The Education Forum

Did “the right wing media” say Noguchi “had had sex with dead Hollywood starlets”?

Len Colby

Guest Tom Scully

Steven,

I can still accept PMs, even though the PM system displays that my inbox is full. I'll send you a PM now, and you can reply with whatever private, third party contact info or other sensitive info you are attempting to pass to Len, or to have an impartial person verify is legitimate, I am not sure of your plan. Please include instructions with the info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21020747

14 January 2013 Last updated at 21:19

Natalie Wood may have had bruises before drowning - coroner

_62421399_013356572-1.jpg

Natalie Wood drowned during a boat trip off the coast of California in November 1981

Related Stories

Hollywood actress Natalie Wood may have had bruises on her body before she drowned, a coroner's report has said.

Medical officials say unexplained contusions and scratches on the 43-year-old's face and arms led them to amend her death certificate.

Wood drowned during a boat trip with her husband, TV star Robert Wagner, and actor Christopher Walken in 1981.

It was ruled to be an accident, but the inquiry was reopened in November 2011 because of new evidence.

In a 10-page addendum to Wood's autopsy released on Monday, officials said the actress might have had bruises on her arms, scratches on her neck and grazes on her face before she drowned.

'Unanswered questions'

"The location of the bruises, the multiplicity of the bruises, lack of head trauma, or facial bruising support bruising having occurred prior to entry in the water," Chief Medical Examiner Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran wrote in the report, which was completed in June.

_56785373_000500222-1.jpg

Robert Wagner's family welcomed the reopening of the investigation

But officials were cautious about drawing conclusions because several pieces of evidence were missing during the review.

"Since there are unanswered questions and limited additional evidence available for evaluation, it is opined by this medical examiner that the manner of death should be left as undetermined," the report said.

The unexplained markings were cited in the report as significant factors that prompted officials to change Wood's death certificate last August from drowning to "drowning and other undetermined factors".

Conflicting versions of what happened on the yacht have contributed to the mystery of how the actress died in November 1981.Argument

Wood had been partying the night before her death, and the coroner's investigation ruled she had been drinking and may have slipped while trying to board the dinghy.

The investigation was reopened after the captain of the boat, Dennis Davern, told US media that he lied to police, and that a fight between Wood and Wagner had led to her death.

In his book Pieces of My Heart, Wagner acknowledged that there had been an argument with Wood before she had disappeared, but authorities have said the actor is not a suspect in his wife's death.

Wood's body was found floating in a Catalina Island cove off the coast of California. Police reports said she was found wearing a long nightgown, socks and a jacket.

As a child, Wood featured in films like Miracle on 34th Street and The Ghost and Mrs Muir.

She was nominated for a best supporting actress Oscar for her role in Rebel Without a Cause, and for best actress for Splendor in the Grass, and Love with the Proper Stranger.

Wood was born as Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko, to Russian immigrants in San Francisco.

Now I do have a lead. However the person is in his eighties and lives with one of his children.

I suspect that there may be age related mental issues. Contact IMHO would be inappropriate. I can if you wish give the datum to a Education forum monitor (I would give it to their home email) and he/she can relay it to you.

I'd like to thank Steve Knight for bumping this thread.

Steve Gaal,

It's been almost a year since you told us you'd contacted some people tied to Noguchi and then a month later offered to "give the datum to a Education forum monitor" regarding one of them and we still have not heard back from you regarding these initiatives, any updates? And have you discovered ANY evidence in support of your claim in the interim?

• 2 months later...

Now I do have a lead. However the person is in his eighties and lives with one of his children.

I suspect that there may be age related mental issues. Contact IMHO would be inappropriate. I can if you wish give the datum to a Education forum monitor (I would give it to their home email) and he/she can relay it to you.

VS.

Steve you may have, as you claimed, read those books but you have repeatedly demonstrated problems understanding what you've read as well as memory issues, speaking of which have your heard back from any of Noguchi's associates?

No , no contact from Noguchi group. However have you any understanding of Japanese psychology ??? A person of his generation would never want to talk about personal sex issues even if untrue allegations. So you admit your very underread in CT issues.,this I believe. I asked someone to go to his house and film ,but they declined. I thought the Noguchi clan might want to go on record to refute alligations. A longshot that didnt pan out.

This wouldn't necessitate Noguchi talking about this, if such allegations had been made in the media, people close to him would have been aware of this. It's not a question of "refut[ing the] alligations" but rather saying they had been made. Funny that post facto you classify this as "a longshot".

To make a long story short, you have no evidence other than your recollections that such allegations were made.

• 1 year later...

I tried to get someone to interview him and they declined.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Posted Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Sep. 26, 2001 | 12:00 AM |

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.

"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

As an instant messaging service, Odigo users are not limited to sending messages only to people on their "buddy" list, as is the case with ICQ, the other well-known Israeli instant messaging application.

Odigo usually zealously protects the privacy of its registered users, said Macover, but in this case the company took the initiative to provide the law enforcement services with the originating Internet Presence address of the message, so the FBI could track down the Internet Service Provider, and the actual sender of the original message.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Another Israeli company, Comverse Infosys, was responsible for providing wiretapping for U.S. law enforcement. But, again, there was a fear among U.S. agencies that the wiretaps themselves could be intercepted by unauthorized parties through a back door in the Comverse system. Adding to these fears was the fact that Comverse was reimbursed for up to half of its research and development costs by the Israeli Ministry of Industry and Trade.

Comverse was partnered with an Israeli messaging service company called Odigo. The Israeli paper Haaretz reported that workers at Odigo, which had offices near the World Trade Center, had received warnings on the morning of September 11 of an impending attack. The Washington Post confirmed that two employees of Odigo had "received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks."

===================

Edited by Steven Gaal

WTF does Odigo have to do with Noguchi? (What you been smokin'?) An interview with him is not relevant. You claim the media made such attacks but even given several years to do so haven't found any trace of them.

BLOGGER stpauler thinks it happened and George Putnam may have conflated the Noguchi "finds" necrophilia to does necrophilia. Reason for attack see

pdf http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/K%20Disk/Kennedy%20Robert%20F%201974/Item%2011.pdf

========================================================

Necrophilia: Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects
By Anil Aggrawal
pg 16
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, the Original Hollywood ...

vigilantcitizen.com › Vigilant Reports
\l "

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I5mTZhgHKFAJ:vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-ii/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
/search?biw=1600&bih=698&q=related:vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-life-of-marilyn-monroe-the-original-hollywood-mind-control-slave-part-ii/+%22Thomas+noguchi%22++necrophilia&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=-j4fVfaZNc_hoASh2YG4BQ&ved=0CDYQHzAE

Jun 5, 2013 - "The pathologist, Dr. Thomas Noguchi, could find no trace of ..... that in the morgue her body was abused in necrophiliac rituals by many men

=======================================================

View Full Version : What are the advantages of being a coroner?

hlanelee
09-14-2008, 10:57 AM
I don't need to remind anyone that it is an election year. I have a question, in this year's election here at home we are going to be electing someone to be coroner. Looking at the signs posted on the roads, I'm guessing that there are several candidates. It makes me wonder, what are the advantages of being coroner? Personally, I can't see the advantages of being an elected offical at all except for the potential for graft and it makes me wonder, why would someone want to be coroner? First dibs on the good swag left over by the deceased, choice parts of the deceased, or is there something else that I am missing?

Tenebras
09-14-2008, 12:54 PM
It depends on where you live, but you get to be a semi-police officer and carry a gun. Also you can arrest the sheriff. Heck, now I want to run!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroner

Moirai
09-14-2008, 09:12 PM
No risk of losing a patient (except literally, of course).

[Dennis Miller]

Oh Christ, honey, I gained one on the table today...

[/DM]

:D

Santo Rugger
09-15-2008, 10:01 AM
You get to find out the role and alignment of recently deceased before the rest of the town. Whether or not you chose tho share than information, and when, is up to you.

BrotherCadfael
09-15-2008, 11:02 AM
No risk of losing a patient (except literally, of courseReminds me of something I overheard on the radio when I was working rescue:

"Rampart General to Dody-Bo Ambulance, can we have an update on your patient?"

"Dody-Bo Ambulance to Rampart General, please stand by, we have lost our patient."

"Rampart General to Dody-Bo Ambulance, what EXACTLY do you MEAN when you say you have lost your patient?"

"The back door came open, and we LOST him!"

Boyo Jim
09-15-2008, 11:07 AM
You mostly don't get first choice of swag. That goes to the cops or EMTs. You do probably have first shot at gold teeth and fillings.

You could have a lot of fun reporting interesting causes of death. "Stomped by Godzilla" would be one of my favorites.

Rysto
09-15-2008, 11:24 AM
You get to find out the role and alignment of recently deceased before the rest of the town. Whether or not you chose tho share than information, and when, is up to you.
But the big minus is that if the Werewolves don't devour your, a Vampire will.

Cluricaun
09-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Eventually, you can have an entire jar full of bellybuttons.

RealityChuck
09-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Free lunch.

Annie-Xmas
09-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I once asked a coronor that very question. He liked figuring out what killed people, got to work on some interesting cases and yes, he did mention not liking having to worry about his patients dying.

It is a needed service. I'd be a coronor before I'd be a dentist.

stpauler
09-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Thomas Noguchi had a bunch...well, til he was caught.

nd_n8
09-15-2008, 12:26 PM
You get to poke dead bodies with a stick and no one can tell you not to.

Derleth
09-15-2008, 12:32 PM
You could probably be a very happy closet necrophiliac for quite a while until you do something stupid.

You get some of the fun of medicine without having to deal with actual people or the bizarre vagaries of complex living systems.

Surgeons get all kinds of hell for puking into an open chest cavity. Coroners cover it with kitty litter and call it a day.

Neurology textbooks don't mention anything about doggy bags but everyone expects you to just know they aren't allowed. Coroners don't have that problem.

You get full appreciation of the life works of the most avant garde artists working today. The book deals alone will make you millions. (Note: This works best in areas where 'Wayne' is a common middle name.)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To: Cicero
"Just another day in L.A."

A few years ago two guys broke into the morgue and had sex with a corpse. The whole thing was caught on a surveillance video.

The city council then discovered that they had forgotten to make necrophilia a crime in L.A.! The only charge they received was breaking and entering (no kidding). There was a big rush to correct the omission in the penal (sorry) code.

--Boris

8 posted on ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2002‎ ‎5‎:‎56‎:‎34‎ ‎PM by boris
Edited by Steven Gaal

LOL so after all these years the best you can come up with is that almost 40 years after the fact some anonymous commenter on an internet forum wrote, "Thomas Noguchi had a bunch [of sex with corpses]...well, til he was caught." really? Can't get much pathetically weaker.Why can't you "man up" and admit your error?

George Putnam may have conflated the Noguchi "finds" necrophilia to does necrophilia.

WTF is George Putnam? I'll fix that for you:

"Gaal probably conflated the Noguchi "finds" necrophilia to accusations he had committed necrophilia."

WTF is George Putnam? I'll fix that for you: // COLBY

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He was mentioned already in this thread

==

A Birch Society Fascist Reminisces about the Late Right-Wing L.A. Radio Propagandist George Putnam
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mg7D3kYysfw/SNKK2dpQYwI/AAAAAAAAHtg/jIw6oMoUbRE/s1600-h/George_Putnam.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mg7D3kYysfw/SNKK2dpQYwI/AAAAAAAAHtg/jIw6oMoUbRE/s1600-h/George_Putnam.jpgFar-right L.A. talk show crank George Putnam

Also see: The CIA propaganda front Human Events rhapsodizes on the passing of the ultra-conservative bunkmeister, as well.

George Putnam, Broadcasting Legend, Dies at 94
By Bill Hahn
www.jbs.org
16 September 2008 15:35

The Los Angeles Times reports that George Putnam, broadcasting legend, has died at 94.

Anyone who ever heard George Putnam’s voice would instantly recognize it. His flowing and booming voice was always rich with enthusiastic passion. It was impossible to correctly guess his age judging from his voice alone. When broadcasting, it seemed the airwaves quivered and trembled from the amount of bass in George’s voice.

My limited interaction with the George Putnam show came not long after I was hired by The John Birch Society in mid-2007. After having received a call from George’s long-time producer Chuck Wilder inquiring about a guest for the show, I spent some time asking a few key JBS staff about George and his radio program. The overwhelming opinion was that George was top-notch and well worth the time to set-up a guest.

I confirmed JBS President John McManus as a guest, informed staff of the upcoming show and set-up a reminder to myself to listen to the program. The day of, I dialed into the broadcast through the Internet and found myself mesmerized by his style and compassion for the truth. Opening the show was a a quick clip from a song by Harry Nilsson (Everybody’s Talkin’) made popular through its exposure in the movie "Midnight Cowboy." Having liked the song growing up and not having heard it in a long time, it grabbed my attention right away.

George’s style was always one of a gentleman. Always courteous and fair to his guests and callers. During that interview, he touched on a number of issues, as well as asking about the Society, its mission and recent activities. During this interview and several thereafter, he always asked about the Society, giving us a chance to share with listeners. He or Chuck must have been subscribers to our news magazine,The New American. Many times I would get a call or email from Chuck after a new issue of the magazine was published asking for a guest for the cover story.

On one occasion, no one here was available, and not wanting to turn down an opportunity, I agreed to be on. We discussed illegal immigration and the half hour flew by. George made my short time on his show very comfortable. He didn’t take calls during this time, but I learned later on that he didn’t screen his on-air calls, which is standard for today’s talk shows. But it does make for interesting radio!

George was in broadcasting for more than 70 years, spending more than 30 years with producer Chuck Wilder. You can listen to the memorial show played on Friday, September 12, just hours after he passed away.

Fighting health problems, he had given his last regular show in May of this year, but came back in July for a show celebrating his 94th birthday. I feel highly privileged to be one of his last guests.

The lyrics in the show’s opening song describe a person going on a journey:

"I'm going where the sun keeps shining
Thru' the pouring rain
Going where the weather suits my clothes
Backing off of the North East wind
Sailing on summer breeze
And skipping over the ocean like a stone"

I can’t help but think of the journey George must be on. If there is a radio frequency in Heaven, I’m sure George is on it at high Noon, his preferred time.

http://www.jbs.org/index.php/jbs-news-feed/2902-george-putnam-broadcasting-legend-dies-at-94

WTF is George Putnam? I'll fix that for you: // COLBY

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He was mentioned already in this thread

No he wasn't. There are very few references to him on this forum. The only mention of him RE: Nouguchi was a post you made several years ago (2011 IIRC) on another thread.

And you stil got diddley regarding the supposed character assassination of Dr. N.