The Education Forum

The Verdict's In..... We're all nuts !

Gil Jesus

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS SUFFER FROM A FORM OF MENTAL ILLNESS CALL "ANTI-GOVERNMENT PHOBIA", according to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.

"....unfounded fear of government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most mental illnesses, however, in that it is highly infectious and has an acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness, conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch "us against them" mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious fanaticism. Having the patient committed to a qualified mental health institution is the best option for family and loved ones."

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/info_schedule_battle/Anti_Government_Phobia.html

I'm wondering what the framers of the Constitution would think of such nonsense.

Isn't this how the Communists handle dissidents ?

Guest Robert Morrow

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS SUFFER FROM A FORM OF MENTAL ILLNESS CALL "ANTI-GOVERNMENT PHOBIA", according to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.

"....unfounded fear of government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most mental illnesses, however, in that it is highly infectious and has an acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness, conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch "us against them" mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious fanaticism. Having the patient committed to a qualified mental health institution is the best option for family and loved ones."

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/info_schedule_battle/Anti_Government_Phobia.html

I'm wondering what the framers of the Constitution would think of such nonsense.

If you want to learn about a classic paranoid whackjob at the epicenter of the JFK assassination then just start reading about Lyndon Johnson:

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Beyond-Reason-Collapse-Johnson/dp/1569802432/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328915203&sr=8-1

Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson

D. Jablow Hershman

I strongly recommend this book. I simply can not recommend this book enough.

Then start googling "James Angleton paranoid" and see what comes up. When Angleton was about to die he told his wife that he made many, many mistakes in his life. Well, we all do, but Angleton made some gargantuan whoppers. And one big reason for this was his paranoia; I guess spending too much time in the "Wilderness of Mirrors" might make you go crazy.

"james angleton paranoid" https://www.google.com/search?q=james+angleton+paranoid&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Actually, this has to be a SPOOF and here is how you can tell -

"Infection rates are estimated by mental health officials to be about 5% of the general population, and this rate is growing at an alarming rate."

AND

"Having the patient committed to a qualified mental health institution is the best option for family and loved ones."

So basically, the "author" is saying 5% of the US population - about 15 million people need to be immediately sent to psychiatric wards.

Ok, now that is "crazy."

And the author's name is "Ivor E. Tower." ... "Ivory Tower."

C'mon, Gil ... don't be such a sucker.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Gil. . this was a spoof. The guy has a dry sense of humor. . very dry, in fact.

DSL

That's an update to the classification table used globally and it's met with incredulity by many. Apparently a disobedient child can (if this is accepted, still on the table I understand) can be classified with a mental disorder, can't remember the term used. The thought police, pharma,education (and a number of fields) are shifting posture. . The patients should get back in charge.

The article failed to mention that any Conspiracy Theorist who is constantly making bad so-called "witty" jokes and who says that he prefers to be called "Tommy" has, according to very extensive clinical trials carried out at McGill University, gone way beyond The Point Of No Return and should immediately be locked up in a padded cell (with no access to the Internet) for the remainder of his (or her) life!

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Oh boy if you believe that article that means that half of the people on this board are nuts. Then we must be sent to nearest Laughing Academy.

Also if you add all the other people in America who believe in some sort of conspiracy there would more people in the Laughing Academy than what would be walking around the streets of America.

A perfect prescription for dealing with pre collapse Soviet dissidents.

"Comrade Ivan you don't seem to feel feeling so well. Why don't we give you a new setting where you can relax until you feel better? Somewhere in SIBERIA comrade" add laughter by Boris Badanov here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QXBHYRhpw

Gil,

I've been having trouble accessing your material on youtube. For some time now. Do you have a home page these days?

Also you seem to sound like a Bostonian type. Perhaps we may have crossed paths in my early years. I once lived in Tewksbury.