The Education Forum

JFK Encounter with Extraterrestial Intelligence

http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2211&p=32168#p32168

===========

http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/face/Multimedia.jsp?id=m-2653

m-2653.jpg

JFK at Redstone Arsenal

President John F. Kennedy and rocket engineer Wernher von Braun during the president's visit to Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville in May 1963 to rally support for his space initiative.

The key to really understanding the JFK assassination is rooted in a huge difference that started back before the war and during with Gen. Leslie Groves importing German scientist out of Germany and Europe via Operation ALSOS and Operation ALTOS. These two Operations netted lots of Jewish scientists involved in the study of fission, and they were plugged into the development of the Manhattan Project's Nuclear Fission Bombs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Alsos

The problem is that after the War with Europe and German, another Operation to gather intelligent scientists was formed via Operation Paperclip. This Operation grabbed German NAZI scientists out from the grips of the Neuremburg trials and sent them to the US. Many of them had a simple option, either work for the US and develope what they were doing in Germany or go be hung via the Neuremburg system. They took the offer and had to deliver or be sent back to Neuremburg to punishment.

http://naziscienceliveson.devhub.com/blog/category/operation-paperclip/

Via this program the US obtained German NAZIs and these folks were not compatible with the Jewish scientists obtained years before to work on the Atom Bomb to blow up the NAZI's. The Jewish scientists would not approve of any NAZI's working around them, and thus General Groves excluded there Operation Paperclip scientists from the Manhattan Project.

This did not mean they were not valuable assets for military programs as some did pilot studies using Hitler work camp people, and the used the work camp people to build the rockets like the V-1 Buss-bomb and the much faster and supersonic V-2 rocket. Today, the V-1 is about like a Cruze Missile that we know today, and the V-2 rockets were changed into missile deliver systems like the Jupiter Rocket for nuclear weapons delivery.

After the War with Germany and VE day train car loads of missle parts were shipped into Roswell AFB, which is where Goddard ran his rocket devolpments early on and used the White Sands missle testing range. After the German rockets came, they wanted the scientists also and they were transported to the Ft. Bliss Army Base on the Southern edge of the White Sands testing range. Ft. Bliss is partly in Texas and largely in New Mexico.

The Germans soon were blasting rockets into space and V-2's were falling out of the skies clear down into Mexico. Soon, larger and more advanced systems came onto the drawning board and they were moved to Huntsville, Alabama and the Redstone Arsenal there. Large rocket test stands were build to do static testing of rocket engines and very soon dogs and monkeys and all kinds of things were being launched into space to check life support systems and the effects of radiation from space on these animals.

Few people know the actual definition of the term "extraterrstrial" or just how brilliant the NAZI scientists of Hitler's Germany really were. The US was now into space, rockets leaving the atmosphere, and they achieved the issues of going above the Earth's atmosphere and their Rocket methods became the term extraterrestrial, or basically space and rocket intelligence derived from Hitler's NAZI scientists. Their combined technologies were so advanced that if allowed to continue a few months longer in the war the Germans would have sacked the Allied Powers. The Germans cooked up fantastic rockets and designed lenticular aircraft and flying wing aircrafts that are just now being seen in todays military aircraft designs as the B-1 and other crafts.

http://www.bookrags.com/quotes/Walter_Dornberger

=====

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Dornberger

This third day of October, 1942, is the first of a new era in transportation, that of space travel... - speech at Peenemünde, Walter Dornberger 3 October 1944[3]

I have had to apologize only to two men in my whole life. The first was Field Marshal von Brauchitsch. I did not listen to him when he told me again and again how important your research was. The second man is yourself. I never believed that your work would be successful. - Apology to Major-General Dornberger - Adolf Hitler, 8 July 1944

======

Walter Dornberger was over Werner vonBraun in the German V-2 rocket development program and he later worked for Bell Aerospace Systems Textron in Dallas, Tx. and this is where Mr. Paine worked, whose CIA connected wife helped to set up LHO as the Patsy. Werner vonBraun stayed and worked at Huntsville and became part of the NASA projects as did other German Rocket scientists.

================

Walter Dornberger - MED Fluoride

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,868830,00.html

Science: New Rocket Fuel

Sept. 08, 1958

To roar farther and faster, rockets need a super-fuel with more bounce to the ounce. Most such concoctions are too volatile to handle. Last week Bell Aircraft announced success in taming one of them—liquid fluorine—which might boost rocket—payloads 70%. That would be enough to orbit U.S. satellites considerably bigger than Russia's very heavy Sputnik III.

A rocket fuel combines a chemical that oxidizes and an ingredient that burns. The propulsive energy released is measured as "specific impulse." Present combinations, e.g., liquid oxygen and kerosene, have a specific impulse of about 245 Ibs. Using liquid fluorine as the oxidizer instead of liquid oxygen would boost specific impulse to between 300 and 345 Ibs.

But fluorine, most tricky of the halogen series (others: iodine, bromine), is a nightmare to handle and hideously corrosive. To stay liquid, it must be kept at — 306° F., and if it merely touches water it will start a 5,000° F. explosion. Now Bell says it has actually harnessed this violence, even in small rocket thrust chambers. The chambers were specially designed laboratory chambers. Their metals are still classified, and so is the ingredient used with fluorine (possibly ammonia or hydrazine). Very special handling also involved unusual welding techniques, new storage tanks, refrigerated pipelines.

U.S. missilemen are unlikely to go to such trouble for some time, though the news last week gave thrust to Bell stock on Wall Street. Trouble is that using liquid fluorine would mean redesigning present ICBM engines, which run well enough on more placid fuels.

================

As JFK turned the corner into looking at Man In Space and Dornberger's ideas, the idea for Man on the Moon became an objective for JFK's push into peaceful persuits of technology. If one really studies JFK one finds that he was highly into the concept of Waging Peace with both Russia and with Cuba toward the latter times. JFK appeared weak, but in the case of seeking peace it was needed to turn the other cheek to succeed. Indeed, JFK had garnered the Soviet's respect after the Cuban Missle Crisis and agreeing to take the Jupiter Missles out of Turkey that IKE had aimed at Russia.

The Joint Chiefs and the CIA still pushed JFK at every turn to make tough as they wanted a war. They wanted Cuba back and they wanted to go into Vietnam to assault Communism. JFK resisted and was going to pull out of Vietnam and had started troop reductions. He believed the Vietnamise needed to handle their own destiny. Being weak on Communism turned the Joint Chiefs against JFK, and the lack of support on the Bay of Pigs had lots of wealthy people upset, inculding the Mafia who he double-crossed to get into office.

But the issue of JFK waging peace by taking the rocket programs into space and the moon was the last straw for the nuclear weapons people. JFK cut the ability to do atmospheric testing with test ban treaty, he was making peace with the Russian and with Cuba so they didn't need lots of nuclear weapons any longer. This really angered Oak Ridge, as nuclear weapons was their bread and butter. They also made the missle parts for many of the offensive nuclear missile systems.

JFK met these German Rocket scientists, who were basically the extraterrestial intelligence people that the CIA hatched up to cover up what went on with an experiment at the White Sands testing range in 1947 that dumped some human bodies onto private ranch land. This set off a huge national security scare as if the public found out that real Hitler NAZI were living and working in the US there would be problems. Real huge problems if they were seen to be doing more human experiments using German technology for atmospheric nuclear testing. This was only 2 years after the war ended and the US had produced a lot of enriched uranium and plutonium to do further testing at the Trinity Test Site, which is at White Sands New Mexico.

The 1947 loss of control of the experiment forced a big lie about weather balloons to attempt to hide what happened and it worked for settling the news, but others knew what they really saw was dead people. In order to further disconnect the issues from the region the German NAZIs were resettled over in Huntsville, Alabama and the Manhattan Project moved over to the Mercury, Nevada test site,

All the huge land around the Nevada Test Site belong to the USAEC or now what is called the US Department of Energy. It is divided into grids so they can direct uses to specific areas. Part of the land is marked with underground nuclear tests, part with the old surface testing effects of nuclear bombs, and part is a dry lake bed that became useful for the Lockheed Skunk works of California to test the U-2 and other advanced spy aircraft. Even many of the advanced German lenticular designs were tested there, and this set off more of the UFO issues beyond what happened at White Sands / Roswell, NM in 1947.

Other parts of the NTS worked on the nuclear rocket designs that departed from the chemical rocket designs of Redstone. Both became part of the NASA efforts to get man into space.

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/N/NERVA.html

NERVA_engine.jpg

This change of direction by JFK into the Peaceful uses of nuclear energy and missles for space set up the direction of peace by JFK's Camelot. Camelot was a design for peace.

JFK's peace was not what was wanted by a number of groups from those wanted Cuba back as designed by Richard Nixon and Jack Ruby was a Nixon good ole boy. The Joint Chiefs wanted to be tough on Communism clear into Vietnam and vicinity. JFK was not playing their ball game. JFK also figured out the Rothchilds games for war and profits and set up the US Note that was based upon silver, like the former Silver Certificates. Today, to keep the Dollar from being abused were are going to have to go back to the Gold Standard, which Richard Nixon shut down.

When the Coup de Etat was accomplished and the Zionist interests usher LBJ into office various things changed that JFK was resisting. The US went into Vietnam, the US Note was pulled back. JFK stopped the wild nuclear weapons funding that went crazy seeking Mutaully Assured Destruction that overproduced nuclear weapons to near insane levels. LBJ looked the other way on Dimona's nuclear weapons goals. And the Zionist Hate of JFK succeeded by allowing a Zionist to Shoot his way into the Oval Office.

http://www.nti.org/e_research/e3_atomic_audit.html

Oddly, the real story of what caused the Murder of JFK are the most suppressed. Books like Final Judgement get down to the DISC and FBI Div 5 as the major culprits, then as that built it brought on the Nixon Cuban gang, with Bush-41, Jack Ruby, Meyer Lansky, and the Cuba hit squad. It bought on the Mafia boys that wanted to get JFK for going hard on the Mafia and breaking his promiss to them. At the top of the gang to kill JFK sat LBJ and Hoover. LBJ obtained Earl Warren's help to fake up the Warrent Report and blame Lee Oswald as the single shooter. Today, it is now so obvious as to what happened that almost no one believes the Warren Report's rigged conclusion.

The Torbett Files is also right on the money with an SS agent and FBI agent fingering the DISC security network that covered Oak Ridge and Huntsville and was designed and run by a Zionist named Bloomfield. It is the same theme as the differences of the Manhattan Project's Zionists against the Hitler NAZI scientists they wanted to kill with the nuclear bomb. With JFK, the NAZI's were about to finish off the nuclear bomb builders and set the standard for Peace and begin to enjoy Peace Dividends from avoiding wars.

==============

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/home/index.html

Edited by Jim Phelps

Guest Robert Morrow

I like having Jim Phelps on this board. If anyone calls him a "lunatic" "kook" "loon" or a "nut" I am going to make sure the moderators hear about it in a quick fashion.

At least Jim Phelps believes in what he is posting unlike SOME members of Education Forum, who I consider nothing more than pure internet disinformation artists on the JFK assassination.

And, at least Jim Phelps has figured out that it is *obvious* that Lyndon Johnson was a key player in the JFK assassination. I agree with Phelps on that last point.

I am not sure if I agree with the rest of the stuff. Having said that, we need to have some more quality and interesting posters on this forum. If you know of any quality JFK researcher please ask him or her to join up here. We need some "new blood."

Sincerely,

Robert Morrow

Edited by Robert Morrow

Robert ;''I like having Jim Phelps on this board. If anyone calls him a "lunatic" "kook" "loon" or a "nut" I am going to make sure the moderators hear about it in a quick fashion.

'' many have been called such, on here, it never stopped them from continuing, if so, it should not stop him, if, he thinks his reseach is important,you suggesting that he is so sensitive.?? is not for you to say...nor are any threats...b:blink:

I like having Jim Phelps on this board. If anyone calls him a "lunatic" "kook" "loon" or a "nut" I am going to make sure the moderators hear about it in a quick fashion.

At least Jim Phelps believes in what he is posting unlike SOME members of Education Forum, who I consider nothing more than pure internet disinformation artists on the JFK assassination.

And, at least Jim Phelps has figured out that it is *obvious* that Lyndon Johnson was a key player in the JFK assassination. I agree with Phelps on that last point.

I am not sure if I agree with the rest of the stuff. Having said that, we need to have some more quality and interesting posters on this forum. If you know of any quality JFK researcher please ask him or her to join up here. We need some "new blood."

Sincerely,

Robert Morrow

Initially Morrow had SOME credibility. But with each new posting he diminishes himself.

Jack

Guest Robert Morrow

Sincerely,

Robert Morrow

Initially Morrow had SOME credibility. But with each new posting he diminishes himself.

Jack

Guess what Jack White. I believe 1) Man landed on the moon 2) 9/11 was NOT an inside job but rather an attack of Islamic terrorism

Is that how you define "credibility?" With the vast majority of Americans you have NO credibility on those issues.

Edited by Robert Morrow

I think it is rather obvious who financed Oliver Stone's JFK work, was the Executive Producer, and determined what could not be said.

Citizen of Israel: Arnan Milchan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586969/

There isn't a "black out" in Zapruder, but there is a "News Black Out" on one particular subject per JFK---Zionism.

And you want another special Hollywood deal.

===========

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?3902-Oliver-Stone-s-quot-Secret-History-of-America-quot

Whoever finances the project will have a big say in which direction it takes.

While JFK was a great film, its biggest flaw was that it failed to mention JFK's bitter dispute with Israel over the latter's secret nuclear program. Not surprising, considering the EP for that movie was strong Israel supporter, personal friend of Shimon Peres, and alleged arms smuggler for Israel Arnan Milchan.

If "Secret History of America" airbrushes any mention of Israel, then it's a propaganda piece, not a serious doco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan

=====

Perhaps Oliver had his hands tied on JFK, but these days he let a little more slip out.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/07/oliver-stone-jewish-dominated-media-prevents-hiter-from-being-portrayed-in-context/

No wonder Oliver Stone is so intrigued by regime leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The leading Hollywood director told the Sunday Times that the “Jewish-dominated media” prevented Hitler from being portrayed in context.

NewsBusters reported:

Director Oliver Stone belittled the Holocaust during a shocking interview with the Sunday Times today, claiming that America’s focus on the Jewish massacre was a product of the “Jewish domination of the media.”

The director also defended Hitler and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and railed against the “powerful lobby” of Jews in America.

Stone said that his upcoming Showtime documentary series “Secret History of America,” seeks to put Hitler and Communist dictator Joseph Stalin “in context.”

“Hitler was a Frankenstein but there was also a Dr Frankenstein. German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support,” Stone told Sunday Times’ reporter Camilla Long

==========

http://johndenugent.com/english/english-oliver-stone-jewish-lobby-controls-us-foreign-policy

ENGLISH Oliver Stone: Jewish lobby controls US foreign policy

by John de Nugent on July 26, 2010

DEUTSCHE ARTIKEL RECHTS/ARTICLES FRANCAIS A DROITE

=======================

[JdN: My commentary -- The paternally half-Jewish Stone is a very mixed bag. His movie "JFK" was financed by an Israeli arms merchant and steers the investigation of the Kennedy murder AWAY from the Israeli connection -- just as all the "exposes" by fellow filmmaker Michael Moore of 9/11 and of capitalist greed steer moviegwers away from the "Jewish question." Oliver Stone's Alexander" [the Great] movie was perhaps the worst movie of the last twenty years, portraying the Macedonian Greek warrior-king as a vain, petulant, peroxided-with-dark-roots bisexual. (I could not finish watching this flop; as a Marine I could not imagine ANY army following such a faggot as Stone’s “Alexander.”) However, his film “Wall Street” with Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen was right on the mark, and portrayed the greedy and youth-corrupting villain-tycoon almost directly as a Jew in the person of the Jew Douglas’ character, “Gordon Gecko”. Do I think Stone is now a “good guy” for his remarks below? NO. I think he is still a leftist (half-)Jew and controlled opposition figure — but one who correctly is worried that the Jews are going to face a REAL Holocaust for their ever-worsening crimes, and he wants to be on record as a Jew opposing both Israeli and Wall Street-Jewish crimes. I believe that many Jews are now “covering their rears” by distancing themselves prudently from the Israelite monster and its lobby in the USAm, and the backlash that is brewing into a storm.].

Jewish control of the media is preventing an open discussion of the Holocaust, prominent Hollywood director Oliver Stone told the Sunday Times, adding that the U.S. Jewish lobby was controlling Washington’s foreign policy for years.

Jewish control of the media is preventing an open discussion of the Holocaust, prominent Hollywood director Oliver Stone told the Sunday Times, adding that the U.S. Jewish lobby was controlling Washington’s foreign policy for years.

In the Sunday interview, Stone reportedly said U.S. public opinion was focused on the Holocaust as a result of the “Jewish domination of the media,” adding that an upcoming film of him aims to put Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin “in context.”

“There’s a major lobby in the United States,” Stone said, adding that “they are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington.”

The famed Hollywood director of such films as Platoon and JFK, also said that while “Hitler was a Frankenstein,” there was also a “Dr Frankenstein.”

“German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support,” Stone told the Sunday Times, adding that “Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed].”

Referring to the alleged influence of the powerful Jewish lobby on U.S. foreign policy, Stone said that Israel had distorted “United States foreign policy for years,” adding he felt U.S. policy toward Iran was “horrible.”

“Iran isn’t necessarily the good guy,” Stone said, insisting that Americans did not “know the full story.”

Stone’s comments to the Sunday times echo pervious remarks by the Hollywood director, regarding what he conceives as the distorted view of figures such as Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin in U.S. media.

Earlier this year, Stone, speaking at the at the Television Critics Association’s semi-annual press tour in Pasadena said that “Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and it’s been used cheaply.”

“He’s the product of a series of actions. It’s cause and effect … People in America don’t know the connection between World War I and World War II, Stone said adding that through his documentary work he has been able to “walk in Stalin’s shoes and Hitler’s shoes to understand their point of view.”

“We’re going to educate our minds and liberalize them and broaden them. We want to move beyond opinions … Go into the funding of the Nazi party. How many American corporations were involved, from GM through IBM. Hitler is just a man who could have easily been assassinated,” Stone said.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/oliver-stone-jewish-control-of-the-media-is-preventing-free-holocaust-debate-1.304108

============================

http://www.starchiefpress.com/articles/article22.html

"We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

—Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to Israeli foreign minister Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001.

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

—Senator Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10-07-73 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

===========

http://www.rense.com/general85/ownh.htm

Edited by Jim Phelps

Col. Philip Corso is one of the biggest proponents of the Roswell UFO crash and the use of alien technology by the Military- Industrial-Complex - See: The Day After Roswell, but the connection to what happened at Dealey Plaza isn't the rocket scientists, PAPERCLIP or Jews, but the backchannel negotiations that were being conducted between JFK and Castro at the time of the assassination.

This top secret operation was known about and leaked (to the Cubans) by the same people who leaked the NPIC U2 photos of Soviet missile in Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis - Col. Phillip Corso and Sen. Keating (R. NY), as Corso himself has acknowledged.

Keating was good pals with Lisa Howard, the TV reporter who worked for Eisenhower's Press agent, and it was Howard who set up the first meeting between the backchannel participants - Cuba's UN ambassador and JFK's good friend and assistant to US UN Ambassador Stevenson.

You want to blame the assassination on such vague suspects as Germans, Jews, the CIA or the Mafia, it doesn't matter, when you can get down into the nitty gritty and name names - and figure out who really did what.

But why bother when you can just blame Germans and Jews?

Bill Kelly

JFKCountercoup.blogspot.com

Hello Bill,

I didn't suggest the Germans had anything to do with killing JFK other than the fact that JFK supported them and their bigger projects and visions. Perhaps you misread the associations.

There was an extreme hate directed at JFK and his father Joe for decades that became worse because of JFK's support for NAZI Rocket Scientists, moving toward peace, and severely cutting back the nuclear weapons business. And cutting back Domona's weapons intentions, that same cutting back that DeGaulle intended for Dimona.

Nukes were going to have to take the back seat on the bus as the NAZI were kings again.

One has to admit these NAZI alien scientists came a long way from being near winners of the war under Hitler's superweapons programs to being declaired Neuremburg related and pulled from jail or death by Paperclip, to find themselves in the central US making bigger and better rockets that ended up delivering the nuclear weapons intended for Hitler that won the Japan war, and finially became the American people's greatest visions of taking on space and space travel. The NASA rocket men became part of the Knights of the Round table for Lancer and Camelot. Even the NASA space shuttle is based upon old NAZI glider designs. We use so much of these old German designs because they were so far advanced of everyone else in thinking. Thus, they took US into space--extraterrestrial territory all by using their intelligent designs and they were not even US Citizons for the longest time, an alien intelligence. It was those word games that covered up the human experiments at White Sands that came so close to exposing it all in the Nation's Newspapers.

Camelot came about, in the days of old, due to Jesus' family fleeing the old hate for the Essene teachings, those same teachings for Peace that JFK seemed to be following so closely. Lancer was nicknamed for Camelot, the Area of Avaon and Glastonbury, UK, that became one of the first Christian Churches.

IF a religion were to be considered a race, then perhaps the Catholic Race had the superior ideals. Ideals that went so far beyond the thinking of war that they had to be killed, in body and in soul. Yet these Ideals live on in so many ways today.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Per MJ-12. These seems to be a synergistic involvement of this JFK alleged quote, JFK's UFO inquiry (Nov. 12, 1963), and MJ-12 faked wordings to conceal the Paperclip Presidential Order violations:

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom and before I leave this office, I must inform the citizens of their plight." Nov. 12, 1963

======

If we note well, this Dr. Vannevar Bush was an associate of General Leslie Groves and the Operation Paperclip, and with that we find the reason to spin and cover up the simple facts they broke presidential directives to bring NAZI war crime involved scientists into the US to avoid their Neurenburg complications. Devicive words like extraterrestrial are linked to space program rocketry and the term alien linked to both the NAZI's status in the US as well as their nuclear human experiment persons not being of US origin.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Majestic%2012

Majestic 12

— filed under: Unexplained Phenomenon

Majestic 12 In 1988, two FBI offices received similar versions of a memo titled “Operation Majestic-12…” claiming to be highly classified government document. The memo appeared to be a briefing for newly-elected President Eisenhower on a secret committee created to exploit a recovery of an extra-terrestrial aircraft and cover-up this work from public examination. An Air Force investigation determined the document to be a fake.

==============

http://www.doug-long.com/bush.htm

VANNEVAR BUSH:

Photo courtesy of MIT Museum

THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE ATOMIC BOMB

The U.S. government's atomic bomb project began with Albert Einstein's letter to President Franklin Roosevelt. And Gen. Leslie Groves brought the a-bomb to completion. But in between there was Vannevar Bush, the man behind the scenes of the atomic bomb project.

By promoting a closer relationship between government, science, and industry, Bush helped increase the military-industrial complex significantly. Ironically, he was never comfortable with big government during the post-WWII years or with the increased military influence over science. But by then the changes he had fostered had eclipsed his power to control them.

=====

Had JFK seen this MJ-12 faked up language to conceal from the President, he would have had more than enough ammo to go after the CIA and Bomb project Dr. Bush

========

http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/truman.php

==========

http://omasiali.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/operation-paperclip-2/

==========

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_paperclip03.htm

To fully understand how this control over parallel space programs worked, one must look past the Eisenhower administration and study the National Security Act of 1947.

On September 15 of that year - only three months after pilot Kenneth Arnold saw flying discs over Mount Rainier, and just two months after something crashed near Roswell, New Mexico - President Harry S. Truman signed into law the National Security Act of 1947, which, among other things, created the National Security Council (NSC) and the Air Force as a separate branch of service, united the military branches under a Department of Defense, and created America’s first peacetime civilian intelligence organization, the Central Intelligence Agency.

An important example of the tight inner government control by secret society members may be found in the NSC, which has come to dominate U.S. policy decisions, including the use of armed force. Most Americans have no idea who exactly comprises the powerful NSC.

The council principals are the president, vice president, and secretaries of state and defense, positions predominantly held throughout the later twentieth century by members of the globalist societies, the Council on Foreign Relations, or the Trilateral Commission. The NSC staff is directed by the president’s national security adviser.

Administrator Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, a 1919 graduate of the Naval Academy, who was familiar with both intelligence work and the Nazis, having worked undercover for a year in Vichy, France.

After serving as the third director of Central Intelligence Group, he became the first director of the CIA upon its formation in September 1947, obviously a good choice for a top- secret group like MJ-12.

Forrestal became secretary of defense in July 1947 - the time of the Roswell incident - but resigned in March 1949, a month before he reportedly committed suicide at Bethesda Naval Hospital. He claimed he was being followed by Zionist agents.

His MJ-12 position was permanently filled by General Walter B. Smith.

General Walter Bedell Smith, who had been Eisenhower’s chief of staff and former U.S. ambassador to Moscow, replacing Averell Harriman. In 1950, Smith replaced Admiral Hillenkoetter as Director of Central Intelligence. Most intriguing was Smith’s close relationship as friend and business partner with Prince Bern-hard of the Netherlands, the former SS officer who, with Smith’s help, founded the secretive Bilderberg Group.

Before leaving for En gland prior to hostilities, the German-born Bernhard was employed in I.G. Farben’s Intelligence Department, NM7.

General Nathan F. Twining, commander of the Air Material Command based at Wright-Patterson, who was already heavily involved in the UFO issue by the time of MJ-12. He had canceled a scheduled trip on July 8, 1947, “due to a very important and sudden matter.” This was the day the Roswell Air Base press release regarding the recovery of a flying saucer was issued.

UFO researcher William Moore claimed that Twining actually made a two-day trip to New Mexico. On September 23, 1945, just as the air force became a separate service, Twining sent a letter to the chief of staff of the Army Air Force, Brigadier General George Schulgen, who had requested information on “flying discs.” In a letter stamped SECRET, Twining began by stating without equivocation, “The phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”

General Robert M. Montegue, a military man with no known corporate links, who nevertheless was the base commander of Fort Bliss near El Paso, Texas, in 1947, during the time the Paperclip scientists worked there.

He also served as director of the Anti- aircraft and Guided Missile Branch of the army’s Artillery School as well as commanding general of the Sandia Atomic Energy Commission facility in Albuquerque, New Mexico, from July 1947 to February 1951. His responsibilities included security at the White Sands Proving Ground.

Montegue was at the center of the controversies concerning both the Roswell crash and the Paperclip scientists

The agenda of this control group may have been best expressed by Senator Lyndon B. Johnson who, speaking to the Senate Democratic Caucus on January 7, 1958, stated,

“Control of space means control of the world... From space, the masters of infinity would have the power to control the Earth’s weather, to cause drought and flood, to change the tides and raise the levels of the sea, to divert the Gulf Stream and change the climate to frigid... There is something more powerful than the ultimate weapon.

That is the ultimate position - the position of total control over the Earth that lies somewhere in outer space... And if there is an ultimate position, then our national goal and the goal of all free men must be to win and hold that position.”

Johnson, who in 1954 became the youngest Senate majority leader in U.S. history, was in a position to serve those in both the military and the corporations. In 2007, President George W. Bush echoed Johnson’s remarks by calling for new space missions and the weaponization of space.

ADDING TO JOHNSON’S puzzling statement about “the masters of infinity” are facts indicating an astounding connection between the well- documented occultism of the Nazis, the NASA space program, and the Soviet space program.

==============

aliennote.jpg

What the MJ-12 issue is really about is the cover up of US War Crimes by these economic eletes named in MJ-12, which was likely told to Eisenhower, but never officially a policy. It was one of those we have your back in return for letting us have our way with the US Economy. These War Crimes experiments at White Sands is the Black Mail system of these economic Royalists to keep a strangle hold upon the US. Thus the picture above tells this story in a crypto message type method.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Interesting aside bits of info on what human cost these V-2's and why the NAZI's were more than unpopular:

The concentration camps for labor for V-2'a:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelbau-Dora

Citation:

Mittelbau-Dora (also Dora-Mittelbau and Nordhausen-Dora) was a Nazi Germany labour camp that provided workers for the Mittelwerk V-2 rocket factory in the Kohnstein, situated near Nordhausen, Germany.

Approximately 60,000 prisoners from 21 nations (mostly Russians, Poles, and French) passed through Dora.[citation needed] An estimated 20,000 inmates died; 9000 died from exhaustion and collapse, 350 hanged (including 200 for sabotage), the remainder died mainly from disease and starvation.[2] The subcamps of Konzentrationslager Mittelbau (Concentration Camp Central Construction) eventually totalled more than 40.

==========================

The V-2 rocket factory inside huge underground gypsum mine outside Nordhausen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelwerk

Citation:

Having been warned to "expect something a little unusual in the Nordhausen area", and after previously entering the Nordhausen plant from the North through the Junkers Nordwerke, U.S. 3rd Armored Division and 104th Infantry Divisions reached the city of Nordhausen on 11 April 1945 and discovered the dead and sick of the Boelcke Kaserne[2]:264 barracks.[15] Compared to the V-2 rocket casualties (2,541 killed, 5,923 injured),[16] an estimated 20,000 Mittelbau-Dora forced laborers died: 9000 died from exhaustion and collapse, 350 were hanged (including 200 for sabotage), and the remainder died from disease or starvation (or were shot).[7]:72-74

=============

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordhausen

The Mittelbau-Dora Nazi concentration camp was located on the outskirts of town during World War II to provide labor for the Mittelwerk V-2 rocket factory in the Kohnstein. On April 3 and 4 April 1945 three-quarters of the town was destroyed by bombing raids of the Royal Air Force, in which around 8,800 people died, including 1500 sick prisoners at the Boelcke Kaserne barracks within Nordhausen.[2] Earlier on August 24, 1944, 11 B-17 Flying Fortresses of Mission 568 bombed the airfield at Nordhausen as a target of opportunity.[3] On 11 April 1945, the Americans occupied the town, and on 2 July the Red Army took over. On 18 July the Soviet administration created the Institute Rabe to develop Soviet rocket technology on the basis of the substantially more sophisticated V-2 rockets

====================

The Germans with their "Vengence Weapons" and their Luftwaffa fire bomb raids on London pretty much made Churchill and others to throw eveything at Germany and not care what happened to civilian targets, or slave labor at weapons plants.

+++

Unrestricted Bombing order for infrastructure and factories:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_bombing_directive

Citation:

The Area Bombing Directive (General Directive No.5 (S.46368/D.C.A.S)) was a 14 February 1942[1][2] order from the British Air Ministry directing RAF Bomber Command "...that the primary objective of your operations should be focused on the morale of the enemy civil population and in particular the industrial workers".[3] The directive listed a number of targets including the Ruhr area industrial cities of Cologne, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, and Essen as priorities.[4] The directive also stated that "You are accordingly authorized to employ your forces without restriction" which lifted the injunction placed on Bomber Command on 13 November 1941 ordering it to conserve its forces after the very heavy mauling it had suffered at the hands of Luftwaffe night fighters earlier that month.[5][6]

===============

Comment:

Allied air power decimated several major cities to get even with these Vengence weapons and the infrastucture problems pretty much shut down transportation and the ability to run everyday life. People were eating dead horses for food, and labor camps got much less. Diseases and starvation became rampant, and it was the Allied total infrastructure attacks that crippled Germany at that point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

Citation:

The Bombing of Dresden was a military bombing by the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and the United States Army Air Force (USAAF) as part of the allied forces between 13 February and 15 February 1945 in the Second World War. In four raids, altogether 3,600 planes, of which 1,300 were heavy bombers, dropped as many as 650,000 incendiaries, together with 8,000 lb. high-explosive bombs and hundreds of 4,000-pounders.[1] In all more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices were dropped on the city, the Baroque capital of the German state of Saxony. The resulting firestorm destroyed 15 square miles (39 square kilometres) of the city centre.[2]

A 1953 United States Air Force report written by Joseph W. Angell defended the operation as the justified bombing of a military and industrial target, which was a major rail transportation and communication centre, housing 110 factories and 50,000 workers in support of the Nazi war effort.[3] However, several researchers have discovered that not all of the communications infrastructure, such as the bridges, were in fact targeted, nor were the extensive industrial areas outside the city centre.[4]

Dresden was not the only city destroyed by the allies. The bombing of the larger city of Hamburg in 1943 created one of the greatest firestorms raised by the RAF and United States Army Air Force,[11] killing roughly 50,000 civilians in Hamburg and practically destroying the entire city. The Allies also bombed the smaller city of Pforzheim in 1945, killing roughly 18,000 civilians,[12], suggesting that the bombing raids over Dresden were actually not the most severe of World War II.

======

An aside:

V-2 testing site like Cape Canaveral:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peenem%C3%BCnde#V-2_Production_Plant

==========

Comment:

So, when the US took the German Rocket Scientists there was a real mixed bag of feelings over it all, in good part these Vengence Weapons set up the unrestricted bombing of cities and slave labor weapons factories.

The Rocket Scientist were the roots of all the unrestricted bombing that took out major city centers, weapons factories and workers, and even tried to get into the Vengence weapons mines with special gasoline bombs to cook well down into these mine factories.

So, nobody really spoke much of the Holocausets issues in books by Eisenhower and Churchill, but these came up with the issues from Neuremburg trials against the NAZIs after the war. It was mostly over the Prisoner Camps, and the extremely bad treatment of slave workers.

It would also come up that Missle works caused the unrestricted bombing and the Allied methods were responsible for lots of deaths at work camp factories. It was never just Hitler killing people, there were lots of direct slave labor casulties of the war.

Then it gets into people wanting reperations, and the issues of the Jewish orientation getting hit the hardest. Little was ever said in public but the Allied paid off these issue with the Brits. giving up Palestine and carving out Israel as payment for the harm done. There was more involved than just the Balfore Promiss note to the Rothchilds, as they wanted Israel to happen. In return for Israel, then all became Hitler's fault only, and the partly line that Hitler and the NAZIs were soly responsible for all the work camp deaths. The Allies were off the hook, and the Zionists got their long sought prize.

The Six Million story was played out long before WWII, but this NAZI effect gave it real substance into the millions and it was not just Hitler killing people, as the Allied Bomber Campaigns did lots of damage too, both directly due to bombing and infrastructure effects on food and medicines.

Some of the old news stories:

http://iamthewitness.com/Crucifixion-of-Jews.html

http://globalfire.tv/nj/04en/religion/6million.htm

http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot.com/2009/08/six-million-jews-perished-in-1945-1938.html

And there was even a book written to support this theme early in the 1900s. The precise 6 million number stems from interpretation of a religion text.

=============

So, as we begin to reconnect these old information dots, for the public sector, on all that was happening the end of OSS time of 1946-47, we see a new Trinity effect, all connected to one central cover up theme, and the prime reason for the CIA:

1. The Paperclip NAZIs are imported into US in 1946 and human experiment at White Sands in 1947 using Nukes and human experiments for plane survival and flash effects with the scientists from Dachau, etc. doing more Neuremburg violations in the US. It is spun as Weather Ballons or UFO's and Aliens to conceal it, both designed to pull public attention off the real deal.

2. The CIA is spawned from the OSS and Kermit Roosevelts, BloomField and others ideas. They work with Mafia and run drugs to fund CIA Extrapolitical assassinations.

3. Israel is created out of British posession Palestine, as pay off for Allied deaths to Jewish elements in the war and Rothchild loans via Lord Balfour. Zionists, in return, tell their precise 6 million number religion theme, with all fault on Hitler, all victums gassed and creamated, and Allies are absolved of their role in the disaster.

==========

The 1946-47 formation of Israel certainly caused great tensions in Middle East that persist to this day, from Israel's inception it was forecast that the Arabs would force the Jews into the Mediterranean, and they may well have if not for their Samson Option and US support with convential weapons. The stability in the Middle East has always been tenuous since Israel's inception, and many suggest this instabilty will ferment a WWIII. The Israeli played their trump card of getting their Jewish Nuclear Scientists pals, in the US's Manhattan Project, to give up the details for making atomic bombs. When the French gave up on the Dimona being a peaceful effort, the Israeli started stealing uranium from Apollo, Pa. Now, problems are more intense than ever and their exists an extreme imbalance of power in the region.

Everyone knows the Russian spy operations against the US gathered Manhattan Project secrets almost as soon as they were invented. The Russians had a deeply planted spy, who had full access to the entire Manhattan Project secrets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/12/us/12koval.html

What few people know is the Zionist spys did much the same as problems over Israel came into perspective. Israel's spying is a little more unusual, as Israel is half economic Royalist and half Socialistic Communist, and this effect confusese many. Israel has stolen US secrets and turned right around and sold or given them to the other side. They frequently play both ends of the politic against the middle.

When Israel came along, it made a religion into a National Country, and this caused a new intensity and extreme for relgion. Religions is supposed to be a belief orientation, not a cause for country so much. Correct thinking keeps religion separate from state, so that logic and reason dominate and not ole out of place beliefs for the current age. Similarly, when JFK entered the Presidential age, he was the youngest President, the First Catholic, and the First Irish associated President. For the Zionists this was a horror, as the Catholics called the Jewish as the Christ Killers for the longest time, and only in recent times, as the Zionists blamed the Catholics for the Holocaust, has the Catholic stance mellowed. Joe and Jack were still known for being more anti-semitic, and the Catholic orientation was fuel for their fire to hate JFK. Hitler got along with the Catholics, but not the Jewish. JFK got along with the NAZI NASA space efforts, and not well with the push for nuclear weapons, more wars by the Joint Chiefs, and the push for wars for profits by the Mil / Ind / Congressional Network, nor those of the economic Royalists in the sense of the Fed. Reserve being mainly Jewish Rothchild related economic Oligarchy.

FDR captured this problem well with his June 27, 1936 speech in Philadelphia called: "A Rendezvous With Destiny" It was like a new Declaration of Independence, and Joe and Jack obviously paid attention to the epic FDR warnings. In the next decade these like interests would become one in the same with the DDE warning on the Congressional / Industrial / Congressional Network as these same economic Royalists sought to hide their assets and influence into corporations, which then purchased and elected their own politicians. So, both Congress and the Office of President no longer represented We the People, but was owned and operated by the Corperations and the Economic Royalists. This was the Beast that JFK faced as he was cutting the power back that the Beast possessed, just like in FDR's Philadelphia Speech suggested be done.

Getting back to Nuclear power, which was funded by the Rothchild economic interests, For those many Jewish oriented or Zionist sympathetic in the Manhattan Project it was intended, by all the Jewish Scientists to blow up the NAZIs and Hitler himself, for their crimes against the Jewish of Europe. JFK's thrusting the German NAZI rocket scientists into highest prominence was a blow almost too much to tolerate. It was seen as JFK being like Hitler, like his Dad Joe, and anti-Jeweish. JFK was shutting down the Nuclear Weapons business. Suddenly, peace was killing the Bomb work, making the Manhattan Project as a burden to society, and elevating peaceful ideas of Man in Space as the highest of Human Asperations. The Jewish games for weapons for Israel, racketing up the Cold War for more money for nuclear weapons became a boondoggle, the new game was Peace Dividends under JFK. Israel was to suffer being pushed into the Mediterranean and the Manhattan Project to become a pariah relic of history not useful for peace in the JFK world order.

===========

So, what has JFK tripped over in asking about UFOs from the NASA NAZI's. It appears he is told about the games of spoofing the public on NAZI war crimes in the US, the big pay off to the Zionists by the Allies giving up Israel, and what catapults the CIA into existance, and FBI's cover up on the mess. Yet there is one more obvious clue, coded but a finger points to the guilty parties and who started it.

As a result of this mess, we end up with a terribly corrupted political system that is controlled by everyone's culpabilty in the various cover ups for national security interests.

===========

A famous encoded Cryptogram from JFK:

In a comment made to a NYC-Manhattan Columbia University class on Nov. 12, 1963, Ten days before his assassination, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy allegedly said:

“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”

+++++++++

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/November-22-1963-Death-of-the-President.aspx

Citation:

Then, on November 12, he held the first important political planning session for the upcoming election year. At the meeting, JFK stressed the importance of winning Florida and Texas and talked about his plans to visit both states in the next two weeks. Mrs. Kennedy would accompany him on the swing through Texas, which would be her first extended public appearance since the loss of their baby, Patrick, in August.

+++++++++

http://www.teslasociety.com/einstein.htm

pbustbuilding.JPG

Above: Pupin Physics Laboratory at Columbia University (click here for more details). This building was named after Michael Pupin's death in 1935. 29 American Noble Prize Winners did their research in Pupin Physics Laboratory.

Much of the early research on the Manhattan Project was done at Columbia University in Pupin Hall and at one time employed 700 people on the project. Tons of uranium were stored in warehouses in the Chelsea, Manhattan neighborhood; the Columbia football team was sometimes recruited to move it.

++++++++++

We all know that JFK avoided the shooting in Florida and took a helocopter flight, there were extensive warnings in both Fla. and Tx., and he took a dangerous calculated gamble that he well knew that he may note survive. Perhaps he felt that Nixon was setting him up, and a clue would be his last word. He wanted others to know of those behind the plot to kill he and his efforts to regain America's Freedom. It was his own prediction.

XXXXXXXXX

Edited by Jim Phelps

Hello Bill,

I didn't suggest the Germans had anything to do with killing JFK other than the fact that JFK supported them and their bigger projects and visions. Perhaps you misread the associations.

OH, YEA, ITS THE JEWS WHO YOU SAY KILLED JFK, NOT THE GERMANS. GOTCHA.

There was an extreme hate directed at JFK and his father Joe for decades that became worse because of JFK's support for NAZI Rocket Scientists,

THERE WAS NEVER ANY HATE DIRECTED AT JFK OR HIS FATHER FOR SUPPORT OF THE NAZI ROCKET SCIENTISTS. PAPERCLIP WAS IN PLACE YEARS BEFORE JFK EVEN DECIDED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

moving toward peace, and severely cutting back the nuclear weapons business. And cutting back Domona's weapons intentions, that same cutting back that DeGaulle intended for Dimona.

ONLY IN YOUR MIND.

Nukes were going to have to take the back seat on the bus as the NAZI were kings again.

THE NAZIS WERE NEVER KINGS OR KINGS AGAIN.

One has to admit these NAZI alien scientists came a long way from being near winners of the war under Hitler's superweapons programs to being declaired Neuremburg related and pulled from jail or death by Paperclip, to find themselves in the central US making bigger and better rockets that ended up delivering the nuclear weapons intended for Hitler that won the Japan war, and finially became the American people's greatest visions of taking on space and space travel. The NASA rocket men became part of the Knights of the Round table for Lancer and Camelot. Even the NASA space shuttle is based upon old NAZI glider designs. We use so much of these old German designs because they were so far advanced of everyone else in thinking. Thus, they took US into space--extraterrestrial territory all by using their intelligent designs and they were not even US Citizons for the longest time, an alien intelligence. It was those word games that covered up the human experiments at White Sands that came so close to exposing it all in the Nation's Newspapers.

AGREED, IT WASN'T EXTRATERRESITAL ALIENS BUT GERMAN NAZI ALIENS THAT PUT THE US INTO SPACE, AND THERE'S NO SECRET ABOUT THAT.

Camelot came about, in the days of old, due to Jesus' family fleeing the old hate for the Essene teachings,

SHOW ME ONE REFERENCE TO HOW JFK EVEN KNEW ABOUT THE ESSENE TECHINGS -

those same teachings for Peace that JFK seemed to be following so closely. Lancer was nicknamed for Camelot, the Area of Avaon and Glastonbury, UK, that became one of the first Christian Churches.

I THOUGHT IT WAS NAMED AFTER AVALON NEW JERSEY SHORE.

IF a religion were to be considered a race, then perhaps the Catholic Race had the superior ideals. Ideals that went so far beyond the thinking of war that they had to be killed, in body and in soul. Yet these Ideals live on in so many ways today.

SO BE IT.

Bill,

You are playing games again, twisting issues, not following points. Perhaps you need to read with a little better attention to detail. You have likely never come near the Manhattan Project interests and don't know diddly about such, but you assume you do.

Everyone knows all the persons of Jewish relgion orientation are a huge mix, some smart, some not so intelligent, and most all of them know little to nothing on the JFK issue. However, when it comes to Zionism it gets into the issues of nation, it gets into the more extreme points of Talmudism that most Jewish people don't even know about, but they do in Israel. Zionism is not classical religion, it gets into the issues of lands, money and power only amoung the more efflient, and faked up nationality. And we all know that very often money and power corrupt absolutely.

Just like anything else, there is a spectrum, but when money and nation gets involved it goes beyond just religion and that is when one gets into the smarter lot, the ones that will go to extremes in relgions, and we all know money corrupts absolutely. Nobody tends to worry about the poor folks, it is the rich ones that are the movers and shakers, and they play politics for gain. Make wars for profits, run the poor though a grinder to sell weapons. The beast ate them alive, and all were powerless to stop because it was all consuming, like a great Phoenx on the rage.

Everyone saw what the power brokers interested in power, money, and control did to all those poor people in Weimar Germany. It isn't ever the little guys, but it is the big money players. Rothchilds love wars, like to increase their economic footprint.

FDR captured the basic issues in his message called: "A Rendezvous With Destiny"

Nothing has really changed between then and now----except this river you like to send everyone up, called DeNile.

http://www.austincc.edu/lpatrick/his2341/fdr36acceptancespeech.htm

The problems for the last 100 years stem from this dual nature of Talmudism that spun off both the economic Royalism of the Rothschilds, et al, verses the Social Communism set up by Marx, Trottsky and all the Russian Jewish players. That stryation has torn the world apart. Do I think this is a factor for motive in JFK, Yup, me and lots of others. But, I don't think a one of us blame all the common Jewish religion oriented folks. Most of them don't even know the extremes of the Talmud religious law, but some use that in other lands. Perhaps even here when it comes to drug profits in the US.

In the US, things were on the upswing for economic Royalism, as explained by FDR and DDE, and JFK was making corrections which removed the power and economic games of the rich to restore a better life for Americans. The reason everyone on the JFK issue is here is because we know he worked for us, and we want those that worked against him exposed and the world to learn all about their extremes and oligarchic excesses.

I am not sure what you want----

Most of us care more about learning all the motives, then perhaps move down to the little guys that got tossed a wad of money to do the dirty deeds for their money masters.

But you apparently seek only the bottom of the ladder, and not even to want to learn of the bigger issues and games.

So what if it is Lucien Sarti or James Files that pulled the trigger on the grassy knoll, I want to know their pay masters and the larger motives behind the JFK hit. The shooters are the least of our worries, but you seem to want only the shooter.

I think large, looking at economic systems, follow the money, follow the power. You can think small, and try to float your small talk, but it falls on deaf ears for those looking at the issues of economic Royalism as it lies in bed with Zionism.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Bill,

You are playing games again, twisting issues, not following points. Perhaps you need to read with a little better attention to detail.

Everyone knows all the persons of Jewish relgion orientation are a huge mix, some smart, some not so intelligent, and most all of them know little to nothing on the JFK issue. However, when it comes to Zionism it gets into the issues of nation, it gets into the more extreme points of Talmudism that most Jewish people don't even know about, but they do in Israel. Zionism is not classical religion, it gets into the issues of lands, money and power only amoung the more efflient, and faked up nationality. And we all know that very often money and power corrupt absolutely.

Just like anything else, there is a spectrum, but when money and nation gets involved it goes beyond just religion and that is when one gets into the smarter lot, the ones that will go to extremes in relgions, and we all know money corrupts absolutely. Nobody tends to worry about the poor folks, it is the rich ones that are the movers and shakers, and they play politics for gain. Make wars for profits, run the poor though a grinder to sell weapons.

Everyone saw what the power brokers interested in power, money, and control did to all those poor people in Weimar Germany. It isn't ever the little guys, but it is the big money players. Rothchilds love wars, like to increase their economic footprint.

FDR captured the basic issues in his message called: "A Rendezvous With Destiny"

Nothing has really changed between then and now----except this river you like to send everyone up, called DeNile.

http://www.austincc....tancespeech.htm

The problems for the last 100 years stem from this dual nature of Talmudism that spun off both the economic Royalism of the Rothschilds, et al, verses the Social Communism set up by Marx, Trottsky and all the Russian Jewish players. That stryation has torn the world apart. Do I think this is a factor for motive in JFK, Yup, me and lots of others. But, I don't think a one of us blame all the common Jewish religion oriented folks. Most of them don't even know the extremes of the Talmud religious law, but some use that in other lands. Perhaps even here when it comes to drug profits in the US.

In the US, things were on the upswing for economic Royalism, as explained by FDR and DDE, and JFK was making corrections which removed the power and economic games of the rich to restore a better life for Americans. The reason everyone on the JFK issue is here is because we know he worked for us, and we want those that worked against him exposed and the world to learn all about their extremes and oligarchic excesses.

I am not sure what you want----

Most of us care more about learning all the motives, then perhaps move down to the little guys that got tossed a wad of money to do the dirty deeds for their money masters.

But you apparently seek only the bottom of the ladder, and not even to want to learn of the bigger issues and games.

So what if it is Lucien Sarti or James Files that pulled the trigger on the grassy knoll, I want to know their pay masters and the larger motives behind the JFK hit. The shooters are the least of our worries, but you seem to want only the shooter.

I think large, looking at economic systems, follow the money, follow the power. You can think small, and try to float your small talk, but it falls on deaf ears for those looking at the issues of economic Royalism as it lies in bed with Zionism.

Well, from my perspective, you can either follow the evidence from the scene of the crime to where ever it goes, or you can blame whoever you want and assemble all the evidence that supports your theory together and ignore the rest.

I prefer the former, and apparently you prefer the latter.

Just to make sure we understand one another.

BK

With less petty sniping----there might come understanding.

No, it's not about petty sniping, it's all about understanding, and the understanding that whatever it is you believe happened at Dealey Plaza was a covert intelligence operation that either originated from a foreign intelligence agency or a domestic one, and if you believe it was orchestrated by a foreign agency then provide the evidence that supports your theory because all the info that I have acquired indicates it was strictly a domestic operation and those responsible took over the government and changed policy.

If you have evidence or information that indicates anyone else was responsible, then lets hear it.

Bill Kelly

Jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com