The Education Forum

Bob Harris and the Battle of The Bulge

So, lets look at one of their analysis and science and check the details out. Picking one at Ramdom, this one looks good:

"Moorman/Zapruder Revisited"

http://www.jfkresearch.com/Moorman/

This one is about where Mary Moorman is standing with her Polaroid camera taking a pic about the time of the 1st head shot from the rear that pops off the rt temple bone flap and blood goes everywhere from the Zapruder view.

One can see Zapruder Pan past Moorman, who is standing up straight on the grass with camera high, and if one looks closely she is still standing on the grass when she snaps this photo, and does not have time to move but a step from where Zapruder filmed her. There are grade effects along the curb, and she appears to be stooping and knees bent to get a lower angle picture as they pass. The other thing to see is she is perhaps ducking from the noise and impact effects being so close to her. A flinch, a duck and cover, effect has her knees bent and stooped over, as she takes the photo. There are going to be blur issues, and she most likely won't keep the camera to her eye as the noise will make her move it down to see her surroundings. It is a broad image portrait lense camera that does not need to focus, so the picture still turns out pretty well.

If anyone ever doubts how load a bullet sounds from breaking the speed of sound, then go pull targets at a rifle range. The "crack" of the bullets is so loud that hearing protection is required.

The next thing to notice is the cross line up with the Pergola will likely find the lense bore maybe within 12 inches out on the grass area. So, now they postulate that Mary had to be in the street to take that photo as she is short compared to her buddy Jean. But the photo shows she is standing on the grass, not in the road. And she is stooped over, knees bended and that exactly the kind of reflex action one expects from the noise and blood flying all over the place. Or she is crouching for a good photo on eye level. So, she doesn't need to be standing in the street at that moment to capture the photo on the LASER boreline of the lense.

All that is rational explanations and it doesn't debunk Zapruder at all. It anything it supports Zapruder and shows the really bad analaysis and claims of this report. Here they appear to see what they want to see to make a claim. It isn't science with objectivity. I'd not call it good science and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the flaws, errors, and see that Moorman was reacting from the gunshot. She ducked. The LASER line might fix the lense height within 12 inches, so measurement errors. So, due to legs bent, stooped over, and measurement errors there is nothing that says Zapruder is invalid or fixed-up in this area.

A critical look at their science always seems to find weaknesses like these. IMHO

I've not looked at all their info, but finding things like this is not encouraging.

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your studies are good but about where some of us were 30 years ago. ALL IMAGES AND FILMS are suspect in some manner and cannot

be relied on as proof of anything. You need to get up to speed on the latest research. You must FIRST establish the authenticity of

images before they can be used in court. Those of us who have studied the images can DEMOLISH any acceptance by any court of law.

Jack

I'll take the Pepsi Challenge on that one, Jack.

Please point out the proven fakery in the following (and by proven I mean that which you could establish in a court of law.)

1) Betzner 3

2) Willis 5

3) Altgens 6

4) Zapruder film frames 186 thru 255. Limo stops and head wound dots don't count.

Jack said that all films and photos are SUSPECT. He did not say that they (your list) are proven to be faked.

Monk, I'd carve out an exception for those 73 images. The most important 73 images in the case, imo. What we see in those images is consistent with the testimony of close proximity witnesses. What we see is consistent with known CIA testing of blood soluble paralytics and toxins. The autopsists strongly considered the possibility of such weaponry the night of the autopsy. I'm not saying it happened, only that such a scenario fits all the credible evidence.

Of which I'd include these 73 images -- Betzner 3, Willis 5, Altgens 6, Z186 thru 255.

So, that last one was fun, so since were are familiar with Moorman, lets pick this one:

Zapruder JFK Film Impeached by Moorman JFK Polaroid

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Zapruder-JFK-Film-Impeache-by-Jim-Fetzer-090324-48.html

This one does mention the bulge, but they mess up the ballistics issues. Like everyone knows that entrance holes are small and exit holes are large. So, the first bullet makes a small hole in the back of the skull and a big one out the rt. temple area with lots of blood tossed about. The shot energy absoption dynamics match a 1st head shot from the back, and a 2nd head shot to the temple area a short second later than the first. This clearly inflates the scalp area with material well after the first shot, and shows up as the impact dynamics of a second head shot. The second head shut tears the scalp and blow out skill areas clear past the cow lick area on the back of his head. The exit hole criteria sees a 7 inch long area of damage due to a pseudo exit hole effect on the upper skull. They don't seem to have a clue on how to study shot dynamic energy analysis issues. They have lots of hand waving and it causes problems. Hand waving is not science and it leads to errors when they fail to do real science.

When I watch Zapruder JFK is looking down and to the left at the first head shot and that matches perfectly the Moorman Polaroid. So, they appear to not even be able to see clearly observe correctly, with many of this one's claims.

I see again that the Moorman Photo exactly supports Zapruder. But do study Zapruder and Moorman and decide for yourself. If they had correctly recognized the 2nd shot, they would see the head motion from the bullet's energy absoption moves the head back and to the left, which is exactly what we see in Zapruder.

This one is pitiful excuse for science. IMHO

Studing this leaves me even less impressed of their science proclamations.

Edited by Jim Phelps

OK, I just picked another one at random and it is really something else. It is so telling with the weight of Mr Feynman that I'd be ashamed to even have this one out for people to read:

URL:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/fetzer1.1.1.html

The JFK 'Head Shot' Paradox

This one is highly laughable as it brags about Scientific Knowledge and Phylosiphy, trips over the right information from one of the top science persons in the USA and then runs around with a mad house of speculations. That Mr. Fetzer sees a Paradox after seeing Feynman's observation tells me he doesn't know the scientific methods and how energy from a bullet is absorbed, nor how that energy damages tissues. He constantly confuses things on entrance and exit issues because he cannot comprehind bullet dynamic physics.

It tells me the Mr. Fetzer science is just about copy of others ideas and lacks the ability to distill down to the most correct science approach that gets to the truth of what happened.

Richard Feynman is very famous at Cal-tech, and his anaysis of the head dynamics and energy absorption is right on the money:

Citation:

"As Lifton explains, he showed photos of Zapruder frames to Richard Feynman at CalTech in 1965, where the Nobel Prize laureate pointed out that there is forward movement from frames 312 to 313, which, when the back-and-to-the-left motion observed in the film is taken as proof of a shot from in front, implies that JFK was hit at least twice in the head – once from behind and once from in front – a double-hit that was meticulously diagrammed in Josiah Thompson’s Six Seconds in Dallas (1967)."

==

How Mr. Fetzer can screw up matters after knowing that is really not something I'd call analytically astute. There is not a pardox at this point, for a real scientist. Mr. Fetzer's science seems to be that of running about collecting various opinions from others, then lacking the ability to process what is the better evaluation. Once one really studies the shot dynamics, JFK is looking down and to the left as the first shot hits him from the rear making a small entrance hole, but the bullet expands and blasts out lots of tissues from the back of the skull and blows out his rt temple bone flap, making a large exit hole.

The second shot enters the rt. temple area and leaves that metal track and blows up large sections of JFK's upper skull clear down and beyond his cow-lick, it is a 7 inch long defect of skull bone broken up and scalp torn in the process due to huge 200 psi pressures inside his skull. That is the exit hole like effect that blows lots of material to the rear. This allows high speed material to be blown out the back direction hitting the Motorcycle cop and covering the trunk with brain.

How Mr. Fetzer can screw up what one of the best scientists in the country saw in his scientific analysis is beyond anyone's imagination. I agree with Feynman's analysis. That Mr. Fetzer sees a Paradox, where there is none tells that he simply can't do the science required to reconstuct what happened.

Evidently, Mr. Fetzer never looked at Zapruder with the same eye for detail that Feynman and I have, or he is just incapable of doing shot ballistics and dynamics. Watching Zapruter and applying elementary shot energy absorption dynamics clearly shows two shots. First one from rear and Second from rt. side and grassy knoll area. And, whats more, the X-rays support the shot dynamics and damage and support what the witness tell of material coming out the rear direction. All the entrance and exit issues match the Feynman observations, and mine.

And it all comes from this Zapruder Images that Mr. Harris turned into a YouTube presentation, where the whole world can see that about a second after the 1st shot, a 2nd hits moves his head back and to the left and at the same time fills his rear scalp with brain peanut butter and bone. It is unmistakable and it means Zapruder images supports the damage seen on the X-rays.

Dr. Feynman does good work, and I agree with his rendering of the shot dynamics and two shots to the head. How in the world that Mr. Fetzer can screw all this up to the degree of illogical perceptions that I see is just not explainable. It isn't science. Lots of handwaving is all I see and running off in wild directions that make no sense. I see only the work of someone only capable of collecting ideas and lacking the abilty to properly evalute them. He sees a Paradox, where proper science does not.

Feynman's right. Mr. Fetzer ignores one of the brighest people in the country that nails the shot dymamics. Zapruder and the X-ray damages match, and also matches the witness observations. Zapruder film is solidly reinforced by the good and true science and Mr. Fetzer's claims are shown as failing scientific adequacy. IMHO

Edited by Jim Phelps

This is who Mr. Fetzer disses in his hand waving analytics on the JFK head shots, plural.

Richard Feynman was one of the top Physicists in the world taking home a Nobel Prize in Physics. He passed in 1988.

[An interesting little aside story on Feynman is that he is Jewish in religious orientation and he applied to go to Columbia University in New York City but was turned down for entrance because of Jewish Quota system the University had to impose due to huge Jewish enrollments in NYC. Columbia is technically where the Manhattan Project started in NYC and why it received that Code Name. After being turned down for Columbia he was accepted by MIT in Boston, Mass., which is JFK home territory.]

His Bio:

URL:

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1965/feynman-bio.html

He also worked on the Manhattan Project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ah7f-1M2Sg

To fail to take the Feynman analysis as the top in scinetific evaluation shows the claimed sciences and credentials bandied about by Mr. Fetzer little Debunker Crowd can't even hold a candle up to Feynman. Feynman is the elite of the elite in Physics.

The Nobel Prize winning physicist's analysis is correct, two head shots, and Mr. Fetzer appears sadly not to recognize it. When the principles of reaction dynamics from physics are properly applied to the slow motion frame by frame analysis of Zapruder, two shots are well apparent. And everything else falls into place rather well. There is not even an issue of a paradox, except amount the technically deficient, of functionally illiterates of physics principle.

Then we have the good video work of Bob Harris following along with what Feynman observed and proving that "Seeing is Believing." Feynman and Harris give credit to the Zapruder Film with the best analysis that shows all the real issues, which then leads to the greater understanding for the other records.

So, if anyone wants to know why I don't give Mr. Fetzer any credit for science----it should be very obvious as to why. He doesn't do the real science and reconstruction using Physics. IMHO

But Feynman can and does, so can Bob Harris, and so can I.

So, it appears this leaves the Z-Film debunker group trampled in the dust. The Zapruder Film is shown to have real merit to the JFK analysis by Feynman.

Edited by Jim Phelps

OK--Look at another one, since he wants us all to look:

URL"

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2011/03/did-zapruder-film-zapruder-film.html

"DID ZAPRUDER FILM “THE ZAPRUDER FILM”?"

This one rambles around a good bit, but the most interesting thing is someone's playing image contrast games on the Skull X-rays.

Here is the good original, with good contrast, from JFK Lancer image:

URL:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/X_AUT_2.jpg

X_AUT_2.jpg

Notice how this X-ray has good detail, and the contrast ratio does not make for super dark or super light image areas. This X-ray image is normal and good quality that is expected. There are no bleach outs or super white areas.

Now compare this one to the Fetzer page image:

URL:

http://i55.tinypic.com/9tentj.jpg

9tentj.jpg

What one sees on this X-ray image is that it has been significantly over exposed and looks bleached out and looses detail of critical areas. Such White Out X-rays are a sure sign of tampered images.

In looking at the upper X-Ray, The thing to notice is the second shot came into the temple area and the 200 psi impuse pressure blew loose large skull panels at the top of the skull and a D-Shaped piece at the rear of the skull under and a little below the cow-lick area. This large loose D-shaped piece at the rear of the head is what Jackie recalls as being loose. The large loose pieces contributed to the scalp bulge along with brain material packed under the scalp. It appears the inserted these large loose shull pieces back into the skull placement to make these X-rays to show the bone damages and large loose pieces.

The large area pieces with sharp edges ripped the scalp and left it loose and helped form the bulge at the rear of the head. The same rip happened with the first bullet at the temple blowing out triangular bone piece with sharp edges that cut the scalp.

It left the top of JFK skull scapled and the rear as a bulge of scalp with bone and brain packed in it. Below that D-shaped region is a large void from the first bullet's impact from the rear that went on to blow out the right temple bone piece.

These image contrast game appears to be done to hide that crack that shows there is a large D-shaped piece broken loose at the rear of the skull. The Fetzer image tries to make the crack disappear. It is a classic case for image tampering.

So, we'll use one of their rules---when one spots one thing that is tampered with----the whole thing is bad. There are some other problems too. IMHO

As we are moving along looking at these many technical flaws in the Debunk the Zapruder Film's case, some are suggesting the title for a new Book:

“Why I was wrong about the Zapruder Film”

I second the observation. imho

Edited by Jim Phelps

Next, We'll check the details on this one:

URL:

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2011/01/whos-telling-truth-clint-hill-or.html

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?

Thia one repeats the X-ray issues of the previous listing, same overexposed tampered X-ray that leads to poor deductions.

He gets into the rear of the head photos and a picture of the small entrance hole from the 1st shot from the rear. See:

264o1dx.jpg

In order to make this photo, they had to stuff all the large bone pieces back into the skull and then pull the loose scalp back into place. The Doctor has his his finger holding the edge of the skull up near the forehead and at the same time pulling and stretching the Scalp and Hair back over the large Defect area that is 7 inches long from below the cow-lick to nearly the forehead.

There are actually two photos of these that when switched back and forth shows just how flexible and loose the bone is under the scalp.

In one of the above photos they appear to pull or stretch the scalp a little too much and the other on a little less. The Bethesda autopsy report shows a detail drawing of this rear of the skull bullet hole. These photos show much the same, but the placement is a too high due to the skin stretch effect.

Fetzer again leaves out all mention of the 2nd shot and focuses on this 1st shot that means many are mislead as to the one-two punch of the bullets that hit JFK in the head in rapid succession. One hit the rear and the next the right temple

As one might notice, there is little to show of this mysterious hole in the lower right back side of the skull. He claims this image is the hole or brain and that they forgot to black out in this frame of Zapruder.

f1xwuf.jpg

The more realistic observation is the Sunlight is coming from the front and the back of the head is in shadow, and that so called Grey matter is just really part of the bulge of the scalp and matter that filled in under the scalp from the loose D-shaped bone piece at the back of the head.

When looking at the Zapruder Film frames, it is very hard to get the grey level right if something was blacked out and the sharp rates of change in the edges of the paint show up like a sore thumb, but this image show normal grey scale, and nice smooth transistions from dark grey to light. This does not show signs of being painted out, but it does show the signs of the 200 psi pressure bursting loose that D-shaped bone peace at the rear of the skull and how material puffed up under the scalp and is illuminated by the Sun. The big bulge area at the back of the skull shades the back of his head even more from the Sun, so only that little side area gets light as he falls over dead. IMHO

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Jack, I don't think all these photos came across too well. Can't seem to see a jar with bullet fragments. j

=====

http://extras.journalnow.com/lostempire/tob5b.htm

http://tobaccodocuments.org/profiles/colby_frank_g.html

=====

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Jack, I don't think all these photos came across too well. Can't seem to see a jar with bullet fragments. j

There is just one image, cropped from the "gaping hole" autopsy photo. The round object at upper left has

been identified a glass "specimen jar" used in medical settings. There are several black specks in it which

could be metal fragments. The round bullet hole is clearly apparent. It is unclear what the object may be

which looks like the blade of a putty knife.

Jack

post-667-078495500 1305318921_thumb.jpg

As one might notice there is a rather large effort to Debunk the Zapruder Film and just about all the others as rigged, tampered, and remade. Good list is now there to review and comment, and look at their various technical flaws. I am perfectly happy they believe all that, as it means they have no evidence of anything as a result. Every bit has been Debunked in their world of analysis. I suppose they can't even claim there is an assassination, so much has been Debunked. One of the DeBunker Folks even links the NASA Moon Landing type information as being all faked, which I seriously question.

One of the first issues to note is they don't seem to consider the issue of the bulge tells that two shots hit JFK's head, one from the rear and a short second later a shot to the temple. This is what Mr. Harris's detail provides us. The first shot leaves a small hole on the back of the skull and pops off a flap at the right temple area. The second shot to the temple entrance area pops off the top of the skull and some scalp and this is when the material hits the people to the rear of the limo. They seem to be stuck on one shot to the head.

Lots of their "proofs" are based upon people's memories and the last time I looked at what people remember of situaltions is that you can take ten people and ask them to recount what they saw and get ten different recollections, some of them extremely different than the others. People's memories, observation abilities, are subjective and have many faults. But they exploit this effect. Not very good science. Even Police Officers have to be trained how to accurately observe and report with reasonable accuracy.

There are lots of issues with their reconstructions. There is a lot of claiming they are the experts and have all these credentials. But do the work yourself and look at the finer issues and things don't always work as claimed.

And with all that---is there one place they talk about the Bulge at the back of JFK head that Mr. Harris brings to light so well. That second head shot effect that hits his right temple and blows back the scalp and the skull at the cow-lick area? Look for yourselves.

That one little bulge impact issue is the essential essence in the Zapruder Film, the missing piece that only came along with better video edit and higher film resolutions.

Can anyone imagine an Assassintion Research area on "Facebook", what a joke. Facebook is a gossip thing for kids. It is like Tweeting, a little comment list for kids. No archives, stuff disappears. Limited space for a sentence or two. That appears Mr. Fetzers kind of hang out and what he calls reseach area.

I don't think anyone can put forth that Facebook is an Assassination Reseach area, without a giggle.

I really need to check in here more often. I'm glad you were able to use my presentation to make your point, although when I saw the title, I thought this would be a nasty shot at my weight :D

I would add however, that my own opinion is that the 313 shot did not come from the Daltex, mainly because the shots from that location went almost entirely unnoticed, and provoked no visible startle reactions, as we see beginning at 290, and following the shot at 312-313. I feel quite certain that the early shots, pre-290 were fired from a suppressed weapon.

I do however, see rather compelling witness testimony that two shots were fired from the TSBD. That was the conclusion of two out of the three men on the 5th floor, as well as Euinns and Howard Brennon. I think one of those shots was the first headshot that killed JFK.

For those who argue that the Zapruder film was altered, I would repeat my challenge from a year ago. Make an 8mm film in DP or some similar area, and then using 1963 technology, alter the film to include the changes which you believe, occurred. Then simply show us the original and the finished product. Oh, and be sure to do the same for three films, since they had to alter the Muchmore and Nix films as well, to make them sychronize with each other, as even Dr. Mantik has admitted, they do. And don't worry, since the Muchmore film was broadcast on TV the following Monday, you've got a little over 48 hours to get the job done - should be a piece of cake :ice

Anyway, getting back to reality, I hope that if you get the time, you will look at my much more detailed analysis of the attack which I made recently.

Edited by Robert Harris

Hello Bob Harris,

Pleased to make your acquaitance on EF, and thanks for the latest edition heads up. Keep up the good work. Your challenge needs to be echod by more.

I think we may have to ask ask this question to this Anti-Zapruder Film gang: When are you going to write a book called "Why I was Wrong About The Zapruder Film". It would be good to toss that out every time they toss out their non-scientific bunk.

You may also like to take a look at this little bit of info and see if it clicks for you, since you seem to be better than most in getting down to the nitty-gritty details on exposing the JFK crime:

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2218

The vision on the crime is a little better from an atomic bomb factory.

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2219

Jim Phelps, in the land of atomic bombs

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Bob Harris,

Pleased to make your acquaitance on EF, and thanks for the latest edition heads up. Keep up the good work. Your challenge needs to be echod by more.

I think we may have to ask ask this question to this Anti-Zapruder Film gang: When are you going to write a book called "Why I was Wrong About The Zapruder Film". It would be good to toss that out every time they toss out their non-scientific bunk.

You may also like to take a look at this little bit of info and see if it clicks for you, since you seem to be better than most in getting down to the nitty-gritty details on exposing the JFK crime:

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2218

The vision on the crime is a little better from an atomic bomb factory.

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2219

Jim Phelps, in the land of atomic bombs

So JFK was killed to stop him from banning flouride, which is part of an insidious, secret plot to make the American people docile and stupid?

As one might notice there is a rather large effort to Debunk the Zapruder Film and just about all the others as rigged, tampered, and remade. Good list is now there to review and comment, and look at their various technical flaws. I am perfectly happy they believe all that, as it means they have no evidence of anything as a result. Every bit has been Debunked in their world of analysis. I suppose they can't even claim there is an assassination, so much has been Debunked. One of the DeBunker Folks even links the NASA Moon Landing type information as being all faked, which I seriously question.

One of the first issues to note is they don't seem to consider the issue of the bulge tells that two shots hit JFK's head, one from the rear and a short second later a shot to the temple. This is what Mr. Harris's detail provides us. The first shot leaves a small hole on the back of the skull and pops off a flap at the right temple area. The second shot to the temple entrance area pops off the top of the skull and some scalp and this is when the material hits the people to the rear of the limo. They seem to be stuck on one shot to the head.

Lots of their "proofs" are based upon people's memories and the last time I looked at what people remember of situaltions is that you can take ten people and ask them to recount what they saw and get ten different recollections, some of them extremely different than the others. People's memories, observation abilities, are subjective and have many faults. But they exploit this effect. Not very good science. Even Police Officers have to be trained how to accurately observe and report with reasonable accuracy.

There are lots of issues with their reconstructions. There is a lot of claiming they are the experts and have all these credentials. But do the work yourself and look at the finer issues and things don't always work as claimed.

And with all that---is there one place they talk about the Bulge at the back of JFK head that Mr. Harris brings to light so well. That second head shot effect that hits his right temple and blows back the scalp and the skull at the cow-lick area? Look for yourselves.

That one little bulge impact issue is the essential essence in the Zapruder Film, the missing piece that only came along with better video edit and higher film resolutions.

Can anyone imagine an Assassintion Research area on "Facebook", what a joke. Facebook is a gossip thing for kids. It is like Tweeting, a little comment list for kids. No archives, stuff disappears. Limited space for a sentence or two. That appears Mr. Fetzers kind of hang out and what he calls reseach area.

I don't think anyone can put forth that Facebook is an Assassination Reseach area, without a giggle.

I have a problem with the Harris presentation. If the large amount of brain, blood and bone shot backward is from the second shot, why don't we see a backwards spray in the extant Z-film? Harris take great pains to show the defect in Z-337, but no corresponding ejecta towards the rear. Did I miss his explanation? Confused in Pasadena, Daniel