The Education Forum

So I will give it one last try…..

...here are 2 composites of Z 337 and the right lateral autopsy picture: you can verify for yourself whether the front wound, as seen from 2 different points of view, is correlated, or not...

AutopsyFrontWoundZ337Composite2011.jpg

AutopsyFrontWoundZ337Composite22011.jpg

...you can use Kennedy's profile for an easier reconstruction of the bullet path in Z 337...

The volcano-shaped wound in the occiput is indicative, to me, of an exit wound....

Edited by Christian Frantz Toussay

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...here are 2 composites of Z 337 and the right lateral autopsy picture: you can verify for yourself whether the front wound, as seen from 2 different points of view, is correlated, or not...

AutopsyFrontWoundZ337Composite2011.jpg

AutopsyFrontWoundZ337Composite22011.jpg

...you can use Kennedy's profile for an easier reconstruction of the bullet path in Z 337...

The volcano-shaped wound in the occiput is indicative, to me, of an exit wound....

Christian

You appear to be plugging away on your own here amigo ,We are watching with hope that the penny will drop and we suddenly understand the "limits" of the process .I must admit the work on the right lateral photo is very persuasive do you have other iterations on this photo as it appears a sharp contrast(no pun intended)to the actual photo?.

Ian

"Christian

You appear to be plugging away on your own here amigo ,We are watching with hope that the penny will drop and we suddenly understand the "limits" of the process .I must admit the work on the right lateral photo is very persuasive do you have other iterations on this photo as it appears a sharp contrast(no pun intended)to the actual photo?.

Ian"

...well, I almost done anyway. Like I said, this is done so that there is a record of it, essentially:

*I have explained the concept behind the process

*I have answered with convincing counter arguments, I think, the legitimate questions asked

*I have explained step by step how to proceed

*I have shown results obtained, starting first with the undisputed image of Black Dog Man in Belzner

*I have explained in details why these images cannot be dismissed as optical illusions

*I have suggested 2 ways that the validity of the process can be checked, using quantified values

*I have proposed to send a complete file (the Bond 4 file) to anyone wanting to verify it

So I think that's pretty much all I can do. Glad it's done though...

"Christian

Ian"

...well, I almost done anyway. Like I said, this is done so that there is a record of it, essentially:

*I have explained the concept behind the process

*I have answered with convincing counter arguments, I think, the legitimate questions asked

*I have explained step by step how to proceed

*I have shown results obtained, starting first with the undisputed image of Black Dog Man in Belzner

*I have explained in details why these images cannot be dismissed as optical illusions

*I have suggested 2 ways that the validity of the process can be checked, using quantified values

*I have proposed to send a complete file (the Bond 4 file) to anyone wanting to verify it

So I think that's pretty much all I can do. Glad it's done though...

Christian

Thanks for your fantastic efforts ,Do you have any objections to your images being distributed

among other forums?.

Ian

• 5 years later...