The Education Forum

False Flag Imminent 26 June 2011

Guest James H. Fetzer

Rambles and opines from legality to morality to religion to some justification for misogynistic actions to differing forms of governments, and I don't remember what....

:huh:

Rambles and opines from legality to morality to religion to some justification for misogynistic actions to differing forms of governments, and I don't remember what....

:huh:

Fetzer is one of the greatest minds of the 20th - 21st centuries your inability to understand what he was saying was due to your own intellectual failings! :P:):o

Well, as there's a distinct lack of "Breaking News" flashes/interruptions, I'ma guessing the match is not being attacked by anyone?

:ice:tomatoes

Well, as there's a distinct lack of "Breaking News" flashes/interruptions, I'ma guessing the match is not being attacked by anyone?

The match is actually over. Germany beat Canada. I await an apology from Prof Fetzler of perpetrating a silly hoax on the members of the forum.

The match is actually over. Germany beat Canada. I await an apology from Prof Fetzler of perpetrating a silly hoax on the members of the forum.

Your wait will be a very long one, it should come just about the time Lucifer has to go shopping for thermal underwear. As Peter McKenna pointed out up thread, "This is, I think, what they call "a self reinforcing delusion". If it doesn't happen Fetzer saved the day." Note that Fetzer was unfazed by his previous failed prediction of a June x6, 20xx attack on an international football (soccer) game in Europe.

Your wait will be a very long one, it should come just about the time Lucifer has to go shopping for thermal underwear. As Peter McKenna pointed out up thread, "This is, I think, what they call "a self reinforcing delusion". If it doesn't happen Fetzer saved the day." Note that Fetzer was unfazed by his previous failed prediction of a June x6, 20xx attack on an international football (soccer) game in Europe.

Well, here we are on June 27th and there appears not to have been any sort of attack on the Women's World Cup in Germany. What went wrong, Prof Fetzler? Or was this just another silly conspiracy story designed to deceive the gullible?

My diary records:

"Got up late this morning and without warning, nothing happened."

Considering the source, that comes as no surprise! :lol:

No doubt Prof Fetzler MEANT to write something like: "I sincerely apologize to members of the forum for cluttering it up with silly, unsubstantiated rumors put out by bizarre conspiracy theorists with weak track records for reliability. I will, of course, be much more careful before I spread this sort of thing again."

...or perhaps not...

:)

"weak track record" would be a step-up for them.

NO track record, on the other hand.....would be more factual :lol:

People displaying passive aggressive behavior carry a lot of repressed anger from their childhood, now projected on the people around them. It appears as sarcastic comments, derisive opinions and blaming other people for their own shortcomings.

These feelings you are experiencing; paranoia, low self-esteem, lack of confidence: Tell me about them. When did they begin?

These feelings you are experiencing; paranoia, low self-esteem, lack of confidence: Tell me about them. When did they begin?

Thanks for proving my point about your little PAB problem Steve!

Okay, I've settled down now.. :lol:

Edited by Duane Daman