been fascinated by her story, though unsurprisingly, her story has not been treated receptively by the so-called news media in the United States.

Here are some examples of the type of coverage she received there during the last week in Toronto:

http://www.ctv.ca/CT...nada-am-111018/

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes to clear his name www.ctv.caLee Harvey Oswald was arrested for the 1963 assassination of then-U.S. president John F Kennedy, but just two days later he was shot dead. Now, the woman who claims to have been Oswald's mistress says she has proof he didn't do it.

http://zoomerradio.c...mS5rNE.facebook

The Conspiracy Show Podcast – October 16th, 2011

SUNDAY OCTOBER 16th, 2011

OSWALD'S GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS OUT

Richard welcomes Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend, Judyth Vary Baker. Baker was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer, but strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald.

In her memoir, Me & Lee – How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald, Judyth offers extensive documentation of how she came to be involved with cancer research at such a young age, the personalities who recruited her to move to New Orleans in 1963, how she was hired there – along with Lee Oswald – by Reily Coffee Co. and fired the same afternoon Lee was arrested for disturbing the peace on Canal Street, and how she became a participant in the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro.

Judyth shows the evidence and relates – from her first-hand experience – all she knows about the Kennedy assassination, her love affair with Lee Oswald over the summer of '63, her conversations with him as late as two days before JFK's death, his role as a deep-cover intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually trying to prevent, and how he was silenced by his old friend Jack Ruby.

"If you want to stay alive, it's time to go into the catacombs. Promise me you will keep your mouth shut!" Judyth Vary Baker was only twenty years old when she heard those alarming words. It was the strained voice of David Ferrie.

The date was November 23, 1963, the day after President Kennedy had been fatally shot in Dallas. Her co-worker, friend and lover, Lee Oswald, had been declared the "lone-nut" assassin. Judyth knew this wasn't true, but what could she do? She was now living in Florida with her new husband, Robert Baker III, having left New Orleans in September of 1963 when Lee moved to Dallas after their summer-long affair.

Then came November 24th. Lee was shot — live on television — right before her eyes. Devastated, depressed and scared, Judyth was told to lay low, to be a "vanilla girl," to trade her silence for her life. She knew things, secret things. Judyth made a decision. She dropped her childhood dreams of finding a cure for cancer along with her first love: science. Choosing survival, she soon buried herself in her family (raising five kids), her work and art. She resolved that, one day, she would tell her story. She would speak the truth so Lee's children, whom he adored, would know what their father really did and what he really stood for.

As a high school student, Judyth had independently discovered a method of accelerating cancer growth in lab mice, and came to the attention of top-echelon doctors and medical researchers, including renowned surgeon Dr. Alton Ochsner, a past president of the ACS and founder of the world-famous Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.

After her sophomore year of college in Florida, Judyth landed a summer job in New Orleans with prominent cancer researcher Dr. Mary Sherman, a physician working with Dr. Ochsner. Within days of her arrival, a man named Lee Oswald just happened to be standing in line behind her at the post office. This seemingly chance encounter began a relationship which drew her through the looking glass into a maelstrom, changing her life forever.

She soon found that, instead of working to find a cure for cancer, she was actually helping to create a super-cancer virus for the purpose of killing Fidel Castro. But there was an even more sinister side. Over the next few months Judyth met several infamous figures surrounding Oswald: the fanatical ex-FBI right-wing racist Guy Banister, Mafia Godfather Carlos Marcello, club-owner Jack Ruby, and many others. She also became a friend and workmate of the brilliant but bizarre David Ferrie.

Unlike any other book about the events of that fateful year, Judyth Vary Baker's "Me & Lee" is a deeply personal memoir relating the author's firsthand experience in New Orleans as lover and confidante of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes to clear his name

CTV.ca - Constance Droganes - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer. Those dreams fell by the wayside in 1963 after Baker met Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald was accused of shooting US President John F. Kennedy on November 22, ...

One Response to "Lee Harvey Oswald's lover hopes memoir will clear his name"

Quill & Quire (blog) - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ So far today (Oct 18) The Toronto Star has allowed 26 comments on the story of Lee's lover, but not mine. Here is mine: "Can we please concentrate on something else? On pp 250ff of her book, Judyth Baker explains exactly how she created fast-acting ...

Lee Harvey Oswald's mistress speaks out

News1130 - Mike Lloyd - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ TORONTO, ON. (NEWS1130) - Today would have been the 72nd birthday of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man blamed for the assassination of US President John F Kennedy, and the woman who claims to be his mistress is making a rare public appearance in Toronto. ...

680 News - Judyth Vary Baker - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Almost 50 years later, the former girlfriend of Lee Harvey Oswald is coming to his defense, saying the accused assassin of John F. Kennedy was actually trying to save the former US president's life, and not kill him. Judyth Vary Baker has written a ...

Lee Harvey Oswald's lover tries to clear his name

Toronto Star - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker claims to have been the mistress of Lee Harvey Oswald and says she wants to clear his name. Judyth Vary Baker is eating sweet potato fries at a Toronto hotel, detailing the ways she believes she has risked her life to tell the truth ...

Ex-lover says Lee Harvey Oswald was framed

Toronto Sun - Ian Robertson - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Instead, he was a spy trying to abort the murder and was framed by conspirators with government and police agencies, the Mafia, and big business, Judyth Vary Baker told reporters and a few unwavering fans at the Women's Bookstore Tuesday. ...

Oswald spied on group to save JFK, alleged lover says

Globe and Mail - sonia verma - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ In the spring of 1963, Judyth Vary Baker worked with Lee Harvey Oswald at Reily Coffee Company in New Orleans, starting their jobs on the exact same day. Ms. Baker says it was also the start of something much larger: a steamy summer-long love affair ...

Yet another JFK assassination conspiracy

Toronto Sun - Peter Worthington - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ That might seem a stretch to some, but Judyth Vary Baker, now pushing 70 years old, was in Toronto yesterday to push her book and attend what would have been Oswald's 72nd birthday party, held appropriately at the Conspiracy Culture Shop on Queen St. ...

680 News - Judyth Vary Baker - ‎Oct 18, 2011‎ Judyth Vary Baker has written a book, called Me & Lee, which outlines how she said her former lover was set up and killed before he could defend himself. Baker said Oswald was trying to prevent the assassination in Dallas, Tex., and had twice before ...

Request for Coverage: Lee Harvey Oswald's Lover Makes Rare Media Appearance To ...

DigitalJournal.com (press release) - ‎Oct 17, 2011‎ ... who documented Judyth Vary Baker's involvement in New Orleans-based medical research teams which were linked to Lee Harvey Oswald and covert activities Birthday Party for Lee Harvey Oswald: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 7 pm EDT, Toronto BACKGROUND: Judyth ...

I bought a copy of her book and was then sent a copy by the publisher and will get around to reviewing it, but right off the top I found it surprisingly pretty good, with a lot of accurate information and plenty of photos and graphics, so its almost like David Talbot's "Pulp History" type of book.

From what I understand she had some help from researchers in documenting many of the facts that have been established, and she intertwines these facts with her own story, which is pretty hard to believe.

The primary reason I don't believe it is that if she was as close to Oswald as she claims and was involved in these secret medical experiments and plots against Castro and Kennedy, she should be able to lead us to other documentary records, more hard evidence and new witnesses we have never heard of, as Brad Ayers, Adele Edisen and others have.

It's nice to know that she has someone in her corner like Linda Minor, who should be able to decipher what's there and call our attention to any such leads that can be followed up on that take us to the real assassins.

So far she has been unable to do so.

Bill Kelly

JFKcountercoup

Rorke versus Rourke

There seems to be confusion in this thread over two different people with similar sounding names that appear in Judyth Vary Baker’s book ME AND LEE. They are Raleigh Rourke and Alex Rorke, and they have nothing to do with each other.

Alex Rorke is a CIA affiliated pilot active in the anti-Castro operation. He is well known to the JFK research community. Lee knew him before he met Judyth. Alex is mentioned in the index of ME AND LEE and on p. 176, 492, 496 - 498, 502-503, 508-510.

The other person is Raleigh Rourke who is not mentioned in the MAL index, but should be. This will be corrected in future printings. Raleigh’s name appears on p. 101, 111,112, 113, and 176 where the confusion is explained in the text, and on p. 191. Raleigh was a friend of J’s fiancée Robert Baker. Since Robert’s parents did not approve of his relationship with Judyth, Robert instructed her to use Raleigh Rourke name as a return address on envelopes when writing to him at his parent’s house, so that his parents would not know the letters were from Judyth. This is essentially why Judyth was inquiring about a letter from a Mr. Rourke at the post office in New Orleans.

When Lee Oswald was standing in line behind Judyth at the post office in New Orleans at the time she made the request, Lee heard the name and thought that “Rourke” was “Rorke,” the last name of Alex Rorke, an anti-Castro CIA asset that Lee knew through those circles. Lee also heard Judyth refer to a Robert Baker and thought this was the name of a U.S. Government agent from Miami, rather than Judyth fiancé in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.

This confusion led Lee to conclude that Judyth knew more than she did about the covert anti-Castro community and their operations. The direct result of this was that Lee introduced Judyth to David Ferrie, the following day, while Dr. Ochsner was still out of town. When Dr. Ochsner returned, he claimed that involving her in this anti-Castro crowd was not his intention. I don’t know if I believe him.

I hope this helps. My Best,

Ed Haslam

I bought a copy of her book and was then sent a copy by the publisher and will get around to reviewing it, but right off the top I found it surprisingly pretty good, with a lot of accurate information and plenty of photos and graphics, so its almost like David Talbot's "Pulp History" type of book.

From what I understand she had some help from researchers in documenting many of the facts that have been established, and she intertwines these facts with her own story, which is pretty hard to believe.

The primary reason I don't believe it is that if she was as close to Oswald as she claims and was involved in these secret medical experiments and plots against Castro and Kennedy, she should be able to lead us to other documentary records, more hard evidence and new witnesses we have never heard of, as Brad Ayers, Adele Edisen and others have.

It's nice to know that she has someone in her corner like Linda Minor, who should be able to decipher what's there and call our attention to any such leads that can be followed up on that take us to the real assassins.

So far she has been unable to do so.

Bill Kelly

JFKcountercoup

Bill,

Thanks so much for your response. Being with Judyth in Toronto was an incredible experience for me over almost a week's time. I have NEVER met anyone like her. She tends to talk nonstop, barely pausing for breath. I watched her being interviewed by telephone for one radio show after another, then rush off through horrendous Toronto traffic for television interviews, then to a press conference and a book signing with hardly time for a meal. She is always gracious to her hosts and everyone around her. I was also blessed to meet a grandchild of hers who has inherited the same capacity for memory retention. He can remember the last time he saw his grandmother when he was only a baby about one year old. But the warmth and pride he feels for this woman is real and made my spine tingle. He instantly bonded with her, seeing where he got his photographic memory, ability to speed read, etc. People often find it hard to believe she remembered everything so clearly because they judge her through their own perception.

What I also noticed about her is that it is impossible to put words in her mouth or change her story, as some people say she has done. She tells what she remembers. If the person to whom she's telling her story adds something to it, it is possible to trigger from her something in her memory that she had not said before, but that is not a change per se. I have no doubt that she is completely authentic and honest. That is not to say that we always got along perfectly. One drawback to knowing so much for Judyth is that she wants others to see the truth and respond to it the same way she does. For example, I sometimes drink diet cokes. After a long gueling day, we returned to our hotel and found the gift shop open. I told her I knew she wouldn't approve, but I was having a coke and did not want her to say anything to me about it; she could have a chocolate bar and I would reciprocate in not castigating her. So I bought the coke. As we left the gift shop, I noticed she had put the chocolate back and said to her that we still had a deal; she was not allowed to criticize me. Oh no, not Judy! She knew it was bad to put the synthetic sugar into my body, and she proceeded to expound upon all she knew about all the hazards. All through the hallway and up the elevator, down another hallway into our room. In frustration, I finally said, "I don't care if it kills me." That got her attention and closed her mouth. I really do care, I suppose, but I'm not as strong as she is about living up to what I know and believe. I get tired of the struggle and sometimes think the world deserves what it gets.

Judyth is very strong in insisting that people acknowledge what she knows is true. But at the same time she is fragile. She cannot understand all the hurtful things people who don't believe her say and do. But her motives are pure. She only knew Lee Oswald from April 26 until November 20, 1963--but she loved him with all her heart. Like her, he too was a genius. They were kindred souls united for a brief time.

Bill, if you truly do want to understand her and what she has to contribute to the research community, in addition to completing her book, I would urge you to watch an interview I witnessed in Toronto with George Freund. Originally scheduled for one hour, after George met her, he immediately sensed her story could not be covered in that time and increased it to two hours. This occurred after a hectic day that had begun with four radio interviews before 2 p.m., wrapping a painting in the middle of a local drugstore for mailing to the buyer (she carried it with her across the Atlantic to mail in Canada in order to save postage), then rushing back to the hotel in order to leave and get through rush-hour traffic to the location for the television taping. Yet she happily extended to two hours because the man interviewing her was so receptive to what she wanted to say. That meant being late to a coffee that had been prepared for her by some lovely people (parents of another TrineDay author), and a late night appointment to pick up necessary prescription medication to replace some that had been confiscated from her at Gatwick Airport during a previous trip. It was after one a.m. when she got to bed that night, only to be up early the next more to start another grueling day.

George Freund's Conspiracy Cafe interview in two parts is at the following link:

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=1746

• Pub Date: Oct 20, 2011
  • 2011-10o-20 - Judyth Vary Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald's lover (part 1 and 2)

Tonight in a two hour special broadcast Judyth Vary Baker author of Me and Lee the inside story of the assassination of President Kennedy and Lee Oswald reveals her heart and thoughts in this ever present saga. We explore the plot to kill Castro, the weaponization of cancer into the assassin`s silver bullet, the role of Lee Oswald as an asset of the Office of Naval Intelligence, the big pharma role in keeping us sick, what you can do to stay healthy. This is a roller coaster ride from start to finish. We simulcast with Judyth on Montreal`s CJAD. We compare corporate radio with our brand. We explore the use of the cancer weapon in the modern era and wonder if it was used to silence Canada`s other leadership hopeful Jack Layton. We look at the deaths from Roswell Park in various plane crashes. We name names. In the past it was Frederick Cheney Larue who paid for the Watergate burglars and three Cubans to travel to Dallas in 1963 from the same account. He dies in a Biloxi, Mississippi hotel room while `thegeorge`revealed the deep secret on four radio programs. We reveal who the hush money was paid to and who arranged it. The role of World Commerce Corporation and the intelligence chiefs when JFK shut them down. Hold on to your hats. Fasten your seatbelts. You`re going to ride through the kill zone in Dealey Plaza only this time I`m driving. Conspiracy Cafe is the greatest show on Earth.

There is no credible evidence that Baker knew Ferrie.

For that matter, there is no credible evidence that Sherman worked with Ferrie.

Judyth's testimony is credible evidence. Credibility is determined by the person who hears the testimony. Eye-witness testimony has always been admissible in any court of law. Hear her testimony at

George Freund's show on ThatChannel.com

Then judge for yourself.

There is no credible evidence that Judyth Baker knew or ever met, a single person related to the JFK-case, mentioned in this book.

appears you and Blackburst are losing to the Team Judyth PR machine... Momentum is building. Perhaps old Martin Shackleford was right, eh?

There is no credible evidence that Judyth Baker knew or ever met, a single person related to the JFK-case, mentioned in this book.

appears you and Blackburst are losing to the Team Judyth PR machine... Momentum is building. Perhaps old Martin Shackleford was right, eh?

Well David,

If that is what you think, you need to think again. It's all there. JVB has been debunked over and over again. You know, historians will not pay much attention to mainstream media in Canada. They will pay attention to a decade of serious scrutiny by expert JFK-researchers from all camps. The unanimous verdict? She failed miserably.

A few interviews in Canada changes nothing, in the long run.

Wouldn't you think?

Edited by Glenn Viklund

About this JVB trip to Canada.

I wonder who financed this thing, Trine Day would obviously be part of it. But they're just the commercial side of things. I strongly doubt they organized this thing.

Could it be that James Fetzer is the "dark force" behind this charade? What do you say, Mr. Fetzer?

About this JVB trip to Canada.

I wonder who financed this thing, Trine Day would obviously be part of it. But they're just the commercial side of things. I strongly doubt they organized this thing.

Could it be that James Fetzer is the "dark force" behind this charade? What do you say, Mr. Fetzer?

Why do you speak when you know nothing about it? I was there, and Kris Millegan has been a friend for years. TrineDay had moral support from some people in Toronto, like Conspiracy Culture bookstore and from Jesse Ventura, who would have driven up (refuses to fly while he's suing TSA), but had to be unexpectedly in southern New Mexico. So Kris did all the work and TrineDay paid for it.

I'll vouch for Judyth's credibility up against the "experts" like you any day.

Linda,

You quote The Conspiracy Café on - JV Baker as saying something about "...the role of Lee Oswald as an asset of the Office ofNaval Intelligence,..."

I don'tremember JVB ever mentioning ONI before now, though I might be wrong, but ONIis not listed in the index of M&L, and if she says Oswald's role was thatof an asset of the Office of Naval Intelligence, I'd like to know what made herthink that.Your description oftravels with Judyth sounds a lot like "How I came to know, love and lose LeeHarvey Oswald," continuing the drama.

Well, I'll give youa chance to vindicate JVB and her allegation that Oswald was an ONI asset byhelping me run down a few leads regarding an ONI connection Guy P. Johnson, as well as the associated Homme Report andthe National Emergency Reorganization Plan. Anybody can play if they can find anythingat all about them.

JVB does mentionJack S. Martin and she says David Lewis and his girlfriend double dated withher and Oswald on occasion, and Martin's girlfriend apparently confirmed thisin a video taped interview.

If true, she would then know both Martin &Lewis, the lesser known of the two entertaining acts.

Jack S. Martin isthe well known and apparently talkative bser, pi who Bannister assaulted on theevening of the assassination – and played by Jack Lemon in the movie JFK.

Lewis is anotherBannister investigator who claims to have crossed paths with Oswald and JudythV. Baker in New Orleans. Like Baker, Lewis wrote a book about hisinteractions with Oswald and like JVB's book Me & Lee, I couldn't find onething in there that I didn't known already. Oh, yea, I think he may have saidthat they had a rifle range in the basement of the Alba's garage that I hadn'theard of before, and that kinda bothered me.

Martin and Lewis areof particular interest because of an article or a series of articles they laterwrote together about the assassination for The Houstonian.

This article byMartin and Lewis – is from 1968 – post Garrison, and was published by TheHoustonian, which may have also published some pre CBS Dan Rather and someearly reports of Oswald's meanderings in Houston and San Antonio, but I'm particularly interested in thisarticle.

David Lewis and JackMartin in The Houstonian: The White Wash Is Over! Not the who, but the why of JFKAssassination Not Who, Why…

http://www.maryferre...97&relPageId=76

Most interesting arethe references to the "Homme Report" and the National Emergency ReorganizationPlan.

A friend of Garrisonand lawyer for Clay Shaw, Guy Persac Johnson served in ONI in South Pacific,and according to Martin & Lewis, was said to have a copy of the "HommeReport" in his possession. This report is supposed to contain evidence of RFKordering the assassination of Castro. Homme may be the name of a counsel to acongressional committee. I understand that Bud Festerwald interviewed Guy P.Johnson and there may be copy of the interview and/or the Homme Report amongthe records of the ARRC.

If anyone can obtaina copy of the Homme Report or the NERP they could be very helpful.

http://www.maryferre...sPageId=1206349

Martin & Lewis,in their Houstonian article mention the NERP - the National Emergency Reogranizational Plan – Vol. 27, No. 35 – Subheaded Title 3 of Feb 20, 1963, Federal Register ,National Archives, under PresidentialDocuments, Ex. Order # 10331 to S1165? ff =11031m and Part One, Section 101 2;

Edited by William Kelly

Peter, as I understand the story, Wim no longer has a valid ID on the forums of his own...so Mark is allowing himself to be Wim's "sock puppet," and Wim is posting under Mark's ID.

Do I have the story correct to this point, Wim?

No Mark, you've got it all wrong. I have not posted for a long time here, and when I resumed , I found that I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind.

I have emailed John Simkin with a request to give me some assistance on resolving the problem, but never received a response. Then I have emailed James Richards who responded that he would take it up with John. Since there has been no response, I have then asked Mark Johansson if I could make a post under his name with his password. This was in the assumption that when the moderators would grasp me posting under Mark's name (which postings I always sign with Wim) they would jump in and give me directions on how to post under my own name again. But so far, and to my surprise, this has not happened yet.

That's the correct story.

Wim

Funny how the truth can get you kicked out of a Forum and I knew it would be an almost impossible task for me to prove, well with everything I've said about my father, then my dad knowing and working with Luis Posada, boy that didn't go over very easy. I mean who would have thought my dad knew Posada let a lone work with him? So,

The same thing happen to me, "I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind".

Guess I was kicked off the Forum too for about a week, well, I sure hope along the way I was able to shed some light on a few things now. And,

BTW! Although he said he was in Ft. Benning Georgia on 11/22/1963 BEFORE I EVEN ASKED HIM THE QUESTION I guess it was because he just wanted to get that out of the way and over with, off tape I showed him my father's phone book with his name under it and the word "Dallas". Guess what he said? "Yes, I was there".

Now, I'm looking for the evidence to prove all my cases.

Scott

Peter, as I understand the story, Wim no longer has a valid ID on the forums of his own...so Mark is allowing himself to be Wim's "sock puppet," and Wim is posting under Mark's ID.

Do I have the story correct to this point, Wim?

No Mark, you've got it all wrong. I have not posted for a long time here, and when I resumed , I found that I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind.

I have emailed John Simkin with a request to give me some assistance on resolving the problem, but never received a response. Then I have emailed James Richards who responded that he would take it up with John. Since there has been no response, I have then asked Mark Johansson if I could make a post under his name with his password. This was in the assumption that when the moderators would grasp me posting under Mark's name (which postings I always sign with Wim) they would jump in and give me directions on how to post under my own name again. But so far, and to my surprise, this has not happened yet.

That's the correct story.

Wim

Funny how the truth can get you kicked out of a Forum and I knew it would be an almost impossible task for me to prove, well with everything I've said about my father, then my dad knowing and working with Luis Posada, boy that didn't go over very easy. I mean who would have thought my dad knew Posada let a lone work with him? So,

The same thing happen to me, "I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind".

Guess I was kicked off the Forum too for about a week, well, I sure hope along the way I was able to shed some light on a few things now. And,

BTW! Although he said he was in Ft. Benning Georgia on 11/22/1963 BEFORE I EVEN ASKED HIM THE QUESTION I guess it was because he just wanted to get that out of the way and over with, off tape I showed him my father's phone book with his name in it and the word "Dallas" under it. Guess what he said? "Yes, I was there".

Now, I'm looking for the evidence to prove all my cases.

Scott

JVB does mentionJack S. Martin and she says David Lewis and his girlfriend double dated withher and Oswald on occasion, Lewis is another Bannister investigator who claims to have crossed paths with Oswald and JudythV. Baker in New Orleans. Like Baker, Lewis wrote a book about his interactions with Oswald and like JVB's book Me & Lee, I couldn't find onething in there that I didn't known already.

Bill, you have your Lewis-es confused. David Franklin Lewis Jr. was an associate of Martin and Banister. He never claimed to have double-dated with Oswald (and his widow only made the claim after Baker contacted her.)

Ronald LeVore Lewis (no relation) claimed to have been Oswald's best friend in New Orleans, and he wrote about it in a book called Flashback. His story is untrue.

Edited by Stephen Roy