The Education Forum

The Beatles, Conspiracy and the Supernatural

Will Emaus

For the past year-and-a-half, I've been working on an idea that there could be a supernatural component to conspiracy theory and pop culture, primarily through the work of the Beatles.

I came to the conclusion while starting to look at the assassination of JFK for myself; an independent tip that I should take a look at the early deaths in rock started me on a path of positing that the possible supernatural component in rock and the corresponding synchronicity between pop culture and political conspiracy may be in fact related to each other.

This is what I've come up with. (See page 7)

I don't necessarily expect everyone to take my premise seriously, although I believe its what is happening. My reason for posting is that the "coincidences" relating to December 8th are strong enough I think to look at not only for the possibility of a supernatural component to conspiracy, but an occult/secret society involvement also.

To quote Bob Dylan in late '63, there's no black and white, left and right to me anymore. There's only up and down.

Take a look, let me know what you think...

Edited by Will Emaus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably talking to myself at this point, but that's OK. ;)

Look at the conspiracies, take a step back and look objectively.

Chappaquiddick kept a 3rd Kennedy from the White House, but who caused it?

A human group? Honestly? Every component of a conspiracy is there, except another human

being to cause it.

Solve that riddle...

A human conspiracy can be a component of a supernatural one; BMI vs. Ascap/Payola was a component of the "day the music died". But Little Richard? Elvis? Jerry Lee Lewis? All "naturally" occurring...

This isn't to go David Icke (unless you want to talk about theosophy and the Isle of Wight)

or little green men, 43% of the United States goes to Church every Sunday and puts their faith in something

much less plausible.

"There's something happening here, and you don't know what it is..."

CS Lewis, Aldous Huxley on 11/22/63. L and H. Ordinal position, 12th and 8th letters of the alphabet. The US entry into WWII (12/8). Jim Morrison, Admiral George Morrison's son (born on 12/8). Magical Mystery Tour and "The best way to go is by MDC (12/8). Dorothy Hunt plane crash (12/8). John Lennon (12/8) etc...

Someone is trying to tell you something...

Why would John Lennon foreshadow his own death?

Much like Dark Side of the Moon and the Wizard of Oz, Revolution Number 9 syncs up perfectly

with the third verse of Hotel California. Listen to the placement of the "shhhs" with HC.

"Stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast" turned backwards is "John Lennon

by himself".

Hotel California was released on December 8th 1976, 9 years to the day after Magical Mystery Tour

and it's poster proclaiming "The Best Way to Go is by MDC".

Hotel California came 4 years to the day before John Lennon's death. How could they have intended this?

...and at 5:55 in the Attica State clip where Yoko declares that prisoners need freedom as an audience member objects and asks what she would say if an Attica prisoner killed one of her family members while a guy who looks quite similar to how Mark David Chapman will look 9 years in the future listens on next to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjqC2oFLcQ&feature=player_embedded

The Attica riot happened on September 9th 1971, the same date that John Lennon released Imagine.

What conspiracy could get someone to foreshadow their own death?

Edited by Will Emaus

...and more.

Revolution Number 9 ended with the chant "Hold that line, block that kick". 39 years to the day after the United States entered WWII after Pearl Harbor, Hawaii resident Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon.

An ABC news correspondent happened to be at Roosevelt Hospital when John Lennon was brought in, allowing for ABC to jump everyone else on the story of Lennon's death which was fed to Howard Cosell just in time for him to announce it live on the Monday Night Football broadcast of December 8th 1980 with 0:03 seconds remaining in a game tied 13-13 as John Smith was lining up to kick a field goal.

Will, I wonder, does Numerology have a place in your scheme of things?

Hi John,

I think certain things have a pattern by design, but here I think it was purely a matter of temptation

to communicate rather than something that is based on a structure,so to speak. It seems very dynamic, as if there is a genuine will involved, meaning the number has no power in this; whoever wants a number highlighted is doing so to communicate a message.

I think the principle of how you get this sort of precognition is the coupling of Romans 9:22 which talks about God creating Objects of Wrath and Destruction; and James 1:13 which states that it is impossible for God to have anything to do with sin, including tempting it. Meaning that demonic spirit activity is required to carry out this task, and the foreknowledge comes as a result.

John and Yoko lived off of numerology, and yet clearly got entrapped if you watch the Attica State clip. Its almost inexplicable to me that she wanted to live in the Dakota after the Manson -> Polanski coincidences, like a lot of these artists believed they had a certain control and then found out differently...

Hi John,

I think certain things have a pattern by design, but here I think it was purely a matter of temptation

to communicate rather than something that is based on a structure,so to speak. It seems very dynamic, as if there is a genuine will involved, meaning the number has no power in this; whoever wants a number highlighted is doing so to communicate a message.

I think the principle of how you get this sort of precognition is the coupling of Romans 9:22 which talks about God creating Objects of Wrath and Destruction; and James 1:13 which states that it is impossible for God to have anything to do with sin, including tempting it. Meaning that demonic spirit activity is required to carry out this task, and the foreknowledge comes as a result.

John and Yoko lived off of numerology, and yet clearly got entrapped if you watch the Attica State clip. Its almost inexplicable to me that she wanted to live in the Dakota after the Manson -> Polanski coincidences, like a lot of these artists believed they had a certain control and then found out differently...

Thank you for replying, Will.

Can you help me please?

Re the first paragraph. What is it that guides this person in trying to communicate a message?

2nd. I've in the past spent a fair bit of time studying the Bible and talking to various priests from various denominations as well as to various teachers of Buddhas meditation techniques which inevitably involves interpreting the real words of Buddha so I know that to have a meaningful discussion about such matters one needs to know which version of various texts one uses. So: Which Bible are you using?

3rd. Later.

John,

I use King James, I tend to like to use a NIV plain english in communicating though as I'm not really convinced that any version has the whole thing right...

As far as who is communicating the message, this is the supernatural piece to this. People in my view are being tempted and manipulated to do certain things on certain dates in which the act or the date has meaning to an entity, God or Satan, Angels or Demons in any combination not prohibited elsewhere in scripture

(God doesn't lie for example, so Paul is Dead didn't come from God).

This isn't to take a moralist stance about Rock or anything else, but you have to use scripture to identify and define the system that is at work.

I'm pretty sure you know what I'm saying, but in case someone else reads this and doesn't, the reason why CS Lewis and Aldous Huxley would die on 11/22/63 along with JFK is to spotlight the letters L and H (sorry to go Sesame Street) because the letters L and H are the 12th and 8th letters of the alphabet.

So hypothetically (because I haven't sat down for coffee with God or Satan lately), you have two very famous people dying simply to communicate a "signature", saying something to the effect that "I caused this". Whether it was actually caused by Lee Harvey Oswald, or a conspiracy or both, something is behind them making sure it is understood that there is a supernatural component to these events that relates to a much larger agenda.

This isn't to imply God caused it, God allowed it would probably be more accurate.

We tend to see military intelligence as having all of this complexity, that MKUltra would have this sort of sophistication, but don't really seem to realize who in fact probably taught them and how much more complex the actual spiritual realm is capable of functioning.

If you consider Revolution Number 9 as a work of temptation, it is staggering...

Ok, I might have an opportunity to dig out my interlinear and king james and get back to that later.

I'd be interested in what you make of K and O (JFK and LHO)

Ok, I might have an opportunity to dig out my interlinear and king james and get back to that later.

I'd be interested in what you make of K and O (JFK and LHO)

Sounds good John. K and O don't mean anything to me except the time of your post (11 and 15), maybe someone else would see a significance to a Bible verse somewhere perhaps, I suppose Oswald could maybe relate to Shakespeare in this sort of supernatural sense but its all a guess and I try to stay with the strongest links, although I'll speculate about pretty much anything.

I do believe that some people sort of got "picked" simply because something about them or their name or whatever makes their inclusion a method of communicating. I guess I'm saying if you have 7 billion people to choose from in order to carry something out, you would most likely tend to pick out people who have some characteristic that sends a message in some way. Free will is the most significant barrier to that, as it was to Judas and the betrayal.

I don't know that Bob Woodward's name or initials mean anything for instance, but the fact that he was living in apartment #617 when Watergate happened is significant to me.

I think it's strange that Sylvia Odio is visited by three people in September of '63, two of them are LH (Loran Hall and Lawrence Howard) and one is LHO(Oswald). Why? Not sure.

Edited by Will Emaus

Hmmm...

I don't get this bit : "Free will is the most significant barrier to that, as it was to Judas and the betrayal.".

I don't know who visited S.O. Does it matter what timezone any event occurs? Does it matter if names are misspelled or changed through the various ways that names can change?

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

Hmmm...

I don't get this bit : "Free will is the most significant barrier to that, as it was to Judas and the betrayal.".

I don't know who visited S.O. Does it matter what timezone any event occurs? Does it matter if names are misspelled or changed through the various ways that names can change?

edit typo

Based on this, you could wonder if an assassin of JFK would be encoded backwards into a Bob Dylan song for instance, but its free will to resist temptation that gets in the way of anyone "chosen" to do something. Judas could have said no to betraying Jesus, then what? Prophecy still is what it is, the crucifixion still needed to happen.

Some would argue John Lennon to be December 9th. Norma Jean Baker or Marilyn Monroe could be significant, I think it's what is commonly accepted, although it's also possible that some piece of information has been deliberately hidden for a certain amount of time via a name change or such. 666 or 616 is a pretty substantial difference...

Edited by Will Emaus

Interesting point, Will. It makes me ponder on what free will is and whether anyone then could have been acing on free will from Pilate to Peter everyone seemed to in a way have avoided a free will because of their natures so I suppose that may be something to do with what the crucifixion was about, setting people free?