The Education Forum

How the JFK assassination and Watergate are related

How the JFK assassination and Watergate are related

The speaker is Daniel Sheehan. Here is his biography:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKsheehan.htm

I am posting only the first four parts of his speech. There are four additional parts on another subject that I found equally fascinating. In one of these parts Sheehan talks about John Kennedy, Jr. I can post these four other parts if Forum members indicate an interest.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My attention has been called by a friend who is not a member of the Forum that in my posting of the four above videos, I inadvertently listed part 5 twice and omitted concluding part 6. Below is the link to part 6.

This completes Daniel Sheehan’s presentation of how Watergate was a direct outgrowth of the Kennedy assassination as a result of President Nixon’s desire in 1972 to make certain Larry O’Brien as head of the Democratic National Committee had not come into possession of the key information about the assassination from his former employer, Howard Hughes. Nixon feared that if O'Brien had the information, it would be used against him in his reelection campaign.

In the first video, part 3, Sheehan refers to the boast of William Pawley in June 1963 after a failed operation in Cuba that Kennedy would soon be killed.

Here is the biography of William Pawley:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKpawley.htm

Note that the biographical sketch contains this paragraph near its end:

“In June, 1963, a small group, including Pawley, Eddie Bayo, William (Rip) Robertson, John Martino, and Richard Billings, a journalist working for Life Magazine, secretly arrived in Cuba. They were unsuccessful in their attempts to find these Soviet officers and they were forced to return to Miami. Bayo remained behind and it was rumored that he had been captured and executed. However, his death was never reported in the Cuban press.”

Sheehan points in the first video (part 3) that William (Rip) Robertson is shown in Dealey Plaza tipping his hat to signal that the shooting should begin just before Kennedy’s limousine passes by him.

I am interested in the assessments by Forum members as experts on JFK's assassination of what Sheehan relates in his four-part presentation. I can only state that I found impressive his statements about Watergate. I shall have more comments about this aspect later.

I am attempting to determine the location and date of Daniel Sheehan's speech. The YouTube vidoes do not provide this information but I feel certain that ultimately I can secure it. The videos were uploaded to YouTube last year, so I assume his speech was given in 2010.

Mr. Sheehan was one of the attorneys who represented James McCord in Watergate. James McCord was the director of security for the Committee to Re-elect the President at the time of his arrest at Watergate and was a longtime CIA employee. My guess -- and it only a guess -- is that much of the information related by Mr. Sheehan in his speech about the JFK assassination and Watergate was obtained an an outgrowth of representing Mr. McCord.

Meanwhile I am posting the video below in which Mr. Sheehan describes his background:

I have placed the five remaining parts of Daniel Sheehan's speech in the Forum's "Political Conspiracies" section as these deal primarily with a subject not related to the JFK assassination or to Watergate. The link to these parts is below. I am still attempting to determine the venue and date of his speech.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18360

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I have placed the five remaining parts of Daniel Sheehan's speech in the Forum's "Political Conspiracies" section as these deal primarily with a subject not related to the JFK assassination or to Watergate. The link to these parts is below. I am still attempting to determine the venue and date of his speech.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18360

Having been a member of EF for a year and a half, I am seriously beginning to think the other way; what can be excluded from having anything to do with the Kennedy assassination?

Edited by Glenn Viklund

In the question and answer portion following his masterful speech, Daniel Sheehan says that the complete story of JFKs assassination may never be known because Howard Hunt had died the month before and Frank Sturgis was also dead.

Hunt died on January 23, 2007, so Sheehan apparently delivered his speech sometime in February or March 2007, although the tapes of it were not uploaded to YouTube until 2010. I have not yet established its venue but it appears to be a conference concerned with the UFO phenomenon. Sheehan serves as legal counsel to The Disclosure Project.

Sheehan paints the JFK assassination as a rogue operation of rather low level anti-Castro operatives that had gone awry and that Hunt and Sturgis provided its immediate leadership. When Sheehan delivered his speech, Hunts deathbed confession had not yet become public. If one views the four tapes of Sheehans detailed speech and then listens to Hunts deathbed confession, a clearer picture emerges. A link to Hunts confession is below.

Note that at its beginning, Hunt states, I heard from Frank that LBJ had designated Cord Meyer, Jr. to undertake a larger operation while keeping it secret. Further along in the confession, Hunt declares, Sturgis and Morales and people of that ilk stayed in apartment houses during preparation for the big event, thus keeping their movement secret. Near the end of his confession, Hunt states, What is important in the story is that we backtrack the chain of command up through Cord Meyer and laying its doings at the doorstep of LBJ. He in my opinion had almost a maniacal urge to become president.

Hunt describes himself as a benchwarmer in the execution of the big event. His deathbed confession pinpoints Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson as the man at the top of the pyramid who orchestrated the killing of President John F. Kennedy. It was LBJ who recognized that the decision of GOP presidential nominee Richard Nixon in June 1960 to assassinate Fidel Castro and the unique plan that Nixon chose to implement his decision provided him with the means to achieve his goal to become president through the assassination of JFK.

Among the many ironies of the tragedy is that the death of JFK did not lead to the change in Cuba that motivated the anti-Castro operatives active in the assassination as 48 years later Castro is still alive (although in poor health) and Cuba is still not free from its totalitarian government.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18292

Edited by Douglas Caddy

St. John Hunt, Howard Hunt's son with whom Howard left his taped deathbed confession, is a speaker at COPA this weekend. His biography in the conference agenda states that he has a new book coming out on his father/CIA and that a movie is in the works.

http://politicalassassinations.com/2010/10/dallas-2010-full-details-announced/

In the first video, part 3, Sheehan refers to the boast of William Pawley in June 1963 after a failed operation in Cuba that Kennedy would soon be killed.

“In June, 1963, a small group, including Pawley, Eddie Bayo, William (Rip) Robertson, John Martino, and Richard Billings, a journalist working for Life Magazine, secretly arrived in Cuba. They were unsuccessful in their attempts to find these Soviet officers and they were forced to return to Miami. Bayo remained behind and it was rumored that he had been captured and executed. However, his death was never reported in the Cuban press.”

Sheehan points in the first video (part 3) that William (Rip) Robertson is shown in Dealey Plaza tipping his hat to signal that the shooting should begin just before Kennedy’s limousine passes by him.

I am interested in the assessments by Forum members of what Sheehan relates in his four-part presentation. I can only state that I found impressive his statements about Watergate. I shall have more comments about this later.

I was shocked to discover that Daniel Sheehan was working on a project with Dick Billings. Do you know if it relates to this subject matter?

In June, 1963, a small group, including Pawley, Eddie Bayo, William (Rip) Robertson, John Martino, and Richard Billings, a journalist working for Life Magazine, secretly arrived in Cuba. They were unsuccessful in their attempts to find these Soviet officers and they were forced to return to Miami. Bayo remained behind and it was rumored that he had been captured and executed. However, his death was never reported in the Cuban press.

Sheehan points in the first video (part 3) that William (Rip) Robertson is shown in Dealey Plaza tipping his hat to signal that the shooting should begin just before Kennedys limousine passes by him.

I am interested in the assessments by Forum members of what Sheehan relates in his four-part presentation. I can only state that I found impressive his statements about Watergate. I shall have more comments about this later.

I was shocked to discover that Daniel Sheehan was working on a project with Dick Billings. Do you know if it relates to this subject matter?

I have no knowledge of this aspect. Hopefully another member of the forum does.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

The Bayo-Pawley - Operation Red Cross mission is certainly connected to what happened at Dealey Plaza.

Can someone post the photo of Rip Robertson at Dealey Plaza tipping his hat?

Also, can Mr. Caddy give us the date and location that this lecture took place?

Thanks,

BK

Hi Bill,

I think this picture below that is found on Spartacus' Rip Robertson page is the one that is referenced above:

JFKrobertson4.JPG

Whether that is really him or not, is anyone's guess. To my knowledge, there are 3 published photos (including the one above at the corner of Main and Houston as the motorcade goes by) of these two guys in suits and hats from 11/22.

Shortly after the shooting they walk together across the Plaza toward the Grassy Knoll and then make their way down to the area in between the Dal Tex building and the Book Depository.

Zach

Edited by Zach Robertson

Shortly after the shooting they walk together across the Plaza toward the Grassy Knoll and then make their way down to the area in between the Dal Tex building and the Book Depository.

I don't think I've seen the third photo. Is there a link or can you post it?

I don't think I've seen the third photo. Is there a link or can you post it?

Hi Ron,

Here are the other two photos. These are on Robin Unger's great website.

LastScan30.jpg

Murray Scan ( Higher Resolution ) -- The two men are seen behind and to the right of the women crying next to the man in the hardhat, presumably looking up at the "sniper window."

Rickerby.JPG

Cancellare Credit: ( Lee Forman ) Ebay Purchase -- The two men stroll through the grass on the right. There are many interesting people in this photo.

Zach