The Education Forum

"Tan Jacket Man" Secretively Hands Something to "Blue Coated Guy" in the Parking Lot

hughescarparkdeshcroppe.gif

Note how Tan Jacket Man, as he turns around and starts walking, hands something to the blue-coated man. In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the background and a little to the right of center and a "Long Coat" approaches it and then veers of to his right...

I think that TJM was the guy that Howard Brennan and Amos Euins saw in the "sniper's nest" and was also the guy seen getting into the Rambler station wagona few minutes later by Roger Craig.

(This clandestine handing off of something from Tan Jacket Man to Blue Coated Man was first mentioned, as far as I know, by Wes Riddle's on his two posts on the "Hughes Parking-Lot Man In Bell Film?" thread on the JFK Assassination Forum 2/19/11.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second! Maybe those two guys in the Robert Hughes film weren't JFK assassination conspirators after all! Maybe it was a drug deal that just happened to be going down at that time in the parking lot. (Yeah, right.)

Hint: If you don't see what I'm talking about in the film at normal speed, go to YouTube and slow it down manually (click-click, click-click, ...) to see what I'm talking about.

--Tommy :ph34r:

Edited by Thomas Graves

This is very, very interesting. If I had to wager any kind of money, I'd definitely lean in the direction of TJM handing something off to the latino (he definitely looks latino). The height difference makes the persons behind TJM look like children/teens, etc but who knows. I can only hope severely that more development will come from and for this.

Note, too, the black (Cuban?; ZR/RIFLE West Indies?) Adolescent and two (in the un-cropped version you can see several) black (Cuban?; ZR/Rifle West Indies?) men who look at Long Coat Man at exactly the same time that TJM does, and then they start following TJM as soon as TJM starts turning to make the hand off and leave.

In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler Station Wagon with its headlights on in the background and a little to the right of center. And guess what? Another LONG COAT MAN (Rip Robertson or John Adrian O'Hare?) gets real close to the Rambler and then veers of to his right. Hmmm...

I think that TJM was seen shooting at JFK, from the sniper's nest, by Howard Brennan and Amos Euins, was filmed walking up the grassy knoll towards the parking lot by F. Mark Bell, filmed getting a signal or sending a signal to Long Coat Man and then handing something off to Blue Coat Cuban-Looking Man in the parking lot by Robert Hughes, and then finally seen getting into a Rambler Station Wagon a few minutes later by Roger Craig.

To watch it TJM in the parking lot in slow motion, see Gerda Dunkel's 2/19/11 post on the JFK Assassination Forum:

http://www.jfkassass...pic,3888.0.html or find it on YouTube and slow it down manually (click-click...click-click,....).

--Tommy

P.S.

I think that Roger Craig's description of the guy he saw get into the Rambler station wagon dovetails with what Euins (and let's not forget Howard Brennan's statement that the guy shooting from the sniper's nest was wearing a dingy-looking white shirt) said about the guy he saw in the sniper's nest. Tan Jacket Man's behavior in the parking lot, plus the fact that he strongly resembled LHO, leads me to believe that he was not only a conspirator, but was one of the men who shot at JFK.

See Greda Dunkel's great posts on the JFK Assassination Forum, as well as this one by Sean Murphy: http://www.jfkassass...pic,3888.0.html

Edited by Thomas Graves

Can the .gif of the handoff be stopped so we can be sure that there is an object in the tan coat man's left hand?

Also, I've seen personally, from film of events I've attended, that movie camera lenses can create the illusion of a person being closer to another standing in front of him than he actually had been. Just saying.

Edited by David Andrews

Note, too, the Black (Cuban?; ZR/RIFLE West Indies?) Adolescent and two Black (Cuban?; ZR/Rifle West Indies?) men looking at Long Coat Man in the background at exactly the same time that TJM looks at him, and they start following TJM as soon as TJM starts turning to leave.

In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler Station Wagon with its headlights on in the background and a little to the right of center. And guess what? Another LONG COAT MAN (Rip Robertson or John Adrian O'Hare?) gets real close to the Rambler and then veers of to his right. Hmmm...

I truly think that TJM was the guy that Howard Brennan and Amos Euins saw shooting from the "sniper's nest" and was also seen by Roger Craig getting into a Rambler Station Wagon a few minutes later.

To watch it in slow motion, see Gerda Dunkel's 2/19/11 post on the JFK Assassination Forum:

http://www.jfkassass...pic,3888.0.html or find it on YouTube and slow it down manually[/b] (click-click...click-click,....).

--Tommy

P.S.

I think that Roger Craig's description of the guy he saw get into the Rambler station wagon dovetails with what Euins (and let's not forget Howard Brennan's statement that the guy shooting from the sniper's nest was wearing a dingy-looking white shirt) said about the guy he saw in the sniper's nest. Tan Jacket Man's behavior in the parking lot, plus the fact that he strongly resembled LHO, leads me to believe that he was not only a conspirator, but was one of the men who shot at JFK.

See Greda Dunkel's great posts on the JFK Assassination Forum, as well as this one by Sean Murphy: http://www.jfkassass...pic,3888.0.html

I agree with you 100%. What he hands the dark-haired man looks like a small gun, or it could be a wallet, but it's certainly not a phone.

This is a breakthrough. This is history. All these decades and we didn't know about this man. And he does resemble Oswald as they both look like losers. For some reason he looks foreign to me. But just think how this man popped up after 48 years. We don't even know his name!

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Can the .gif of the handoff be stopped so we can be sure that there is an object in the tan coat man's left hand?

Also, I've seen personally, from film of events I've attended, that movie camera lenses can create the illusion of a person being closer to another standing in front of him than he actually had been. Just saying.

David,

Here is the pertinent part slowed down.

In the very last frame of this sequence and the footage itself, does he still have something dark in his left hand?

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/123steamn/Untitled2-3.gif

chris

Thanks, there's more to examine now that we see a few more frames and Tan Man's left hand after turning. The distance between them now looks plausible for a handoff.

David,

I agree with you that they got close enough to each other for a hand off.

Did you go to the links I provided on a couple of earlier posts, this thread? If not, I highly recommend that you do so. I'm referring to Gerda Dunkel's, Wes Riddle's,and Sean Murphy's JFK Assassination Forum posts which include slowed-down footage, from the Robert Hughes film, of Tan Jacket Man in the parking lot.

There is also some Mark Bell footage showing a guy who looks an awful lot like Tan Jacket Man walking quickly up the grassy knoll towards the parking lot possibly carrying something large in his left hand a couple of minutes after the assassination.

If you're not a member of the JFK Assassination Forum, it's very easy to become one. (But I still think John Simkin's good old JFK Assassination Debate forum is the best. :rolleyes:)

--Tommy (aka Tommy O'Pepper)

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

In the gif, the man in the blue jacket moves leftwards towards the tan jacket man. Co-incidence?

You're right, Ray. The guy in the blue jacket takes a half step to his left and leans towards Tan Jacket Man.

Wes Riddle on the JFK Assassination Forum thinks Tan Jacket Man put something in Blue Coated Cuban-Looking Man's jacket pocket.

These guys were professionals.

The more I look at this clip, especially the un-cropped versions, the more I see an intricately-choreographed ballet being performed with by many "dancers". It's interesting to watch all of the people who go into motion when Long Coat Man gives Tan Jacket Man "the signal". Even the three guys walking from right to left in the foreground as they very nearly block Robert Hughes' camera's view of "the hand off". Etc, etc

Edited by Thomas Graves

I don't think there's a hand-off. When Tan Jacket Man turns and walks past the other guy, his forearm is close to his side. So like the single bullet theory, the TJM hand-off is physically impossible. Whatever he may have in his hand as he turns, he still has it as he walks away.