The Education Forum

The CIA Deep Throat on JFK assassination

Well. I don't know what is stopping anyone around Texas from looking up all those people and conducting a little ask around thing.

I don't have the time to do it. I've done a little looking around and it looks valid.

But, it is there for researching. Or perhaps the WC ethic is in vogue?

So, pass it around and research it.

I don't call dissing JVB as anything related to researching. I call it bad manners.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Well. I don't know what is stopping anyone around Texas from looking up all those people and conducting a little ask around thing.

I don't have the time to do it. I've done a little looking around and it looks valid.

I don't call dissing JVB as anything related to researching. I call it bad manners.

Well,

For those who are trying to determine the truth of what happened at Dealey Plaza, those fake witnesses who impose themselves on the scene are the ones crashing the party without an invite and are the ones with the bad manners. And certainly can't be considered a "deep throat" source for anything.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Well,

For those who are trying to determine the truth of what happened at Dealey Plaza, those fake witnesses who impose themselves on the scene are the ones crashing the party without an invite and are the ones with the bad manners. And certainly can't be considered a "deep throat" source for anything.

BK

Right, Bill...and most of the fake witnesses have not come forward for more than 30 years,

so they have had ample time to fabricate their stories from public information.

Jack

Well,

BK

Right, Bill...and most of the fake witnesses have not come forward for more than 30 years,

Jack

Looks like lots of bad manners in saying Ms Baker is fabricating her story, being a fake witness, slow to come on the scene. Ms. Baker's story is legit and I learned about it long ago in Oak Ridge. Perhaps it is that she doesn't match what you know about radiation, exogenous viruses activations by radiation, and just how connected Oak Ridge is to the CIA.

But, some of us do understand all that. And we highly value the story of JVB per LHO's participation in that kill castro with cancer project.

I do think that your pal James Fetzer is a good friend and supporter of Judyth Baker. So, do you tell him the same and what does he tell you?

Well,

BK

Jack

Looks like lots of bad manners in saying Ms Baker is fabricating her story, being a fake witness, slow to come on the scene. Ms. Baker's story is legit and I learned about it long ago in Oak Ridge. Perhaps it is that she doesn't match what you know about radiation, exogenous viruses activations by radiation, and just how connected Oak Ridge is to the CIA.

But, some of us do understand all that. And we highly value the story of JVB per LHO's participation in that kill castro with cancer project.

You can believe anything you want.

I don't know anything about the radiation, exogenous viruses activation by radiation and just how connected Oak Ridge is to the CIA, but I do know that everything that JVB tells us about LHO doesn't mount to a hill of beans and there's nothing there you can use to develop new information, documents or witnesses and nothing that you can take to court to bring truth and justice to the case.

Bill Kelly

jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com